🚫 ➳ ʙᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏsɪᴘ sᴍᴜᴛ sʜᴏᴛs...

Per c0nfettifangz

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ ' ' ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ғ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄ , ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴋ ᴛᴏ , ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ɪs ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ' '... Més

✦ !! 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒 !! ✦
╰┈➤ ' ' 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 ' ' 𓍢ִ ᰔᩚ 𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭 <3

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

85 3 1
Per c0nfettifangz

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

smoke and hot water feeled the shower. bobot was getting washed up. it felt refreshing to finally get that musk smell and all the work stress off. bobal was getting washed up as well.

while showering , the two didn't really...speak to each other , of course they weren't mad at each other , maybe it's because they just fucked.

the sex was still on bobot's mind. he did in fact wanna have a round 2 , only if bobal was comfortable with it. his dick remained soft as he washed up. the akward silence was to much , he finally wanted to start something. bobot squirted some soap on his hand and began to rub againist bobal's figure.

bobal noticed it and blushed while bobot scrubbed him. bobal turned his head , facing his boyfriend and smiled softly as bobot rubbed up againist him. it was making the gremlin a little...exited.

without a warning , bobot smacked bobal on his ass , which caused him to gasp. it left a burning sting , but since he's a masochist...it was honestly kinda hot. with no realization , something slipped out of bobal's mouth... " do it again "

the red haired man blushed hard , " god...that was hot~ " he thought. it made him wanna do it again. he smacked bobal on the thicc ass again , making the gremlin wimper.

his weak , seductive sounds of wimpering turned bobot on a little more , his dick felt hard again and he was biting his lip. he picked up bobal and pinned him against the wall. bobal looked deep into bobot's eyes , it was like a lustful red void calling his name.

bobal wrapped his arms bobot's neck , who held onto the shorter male , both wanted inside each other so badly , it was hard to resist.

" so puppy...are you ready for round 2 , i am , but this time , im gonna fuckin destroy you and your hole~ " bobot whispered as he bit on bobal's elf ear , aka where bobal was extremely sensetive at. the gremlin whimpered some more while biting his lip.

bobot let bobal go , who stood up , the hot water ran from the shower as bobot looked down at bobal with this seductive look on his face. the taller male's hand travled down bobal's waist and began to tease around his hole , suddenly , his finger went up , causing bobal to gasp.

" fuck botty~ " bobal moaned as bobot fingered him. one finger slowly turned into two , which turned into three. his fingers thrusted fast into bobal's tight asshole.

one hand fingered him while the other would grab onto bobal's ass and squeeze it. bobal felt like he was gonna collapse from all the pleasure. " i wanna try something~ " bobot laughed seductivly. he then went into four fingers , thrusting fast and hard , hitting his hot spots.

" bobot fuck~ " bobal closed his , to feel more pleausre , he pinched his nipples and tugged at them. his acts making bobot a little more horny as well. oh how badly he wanted to jack off and cum all over bobal's slutty little face.

bobot pushed the limits and got his hole fist into bobal , causing the gremlin to scream from all the pleasure he was recieving. it lowkey made him want to...give something to bobot in return.

" moan , moan slut~ " bobot teased , fisting bobal while whispering sexy things in his ear. the emo remained on one knee as he pleasured bobal more and more. " ahhh fuck bobot~ !!! " bobal cried in pleasure.

bobot took his fist out of bobal's asshole and looked at it , " man...i might just eat you all up next...actually i want you to do something to me~ "

the emo boy got up and stood in front of bobal , he rubbed his dick in bobal's face and then sticked it in his mouth , causing bobal to gag. that of course led bobal to sucking him. bobot moaned loudly and gripped onto bobal's hair.

" mmm oh fuck bobal~~ ! " bobot moaned loudly , he stood there , pleased as bobal would take his big dick into his mouth. bobot's hand travelled through bobal's bushy hair.

" mmmm~~~ !! " bobal moaned into it , causing a vibration on bobot's dick , which ended up pleasing him even more. he felt like he was gonna fall straight on his butt due to all the pleasure he's recieving.

" fuck bobal~ god take it all you dirty little slut~~ " bobot groaned as he thrusted in bobal's mouth , he grabbed onto his head and thrusted back and forth , once again , skullfucking the gremlin.

bobal's eyes rolled all the way to the back of his head as he felt bobot fuck his throat , he gagged and choked , but that didn't stop bobot , nor the sadistic things he had planned to do as well~

bobot let go and let bobal do his own thing. the brunette placed his small little hand on bobot's member and began jacking it off , causing bobot to scream moan.

