SECOND CHANCE AFTER MARRIAGE

By tagesunku

When Zee and Nunew met each other for the first time they knew they are made for each.....After spending so m... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Notice
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 44

CHAPTER 43

971 35 1
By tagesunku

Nunew already thought of asking Zee to do a sleepover at his house tonight. When Zee comes back after keeping the half eaten food in the microwave and throwing the trash, he doesn't know what to do next with himself except reaching for Nunew.

So he did just that. Zee went to Nunew and slipped his hand around his husband waist pulling him close and close enough so he could whisper in Nunew ears...

"Jake is a menace" Zee said as Nunew giggles and smacks his husband's arm lightly

"He is your child" Nunew said

  "Ofcourse he is. He looks like a little version of me" Zee proudly said

Nunew sent Mimi to bring her homework when she left. He snuggles in Zee neck inhaling his husband's scent which he already can't get enough of..

"Hia... Stay the night?" Nunew said softly as Zee rubs his nose on Nunew cheek softly humming in response and kisses the nose.

Everyone settled on the kitchen table. Their kids with their homework. Jay was first to get ready after completing his homework he wore a baby blue shirt with sweatpants. He sat with a spiderman comic book while waiting for his siblings.

Jake and Mimi were still doing their homework. Heat up the leftover noodles and place it in the middle of the table with a couple of spoons in it. Zee gets up from his seat and gets juice out of the fridge filling less than half in the glass. Nunew watches his whole family around him. He felt so good doing this again with Zee.

It felt better than Nunew has ever felt in the last one years. When Mimi finished her homework she shut the book and went to put on her clothes which Nunew takes out earlier for her. When she came back Nunew tied her hair in a messy bun and as soon as he was done with her hair..

"Papa I still want a dragon for My birthday" Mimi reminded Nunew

"We might have found one for You".Zee said as Nunew looked at his husband

Jay immediately shut his comic and stared at his parents with wide eyes.

"I did not just hear that. You're kidding right? Dragons are just myths?" Jake immediately said

''Yes we find one it's an Axolotl" Zee said as  Jay seemed to know what his Dad had said.

He chuckled and went back to reading his comic. Jake slyly pulls out his phone to check what the hell his parents had just said. Mimi got excited hearing her parents. She looked at her parents so brightly that she was ready to give the complex to the sun.

"When will I get it Papa?" Mimi asked excitedly

"I don't know Let's see how it goes first" Nunew replied

Somehow they all got ready after an hour and rode in Zee SUV till their favorite restaurant. Everyone ordered their favorite dish. Nunew looked around everyone seated laughing, smiling, talking and eating. He missed doing this so much.

Family dinner dates are always his favorite. And now he felt so good knowing he had this back. This past year he tried looking for happiness elsewhere but all along it had been here already. They had parted ways for a reason but they both are trying to work past that.

They're trying to be family again. His family, his husband and kids. His home to be completely honest they're not even trying. It's coming out to them like it's natural and it was effortless being together. Both boys were ready to fight together for everything, for their kids, their love and for their happiness.

Zee looks at Nunew, his smile so wide and his eyes shining bright. Seeing his husband with him, with his kids Nunew heart swelled and warmth settled in his skin...

"I love You" Nunew whispered

And it was just so simple to say it like it's natural. Nunew didn't let his husband go back. He doesn't want to eat just lunch anymore. He also wants to eat breakfast, dinner with Zee and after dinner he wants to cuddle until he falls asleep in his husband arms.

On weekend afternoon Zee settled down between Nunew legs sliding his hands on his  thigh hiking his legs up. Nunew locked his legs on Zee waist as they kissed each other, when they pulled apart when they heard approaching footsteps.

"You shouldn't kiss me like that when the door isn't locked" Nunew slowly muttered as Zee stole a kiss from Nunew lips

"You're so beautiful babe, I couldn't resist" Zee replied as Nunew cheeks heat up as he drops his legs from Zee waist. Nunew played with the little hair on the back of Zee head.

