HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY; eth...

De theloserizzy

"if he's a serial killer, then what's the worst that could happen to a girl who's already hurt? i'm already h... Mai multe

CAST; happiness is a butterfly
PROLOGUE; guitar romantic search adventure
CHAPTER ONE; welcome to new york
CHAPTER TWO; barely on my mind
CHAPTER THREE; dark red
CHAPTER FOUR; mary on a cross
CHAPTER FIVE; just like a movie
CHAPTER SIX; lovers rock
CHAPTER SEVEN; k.
CHAPTER EIGHT; the way things go
CHAPTER NINE; drunk on halloween
CHAPTER TEN; we fell in love in october
CHAPTER ELEVEN; no body, no crime
CHAPTER TWELVE; curl up & die
CHAPTER THIRTEEN; we're in love
CHAPTER FOURTEEN; say don't go
CHAPTER FIFTEEN; october passed me by
CHAPTER SIXTEEN; the great war
EPILOGUE; krystal

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN; the gold

249 11 35
De theloserizzy

"couldn't really love you anymore
you've become my ceiling
i don't think i love you anymore
that gold mine changed you"

---

y/n's pov

"What happens next?" Sam asked Bailey. "After you're done with us, what, you just disappear?"

"No!" Bailey walked down the steps again. "We gotta hurry over to the hospital and make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through. Because everybody dies, Sam!" Bailey pointed his gun at Sam and I gripped the brick in my hand tighter. "Everyone who had anything to do with the death of my son suffers and dies."

"Yeah!" Ethan shouted.

"Fuck yeah, they do." Quinn agreed.

"Now put on the mask." Bailey ordered to Sam.

"He was..." Sam sighed. "...So pathetic."

Bailey scoffed. "That's not true."

"Yeah, your son, he was a man-baby who made his girlfriend do all the killing."

"He was a strong, virile young man!"

"He was a limp-dick little fuck who cried before I slit his throat."

"Shut the fuck up!" Quinn screamed at Sam and lifted her knife, but in one swift motion, Tara took the brick from my hand and slammed it into Quinn's face.

A gunshot rang from behind us and Bailey was hit multiple times.

I turned to see Kirby standing with her gun.

"Sam, Y/N, come on!" Tara yelled while Ethan jumped at Kirby.

"Recognize this?" He asked before stabbing Kirby. Sam ran up behind him and bashed the back of his head with her brick.

Sam took the knife from Kirby's stomach and ran after Tara and I while Ethan got to his feet again.

"What are you gonna do about it, bitch?" Ethan asked and Sam jumped at him, stabbing him violently multiple times.

"Ow! FUCK!"

Tara was climbing up the ladder ahead of me and called out to her sister.

Sam looked over and took the knife out of Ethan before running over to us.

Tara got up first, then helped me up as Sam started to climb.

We made our way past old chairs, and just before I got to the floor again, there was a gunshot. A bit of the ledge I had been walking on broke below me and I slipped.

Sam caught onto my hand and she and Tara struggled to pull me back up.

"I can't grab you." I cried, trying to reach them with my second hand, but it kept slipping on the blood on Sam's hand. "Shit, Sam."

"Y/N!" Tara tried leaning down to help me, but her stab wound in her back made her stumble back.

"I can't grab on. The blood, I can't grab on." I was terrified I was going to fall to my death.

Ethan was then jumping at my feet, swiping his knife around at me.

"No!" Tara yelled at him while I kicked my feet around.

"Come on, Y/N." He teased in a song-like tune. "Come on down."

"Fuck you, Ethan!"

"Oh, I bet you want to." He chuckled.

I tried grabbing on again, but I kept slipping.

Quinn appeared in the doorway on the second floor and I looked up at Sam and Tara with a terrified expression.

"You guys are so fucked now!"

"Sam, let me go." I told her. I made my decision.

"No."

"Yeah, let her go, Sam, come on." Ethan chuckled. "Drop her."

Sam refused, so with my second hand, the one I couldn't grab onto hers with, I pried my hand from her grip and let myself fall.

"Y/N!" Both sisters yelled as I fell down in front of Ethan.

"Hey, babe." He stepped closer to me and I stared into his eyes. His beautiful eyes.

Not beautiful, you idiot.

He's going to kill you.

He grinned at me as I jumped to my feet. I ran across the room and down the furthest aisle and he chased me until I was stuck at the end.

Right in front of Wes' display.

"Aww, what a perfect place." He teased, tapping his blade against Wes' shirt.

"Get away from that!" I screamed and shoved Ethan back into the glass display, which shattered.

Ethan was quick to get his balance again and acted like nothing had happened.

He looked down at the watch on his wrist. "Well, would you look at that? It's midnight." He chuckled. "November 1st. Happy one month, Y/N."

"Fuck off, Ethan."

"Hmm," He pretended to think. "Now, where was it that you got hurt last year? When Amber shot you? Was it here?"

He stabbed into the wrong side of my stomach and I fell to the ground. He leaned down above my body as I lied on the ground.

"No..." He pulled the knife out. "Here?"

