Hasta la muerte | Pablo Gavi

By samm1-

𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉: Guillermo "Memo" Ochoa and one of his daughters, Antonella Ochoa, both get signed by Barcelo... More

Characters
Fabrizio Romano
1. The new signing
2. Practice and Ice cream
3. Last days here
4. Airport Boy
5. Her eyes are like two pools of hunny
Insta posts
6. You look very beautiful tonight
7. Memo Ochoa 2.0
8. Nutella
9. Arcade
10. Hello Barcelona!
11. Fake ass bitch!
12. Fair
13. Diego
14. Are you okay?!
15. Apologize?
16. Buenas noches Nella
17. Antonella, what are we doing?
18. She looks perfect, like always
19. Protect the close ones.
20. If only I knew
21. Cinderella
22. You were a wonderful experience...
Insta posts
23. The chisme
25. Mistakes
26. Sunsets (1/2)

24. Party City

289 5 53
By samm1-

❤︎

Gavi's P.O.V.

There's officially only one more day until Antonella's birthday. Today i'm going out to get the last things we need for her party, some extra gifts I want to get her and for this one other thing. I haven't left the house yet as I'm gonna ask Pedri if he wants to come with.

"PEDRO!" I yell.

"WHAT?!"

"WANNA GO SHOPPING?!" That's when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "Where are we going?"

-

"Entonces where are we going first?" Pedri asks me as he starts the car.

"Ya te dije mil veces that we're going to party city first." I said putting on my set belt

"But why party city? Like isn't that place for kids?"

"Pedri your not that old, and we're still kids.." He gave me a look. "Well we're close enough." I said correcting myself.

"Fine you weird ass."

"Have you never gone to party city for fun?" He gave me a look. "Pablo who do you hangout with when your not home?"

"Um no one.. It's doesn't matter!"

"I feel like this is something you should be doing with Kevin instead of me." Maybe. I miss him, not gonna lie.

"Yeah, but he's not here so your gonna do it with me!"

"But what exactly are we gonna do over there?"

"Just like buy extra stuff like plates, utensils, cups and all that. They also have good candy!"

"Your so weird."

"Maybe your just acting like this cause your getting old." I said while playfully rolling my eyes.

"IM NOT OLD!"

"How old are you Pedri? Your 20. That's old, and your 21st birthday is coming up so your getting even more old!"

"And how old are you turning? 19 is a pretty big age."

"Atleast it's not as old as your age."

"Your gonna make me drop you off at a lake and push you in."

"Your so serious, learn how to take a joke." I said rolling my eyes. At the same time I got a text message so I opened my phone.

Kevincito😍:

Kevincito😍:
GAVII
hi bby😩

Me:
bro😭

Kevincito😍:
we dont talk abt that...
ANYWAYS WYDDD

Me:
IM GOING TO THE STORE TO GET SOME STUFF EITH PEDRIII

Kevincito😍:
FOR WHATTT

Me:
FOR ANTOS PARTYY AND UMM
PEDRI NEEDS SMTH FOR SMTH
YEAHH
THAT REMINDS ME
ARE U GUYS COMINF ??

Kevincito😍:
UMMM YEAH WE LEAVING TODAY

Me:
js u and valentina right?

Kevincito😍:
yes sir🫡
NOW ANSWER THE FT CALL.
Received: 1:30

-

"HI GAVII!" Kevin said as I answered the facetime call.

"HI KEVIN!!" I then turned the camera towards Pedri. "Pedri say hi."

"Hi kevin!"

"Hi Pedro! How have you been?"

"I've been okay. It's a struggle dealing with this dumbass here." He said talking about me.

"Shut the fuck up."

"I will literally drop you off at that one bar right now."

"NO STOP!" I said. I didn't have a very good experience there..

"What happened at the bar?" Said Kevin, very intrigued in this conversation.

"Nothing!" I said.

"This dumbass went to a party and got drunk, but he wanted more so he went to a bar and then he did something, I don't know what, but he got his ass beat and came home crying his ass off." All we could here on the other end of the phone was Kevin gasping for air.

"Kevin, whos side are you on?!"

"Um, definitely not yours."

"Fake ass."

"Whatever. Anyway, are you guys gonna be busy the day after Anto's party?" I gave Pedri a stare to help me come up with something.

"Oh! Actually we are. Gavi's going out and I actually have a date." Pedri said lying.

"A DATE!? WITH WHO?!"

"With um, Mercedes! But like don't text her about it or anything cause I didn't tell her it was a date."

"Oh yeah that's fine. My lips are shut. Anyway, where are you guys going?" Pedri gave me a stare telling me to help him. I really didn't want to cut the call on Kevin but you gotta do what you gotta do.

