Hidden || alice x reader

By julxsvamp

yes it's alice x reader although, i gave u a name cuz maybe i dont like urs. Everything that is written about... More

𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
𝓔𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III

Chapter V

253 14 5
By julxsvamp

𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏

Nillia pov:

We parked the car on the forest side of Charlie's house, genuinely hoping the man was at work and wouldn't notice his daughter's absent. "Her truck isn't here" I noted, turning to Alice as she told me to go in anyways.

We entered the cold, empty house, shivering just at the thought of never seeing Bella in here again. "Alice?" I called for my girlfriend, uncomfortable with being in the dark room. "Alice I can't find the li-"

Thanks to the lack of attention I was paying, I bumped into her. "Sorry ba-" I shut my mouth, noticing that this could very unlikely be my mate's scent. "Ni-"

"BELLA" I jumped into the girl's arms, inhaling the smell of her scent that I missed having around so much. My eyes were filling with venom, the reason being the presence of my very much alive best friend. I couldn't imagine what I would've done if she really was dead. "Bella I love you, but you scared me to life" I breathed in the much calmer air, now that I knew she was okay, yet still not making an effort to stop myself from scolding her for trying to kill herself.

"Oh my God Bella" Neither did my girlfriend, as she was by my side in an instant when she heard me say the human's name. She took her in her arms as well, scolding her just when she was over the shocked state of her standing in front of us. "Would you like to explain to me how you're alive"

Bella stared at her for a few seconds, her red, puffy eyes showing nothing but confusion. "What?"

"I saw a vision of you" Alice continued, raising her voice as she thought the human was playing dumb on her. "You jumped off a cliff" I finished, telling her what my mate saw, although she pretty much knew that herself already. Her being the one that put herself in that enormous danger in the first place. "Why in the hell would you try and kill yourself" Alice's voice began to rise even more, which I honestly can't blame her for, but Bella really seems to not understand what she was telling her.

"I mean, what about Charlie, what about-"

"Babe" I took Alice's hand, wanting to calm her so our best friend had a chance to explain the earlier situation herself. I knew that if the pixie believed something, it's hard to convince her otherwise, but I know Bella isn't that stupid.

She is stubborn, and if she wants Edward back she'd eventually get him, one way or another.

"Let her talk" My thumb ran over her knuckles soothingly, as she slowly began to calm down, giving Bella needed space to breath.

"I didn't try to kill myself"

Alice seemed to back off a bit at the said statement, her posture becoming more relaxed now that she knew the brunette was being safe, partly. "See" Wrapping my arms around her waist, I spoke quietly, not wanting to interrupt the humanms rant on about what she actually was doing.

"I was cliff jumping- Recreationally" I raised an eyebrow at what she tried to tell us. That was just as stupid. Why would anyone go cliff jumping on their own, in Forks, where literally nothing what you do is safe. Not even dating. You blink one time, and boom - your boyfriend's a vampire.

"That's really not any better" I pressed my lips together in a thin line, shaking my head while the two brunettes sighed. Bella wiped her tears away, walking towards the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea, in hope to warm her freezing body up a bit. "Never do that again" I took the cup from the counter and carried it with me to the small couch, handing it to Bella when she sat down.

"I won't" She muttered, which had me raise my eyebrow at the quiet tone she put on. "Promise" The brunette added, taking a sip from the still too hot substance. Alice sat on my lap, since the couch was too small to provide enough space for the three of us. "I have never met anyone more prone to life-threatening idiocy" I couldn't help but giggle, never heard those words in my entire life. But Alice was right. Whatever she said, Bella should feel called out.

The said girl had her hand in her hair, putting it behind her ear, as she started to stutter. "Does.. Did, did you t-tell him?" She asked, hope in her eyes that we would answer her question with a no. Fortunately for her, Edward stopped associating with us a few months ago, so in that case, there wasn't a chance for us to reveal it to him anyways.

"He only calls in once every few months" Alice sounded very much annoyed about that, but I knew that deep down she was just sad and misses her brother. I do too, but I'd highly prefer to see him, when he is Edward again. "He said he wants to be alone" I nodded my head, Bella needing a second one to assure her that Edward really has been a no-show.

