🚫 ➳ ʙᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏsɪᴘ sᴍᴜᴛ sʜᴏᴛs...

By c0nfettifangz

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ ' ' ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ғ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄ , ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴋ ᴛᴏ , ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ɪs ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ' '... More

✦ !! 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒 !! ✦
⋆ ˚。⋆୨ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

╰┈➤ ' ' 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 ' ' 𓍢ִ ᰔᩚ 𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭 <3

256 13 53
By c0nfettifangz

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆~ <33
 ゚・。・

─── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅♡⋅⋆ ──

" mmm~ " bobal moaned into his little sloppy make out seccion with bobot , who's tounge explored his mouth and who's hand grabbed onto bobal's thicc rear end. he took his tounge out and rested his forehead on bobal's , who enjoyed all his loving , whether it be sexual or not.

" god your so precious bobal~ " bobot whispered underneath his breath , his voice was a little more seductive and raspy then usual. he placed both of his big hands on bobal's cheeks.

" not as precious as you~ " bobal whispered back , placing both of his small hands onto bobot's big pecs. both of the boys' lips crashed back onto each other , only for tounges to get involved as well , tasting each other.

bobot pulled away from bobal but still held onto him. " i'll tell you what bobal , if you promise to be a good puppy for the rest of the week , i'll reward you on friday night , does that sound fair~ ? " he purred into bobal's little elf ear , making him blush even more , but a little dissapointed , he wanted bobot to fuck him NOW.

" y-yes...yes it does... " bobal blushed before getting out of the emo man's lap and laying on the bed.

" okay , and if you misbehave , i may not get to do anything to you~ " bobot got up and stretched. he looked down at bobal and gave him a kiss on his cheek before leaving , " bye pookie , i love you " bobot opened the door and left the room , leaving bobal in their room all by himself.

oh man , something about friday night....who knows what bobot's all gonna do to bobal , he couldn't wait. as of right now , the gremlin wanted to masterbate to the dirty little thought of bobot and him having sex but he had to be good for bobot.

the bushy haired male got up and got changed into some booty shorts and one of bobot's shirts , he crawlled into bed and snuggled his little lamb plush that bobot got him when they first started dating. friday night was gonna be a good one for sure.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

4 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

for days that felt like years , bobal has been waiting. he wasn't really open about it cause he didn't wanna make it...obvious to bobot.

bobal sat on the bed , waiting for his boyfriend to get home from work , he felt bored , sleepy and wanted something right now ! his little fingers fidgeted as he got up , opened the door and looked outside to see if bobot was here. not yet.

bobal huffed and crossed his arms. he was CRAVING bobot's taste , it wasn't a want , it was a motherfucking need. until bobal had a little lewd idea that'll maybe help pass time.

he took out his phone from his pocket and searched for a little porn video , he smirked while watching it , oh only if that were him and bobot doing those nasty things...

bobal's little elf ear lifted up , it sounded like somebody in the driveway , he knew who it was , he knew damn well who it was. bob and bosip were in smash bros , bofo was out of the house doing some grocery shopping and bowaev and boder were having some little father son bounding time...that only led to one person left...bobot.

bobal quickly put his phone down , grabbed the remote and turned on the tv , just to make it look like he wasn't doing anything else , spesifically anything naughty. the gremlin just stared at the tv until he heard the door open. bobot looked up at bobal and smiled.

" hey babe , how are you ? " bobot happily said , closing the door and sitting on the bed , he took off his shoes and unbuttoned his shirt , keeping it like that , he collapsed on the bed. " man bobal...my ass is tired " he laughed softly.

bobal giggled softly and snuggled near bobot , he was happy his love was home safe and sound but he was also craving bobot and his love~

bobot got up and unbuckled his belt , he looked and at bobal , who was still just watching the tv and smiled softly. " god he's just...so precious...i want him all to myself~ " bobot thought to himself.

the gremlin noticed bobot looking at him and teased him , " what are you staring at~ ? "

" this beautiful little gremlin named bobal , aka the guy who i want taking my last name~ " bobot grabbed the remote and turned off the tv , he got in between bobal's legs and cupped his cheeks.

both of the boys shared a quick kiss , only for bobot to ask , " now have you been a good puppy all week or am i gonna have to cancel the plans~ ? " he purred , removing bobal's shirt then pinching at his sensetive nipples.

" mmm~ i've been good , only for you~ "

" that's what i was looking for~ " bobot began to bite on bobal's neck , growling a bit even , his hands went down and grabbed one of bobal's ass cheeks , making the gremlin's breath pick up a bit.

a hickey was left on bobal's bronze skin , where he left it , bobot licked him there , making bobal shiver a bit. " aww , your so adorable~ " bobot purred , sliding off bobal's tight shorts , and then his boxers.

" god baby~ you have such a nice ass , makes jacking off to you a lot more fun~ " bobot chuckled seductivly. his dirty little commets making bobal tense up a bit. he blushed hard as his hair poofed up a bit.

bobot stood up in front of bobal and slid off his pants , wearing nothing but boxers and his little pink socks. " now come on bobal , get to sucking me , use that little filthy mouth of yours~ "

bobal got on the floor and got on his knees. a buldge was extremely see through and it only made the bushy haired male exited. he slid off bobot's boxers , only for a fat dick to be out in his face. it made bobal a little more horny.

the emo looked down at bobal and grabbed him by the neck , " now come on bobal , my dick isn't going to suck itself~ " he let go of his neck and smirked as he watched bobal grab onto it and placed it in his mouth.

the red haired man smirked as bobal sucked him off , " mmm~ not bad bobal~ " he told him. the emo closed his eyes and moaned loudly , feeling his love suck him.

