Him

By mellove211

dedication More

The First Writing
The Second
The Third
The Fourth
The Fifth
The Sixth
The Seventh
The Ninth
The Tenth
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six!
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
30!!!!
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty Three
Thirty four
35
Dedicating to Harlequins
Thirty Seven
a picture
39
40!!!!
dedicating to someone...
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63 "Too Much"
64
65
66
message

The Eighth

252 96 57
By mellove211

Let's rewinnd to elementary school. When you tried to gaze me at Bible club! Oh' and don't forget I sound like squidward! And calling you shortie! We were great friends! But lately I'm falling for you... I just want to be in his arms. Now I daydream of your smile and the day I walk down the aisle. Whenever you need someone to talk to you can always count on me!!! I hope our friendship will never change! You are perfect! You will always be wanted by me! You can make my day Amazing by just smiling at me! You're an angel Do u feel the love I'm spilling yet?! If not I love the way u shine brighter than the sun! I didnt know you would mean so much to me! #your paradise!! I'd probably to anything with u unconditionally, if u haven't noticed. Your irrestible, an inspiration... My thoughts the thingf I'd do for a boy like u; outgoing, smart, funny, kind and bruhh... You do all that in your own sexy way!! Lol! Maybe I'm crazy; or maybe I'm crazy about you! When you talk to me I try to act cool and calm but inside I'm a lovesick fool!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 322 76
This is a collection of poems written about love and sadness. ~new updates when any new poem is written~ [All work is my own. Please ask/tag/credit m...
1.5K 42 9
❝ Someday, somewhere, I will restore your despair. Untill then, Farewell." ❞ #1 in poetry (2/6/2024) The Clusters of Thoughts is a collection of po...
9.4K 444 75
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
88.4K 4.2K 35
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...