He stabbed significantly higher that time, but he was still wrong.

"Or maybe... right here?" Slowly he dragged the knife down from the higher wound to where my scar was.

The same scar I had shown him the day of our first kiss.

I screamed out in pain and he laughed.

One of his gloved hands ran down my hair and stroked my face as a gunshot rang from over where Sam and Tara were.

"Ethan." I panted out, tears in my eyes as I watched him. "I hate you."

"No, you don't." He chuckled and leaned closer, his lips almost touching mine. "You like me."

"I liked you, Ethan." I groaned in pain as he twisted the knife in my stomach. "Not so much anymore."

"You're such a liar." He shook his head and I stared into his eyes as he pressed his lips against mine.

When the glass case had broken, Wes' phone had clattered to the ground beside me.

One of my hands reached up to cup Ethan's face out of instinct and he smirked against my lips until I grabbed Wes' phone and used it to smack him in the back of the head.

As he groaned and let go of the knife for a second, I pulled it out of my stomach and stabbed him in the back.

"Fuck! You bitch." He yelled as I pulled the knife out.

"Love you too, Ethan." I kicked him off me and forced the knife into his mouth.

Fear overtook his features as blood leaked down his face. I grabbed onto the back of his head, my hand gripping onto his hair. I twisted the blade and he started to cry.

"By the way, I'm breaking up with you." I forced a smile before removing the knife.

He whimpered in pain and dropped to the ground.

I had no clue what was going on above me, but Sam and Bailey both came crashing to the ground and I slumped back.

I was lying on the ground beside Ethan, and I really felt like I was going to die this time.

He had gotten me good.

I turned my head to look at him and the blank expression on his face as more and more blood of his poured from his mouth and formed a puddle on the ground, the large amounts of blood leaking from my body mixing with his.

I saw Sam get up off the floor first and disappear behind the old screen and about a minute later Bailey got up and started to look around.

His phone rang and he picked up, but I had no clue what he was saying until he too disappeared behind the screen.

I was sobbing in a puddle of my own blood for what felt like ages until Tara appeared beside me.

"Hey." She lifted one of my arms and wrapped it over her shoulder. My other hand was pressed to my stomach, trying to keep my organs inside.

"Hey." I groaned and leaned against her.

"You did good." She told me, looking down at Ethan, and I chuckled, wincing at the pain.

"Thanks, Tara." I sniffled as helped me walk to the screen.

Behind it I could hear Bailey screaming and yelling in pain and figured Sam was dealing with him.

As we made it up the stairs and behind the screen, Tara said Sam's name and she turned to look at us.

Bailey was on his knees, blood covering his face, neck and chest as he choked and spluttered.

"My father was a murderer. No matter what you think, I'm better than that." Sam stated.

"Thank you. Thank you." Bailey coughed out on the ground and I glared at him.

Tara gave Sam a look and her older sister looked down at Detective Bailey again.

"But you did fuck with our family, so..." Sam dug the knife right into Bailey's eye and he screamed in pain until Sam ripped the blade out, along with his eyeball.

Then he dropped to the ground, dead.

"Nice." Tara complimented quietly.

"Thanks." Sam then looked at us. "You two okay?"

Tara shook her head with a smile. "No."

Sam shrugged and took off the Ghostface cloak.

"Well, I'm just fucking spectacular." I groaned as the three of us walked out into the stage area.

Tara helped me sit down, and the three of us sat together as the song Red Right Hand played from the projector.

I couldn't really hear what Sam and Tara were talking about, and my vision was blurring.

What I could see, though, was Ethan slowly getting up off the ground. And a part of me was glad I hadn't killed him.

But I wasn't sure if it was actually him, or if I was hallucinating.

"Guys--" I started but I was cut off by Ethan screaming.

His entire mouth was covered in blood, and he held the knife in his hand again.

He shoved a mannequin out of the way and started sprinting at Sam and Tara, but someone pushed the broken old tv from Stu Macher's house onto Ethan's head and he fell down.

I could hear him choking on his own blood and then his hand went limp, his knife dropping.

I looked up to see Kirby panting.

"I saw that in a scary movie once." She chuckled and the loud sound of metal clanking came from the gate door opening.

I pushed off the stage and onto the ground beside Ethan.

Everything was spinning and I felt so tired.

I had no clue what happened after that.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

26.1K 1.1K 13
Mister Y/n Prescott had been through a lot growing up and yet, unlike his sister, he couldn't bring himself to leave Woodsborro so instead, he stayed...
21.9K 553 12
Even though I hate you, I still love you. SCREAM 6! ❪ ETHAN LANDRY ╱ FEM! OC ❫ © rageslut
26.5K 1K 24
⠀ ━━━ ⠀⠀❛ 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 ❜ 〔 C. MEEKS-MARTIN 〕✷ ╱ 尖叫 ㅤ. . . ...
131K 3.2K 31
You are Jill Robers younger sister, the Ghost Face killings of 2011. You are 17 years old, and your girlfriend is Amber Freeman, who is 18. Meaning...