π˜–π˜œπ˜™ π˜—π˜™π˜–π˜”π˜π˜šπ˜Œ

By chikomikolome

Cover Art from @nekojinnyart twt π˜π˜Œπ˜•π˜›π˜ 𝘟 π˜π˜Œπ˜”π˜ˆπ˜“π˜Œ π˜Žπ˜–π˜‹π˜‹π˜Œπ˜šπ˜š "i call my name upon you (Y/N) fro... More

【𝗣π—₯π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¨π—˜ο»Ώγ€‘
1: α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄˜α΄€κœ±α΄›
2: ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴛΙͺᴏɴ
3: ɴᴇᴑ ΚŸα΄‡α΄€α΄…
5: Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄›α΄α΄œα΄„Κœ
6: ᴑᴀʀᴍ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ
7: ɴᴇᴑ κœ±α΄›Κ€ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏꜰ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡
8: α΄›α΄‘Ιͺκœ±α΄›α΄‡α΄… α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Κ

4: α΄α΄œΚ€ ꜱᴏɴɒ

142 6 0
By chikomikolome

ʟᴜᴅɪ ʜᴀʀᴘᴀꜱᴛᴜᴍ

4

𝓐fter traveling through generations from all across the universe, (y/n) has become one of God's greatest judges, ranking third in the hierarchy of divinity. Her journey wasn't easy; she encountered many conflicts and lost them, which is why she has been known for having the longest written record up to this point not only on tyvant

After being apart for decades, they celebrated their reunion with an unwinding greeting. They still have a long way to go before they can get back together, but that shouldn't be too difficult. He let his lyre fall to the ground before spinning her around the open field while the winds dance around them with laughter He raised her up into the sky one more time before lowering her back down.

"oh how I miss you.."

When she placed her hands on his cheeks, he instantly leaned into her palm, needing the contact, and his pulse rate increased simply by gazing at her. His voice sounded like he was dying to feel her again.

"I have been out of your eyes for a while, as the days pass"

She reassured him by saying, "Even though she changed his history and status from God to the open world wind element to mortal," he still felt himself drawn to her.

"My heart longs for your presence during my slumber..."

What a loving boy he is, she only laughed. When (y/n) was about to depart Tyvant, he sobbed, but after waiting, here he is now.

Venti was about to offer her a simple kiss when a powerful wind unexpectedly interrupted to stop them. The moment was ideal, with only the two of them witnessing, and even his hat flew

"AH! LUNA!"

He shouted angrily, already knowing who it was,Luna approached them with a smile, a kind way to welcome her younger brother, and her eyes blinked when she saw (y/n), who seemed so bewildered and shocked.

"Woah! (Y/n)..you have changed a lot!"

Luna comment she came up to her and hugged her gently as a sister with no formality she didn't hesitated to hug her back

But (Y/n) felt almost stranger of Luna, her presence was more powerful than before maybe she had experience more while her brother was sleeping all the whole decades

"I believe you've gotten greater knowledge on the way which makes you really powerful and imitating how you appear at"

Luna grinned and nodded that her thoughts about her were correct. She couldn't wait to hear each other's new fondling story about them. Venti went to the bush to find his hat and adjusted it to the right angle of his head before he turned back to them. He then pouted at Luna. She withdrew and commented back the truth.

"Why would you ruin a loving moment with me and (Y/n)??"

"Your awaken has an alert me and came here"

Since there was a twist occurring in the new Mondstadt, Luna was able to determine why her brother had awakened from his profound sleep based on the winds' response. However, she did not want to inform them and let them discover what was twist, whether it was beneficial or detrimental.

"the wind woke me up.."

Venti told her that he wasn't the one who woke up; rather, it was the wind that warned him to wake up, even breaking his own record. He wondered what more he had missed.

"My dearest sister! My people's words have been carried by the wind for generations, but who knows what I haven't been seeing?"

He gestured to Luna, who had been awake and had witnessed many of the events that occurred in Mondstadt, keeping watch while their real God had fallen asleep. (y/n) also wonder what had become of Mondstadt.