My mate stood up from my lap, not having me question it as I smelled the reason shortly after. I brung my hand up to cover my nose, not wanting to keep taking in the same air as that thing. Sure I didn't need to breath in the first place, but I needed to make it feel more offended. "Bella, what is that God-awful wet dog smell" Alice scrunched her nose up in disgust, making me chuckle even though I did the same.

"Uhm.. that's probably me" It sure as Hell wasn't, or otherwise she wouldn't be smiling like that, cause who would be willing to smell like a dog who just crawled out of a sump. "Or it's Jacob" I recognized that name. I think she told me a little bit about him when I visited her from London. She talked good about him, like he was treating her well. However, I didn't tell anyone about it because I didn't want them to know that somebody replaced Edward, but if I knew he was a werewolf? God. "Jacob who?"

I smirked, glaring at Bella. "Jacob, Jacob?" She looked away, ashamed that I remembered him from the time were she was laying in her bed all day instead of cliff jumping. "Why do you know who Jacob is?" The pixie asked, mad that she wasn't involved in the story. "I know everything babe" I winked.

"Jacob's kind of a werewolf" Bella admitted, having my mate gasp at the side information of an enemy in the house. "Bella, werewolves are not good company to keep" The brunette looked down, she knew that but she obviously didn't care.

"Speak for yourself" We turned around at the voice. The wolf now in the room with us, his scent filling it to it's top. "At least we don't have Bella coming home smelling like shit" He rolled his eyes, but oh could he only smell himself like we do, boy please just take a three month long shower.

"I had to see you were safe" I glanced at my mate, how hard the boy fell for our best friend didn't go unnoticed to us. "Took a good look? Cause you can go now" They were rude enough to ignore me, so my girlfriend shot me a look to tell me I did a good job insulting that animal.

"I thought you couldn't protect me here" Bella spoke, holding eye contact with the dog for longer than I could even imagine to do. "Guess I didn't care" I let out a quiet laugh. Why was everything he said so intense and goofy.

"Well I'm not gonna hurt her" Alice spoke up, looking at the oddly tanned boy. "Neither am I" I added, standing my ground.

"No, you're just a harmless Cullen" How could he have the audacity to come in here and think he's allowed to say something like that. "Some of us actually are, so don't talk to her like that." I rolled my eyes, intertwining mine and Alice's hand. "I'm talking about the other bloodsucker who tried to kill Bella because of you Cullens" He cleared, making me dart my eyes at the one who kept this information from us.

"Victoria?"

Bella nodded making me literally gasp. "Yeah, Victoria's been around" I raised my eyebrows, "Seriously?"

"I didn't see her" Alice stated, slowly gathering together all the pieces. "I didn't see you get pulled out of the water either" She now turned her head towards the boy who was staring at her, unfamiliar with what my girlfriend was talking about. "I can't see past you and your pack of mutts"

He gritted his teeth, containing himself from stepping any closer "Don't get me upset" I laughed at his face, not wanting to stop myself from speaking before thinking. "What are you gonna do, loca?"

"Hey, stop, stop" Bella said, coming to push him away while he blabbered about things getting ugly.

Rolling my eyes, I looked at Bella, "We'll give you a minute" I took ahold of Alice's hand again and went with her out of the living room, leaving the two teens to talk a bit more privately, even if I didn't want them to do that.

"Hey," She called us back, already seeming utterly nervous of our answer to the question she didn't ask us yet. We stopped, turning around to look at her tense face. "You're not going anywhere, you're gonna come back.. right?"

The pixie nodded with a small smile, "As soon as you put the dog out" I giggled shortly, stopping when Jacob pierced his eyes in my head. "Never trust a tanned boy from Forks, Bella"

———————————

RACHELLE LIKED MY COMMENT ON HER INSTA????

anyways, i hate jacob

Word count: 1667

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.1K 20
a story in which jasper helps the girl. - i do not own any of the twilight characters mentioned in this story. 210118: 25th in #jasperhale
49.4K 1.8K 15
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅-𝒃𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 �...
1.2M 33K 24
I thought that moving to the tiny town of Forks, Washington to care for my ailing grandmother would be completely uneventful. Little did I know that...
26.4K 337 23
~Tell your sparkly disco ball to stop reading my mind before I shove a bat up his ass~