Secrets Of The Deep

By Richiebanks446

Disoriented and heartbroken, Doris sought refuge in a bar to drown her sorrows. She struggled to comprehend w... More

A night of destruction
Lemuria, an underwater kingdom
The shadow chamber
Broken into a thousand piece
A beautiful blonde damsel
Please, fulfill that wish for me
The dead can't be brought back to life
You are my next target
A jaw-dropping secret
A human is in love with you?
A shaky grand welcome
Death is the only option for you
The devotion of Kanaloa
The rules of love
A special drink for a special night
The intense search for Bobby
To keep our secret...
The key to unlock mysteries
You are my wife, not someone else's
Chosen among thousands
The height of jealousy
An inescapable death
My missing husband
The heart-shattering past
A fatal counter attack
An unexpected individual
The real mastermind
Confessing the yearned truth
The Abyss
An unraveled secret
A traitor in disguise
Mandy!!!
Entering the realm of death
My heart belongs to Dylan, not you, Thomas.

Love comes with an affection

36 2 1
By Richiebanks446

STILL ON DORIS' POV

"Tell me, what is your truth? what are you hiding from everyone?" I shouted and shook him vehemently but his body temperature was something else, so hot. "Dylan Dylan, what's wrong?" I asked but no reply came from him. "Why is your body so hot, talk to me" I urged him to say something but no word came from his mouth, his eyes closed shut as he fell on my shoulders.

I laid him down on the bed as I rubbed his hands and foot but his hands were still got. I touched his head as well, there was nothing I could do now than to remove the cloth on him which was wet. I grabbed his arm as I opted to take off his shirt but he gripped my hand and pushed me off. "what were you trying to do?" Dylan asked. "What do you mean by that, you were hot and the cloth you were putting on was cold so I was going to take it off" I answered.

"Just tell me what you were about to do?, you were about to take advantage of me weren't you?" he asked again. "what a wife should do was all I did" I answered him back as I stood from the bed. "see I only care about you and don't want you to get hurt, so that does not mean you can to me in that manner," I said as I entered the toilet in a rush leaving him sitting like a fool but that made me happy a little.

DYLAN'S POV

I walked to the rooftop of the house slowly as my past had been eating me up since I had that poison in me thinking I would not survive. The echoes of their cries and their screams remained fresh in my head. Dipsi and Marvin came and sat beside me and cared about me with concerns boldly written on their faces.

"Isnamerman, I know you are also scared but it is high time to face the reality, that which I don't know of has happened already and you have to look forward to what the future holds. The poison in your body is so strong that it may be harmful to your body, and you may lose your life after three days. We have to get it out" Dipsi explained but I don't want to hear anything about that night.

"Enough, I don't want to hear anything about that night again, it is enough, and now my past", I said, "It is already your past why can't you face it?" Dipsi added. "Now let us all go there," she said. "Dipsi you cannot understand anything that has happened, that night was a scary tense, and unforgettable experience for Imeand Dylan. It would be better if we close the topic" Marvin supported my decision while I walked away.

I entered the room and I met Doris seated on the bed, I joined her by keeping to the left side which I had always slept on. "Dylan tell me what is wrong with you. You have not been like this before always looking for ways and opportunities to fight with me but you are not doing that which is making me feel tensed. I am afraid will you just talk to me" she said, I refused to reply as I was lost in my thoughts, I don't care about anyone nor should anyone disturb my peace I just want to be alone.

She touched my face and I wanted to push her off but there was something else that kept my hands down, I was sick there was nothing I could do about it. She turned and knelt beside me as she gazed into my eyes, I looked up and returned the look as we both maintained eye contact. She stood up suddenly and entered the bathroom, shortly after she came out with a bowl of water in hand.

She sat beside me and started removing my clothes. This time around, I couldn't stop her because deep down I was happy she cared about me even after I had wiped her memory of us. She made me lay on the bed as she removed all my clothes with my boxer remaining. I closed my eyes immediately, then I felt the cold towel touch my body as I twigged. "Just be calm or else I will stop", she said and it was just like a command to me. I stopped afterward and held my breath as she used the towel to wipe my body from my head down to my toes.

After she was done, she placed the towel on my forehead and I opened my eyes gently. "Thank you" I whispered to her while she stared at me and beamed a smile instead of talking to me and that annoyed me a little. I smiled though then she walked into the bathroom again with the bowl in her hand. She came out immediately and went out of the room which made me wonder what had happened to her that made her behave in such a way.

Doris entered the room but this time with a tray in her hand. She dropped the on the small table beside the bed as she helped me to sit up. "feeling a little much better?" she asked and I nodded slowly in response. "I brought this milk for you so you might feel a little better", she said as he offered me the milk. I opened my mouth for her then she placed the tip of the cup on my lips, I managed to drink as much as I could before I removed my lip from the cup.

"Is that enough?" she asked again. "Yes, of course," I replied then she gave me water to drink. She helped me lie down on the bed again as she covered me with the blanket and placed the towel on my forehead again. She walked to her side of the bed and lay down facing my side then I turned towards her after I knew she was looking at me. A smile escaped my lips as I closed my eyes shut.

I woke up to meet Doris lying on my chest and that excited me, I refused to stand up as I was blushing like a fool and no one needed to tell me because I knew I was drenched in love. I felt her shake after a while then I opened my eyes, she stood up but I pulled her back to my chest. "Good morning," she said as she beamed a smile. "Good morning beautiful" I replied she stood up then I pulled her back as she fell right in my arms "If you want to be a naughty husband, you are free to do it. That was the same way you pulled me up to your chest last night and I kind of like it as well," she said. "What! me, pull you. Are you kidding me?" I asked. "No, I will not lie about that you should trust me completely", she said as I stared into her eyes. "will you stop staring at me?" she said. "Ohh...I wasn't staring" I defended myself.