Luna looked both of them

"Oh, no, you have to find it out for yourself, I can't give it away, but I will give you a riddle in a realm of regulations tightly spun, a nation ensnared, captive to rules its own"

"Captive rule?"

(Y/n) scratched her head, unsure of her riddle; judging by her tone of voice, it wasn't a good one.

"That's for you both to solve but I'll be there of the twist come undone, toddles love birds!"

Venti was unable to solve the riddle in time to ask Luna further questions.

"Wait! L-.."

He called out to Luna, but she had vanished like a passing mirage, flowing with the wind. He groaned heavily and then glanced at (y/n), wondering if solving this riddle would need them both to go on an adventure.

She looked down at the lyre with the bird perched on the string, attempting to strangle it or somehow produce music. She had never heard a sincere tone from the lyre before in decay, so she reached out to pick it up as the bird took off on his flight

"Shall we discover a new?"

She handed the lyre to him, he nodded and took the lyre from her hands

"We shall,let's go my flower, perform a little song they miss hearing! I mean come on its been over a century!..how about a little song of ours?"

"through heaven and earth we'll roam

in the arms of our love, my home

we'll dance and sway

through the night until the day

for us, i'll never stray

my heart sings out

with every word i shout

our love, there's no doubt

so lay your head

and let our love be blessed

forever strong, forever long

just us, where we belong"

He delicately plucks the lyre's string and joins the cathedral in singing their favorite hymn, Anemo God Beloved

Even after all these years, he can still recall the exact how he played the song and toned every word. He sang it for the benefit of the kids while also trying to impress the Apple dialer so he could attempt to get Five Silver for himself or just for giggles. But once more, all he wanted was to purchase something for (y/n).

"Venti..you know you don-"

"Aa pop pop..just watch me prove I can be independent"

He gave her a teasing wink, and he followed through on it. The children were drawn in by the music (the Lord lawrence clan never knew the song but he forbidden the worship of the God of freedom from now on)

As his song concluded and the kids looked at him inspiringly, the dialer snorted in annoyance at how well he had wowed them and garnered attention for his Apple performance.

"And that will be five silvers for the bard and his lovely wife"

Venti said with confidence how he impressive (y/n) and the apple dialer yet again he looked at the shiny apple pressuring his taste,she immediately notice, 5 silver coin is expensive maybe the taste of the sweet apple is more worth than just a coin

"5 silver coin are rare..how about we take one apple to less your heavy slots"

She suggested to the apple dealer, venti nodded at her idea but the dealer hissed at her and Venti was about to grab the apple

"Just one?"

"NO..that's not worth of 10 coins, but l give you one coin discount for that fine tune, master bard"

(Y/n) was a little taken aback by how much they were asking for a single apple, considering that they can get them anyplace, especially on Mondstadt. How come this is so expensive? Neither of them carried a single penny in their pockets.

She let out a deep sigh and wished Venti would just give up on their challenge; he would undoubtedly persevere and show no mercy.

"Another tune to make you submit!"

He spoke boldly, aware that he would have to take a chance on himself in order to win the apple—even if it meant sharing it with her—and she gave up on him by recommending that he start the song while she moved away, although not far—behind the throngs of children.

She didn't look ahead when she bumped with a woman and she dropped her tiny paper bag to the ground.

"Oh! I apologize I wasn't watching my way"

(Y/n) spoke those words and picked up the small paper bag from the ground before she handed it to her. They locked eyes for a brief while, and she couldn't help but think of someone named Muratan?

As she turned to face her hands shackles' and her legs were chained, which caused (y/n) to be shocked.

"it's alright!..you didn't damage anything"

The young girl reassured but one herb dropped into the paper's scratch. She picked it up before it went to the ground, realizing that it was a potent sort of herb that may cause disease. Nevertheless, she felt a little uneasy and returned the herb to the scratch with a tiny sled.

The young girl just nodded at her before disappearing, appearing hurried as (Y/n) chose not to speak out to stop her.

She glanced back to Venti, who was sprinting in her direction and grinning broadly as if he had more than one of them.

