Magic of the All Hallows Eve

Da LevyFischer

One change in decision can alter your life in many ways. What will happen when a decision changes the fateful... Altro

The Fateful Night
Unfolding the Truth
The Truth behind the Truce
The Boy Who Lived
Off to Hogwarts
Talks with a Hat
Burning down a Snake
Off my broom!
Duels and drenches
The Little Trip
Trick or Troll!
The Pen Friends
Meeting Mr. Death
Harry meets Blaze
A Yule Ball?!
Yes, a freaking Fudgy Ball
The Charlatan Stone
More Duels?! No!
Chasing Moldyshorts
Wands and Villas
Salazar Slytherin
Sight of a Sorcerer?
I see it, I don't - Part 1
I see it, I don't - Part 2
Emotional wreck
Nev's speculations
Foe of the Forces
The Hunter of Souls

Prologue

302 5 0
Da LevyFischer

This is an AU fanfiction which diverges from the very start of the Potterverse timeline. A small decision on the 31st of October, 1981 will lead to a complete change in the Wizarding World — and not just of Britain but the whole world.

Harry finds himself in the care of his parents, friends and mentors and rises to be a real hero not just by chance but by hardwork (A/N: Like the hero in the first 4 parts, or even greater. But still he'll be human of course) He'll face challenges of course — both serious and mundane. 

A/N: I strictly don't like any forms of rogue character bashing so don't expect me to develop a character just to suffer the wrath of others. This is my first attempt at fanfiction as well as writing on Wattpad, although I'm an avid reader. Your appreciation to this story will of course be a boon to me. So, let's begin!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

863 54 1
What if Halloween of 1981 had played out differently? What if, instead of going straight after James and Lily, Voldemort had chosen to attack Hogwart...
949K 41.7K 153
Gone are the carefree school days, as a new era begins in the lives of the Marauders. Voldemort's powers are ever increasing and the days are getting...
41.8K 2K 26
The founders of Hogwarts, combined had the power to create, destroy and conquer, power beyond a muggles wildest dreams. Hogwarts was their home, thei...
15.6K 239 42
A simple story of a boy and a girl who fall in love. Evelyn Walters transfers to Hogwarts during the start of her sixth year, hoping to breeze past t...