Junooniyat : The String of He...

By _authormanpreet

(ON HOLD) They both wanted be together, for which both of them waited for a long time. But, Is the reward of... More

Disclaimer
Dedication
Characters
Paralogue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

1K 53 2
By _authormanpreet

Oval Publication, Chandigarh

"It's not that I have never tried, but this is the first time that I have succeeded in my efforts." A girl said while picking up some of her stuff from the table.

The girl was wearing a white shirt and brown formal pants and had made a high pony tail of her hair which was reaching her waist.

The girl was carefully picking up each thing and placing it in a box when her attention fell on a name plate lying in front of her on which her name was written.

The girl picked up the name plate in her hands and then moved her hand over the name written on it and said, "Kirat Kaur Aujla, Senior Editor".

A lovely smile appeared on her face. Kirat was still looking at that name plate. Suddenly a familiar voice reached her ears from behind.

"So, you're finally leaving"??

Hearing this, Kirat immediately looked back and saw a girl standing there wearing a black Punjabi suit. That girl is Rupali Arora, Kirat's best friend, her chaddy buddy.

Kirat was very surprised to see Rupali, why has she come so prepared??

Kirat was looking at her with big eyes then Rupali said with a teasing smile, "What's the matter, why are you looking at me like that"??

Ohhh

Kirat said with a sigh, "Dil te na le mainu kudiyan ch koi interest hni".

“Don't take it to heart, I'm not interested in girls.”

Rupali took a deep breath in irritation and said, "Kirat you always" ,to which Kirat laughed a little.

"So you are interested in boys"?? Rupali asked smiling.

Kirat shook her head and said, "Not in boys, only in one boy".

"But is he interested in you"??Rupali asked.

Hearing this from Rupali, the smile on Kirat's face faded a bit and she said in a sad voice, "I don't know".

Then she paused for a while and said, "By the way Roopa, where are you going so dressed up"??

Rupali said irritably, "On a blind date"?? To which Kirat immediately said with surprise, "Again"??

"Don’t you know my mother, she will never find peace until she finds her a son-in-law", Rupali said in little frustration.

Kirat smiled and said, "Okay who is he"??

"I don't know, Is there any Nishant Vohra", Rupali said irritably.

At this, Kirat nodded without saying anything and then handed an envelope towards Rupali and said, "Give this to the boss."

Then she paused for a while and said "Have a good time with your date".

"Shut up", Rupali said staring at Kirat.

Rupali took the envelope from Kirat's hand and then Kirat took her box from the table and went away from there.

As soon as Kirat went out of the office, she stopped and then turned back and started looking at the entire building carefully.

And said with a soft smile "This company has given me a lot. I joined here as a intern three years ago and it is because of such a supportive team and staff that I have been able to reach here. Where I can proudly call myself an editor".

Thank you

Saying this, Kirat kept her box in the car and then left from there.
After some time, Kirat reached her home and as soon as she reached the gate, she said with a big smile, "Mumma"??

Hearing this, Kirat's mother who was sitting in the front hall came to Kirat and placed her hand on her head and said, "Putter Ji, you have come so early."

Kirat, "Ji mumma, don’t you know how much packing is still left"??

Having said this, she placed the box  on the table and then sat on the sofa, kept her head back and closed her eyes.

Kirat's mother came and sat near her. And after thinking a little she said, "Kirat, you have told your Dad, right"??

Hearing this, Kirat laughed irritably and said, "As if he cares"??

Her mother looked at her with disappointment and said, "He is your father, Kirat".

Kirat looked at her mother angrily and said, "The worst thing I don't want to accept."

Kirat's mother shouted angrily, "Kirat"???

Kirat did not respond to her words and then got up from there and went towards the stairs and said, "Mumma, it would be better if we don't talk about this."

Saying this, Kirat went to her room without listening anything.

Kirat Pov,

Don't know how long all this will continue, how long will Mumma continue to believe that her husband is concerned about her or her children.

Which he himself had left behind for someone. And never once looked back to see how we would live and what we would do.

And when we learn to take care of ourselves and start moving forward, one day he suddenly came back and said that he cannot live without his family, he cannot live without his children. like seriously,

And my mother accepted him again without saying anything, why??Because she felt that her children needs their father. No, we don't need him, we don't need such a father. Who can't see anyone except himself.

I know that Mumma has suffered a lot and Veer ji, Veer ji has suffered the most in all this, but still he always had a smile on his face which sometimes seems very fake to me.

He never told anyone what he is thinking or feeling. It seems that he is pretending that everything is fine, he is fine with everything but it is not.

Both of them can forgive him but not me. I am not able to forgive him. Because I cannot forget my mother's crying, I cannot forget my brother's suffering. On top of all this, I cannot forgive that man who left my mother for someone else.

Ohhh, get fuck out of it, my mind is no longer able to bear all this. I am irritated by his, my own father's presence, I am irritated by his lies.

If there was any other reason for leaving here other than Neil, it would have been my father.

My head, This headache, whenever things go out of my control. Or if I get stressed, my head starts hurting. Maybe like me, my mind is also tired of all this.

Pov's End

After some time Kirat got up from there and went to the bathroom. And, when she came out of the bathroom, there was a boy standing in front of her who was doing something on his phone.

As soon as Kirat saw him, she quickly came to him and hugged him and said  "Veer Ji"

The boy placed his hand on Kirat's head and said, "Is everything done, Princess"??

On hearing this, Kirat said while twisting her brows, "Veer ji, I am twenty-six years old now, don't call me princess".

