Happiness: The Fear [K.TH]

By Eateat123

" Do you know who i am??" " I came here after slapping the Mafia King. Do you think i give a damn about who... More

DISCLAIMER
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
Part 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
THE END

Part 11

669 21 0
By Eateat123

Y/n was getting ready to start her work in Seoul. She went to her office and took all the needed documentation and designs which she has been working on quite a few days for the Kims.

Y/n and TAEHYUNG have met only twice for the designing but today they are gonna finalize the designs and start the work.

She also took some small projects . Well ofcourse working with the Mafia King can't be compared to anything. She took the files and left to the Kim enterprises.

She reached their and the emoloyees greeted her as she is now the CEO of a well known company.

She entered TAEHYUNG'S office without knocking and she was shocked to see the view in front of her eyes......

" Please Taetae come on a date with me" a girl said. She was very young probably younger than her.

[She is 28 now while TAEHYUNG is 31]

" Yoona I'm busy can't you see " he replied calmly.

" plz come naa.....you are always busy with your work can't you come just this once " she insisted again and stood behind his table next to him.

" Yoona plz understand. I just can't " he again spoke in a calm voice.

"How is this Devil this soft towards this Yoona. He never spoke this softly to kookie or jimin . Who is she ??" I thought .

" Please Tae " she again said extending her hamd towards TAEHYUNG but she accidentally hit the glass on table and water spilled on TAEHYUNG . He stood up fastly.

I thought he was going to scold her for sure now cause ofcourse he is the devil he can't be this patient after all. I smirked thinking the girl will get scolded now but.....

" Sorry tae .....I'm so sorry " she said and took the tissue and started to wipe his shirt near his abs where the water spilled.

" Its okay .....I'll just change " TAEHYUNG said while holding her hand and too with a soft tone.

I got angry seeing this. Why is he being this nice to her. He is never this nice and sweet. I was fuming when TAEHYUNG noticed me and the girl also drifted her gaze towards me .

Before TAEHYUNG could say anything she spoke " Don't you know how to knock before entering someone's office" .

That was it . She is showing attitude towards me. I didn't even allow the mafia king to do that and what does she think of herself.

" And Don't you know how to talk to others.... " i snapped . Before i could say anything else TAEHYUNG spoke " Yoona go ....i will meet you later."

" I'll just come " he said looking towards me and went inside the room that is inside his cabin.

" Who are you ???" The girl asked.
" I'm his business partner " I replied.

" Well I'm his soon to be wife Yoona " the girl said forwarding her hand for a handshake which i completely ignored. What does she think of herself. Even if what she is saying is true that
doesn't mean she can behave rudely with me.

" Stay away from my Tae " she said before leaving. I scoffed . I don't plan on staying near him either.

I sat on the couch when TAEHYUNG came with a fresh shirt on which was completely unbuttoned. He was buttoning it while walking towards me but my gaze doesn't left his eyes. He was now completely covered and sit next to me and said " She doesn't know how to greet people . She doesn't like meeting new people " he said defending her which made me more pissed.

" Its okay. It doesn't matter. Lets start our work " i said.
For about an hour we were discussing the designs and finalizing some to start the work soon.
" How much time will it take?" He asked
" Probably a month as we will be working after the office hours so that it doesn't after your business" i replied.
" Well about your office these are some recommendations that i would like....." he cut me off in between.
" I told you before you will be renovating everything except my office . It's perfect the way it is " he said.
" PERFECT" i scoffed.
" If this is what you call perfect than i doubt your taste Mr Kim TAEHYUNG " i said teasingly.

" What do you mean y/n???" He said a bit annoyed.

" Well just look at your table ....there are pyramids of files all over it with no space left. Don't you think you should have a bigger table for your own convenience. Look at the book shelf . It is nice but it is completely filled now. The books are stacking one over other. You should either change it or add one more book shelf.
Don't you think you should keep your things organized and it will be easy to find  your things unlike the time you waste on finding what's needed" i said.

After sometime

" Okay fine but you will discuss all the changes that you will be doing and get my approval first" he said.
" I have no problem in it. But where is my cabin . Where will i be working??" I asked .

" No need for your cabin . You will be working here in my office as you need my approval for all the things and it will be okay as you will be working here after office hours. You can use the side room if you want " he said gesturing towards the room he early came from.

" But It will be fine if i get another cabin " i said not wanting to be anywhere near him.

" well all the cabin on this floor are already given. You will have to go to above floor if you want a cabin. Which i don't want cause i don't want you to stroll around wasting your time " he added.

" I don't have time to waste on things like that . I'm fine with working in here . But i will need to store the things and furniture ." she said.

" You can use the store rooms built on every floor . Anything else" he said.

" Nope. I will take my leave then" she said standing up and was about to go when TAEHYUNG said.

" Wait" he said hesitantly. " Jimin and kookie want to give you a welcoming party at our house. Will you come tonight ???" he asked. Well he was threatened by the them to ask her himself . If he didn't they will not talk to him . Which they hadn't since yesterday.

" I will " she said and added " but can i bring my friend as well?" She asked.
" Hmm.....you can " TAEHYUNG replied and she went from there.

In the evening

I got ready in my casuals and said to Yeonjun
" are you ready??" .
He nodded dusting his clothes . He too was in casuals.
" Did Mr kim really invited me as well?" he asked.
" He didn't but kookie and jimin did. He just relayed the message " i said.
" Still in a way he did" he replied.
I scoffed. Why is he dying to get close to him . Only if he knew how Devil he is.

We reached there and as soon as i entered i saw kookie and jimin . We hugged each other and i introduced them to Yeonjun they shook hands and we were enjoying our time .
Talking and enjoying our food. When TAEHYUNG suddenly came down stairs . Yeonjun went to him, bowed and thanked him for inviting.
" You should thank them not me " TAEHYUNG said gesturing towards jimin and kookie.

" But still " yeonjun said and did a hand shake with him.

Yeonjun came and joined us .we were enjoying when he suddenly asked " How do you guys know TAEHYUNG " . He asked Jimin and kookie.

All three of us chuckled while kookie said "We are practically like brothers".
"We are living together for more than 15 years now. We are childhood friends" jimin added.

" But y/n never mentioned his name" Yeonjun said.

" Well they are not at good terms with each other. They are kind of enemies" Jimin explained.

" Ohhh thats why she was angry when i made a deal with TAEHYUNG" he said and i glared at him.
" ohh .....now i remember . She said she slapped him on our first meet. Now i am completely sure she was saying the truth" he added while Jimin and kookie laughed at his remark.
We were talking when suddenly that girl from earlier came running and hugged TAEHYUNG from behind...........

***********************************
A/n

I just wanted to thank all of you guys for your reads.
I am just grateful for the views whether it was the 1 view, the 10 view or the..........

Thank you so much <3

I hope you guys are enjoying the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 20.9K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
71.5K 2.3K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...
17.9K 423 31
This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but what if her mother found a lover after...
306K 12.6K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...