Vivid Dreams (Are Made of Thi...

By trapsanchez1

What would happen if the barrier between the Dream world and the Real world was uncovered? That's something n... More

Chapter 1: Who Am I To (Dis)agree?
Chapter 3: Everybody Is Looking For Something Blue (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Everybody Is Looking For Something Blue (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Some of Them Want to Use Fours (Part 1)
Chapter 6: Some of Them Want to Use Fours (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Something Wants To Get Used by Your King

Chapter 2: I Travelled The Castle and The Dreams

904 22 27
By trapsanchez1

I WANNA MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR, I WILL NOT CALL TWITTER X. /silly

Also, characters in bulk: Dream/Nightmare/???

Characters in Italic: Regular/Real World

Again, sorry if anything sounds weird, English is not my first language. You have doubts, you can always ask in the comment section. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------

SMG4 woke up the next morning. He grabs his phone in order to use Twitter. The screen turns on and it's revealed to be 9:18 am. While this wasn't late for the rest of the gang, it was for SMG4. He wakes up everyday at 7. Not because he has a good sleep schedule which allows him to wake up early to do everything before seeing his friends, but because Beeg insisted on waking him up at 7 so he could watch TV with Four. After an hour of watching TV, he would feed Beeg and start to edit videos. At around 11, he would stop when Mario arrived at the castle. Mario was always the first to arrive, no matter what (unless someone was already staying there or he'd gotten arrested). Today the castle was very quiet which instantly made SMG4 worried that something had happened to Beeg SMG4. As he turned around to climb out of bed, he started to remember about Dream SMG4 and Nightmare SMG3. How they look and just them standing there. "Wow, that was a wild dream" thought SMG4, "SMG3 with horns and a tail is fitting for him tho. I could totally see him with that". He started laughing at the thought of SMG3 with horns and a tail. He went to change his clothes when he heard something just outside his door. "Damn it! I dropped my croissant!". SMG4 recognized that voice easily. "Three, is Beeg there with you?" SMG4 asked but there was no answer. "Bro c'mon I just wanna know if he's there with you and didn't escape to do something illegal again". Still no response. SMG4 finished changing and opened his door just to be greeted by an unexpected visitor, Nightmare SMG3.

They both stared at each other while Nightmare 3 picked up his croissant. "Umm...hiiiii" said nervously Nightmare SMG3. SMG4 just stared at him. This time he could see Nightmare SMG3 in his full glory and not just the parts that glowed. Nightmare SMG3 nervously started to eat his croissant cause he didn't know what to do in that moment. "You know what, maybe I'm hallucinating due to stress. Yeah that's it" SMG4 whispered, "I'll turn around and when I look back, it'll no longer be there". SMG4 turned around and look back and to his surprise, Nightmare SMG3 was no longer there. He sighed of relief. "By the way, you know that's not how hallucinations work, right?" Unfortunately for SMG4, Nightmare 3 was still there, he just now floating next to him while he finished eating his croissant. "Also I'm not an it, I'm a he. Allow me to introduce myself..." stated Nightmare SMG3.

-"My name is Nightmare SMG3, I'm the king of all nightmares. Meaning I'm as scary as they come" Nightmare SMG3 proudly declared.

-"Since when is SMG3 scary?" SMG4 chuckled to himself.

-"HEY! He has his moments...sometimes" Nightmare SMG3 flustered. "Any way, you're missing the point! I'm in charge of running the whole nightmare operation. My parter in crime, don't tell him I said that cause I DO NOT want to hear the lecture of how SUPPOSEDLY I obligate him to bend rules and make him do stuff dreams shouldn't do, was Dream SMG4. He's your...how do I say this, he's the person who is in charge of your dreams. Got it?"

SMG4 is just standing there not knowing what to do. We slowly starts kneeling to sit with his arms around his legs. He lays down on the floor while still holding his legs. Nightmare SMG3 just floated closer.

-"D-did I do something to this one?" asked Nightmare SMG3, "H-hey, could you maybe not die please? I'll never hear the end of it from the Kingsy".

-"This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This isn't happening." mumbled SMG4.