"My love! I bring out the sweetest apple from my fine tune~..I impressed his little girl and got some few"

He tasted the apple but it was only somewhat sweet. He then took another bite of the second apple, which was far sweeter than the first.

"Hmm this one is much more sweet than the other, here for the sweetest girl I have ever lay upon"

Giving her the apple made him chuckle a bit. Was it really his responsibility to give it to her simply so she could taste it and enjoy it together?

She took bites into it and he was correct—the apple was sweeter than usual, but it seemed odd that it had grazing on it instead of other apples that were still young.

"Strange..the apple taste somewhat bitter, at the beginning fresh apples from trees would have begun to taste the Sweetness from each start bite"

"Your right. Fresh apple was much sweeter"

Venti answered, glancing at the apple strangely. She caressed it, and it returned to its original shape as if they had never eaten it. It had transformed, but there was no grazing within.

the apple dialer approached them while holding his young daughter With a bewildered and innocent expression on his face,

"Lads, I know you're both not from these parts,words of advice not everyone here is friendly as i, one can hardly find an honest forks left"

They were taken aback by such remarks and felt too concerned. A city of freedom needs to remember compassion as it was once held by the Two Anemo Archon, who chose not to hold Mondstadt.

"what do you mean? What happened to this city?"

(y/n) inquired, noticing that everyone else who was strolling around had started to move toward a certain area. At this point, everything was completely silent except for them.

"this city is in peace just as the lord and his want it to be make no mistake they will keep it this way..but since you asked what happening to this city"

"ludi harpastum will be held at the heights today."

"the bards of wondrous time when the worlds was at peace and after that we all get to join a night long feast!, let go my flower! Shall we rally!"

Venti confidently declared that he would win the Ludi Harpstum this year. Though she wasn't entirely aware how the event operated, Venti grabbed her hand and pulled her along with him before the apple dialer became alarmed.

"Hold on lad!, the festival is not meant for us small forks!"

The apple dialer shouted that made his little girl ear irritated but yet again he was worried for the two couples to create chaos

"if you insist on going then listen well, DO NOT TOUCH THAT BALL"

As (y/n) attempted to catch up with Venti, he cautioned them. Of course, he only took the warning seriously and thanked him for being a good man. It has been a long since someone dared to speak the grace the melodies of the wind.

They arrived to the chapel where the ceremony would be held. Venti's hands were clasped together (y/n) to keep them from getting lost in the busy area. They heard two men conversing in front of them.

"The harpastum this year young lord Lawrence will be getting the ball for the 5th time,hes been taking what he fancies and now his after the girl as well"

"hush!!"

They couldn't agree on how to handle the situation—shouldn't the Ludi harpastum be the venue for everyone to receive the ball, not only those who choose to receive it by choice? Was this the true way the city would conduct itself in the absence of the Anemo God?

The traditional custom is no more followed by young Barca, the son of the city lord Lawrence. Instead, he picked a female to touch and received the harpastum himself, taking the girl's price as his own.

How self-centered it was, (y/n) felt disappointed at how they had devolved to this point; upon learning of the new custom, her heart rose up. Venti was similarly affected.

"stay close to me.."

Venti said as he tightly gripped her hand once more. He led them cautiously through the masses to the statue of Barbatos and the tower, which still looked lovely, but where the girl would toss the ball and everyone would try to catch it

Everyone was observing the girl from the top of the tower's shadows. Despite her hesitation, the girl was thrown the ball into the air and sent plummeting onto the ground.

one was picking up the ball Barba strode toward the ball, smirking and declaring that he would once again dominate this game.

Venti narrowed his eyes in frustration at how gregarious and self-centered Barba was. He had to put an end to this. Without pausing, he let go of (y/n) hands and went to the open space to grab the ball that Barba was going to pick up. Everyone gasped in wonder at how the bard was brave enough to do this

"Ven!-"

She was interrupted mid-sentence by someone covering her mouth, preventing her from continuing. Turning around, she saw it was Luna, who shook her gently and warned her not to get involved in her little brother's situation as it might get worse. They witnessed the scene of him getting into trouble, which not only irritated Barba

Barba unsheathed his sword and swung it at him, fortunately he avoided it.

