Petals & Bullets

By NaraWynn

Seraphine's world around her starts to crumble and fall into the hands of people she calls family. When she t... More

author's note & aesthetics
1 - you know your flowers?
2 - karma
3 - it's not what it looks like
4 - don't call me ma'am
5 - over my dead body
6 - what is this? the sad girl's club?
7 - make it up to me
8 - i agree, tesoro
9 - there's potential
10 - did you have a tea party?
11 - her problems are mine now
12 - congratulations!
13 - are you afraid to find out?
14 - did you scare her away?
15 - that's my brother
16 - i don't share
17 - we italians are full of passion
18 - you want to talk about money?
19 - you're the new shareholder?
20 - i am not afraid to show you what real love is.
21 - no, i like this view
22 - you're my priority
23 - the ceos girlfriend
24 - i don't always wear suits
25 - veronica
26 - you have no idea, tesoro
28 - people are idiots
29 - obaachan
30 - mine can buy a skyscraper
31 - i was never IN love with you
32 - grow the f*** up, vivian
33 - resilience, determination, and unwavering strength.
34 - you'll pay for what you did
35 - who is my real father?
36 - dear mom and dad
37 - i want to see her in orange
38 - eternity ring?
39 - a murderer?
40 - making love
41 - i'm done playing games
42 - batter up
43 - consider this a warning
44 - happy birthday, sera
45 - justice
46 - things are looking up
47 - you have my blessings
48 - oya-san
49 - what do you want?
50 - you leave me no choice
51 - blood for blood

27 - good girl

361 13 2
By NaraWynn

author's note: The whole chapter is a very spicy scene. might need water.

SERA

I crave every inch of him—his love, his lust, his deep kisses, and the most intense of fucks. I yearn for the sensation of his electrifying touches, the ecstatic shivers that run through my body, and the building tension that threatens to explode at any moment. His intense gaze, with those rich eyes filled with desire, only fuels my hunger for him.

"We could do some real damage to each other in the next couple hours," Luca murmurs in a dangerously low tone.

"A couple hours?" I reply softly, my voice laced with fascination.

"I'll take my time with you, like opening a book and studying every page until I know all your deepest, darkest fantasies, Fiore Mio," Luca says as he takes hold of the zipper on my top between his fingers. I can feel my heart racing as I glide my hands down his chest, unable to tear my gaze away from his. The zipper purrs as he slowly reveals more and more of my exposed skin.

He reads my mind as if I have given him complete power over me.

A flutter of butterflies erupts in my stomach as Luca's touch ignites a fire within me. Every sensation feels new and exhilarating, as if this is my first time being intimate. A dreamy grin appears on his face as his eyes rake over part of my exposed breasts, following the zipper down with anticipation. My arms keep my top from falling completely open. Luca takes my hands in his and pulls them up to his lips, pressing delicate kisses on the sensitive skin of my palms. His desire for me is evident in each kiss, sending pleasurable pulses to the perfect places.

He lets my hands fall back to my sides and I watch as his gaze travels over my entire body, setting me ablaze with its intensity. The way he looks at me makes me feel like a rare and precious work of art that he wants to possess. As I pull the straps of my top off my shoulders, allowing the garment to tumble behind me, Luca's words make me weak at the knees. "I'm going to take such good care of you."

Closing the gap between us, Luca captures my lips in a passionate kiss that leaves me breathless. In his strong and secure arms, all of my nerves dissipate into a feeling of safety and complete adoration. With eager hands, I grab the hem of his shirt and tug it out of his slacks. My fingers eagerly reach beneath the fabric, yearning to explore every inch of his warm skin.

His tongue traces the outline of my bottom lip, coaxing me to part my lips and surrender to his control. With a possessive arm around my waist, he pulls me closer against his solid chest while his other hand boldly cups my ass, giving it a firm squeeze. I can feel his arousal pressing against me through our clothes and my own patience begins to wane.

Luca starts walking forward, forcing me to follow along as my hands clutch the outside of his shirt. As we near the bed, our bodies become entangled, and we both fall onto the soft mattress. Our heated kiss breaks momentarily and I take the opportunity to help him remove his shirt, watching in awe as he tosses it aside somewhere in the room. My eyes greedily roam over his defined muscles, mentally drooling at the sight.

With kisses raining down on my neck, chest, and stomach, a thrilling shiver runs through my body. Luca expertly uses his tongue on my sensitive areas, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. He then peppers kisses down my stomach once more before slipping off my heels for me. In one smooth movement, he picks me up and carries me to the center of the bed, setting me down gently on the silk pillows and making my hair pool around. I sit up slightly as he hovers between my legs, ready for whatever he has in store for me next. But when I reach for his belt, he stops me with a devious smile.

"Be a good girl," he whispers huskily, "and let me taste you first."

My breath hitches at his words and suddenly I'm more than willing to let him lead the way, like the good girl he tells me to be. I lie back as he effortlessly removes my jeans, revealing the sheer white panties adorned with delicate floral patterns.

"Sono pazzo di te (I'm crazy about you)." Luca's hands caress my bare thighs, squeezing here and there. I gaze at him through my lashes as he lifts one leg up and kisses my foot all the way up to my inner thighs, causing a throbbing sensation to intensify where I most want him. He shifts to the other side, and a hum escapes from my lips, letting him know that I am enjoying the warmth of his kisses on my body.