SMG4 thought he had seen it all but having Nightmare SMG3 was something that he would never thought in a million years would happen. Then he thought to himself, is it happening? Nightmare SMG3 was floating all the time and he didn't interact with anything except his own croissant. "AHA!" exclaimed SMG4 while jumping from the floor. "You're not real!" Nightmare SMG3 was just confused by the statement since he thought they had already made it clear he was real. "YOU'RE JUST A HALLUCINATION MADE BY MY HEAD! IT'S NOT REAL!!" SMG4 said excitedly while preparing to walk away. Nightmare 3 just had the traditional SMG3 smug on his face while he floated fast past SMG4 and position his tail in a way that SMG4 would trip on it. Since SMG4 was celebrating his "realization" he didn't see the tail in his way. SMG4 tripped and Nightmare SMG3 had a big grin on his face. "So what?" asked SMG4 "I could've tripped over my own leg. That meant nothing." Nightmare SMG3 made a face that can only be described as bruh. While SMG4 begins to stand up, Nightmare SMG3 had another idea on how to show him he was real. He used his tail to grab SMG4 by the feet before floating to the top of the ceiling and letting him drop. As SMG4 falls, Nightmare SMG3 made a portal using SMG4's shadow and opening another next to a mat he placed for him so when he came out, he didn't hit the hard floor. He face planted the hard floor cause Nightmare SMG3 miscalculated. "Welp" said Nightmare SMG3 "I tried".

-"WHAT THE FU-" screamed SMG4 while looking at Nightmare SMG3 grinning evil-ish only to get caught off by someone at the door.

-"Oi idiot! Come get your son and the red fat ass! They were caught stealing the McDonalds Ice Cream Machine. Don't ask why or how, I do not know."

SMG4 saw an opportunity, and yelled at SMG3 to come in. SMG3 enters dragging Mario and holding Beeg SMG4. He let's go of Mario and gently put down of Beeg. Beeg and Mario run into the kitchen while SMG3 gets closer to SMG4 as SMG4 makes signs to talk to him alone.

-"What's wrong?" said SMG3 "You look like hell, bro."

-"SMG3, can you see him?" SMG4 asks while pointing to Nightmare SMG3. SMG3 isn't able to see Nightmare SMG3 so to him SMG4 is pointing nowhere.

-"Uuuuuh what are you talking about? There's nothing there..."

-"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, CAN'T YOU SEE HIM?!?!"

-"Dude, did you hit your head or something?"

Nightmare SMG3 is just laughing at this point. "This is sad" Nightmare SMG3 says while laughing hysterically. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!?!" screamed SMG4 who by now is getting pretty pissed. SMG3 just looks at Four arguing with what appears to him to be the air. "You know what?" said SMG3 "I forgot that Eggdog wanted to play with Beeg SMG4 so I'm just gonna leave you be and I'll be back later. Okay? Okay cool". SMG3 went to the kitchen, grabbed Beeg and left, all of this while to him it just appears that SMG4 got into a heated argument with himself.

As soon as SMG3 is out the door, Nightmare SMG3 put his tail over SMG4 mouth to shut him up. "Look, normally y'all can't see us" explained Nightmare SMG3 "For some unknown reason you can now see dreams and nightmares. This is not fun for us either...well to me it is but it shouldn't be and that's what's importa-". Nightmare SMG3 got interrupted by SMG4 biting his tail in order to speak. He quickly got the tail out of SMG4's face cause he didn't wanna get bit again. "HEY! THAT HURT, IT FEELS LIKE A CAT BITE; I DON'T LIKE IT :(" whined Nightmare SMG3. "Nightmare SMG3, was it?" SMG4 asked in a calm but terrifying tone of voice "Where's me?". Nightmare SMG3 thought about it for a second before he pointed at Four. "NO! I MEANT THE OTHER ME! THE ONE WITH THE CROWN AND THE GLOWING EYES!" yelled SMG4. Nightmare SMG3 finally realized what SMG4 meant. "Oh hiiiiiim...I don't know really" Nightmare SMG3 responded; SMG4 was about to ask him about how he didn't know when Nightmare SMG3 interrupted him "BUT I do know he went to look for help fixing this situation in the Dream World. I know he's got this!".