" mmmm~ " bobal moaned into it , taking more of it in his mouth , it went deeper into his mouth as he placed his soft little hand onto bobot's balls , rubbing onto them , even tugging a bit.

" bobal~ " bobot's head fell back as he placed his big hand through bobal's bushy hair. " god your so good at this~ " he praised , making bobal take it in his mouth a little deeper.

" mmm~ " bobal's head bobbed , he took it out of his mouth and began sucking on bobot's balls , his hand rubbed bobot's hard , erect member , bobot's eyes were tight shut. " mmm~ !! "

" god bobal i love you so fucking much~ " bobot purred , he looked down at bobal , who looked up at him. the gremlin took his plump lips off of his balls and countiuned sucking on his penis , only driving bobot more and more crazy.

bobot's moans were low and raspy , that's the hot part about it. he grabbed bobal's hair and began thrusting in bobal's mouth.

the sounds of gagging and choking were all you could hear from bobal , his eyes were tight , he felt like he was going to run out of breath any minute but getting bobot's taste in his mouth was extremely sexy to him. bobot thrusted faster and faster , fucking bobal's throat.

bobot let go of bobal , he let the gremlin just catch his breath for a while. " awww , so cute~ " bobot laughed softly. he picked up bobal and cupped his cheeks. " you know bobal , we don't need lube tonight , you did it enough~ "

the emo layed bobal down on the bed and wrapped his legs around his neck , he teased his dick near bobal's entrance. " i know you want me bobal , now fucking beg for it~ "

the teasing and waiting for today was WAY to much , bobal could not handle it or wait , he's been WAITING for this day all week , only for bobot to tease him.

" PLEASE BOTTY , PLEASE FUCK ME , I'LL BE A GOOD BOY FOR YOU AND YOU ONLY , I PROM- AUGHHHHH~~ !! " halfway through , bobot already shoved it in bobal , he hasn't moved or anything but he kept it inside bobal , who looked at him deep in the eyes and smirked.

" okay bobal , we can do this the easy way , or the hard way~ " bobot whispered as he began to thrust in and out of bobal , causing the brunette to moan loudly.

" oh fuck , fuck bobot~ " bobal wrapped his arms around bobot as he countiuned thrusting fast and hard in him.

bobal's eyes were tight shut , his fingernails digged deep into bobot's back , which caused bobot to go deeper into bobal. " mmm~ fuck your so tight , so fucking tight~ " bobot praised , slamming into bobal , making him scream on the top of his lungs.

" FUCKIN DESTROY ME , DESTROY MY ASSHOLE~~ " bobal moaned. bobot must of found his hot spot if he's screaming like that. it sure was hot to bobot tho.

the emo male placed his big hand on bobal's member and began masterbaiting him. his moans were low but hot to bobal. one hand jacked him off while the other held onto his thin waist.

" ahhh~ ahhhhh fuck~ " bobal's eyes were tight shut. his arms lifted up , only for bobot to stop jacking him off and held onto his hand , both of them holding hands.

" fuck botty~ oh shit~ !! " bobal began to leak some precum , usually a sign that he was close to an orgasim. bobot noticed that and smirked. " close baby~ ? "

bobot took it up a notch and began pounding , causing bobal to scream. " OH FUCK~ FUCK BOBOT~ FASTER~~ !! " his eyes rolled all the way back to his head as he felt bobot destroy his hole. it felt so good to be real.

" now cum , cum bitch~ ! " bobot took his hand off bobal's and placed it around his neck. choking the gremlin , causing him to gag. the more he pounded the more his grip tightned. " mmm~ fuck lemme feel you up~ !! "

" fuck~ aaaAUGHHHHHH~ !!!! " bobal screamed as he finally released. however , he noticed bobot hasn't came yet.

bobal's orgasim didn't stop bobot from pounding his asshole. he still kept going and going. even tho he just came , bobal was still getting pleasure to it. bobot's moans began to pick up a little bit more. " fuck bobal~ god your so hot~ ! " bobot moaned loudly , " i think i'm gonna~ !! "

bobal smirked. he pushed the emo off the bed and got on top of him , he placed his little hand on bobot's hard member and began jacking him off , making bobot moan loudly.

" fuck your so good at this bobal~ !! " bobot's head fell back on the pillow as he kept his eyes shut. the gremlin would jack him off faster and faster. bobot gripped onto the sheets , feeling as if he was gonna rip them off any second.

the pleasure ran through his body , precum leaked and his balls felt tight , he wanted to fuck bobal again but he was to zoned out and out of his mind to do anything. he left out a weak moan as he felt bobal slap him on the balls.

" fuck bobal , i'm gonna-~~ " bobot moaned loudly and arched his back as he finally released , cumming all over bobal's hand. bobal , being that little freak he is licked his hand clean. " god you taste heavenly~ " bobal praised.

bobot chuckled , " god that was fun , we gotta do that again later~ " the emo got up and stretched , bobal following him.

the emo walked into the bathroom , and turned on the shower , " come on bobal , we don't want bofo to get suspicious of us haha ! " bobal laughed while rolling his eyes playfully. both hopped into the shower and began to get cleaned up.

hopefully , they don't have a round two , but that sure as hell was going to happen.

╰┈➤ 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀 , 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 , 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 ! 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 !! <3 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹~ / 𝗽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.3K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
619K 64.3K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
36.1K 590 26
She was used to being alone. She was used to being tormented by fellow classmates. She was used to being hurt. She wasn't used to being the target...