DISRESPECTFUL

By AsiafromdaEast

Est. 19 November 2023 DISRESPECTFUL. Teyana and Deshaun's Love story๐Ÿค Destruction that turned into undeniabl... More

Disclaimer and Cast
One
Two
Four
Five
Side Characters PT 1
Six
Seven
Eight
check up not an update
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Side Characters PT 2
Thirteen

Three

421 15 0
By AsiafromdaEast

Florida State University 📍
Deshaun and Kole's Dorm Room| 10:35am

Deshaun was on a phone call with Teyana as Like played some GTA IV with some guys online. Everyone was pretty much in their own world.

"You can come over " Deshaun laughed into his camera

"I'm going to get some stuff later on,so I can come now I guess" Teyana shrugged through the camera

"Just give me a call when you get to my door" Deshaun smiled

"I need company when walking so imma just stay on the phone call" Teyana pouted as she left her dorm block.

"I hope you trip and fall" Deshaun chuckled making Teyana mug him.

"You literally called me cause you wanted to see me ,in fact don't talk to me" Teyana mugged Deshaun and she hung up.

"Damn,she really mad at me" Deshaun huffed as he got off his bed and stretched.

"You got Teyana fucked up" Kole chuckled as he logged out of the game

"She'll be fine" Deshaun laughed nervously

"Good luck with that" Kole laughed as he plopped onto his bed.

There was a knock on the door and Deshaun went to see who it was,he was really expecting it to be Teyana but once he opened the door he kissed his teeth.

"It's just you" Deshaun mugged Ryan as he let him in.

"Who did you think it was? Teyana? And it's raining outside and pretty heavily" Ryan laughed at Deshaun and there was another knock on the door. Deshaun went to open it and there stood an annoyed Teyana who was drenched with rain.

"Don't say anything to me Deshaun" Teyana rolled her eyes and she walked past him removing her fully wet hoodie leaving her in a shirt that was clinging onto her skin.

"Imma head over to Seranya and Tyranny's room " Kole smiled cheesily as he got up from his bed.

"Imma come with you,where's the umbrella" Ryan smiled.

"By the door, we'll see y'all later" Kole cheesed and they left the room, leaving a dead silence between Deshaun and Teyana.

"Soooo" Deshaun laughed nervously as he scratched his neck

"Please gimme something to wear,since I'm wet and all" Teyana sighed

"I got you" Deshaun smiled as he went through his closet , finding his favourite hoodie and some sweatpants to give Teyana.

"Here you go" Deshaun smiled as he gave Teyana his clothes

"Thank you,umm may you please turn around so I can change" Teyana blushed

"Go ahead" Deshaun laughed as he turned around giving Teyana the privacy she needed.

Once she was done changing,she sat on Deshaun's bed and Deshaun joined her right afterwards. Teyana could feel herself get hot from the tension in the room.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" Deshaun suggested

"Let's watch Korean shows" Teyana cheesed

"For real,cuz?" Deshaun mugged Teyana.

"Just kidding,we can watch Love Island USA" Teyana laughed

"Now that's something I like" Deshaun laughed as he got his laptop from his bed side .

••••••••••••••••

After 2 hours , Deshaun and Teyana were dead asleep. Deshaun's arm was draped over Teyana's waist and Teyana was lightly snoring. A loud bang from the thunder eventually woke Deshaun up from his sleep but Teyana was still asleep.

" She even looks prettier when she sleeps" Deshaun smiled to himself as he took a picture of her.

"Teyana wake up,we gotta get going" Deshaun shook Teyana a bit.

"I kinda like him" Teyana mumbled in her sleep, confusing Deshaun but he brushed it off and started tickling her.

"Best friend wake up" Deshaun laughed and Teyana started laughing as wet, finally waking up .

"So I'm your best friend?" Teyana asked Deshaun as she sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Yes ,yes you are, starting today" Deshaun cheesed

"Alright,what's the time?" Teyana laughed as she pulled the covers off of herself.

"It's 17:35 ,and you wanted to grab some stuff,so come on,I'll drive you" Deshaun smiled as he held out his hand

"Oh shit,let's go" Teyana realized as she held Deshaun's hand and stood up.

They left The boys Dorm Room Block and walked to Deshaun's car until Zara showed up and stood in front of the two best friends.

"What do you want Zara?" Deshaun asked Heather as she mugged Teyana

"Bitch, didn't I tell you to stay away from my man?" Zara confronted Teyana,Teyana just couldn't bring out the words.

" Zara I told you once and I'mma tell you again, leave me alone and leave Teyana alone" Deshaun huffed

"No, don't speak up for her,let the homewrecker speak for herself,so speak up bitch" Zara chuckled lightly as she stood in front of Teyana and next thing Zara was on the ground and Teyana was beating her ass up.

"How about I break your nose bitch, calling me out my name like some dumb ass hoe,you dumb bitch" Teyana spat through hits until Deshaun pulled her off of Zara, everyone was watching and taking videos.

"You broke my noseeee" Zara cried as she held her bleeding nose

"Call me out my name again and I'mma Rio off your nappy ass lace front" Teyana shouted as Deshaun pulled her away from the crowd and towards his car.

"Teyana,calm down" Deshaun whispered to Teyana and she felt relaxed and started crying into Deshaun's chest.

"I,I'm sorry you had to see that,I didn't mean to break her nose" Teyana sniffled as Deshaun rubbed her back.

"It's ok, and she deserved that, you're too pretty to be fight Yana, don't let these bitches get to you" Deshaun reassured his best friend.

"She really did deserve it" Teyana laughed a bit as she wiped her tears.

"Let's get going,it's getting late" Deshaun smiled as he opened the passenger door for Teyana. Once he closed her door he went round to the driver's side and got inside the car.

"Thank you for standing up for me" Teyana smiled nervously as she picked at her nails

"DW I got you anytime" Deshaun smiled as he pulled out his parking spot.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Hey y'all
Here's another update for yah,I hope you liked this chapter.
What do you think about Heather??
What do you think will happen between Deshaun and Teyana down the line???
Stay tuned
Enjoy the story 🤍

Peace!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.7K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..
507K 14.7K 41
"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way home and just couldn't take my mind off...
54.9K 2.4K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...
187K 9K 30
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...