" ohh fuck , bobal~~~ !!! " bobot moaned loudly , he fell back on the wall as bobal jacked him off faster and faster. the hornier he felt , the more he wanted to do shit to bobal.

" mmmm~ daddy you look so hot like this~~~ " bobal drooled a bit due to him feeling a little horny as well. he used one hand to jack off bobot and his other little hand to rub bobot's balls.

" god baby keep it up~ " bobot closed his eyes as he felt bobal jack him off and talk dirty to him. bobot picked up bobal and pinned him against the wall again , both looked into each other's eyes as their faces smashed together , kissing one another.

" mmmm~ !! " bobal moaned into their disgusting little makeout seccion as bobot grabbed onto bobal's ass and spanked him multiple times , not just leaving a burning sting on his ass but leaving it red as well. bobal's hand would go down and rub bobot's member.

" ahhh~ ! " bobal sticked his tounge out as he felt the emo suck on his tounge , he'd suck , and then spit in his mouth , bobal moaned softly feeling bobot suck onto his tounge. afterwards , he turned off the water and carried bobal into their room , laying the gremlin on the bed and spreading his legs.

the bedroom was cold and due to the boys being wet , it felt good in there.

bobal layed on the bed , legs spreading for his master and smirking seductivly. he couldn't wait for what bobot had in store to do to him next.

bobot had a sexy little smirk on his face as he got in between bobal's thicc legs , his big hands traveling all over bobal's body , but then going back up to his chest and pinching at his nipples , causing bobal to shiver.

" what do you want daddy to do to you~ ? "

" hurt me~ "

bobot blushed deeply from bobal's masochistic comment. he knew bobal liked it rough but god damn. he flipped over the gremlin , his gyatt on display for him to see , which of course turned him on even more , then sticked his member in bobal's asshole , causing bobal to moan.

bobot began thrusting in and out , " mmm fuck , you like that bobal~~ " he moaned loudly as he held onto bobal's waist , hitting his hot spot while breathing onto his neck.

bobal's head layed on a pillow as bobot fucked him passionately. he would moan loudly as he felt the emo pound his butthole but also spank and grab him at the same time.

" fuck botty , oh my god~ " bobal moaned , he began to jack his own dick off , " FUCK~~~ "

" mmm so tight , so fucking tight~ " bobot purred , he began to suck on bobal's neck , leaving love bites all over bobal's beautiful bronze skin. he moved up to his elf ears and would suck on them also.

due to being sensetive on his ears , bobal began to leak precum already , it's almost as if bobot knew how to pleasure him properly , he is his boyfriend after all~

" awww your adorable~ " bobot chuckled as he took his dick out and flipped over bobal. their faces crashed onto one another as they began to make out aggresivaly , tounges getting involved and touching one another's private parts.

" MMM~ " bobal moaned as he felt bobot rub his dick onto his , as the two kissed , bobot began to hump on bobal's dick , causing the egyptian to moan in their make out.

" mmm~ " as bobot humped him , he used his other hand to finger bobal once again. he let go of the kiss but still countinued humping , smirking at bobal's sexy facial expressions.

" you make me so horny bobal~ " bobot chuckled as he felt himself leak precum.

" fuck , oh my~ " bobal moaned feeling bobot hump onto his genitalia. he wrapped his arms around bobot so he wouldn't stop , " fuck im so close~~ " he cried in pleasure until he came , bobot cumming as well.

bobot got off of bobal and rested next to him , panting from the tiredness , he leaned near bobal and licked the jizz off of his dick , he held onto his and gave bobal the ' come hither ' motion with his hand , bobal placed bobot's dick in his mouth and got the cum off his penis.

" god your so amazing , i fucking love you~ " bobot chuckled as he hugged onto bobal , who hugged back.

" i love you too daddy~ " bobal whispered as he gave bobot a little kiss on his lips. both of the boys layed on the bed together , and drifted off to sleep , not giving a damn with anybody walked in on the two of them cuddling togethee while naked.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Silence Per 1-700-SLUT-FOR-SMUT

Literatura romàntica

1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
201K 3.6K 57
COVER IS NOT MINE. I do not own any of the characters in this story except for Chase. ➪ Y/N woke up due to a loud voice from a church on the other si...
2K 58 36
I don't like Sasuke so here I am making a book abt choking him to death. To all my fellow Sasuke haters, enjoy. If you aren't a Sasuke hater, enjoy...
Royally yours Per Srinidhi Chava

Literatura romàntica

1.7M 94.8K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...