"I don't got this." said Dream SMG4 while looking all over his room for something "It should be here! I left it here!" The room is very trashed but it wasn't due to him looking for the thing. Dream SMG4 never could get his room very organized, him being the leader of the Dreams was always an excuse to not organize his room. "AHA! GOT IT!" Dreams SMG4 exclaimed "My phone is here! I thought I had lost it". Unlike regular SMG4, Dream 4 didn't have an intense need to have his phone with him at all time. Fact is that he doesn't really use it as much since he's working most of the time. He dialed up for help.

-"Meggy here!"

-"Meggy, Meggs, Spletz, Spletzer...how are you?"

-"What's wrong? Is Mario's head stuck in the jar again??"

-"No, it's nothing like-. I'm sorry, did you just say again?"

-"Doesn't matter, what's wrong with you?"

-"Why do you think there's something wrong with me?" Dream SMG4 asked while nervously laughing

-"Boss...you just called me Megs and Spletz. YOU only say that when somethings wrong."

-"What of course...you're right. Meggy, we have a code blue."

There was silence in the call. A code blue is something no dream wants to hear. Having your host be able to see you, talk to you and interact with you is something that shouldn't happen and can mean that you and your host life was in danger if you didn't find a way to reverse it. Suddenly, Dream Meggy said "Are you sure?". Dream SMG4 sighed and mention about SMG4 being able to see both him and Nightmare SMG3 but him passing out before interacting with them. As another wave of silence hit, Dream SMG4 got a message from Nightmare 3. It mentioned how SMG4 could interact with them and they could interact with him. SMG4 nervously put his phone back up to his ear. "So remember when you asked if I was certain if the code blue was certain?" Dream SMG4 asked while trying to figure out how to tell her the bad news "Well now I have confirmation...". Dream Meggy let out plenty of oh no's. She had already dealt with something similar thanks to Shadow Meggy but this appeared to be a far worst issue. "Look boss, I'm busy right now but I can swing by later to deal with...him BUT someone has to stay with your host until then" Dream Meggy explained "We gotta keep an eye on him in case this situation gets a whole lot worse". Dream SMG4 thanked Dream Meggy and hung up.

Dream SMG4 starred at his phone before lying in his bed (he sat on top of some of his laundry cause he didn't wanna clean up his room). "Y'know you have had a pretty long day. Why don't you sleep a little to get your mind cleared while I accompany regular you?". Dream SMG4 jumped up when he heard the voice only to find that ??? Mario was inside one of his mounts of things.

-"Mario, what are you doing here?

-"Oh I uh wanted to show a picture of us when we met to Meggy :D. She was wondering about how we looked when you first arrived. I tried to convince her not to cause we haven't changed much but I think she just wanted to see if my horns were already broken by then" ??? Mario got a bit sad when saying that last part.

-"Oh, I think my album of photos is in that pile." Dream SMG4 redirected the topic cause he knows that sometimes the topic of the broken horns made ??? Mario sad.

-"FOUND IT! Thanks SMG4! Y'know my offer stills stands right?"

-"You don't have to-" Dream SMG4 got caught off by ??? Mario throwing one of Dream Melony's canaster of sleep.

-"Welp, we know you won't voluntary rest so I guess we gotta do this the hard way. Don't worry tho, you'll only sleep for an hour. Just enough to refuel your brain and not overwork yourself. :D"

-"Fine, you win this round Maaaaaa..." as Dream SMG4 was congratulating ??? Mario for outsmarting him at his own game, he felt asleep.

??? Mario made sure Dream SMG4 was comfy in bed before making a portal to go to the real world. When he arrived, he found SMG4 and Nightmare SMG3 full on fighting with each other. Why? Nightmare SMG3 stole SMG4's breakfast. "Huh" ??? Mario said "I just realized I haven't eaten today". ??? Mario helped himself to some food while watching Nightmare SMG3 and SMG4 fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 101 12
From nightmares to self-hatred, smg4 seems to have problems with his self-esteem. Lucky for him, he has smg3 but will things end well? (Might change...
44.6K 1.2K 27
"Where is he?" Dream had been alone (except for a couple of friends) for most of his life since the incident. Until he decided to open his SMP to som...
778 11 1
Someone has teleported the modern and classic era of Smg4 characters to fight. But before they do both sides have to anwser questions. What will happ...
7K 189 5
SMG4 has fallen in love with a stranger after meeting them at a masquerade ball. Their mysterious aura and way of charming him only draws him deeper...