"Apúrate Pedro!" ("Hurry up Pedro!") I yelled from outside of the car. We finally made it to the shopping center but of course Pedri needs to take his sweet time.

I started knocking on the window. "Hurry up!" He finally got out the car. "If you do that another time I will literally leave you here alone."

"Your so rude." I said while rolling my eyes. We started walking to the entrance to party city. "The greatest place ever." I said to Pedri.

"I still don't understand how you literally love this place."

"Just wait." We went inside and greeted the worker and got our cart. We started walking around looking at the stuff until we made it to the costume section.

"Pedri look!" I said while running to the face masks. "It's me!" I said while pointing to the batman mask. I grabbed one and put it on. "Can you believe they seriously have costumes of me?!"

"Gavi.. you're not batman." I looked at him offended.

"Yes the fuck I am. Where do you think I always go to at night?"

"Wait you leave the house at night?!" I gasped realizing I just snitched on myself.

"No I don't! Well only to save Gotham city and that's it."

"Gavi, you sound crazy."

"You're crazy. Anyways put this on." I said handing him the Spider-man mask.

"Um, Why?"

"Stop asking questions and just do what I asked!" He gave me a stare before putting on the mask. "There. You happy?"

"Yes, very. Now we're matching!"

"Okay. Anyway, can we just get what we came for and get out of here?"

"Why? Don't you like this place?" I said with a frown.

"It's very..."

".. Ghetto? YOU THINK THIS PLACE IS GHETTO?!"

"Shut the fuck up! Stop yelling!"

"Your bitch." I said and left. I pulled out my list and got all the extra stuff I needed and took my mask off since I didn't want to match with Pedri anymore. I got all the stuff plus some candy and some confetti poppers and headed to the check out. Pedri found me and gave me a blank stare.

"Why the fuck do you still have that mask off. Take that shit off." I said to him. He gave me a bitch stare while taking off the mask. The worker was done scanning the stuff so I payed for the stuff and grabbed all the bags, left the store and started walking to the flower shop with Pedri following me.

"Dude, are you really that mad that I called literal Party city ghetto?"

"No it's just fun messing with you." I said with a big smile.

"You're so fake."

"Nah, it just hurt you called my favorite place that.@ I said offended.

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay. Now we just need to find the flowers and then I think we're done."

"Okay." He said. We made it to the flower shop, I opened the door for us, grabbed a cart and place our shopping bags in the cart and started looking around.

"So what type of flowers are we looking for?" Pedri asked me.

"I want to get her a red roses bouquet for her party but is that too basic?"

"What color dress is she wearing?"

"Black."

"Hmm.." He thought for a moment. "What type and color of flower are you getting for the next day?"

"Sunflowers and some daisy's."

"Well then let's look for those instead." We looked around the store until we finally found the perfect bouquet.

"I think these are the ones. What about you?" He didn't answer. "Pedri?" I finally looked at him and saw what he was looking at.

"Are you sure you want to do this Gavi? Once you get these you can't get ride of them if you back out. Or unless you give them away or something." He said seriously. I thought about it for a second.

"I'm sure. Im very sure." He gave me a smile and then we decided to get a bouquet with cream colored roses and these navy colored flowers. We payed for the bouquets and then left the shop.

"So are we going home now?" Pedri asked.

"Not yet. Just one more store." He gave me a confused look. "I need a new guitar pick." Now he was even more confused.

"Didn't you get a new one for your birthday?"

"Yes but.. I just need a new one." He hesitated for a second but then started walking.

We made it to guitar center and I leaded the way to the guitar picks. We looked for one for a while until I found this beautiful white marble guitar pick.

"I'm gonna get this one." I told Pedri.

"Okay then, let's go pay."

"Wait just a second." I walked up to one of the workers at the desk and asked him a question. "Can I get this guitar pick customized?"

"Of course. Do you want to add an image or write something on it?"

"Can I get something written on it?"

"Of course! What would you like it to say?"

" A + P."

SAMMI .

hi guyss!!

i js updated 10 minutes before midnight😍
anways happy new year!!🫶🏼 (if it's already time for you)

what did you guys think of this chapter?? it was kinda boring ngl. next one is gonna be exciting, sort of

missing my pookie evelyn on here😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 613 30
𝐆𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐭𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭? - started: 5/11/23 #2 barcelona 25/11/23 #1...
132K 1.2K 44
When the daughter of super star athlete Lionel Messi meets one of his former teammates she falls head over heels in love with him. Will it work out?
4.8K 124 22
In which, sister of Professional footballer: Marco Asensio, Milan Asensio finds herself engaged with one of her brothers national team teammates, and...
350K 4.8K 41
You are the sister of the famous football player Pedri, but sadly you live far away with your dad after your parents separation. But what happens, wh...