"You're not too bad yourself Mr Panich" Nunew said as Zee slowly laughed

"We are the damn best couple in the whole world. You with your gorgeous  boba eyes. Dark hair, fair skin....You with your words. Your gorgeous mind and smart self. You who brought gorgeous three children into the world" Zee said

Nunew didn't want to hear anymore so he pulled Zee in for a deep kiss to shut him up. They smile against each other lips sucking and licking each other like it's their last kiss. This was young Zee that Nunew knew. His husband with whom he grew up. This Zee whom Nunew loves with all his heart and soul. Both were still kissing each other when they hear Jake squeal "Oh My God!".

Zee and Nunew both goes still and they look at the side where Jake was standing by the door. His hands were covering his eyes but he was clearly peeking between his two fingers. The boy doesn't even try to leave and stays at their bedroom door.

"Umm Okay I'll go for now. We'll talk later".Jake said as he walk backwards and pulled a smirk on his lips.

"Is it just me or Jake is getting weirder day by day?" Zee asked

"He's your son remember" Nunew said as Zee laugh and he gets off from Nunew

Nunew also rearrange himself and call Jake to ask him what he wanted to talk to them.Zee went to take his shower. Nunew heard a knock at his door he look up from his iPad.

"Papa I think we're due a vacation" Jake said as Nunew raised a brow at his son

"Why do you think that?" Nunew question back..

The idea of vacation somehow sounds great to Nunew. It's also been a long they went on a vacation Trip together.

"Because the school term has ended, Jay got some time before he look for his college and we have Dad with us" Jake explained

"You and Your siblings already talked about it?" Nunew asked back

"Of Course we have" Jake said as Nunew ask his son to call everyone over and they'll discuss this together. Jake went to call his siblings.

All the kids came running into the Nunew room. Two already started jumping and bouncing on their parents bed and Jay walked in behind them. Nunew asked his kids since they already discussed where they would like to go. Jay informed them they selected three places in Dubai and Maldives. He pulled out his iPad and showed it to Nunew

"There's this underwater hotel in UAE and Maldives we want to go to or there's also a ski desert hotel with tents in Dubai they want to try" Jay said

Zee walks out of the bathroom with his towel hanging on his neck he smiles watching all his kids in puppy piled around Nunew on their bed. He settled down beside Nunew pulling Mimi on his lap. Zee hands went around Nunew waist.

"Hia your children have something to ask you" Nunew informed

Nunew watching his children and chuckling both boys were trying best to explain to their Dad about their vacation idea. And Zee also seems really interested.

"Don't tell me you agree with them?" Nunew asked as Zee locked their fingers together

"I think it's a great idea. I like the underwater hotel" Zee said

"Hold on" Nunew said as he pulled out his phone and searched everything about the place and hotel. The underwater hotel of Dubai looks fucking amazing

"I'm going to book for four nights. It's fifty thousand bhat for per night's" Zee said as Nunew stared Zee with wide eyes.

"You don't have to worry about anything Nu" Zee said

"Dad so we are really going?" Jay ask to confirm with his fingers crossed

"Yeah. I'll book it now" Zee said as started tapping on his phone to book the hotel.

Everyone started shaking with glee and excitement. Jay gets up from the bed and jumps like a little kid in excitement. His smile was so big and wide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 10.5K 59
so this story is in continuation of my last story i.e match made in heaven nd wedding bells. This is the phase of their parenthood how both grow thei...
355K 4.1K 83
@maxverstappen1 requests to follow you.
123K 7.1K 113
NuNew spent 5 years loving a man who never reciprocated. His entire college career was spent pining for an alpha male. Not anymore! After graduation...
27.3K 1.2K 23
HIM AND I A story of a boy who falls in love with his brother's best friend. Find out where this story is going. Another fanfic story about Zee and...