"Moan as loud as you want, Tesoro. I've sent the staff home for the night."

"I'd scream your name regardless." I place my forearm over my eyes, and I can feel his smirk against my thigh.

His lips press against the fabric covering my most sensitive area, and I arch my back in response. He teases me with his mouth, as if observing my reactions before carrying out the actual deed. He said he was going to explore every inch of me, and he wasn't lying. It's been so long since I've been touched like this, and I want to savor every moment of it.

Luca pulls off my panties, leaving me exposed in front of his lustful eyes. "Bellissima (beautiful)." I watch him lower his head, and my back arches even more from the pleasure of his lips against my aching petals.

My fingers dig into his hair, pulling him closer as he expertly works his tongue inside me, sending shudders of pleasure coursing through my body. He doesn't stop there, teasing and sucking on my sensitive bud until I am moaning uncontrollably and gripping the sheets in a frenzy. His hands grip my thighs tightly as I wrap my legs around his shoulders, giving him better access. "Luca." I bite my lower lip as the tension builds, and with another motion of his tongue, I experience a heavenly explosion that leaves me wanting more.

"Good girl."

Opening my eyes, I lift my gaze to see his chest gleaming in my essence. My lips separate slightly in awe, having never done that before. He hovers back over me and lets me taste myself on his tongue. I moan into his mouth as my hands find their way to his buckle. When I remove his belt, he switches our position to where I'm straddling him, making it easier to take his slacks and briefs off.

Luca lays me back down and reaches over to the nightstand to take a condom out. My face flushes at his sizable erection as he slips the latex over his length. Luca leans in and plants a delicate kiss on my lips as the glimmer in my eyes tells him I'm all his. He positions himself between my petals, and with one last look of assurance, he pushes his length deeper and deeper into my core. With the first thrust, I gasp in his ear, and he gradually makes me feel the ecstasy with each stroke. At the same time, I grow wetter and wetter for him. Hands grab, fist, and become tangled in a number of places. Luca's chest emits a low growl, and he kisses me deeply while he continues to take me missionary.

We pull apart, and our eyes bore into what feels like each other's souls as he pushes deep inside me. My moans combine with his soft grunts; the euphoria grows, and I soon release another exquisite climax.

Luca's hands are becoming more aggressive in every new position, taking me to new heights. I'm desperate for him to show me how to live out all of my dark desires. The way he makes my toes curl, my core throb, and my spine shiver redefines sex for me.

He clutches my throat, and I feel bold enough to fight for dominance as I collapse on top of him. I smile against his lips as he flips me under him again. "All fours, now." He didn't have to say more, as I let him thrust into me from behind.

"Fuck." He breathes, gripping my hips. He doesn't stop as he penetrates me harder and deeper, in and out. I'm ready for yet another climax as his hand glides up my back and the other grips my hair. One thrust, two thrusts. The third time is the charm when we come together. My sweet nectar drips around him and down my thighs. Our sweaty bodies collapse next to each other, and the delicious yet wild moments we just shared have us losing our sense of time.

LUCA

The sweet floral scent on her delicate neck wafts around me like a pleasant memory. Every kiss I steal tastes like sweet honey on a scorching summer's day. The soft lighting casts beautiful shadows on her body, giving her a golden sheen. Her natural dark tresses pool around her beautiful face and shoulders. My eyes can't get enough of her as they run down her pink lips, perky soft tits, toned stomach, and the curves of her hips.

Sera moans my name on repeat like a melody to my ears and it takes a lot for me to stop myself from letting her taste the manic side of me. I can see in her eyes what she craves, but I also want to show her what true physical passion feels like and how I tend to care for her body.

The way her hands tangle in my hair, her breasts press against my chest, and the sensation of being inside of her—I'm addicted to her. The heavenly expressions she makes throughout her orgasms make me want to ruin her in rough and sweet ways.

It feels like we have all the time in the world at this moment.

SERA

The soft grazing sensation of fingers tracing my shoulder down my arm has me waking up from my peaceful slumber. I feel the heat radiating from his body on my backside and I take a contented breath in this serene perception. With the dust of sleep remaining in my eyes, I turn towards him and mischievously find his hard member, stroking it softly.

"Are you going to wake up and take care of it, Tesoro?" Luca's gruff morning voice wakes me up, and light pours into my eyes. My cheeks flush at the thought of what I'm doing when I realize it.

"I'll make that shyness go away." Luca possesses my mouth and our limbs entangle under the dark silk sheets. He pulls me face-to-face onto his lap and lets me ride him as his tongue and hands explore my body. Up and down, I rise as the ache from the night before fades away and new-found pleasure replaces it. My finger nails dig into his back as my body shudders from the sweet release.

He lays me down and my giggles fill the air as his kisses on my neck tickle my skin. There's a light, airy feeling in the atmosphere, with the sun filtering through the windows and the warmth of our skin against each other's.

I'm addicted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
784K 24.9K 53
Book 2 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Niccolo De Luca, now 26 years of age and next in line to take over as The Don of the notorious De Luca family Maf...
534K 19.2K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
679K 24.9K 38
"I gave you too much freedom; it won't happen again, little girl." Mafia boss, Silva, wants what he shouldn't have and takes what he can't desire. H...