"GET HIM!! ARREST THIS FOREIGN KNVAE!"

Barba yelled ordering the magnates to catch the bard

Later, Luna pulled (y/n) away from the throng so that she wouldn't be overwhelmed by what had happened. She knew, from the riddle she had previously given, that Venti would make the sacrifice that he made, and (y/n) stared at her, realizing what was happening.

"in a realm of regulations tightly spun, a nation ensnared, captive to rules its own..you have watch the lord Lawrence took over Mondstadt and you watched every Ludi harpastum be controlled by barba?"

"ding ding! You got it (Y/n)! but venti did a reckless thing and you shouldn't get involved on that, neither he wont like if you get hurt on his actions"

Luna demonstrates her point as she just nods, realizing that if it weren't for her, they would both have acted much more recklessly and that she would have become involved. Eventually, everyone departed the cathartically, bringing the event to an unexpected conclusion.

They had an opportunity to find where Venti went as (Y/n) and Luna parted. The magnates gave up trying to find the bard, which irritated Lord Lawrance, but in the end they simply gave up and allowed his son Barba do his thing to find the bard and the Lion tooth tribe (Vannessa)

(y/n) strolled along the deserted corridor, glancing around to see if there were any of his presences around. Neither calling out his name pointing them out would draw additional attention from the publicity, so she sighed heavily, wondering whether the magnates had already caught him.

She was suddenly pushed into a dark alley by the wind, and she was completely dragged there by someone grabbing hold of her arm. She gasped in shock, but she didn't say anything as she turned to look at Venti, and even though she could see their bodies were joining, she felt a wave of relief that he was safe.

"shh its just me darling.."

Venti nuzzled her ear, grinning slightly at her involuntary response. Then, pressing more of his body against her, he raised her chin so she could get a clear look at him.

"Worrying about me my love?..i can sense your emotions through the wind each time you pass close my area"

"Why wouldn't I be? You took action without a warning barbatos."

She called out by his real name which made him surprise, she would usually say it when her statement is serious towards him

"I apologize (Y/n) for having to end the Ludi Harpastum Deed otherwise, things would stay the same and the people wouldn't have any fun."

He apologized, but once again (y/n) felt that what he did was right, even though it was reckless of him to do so. He moved to entangle her fingers with his, and as their devoted ring shined on the dark alley, he felt the impulse to kiss her since they hadn't done so since their reunion.

He smiled and leaned in nearer, maybe as a way of making up to her for his careless error. The want that coursed through him was especially strong when their bodies and faces were so close.. but..

"oh found you...two"

Luna glanced through their ally, staring blankly at them as she concluded her carefully spoken words. She was able to find them with ease because of the second time that their divine presence collided.

Venti was irritated that she was once again interfering with their love relationship (y/n) let out giggle at the inappropriate moment rather than when they were going to share a kiss in the shadows.

When Lind opened the stack her sister Vannessa had given her, she was shocked to see two fresh apples instead of the usual herbs. Lind grabbed one of the apples and tasted it; afterward, her eyes lit up, identifying it from the other. Lind felt as though her illness had temporarily subsided.

She went outside to see Vannessa or wanting her to try out the unique apple

"listen people.."

Vanessa explained the tribe talking which made Lind confused

"that's all I now leave Lind to your care.."

3140 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6K 46
This is a Reader X Xiao book Reader is gender-neutral! ~α―½β₯αͺ₯α΄₯αͺ₯β₯α―½~ Y/n was held captive for years before stumbling upon a boy who was forced into their...
19.1K 522 10
Venti and you were best friends since a lifetime. You didn't understand why he stuck with you, you didn't care though, you wanted to stick by Venti u...
1K 26 20
A beautiful girl sat on a marble stone in a garden with closed eyes, meditating. A Divine Beauty. . . " You are the great trio, dear Lords, can't...
8.8K 189 32
No, no this was not always the name of the book. Read the A/N to find the old name. Wars going on left and right! They survived them all until the e...