On which Karanveer laughed and said, "Even if you live to be 126 years old, my little sister will still be my little princess".

Karanveer always gave extra love and extra care to Kirat. So that she never takes anything to heart.

But even after trying, he could not stop Kirat from feeling hatred towards of their father and somewhere this thing has become so ingrained in Kirat's heart that now Kirat will not be able to remove it from her heart even if she wants to.

"Ji" Kirat nodded with a smile.

And Karanveer further said, "Princess, I would still say that you can try here in some other company also, why is there a need to go so far for that. Otherwise you join our company".

Kirat laughed at this and said, "So that your entire staff doesn't let me do anything like you and treats me like a true princess, and Veer Ji, I am an editor, what is my work in your company".

Karanveer was about to say something on this when Kirat interrupted him and said, "Veer ji, everything has been decided, isn't it"??

Karanveer "okay baba, as you like".

Karanveer supports Kirat in her every decision she makes. Kirat always saw his elder brother as his father figure.

Kirat shared everything with her brother. But this time even Karanveer does not know the reason behind her going to Jaipur.

Because Kirat herself does not know whether the wish for which she is going to Jaipur will be fulfilled or not.

That's why Kirat did not tell anything to her brother. After some time both of them went down to the hall.

Where his father was sitting and laughing while looking at his phone.

As soon as Kirat arrived, her mother signed a sign saying that she should inform his father about her departure, on which Kirat started staring at her mother in irritation.

And her mother signaled her again. On which Kirat came forward a little and said heartily, "I am going to Jaipur tomorrow."

But her father's entire attention was on his phone at this time. He was just looking at the phone and laughing.

Seeing this, Kirat got even more irritated and then shouts a little and said, "I said, I am going to Jaipur."

To which his father looked at her for a bit and said laughingly "Where"??

On this, while leaving from there, Kirat said "just forget it".
Saying Kirat leaving, Prabh ji started looking towards Karanveer with disappointment.

Next morning,

Everyone was standing outside the house, Kirat was ready to leave. Some servants were keeping her luggage in the car.

Kirat's mother looked at her sadly and hugged her. She had tears in her eyes. Seeing which Kirat said with a smile "Mata yaar tusi vi na"??

“Mom, you are just”

And after a small paused, "I am going for work, not for forever".

Hearing this, Kirat's mother smiled a little and said, "Take care".

Kirat nodded her head at this and then once again hugged her mother tightly and said "You too, byy".

Kirat was about to sit in the car when her father came there and looking at Kirat with surprise said, "Kirat, where are you going so early in the morning"

Kirat did not respond to her father's words and then looked at Karanveer and said, "Veer Ji, let's go".

Saying this, Kirat sat in the car. And the same Karanveer quickly sat in the car and both of them left from there.

On which her father said with some anger, "This girl has become very rude. I don't know what has happened to her."

Prabh ji said without any expression, "Eda reason thode to behtar hor kise nu nhi pta".

“Nobody knows the reason for this better than you”.

On the other hand, Kirat and Karanveer had reached the airport. Karanveer started taking out the luggage from car.

Whereas Kirat looked around every where and said, "Where is she"??

And then Rupali came running there, on seeing whom Kirat said, "Where were you, Roop"??

As soon as Rupali came, she said, "sorry sorry yaar, Here's your stuff I told you about".

Saying this, Rupali handed a paper bag towards Kirat. Whereas Kirat took the bag and started looking inside it and then Rupali hugged Kirat and said, "I hope this will help you, all the best".

Kirat smiled and said "thank you chaddy".

On which Rupali laughed and said "well come buddy".

Then Karanveer came there and said, "Princess, here is your luggage and yes, go carefully. And call me as soon as you reach there, and remember one thing no matter".

Karanveer had just said this when Kirat interrupted him and said, "Yes yes, no matter how busy I am, I have to call you twice a day. I have to give you updates on everything. Come home on time, eat properly, extra extra, right"??

On which Karanveer and Rupali started laughing. And then Karanveer put his hand on Kirat's face and said lovingly "take care".

Kirat "Ji, Veer Ji, you also take care of yourself and mom too".

To which Karanveer nodded his head. Then Kirat met both of them and left from there.

Kirat stopped at the gate and then looked back at Karanveer and Rupali smilingly, started waving her hand to say bye.

And then looking ahead, took a deep breath and said, "I don't know what is waiting for me next, A shock, A storm and moreover anything a heartbreak, ohh, no, no, no, don't think too much Kirat, Waheguru Ji, please sambhal leyo mainu vi, te mere dil nu vi.

“take care of me and my heart too”

Saying all this Kirat went ahead.

✿ ✿

Hello besties, hope you all are doing well.

So, here is the first chapter of my book, please tell me how was it.
Hope you all like it.👀

Note : So as I have already told you that English is not my first language. Hope you remember it. Because I won't bore you by telling this again and again.

Stay blessed and healthy

Thank you 🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.2K 45
it's a story about an IAS aspirant College Girl and India's Youngest IAS officer. Sanjana More is a girl who wants to became IAS officer. She is cari...
348K 10K 54
A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became her worst nightmares. She didn't know whe...
1.3K 81 12
Her~ Why the hell everyone is hell bend to spoil my life at this young age 'abhi to pura world 🌎 tour karna baki hai ' It's my my life and I will...
110K 8.9K 89
{ 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 #1 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 } ............. She is soft-spoken, he is hardened, She is ice, he is fire, She is sweet, he is fierce, She...