"ohhh yes you were staring but you were looking. If you don't stare at me then who would you stare at anyway, I am your wife and I alone the one you should continue to stare at, I have the right that no other women have with you since I am the only special one" she continued "And let me warn you whenever I find you staring at other ladies or women or girls, what am I saying?, okay yes the female gender, in general, I will pluck those silly eyes of yours out with my fingers" she said as she stood up then I called her back as she turned "yes, I am listening. Are you done?" I asked because the lecture seemed too sweet to my ears.

"That is all for now but more are still coming", she said as she opened the bathroom door and entered. Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open "By the way, Merry Christmas" she said. "Same to you" I managed to say. "I know you don't know what it is today since you are not used to holding your phone but to keeping secrets that no one knows and walking around aimlessly during a pandemic", she said as she closed the door behind her. what does she mean by that, so I walk around aimlessly I will surely teach her a lesson.

I stood in front of the mirror as I combed my hair to a perfect and smooth one. I glanced at Doris who was dressing up behind me but I could all she was doing through the mirror. I moved from the mirror so she could have her turn, she clothes herself finished and went to the front of the mirror. She brushed her hair to one side making the long hair fall In front of her eyes. I saw her struggling to zip the clothes she wore then I walked up to her. I held the cloth with one hand and used the other hand to zip it up for her.

"Thank you," she said with her small pouted mouth. "You are welcome" I replied with a smile then I opened my left arm sideways pointing to the door. She smiled and walked out while I followed suit. We got downstairs only to see some guests in the living room, I did not see Marvin around as well. "Who did mom invite home this time around, what the fuck like we are too much in this house, you, me, her, her friend Sonya, Emily and Thomas, my male cousin who came a few days ago, Dad, the security-head and now these two guests and I am sure that my sweet mom will ask them to stay," Doris said in frustration.

"Oh wow, so you know your mom well to this extent?" I asked. "Of course, that is how she has always been, bringing different strangers into our home and the fact that they are always strange visitors always makes me angry. They all always seem off for one reason or the other which I don't know myself" she expressed further. So now I know that Mandy may also have something that she had hidden from everyone her family included. I have to find out.

"You two come here, why stand there? come come come" she said as we joined them in the living room. "This is Anabella" Mandy said as she pointed to the lady who was seated but stood up as we exchanged pleasantries. "And that is Edith, Annabella's younger sister, and Bola's fiancee," she said as she pointed to the other lady who waved at us. "Always the good Samaritan" Doris said as she bit her lips. We took our seats separately as Mandy talked "They were staying in a hotel around here and Bola told me about it so I assumed there was no better opportunity to meet them than this time on Christmas day" Mandy said as she laughed while everyone laughed with her but Doris kept a straight face.

"Why the straight face?" I asked her. "I am pulling a straight face I am just angry and there is no way I can vent out my anger or else I will get shouted at which I don't want. Why does mom behave in this manner at least she says we are married but no she wants to keep us in this house" she said while I thought of something quickly "Why do you think so?" I asked. " Father and Mother have more than enough connection to get us back to where we came from if they wish but here we are trapped in this mansion," she said. Could Doris be saying the right thing? What is the secret Mandy is holding? does Mandy also know the truth about Bob? But if I come to think of it, she did not even bother to say we should take Bobs to a psychiatrist but she decided to get a psychiatrist home.

"What secret does this mansion itself hold and the people in the house have secrets on top-notch level? I will have to find everything out" I thought.

"Yes tell me, why have you called?" I answered over the phone. "So I have managed to call the three traitors with bobs phone, I was able to find some evidence in his phone so they will be here. They think I am Derya" Dipsi said over the phone. "Yes, surely we will kill them. Everyone celebrates Christmas here as the day that Jesus was born, so today we will sacrifice three lives as well celebrating our victory. Merry Christmas" I whispered slowly so Doris would not hear as I hung up the call.

**********

Dipsi walked to the center where she had called the three men. I remained hidden at the back of the pillar I was, then shortly three men alighted from a car. They all walked toward Dipsi "How dare you call us when you had failed to accomplish a simple task which we had given to you" the man in the middle said. "For the fact that I am standing here, you should be grateful" she answered him. "How dare you talk back at me your superior," he said again. "Whether you are my superior or not, we will find out after you meet what will give you goosebumps" Dipsi fired back instantly.

I walked out of my hiding place and I smirked. "Won't you welcome me?" I said. "nevermind let me introduce myself, I am Dylan the Isnamerman," I said but fear gripped them, I could feel it even though their faces were covered with masks. The leader in the middle ran quickly Dipsi gave a hot chase but he entered the car and zoomed off at high speed. The two stood scared of the situation at hand, I walked slowly towards them.

"Say goodbye to your lives," I said as I gave one of them a fast cut on the neck with the knife I was holding them he fell to the floor gasping for breath which he would never get. The other tried to be smart as he engaged in a fight with me but I was far stronger than him, i grabbed his hand and turned him with his back facing me. Dipsi moved closer and bit him on his neck, he fell to the floor as soon as the effect of the poison started.

All of a sudden, my eyes got dizzy and I almost fell to the floor. Dipsi was able to grab me in time before I could hit the floor "Dylan I don't think you can keep up with this poison inside you, it is too much. It has to be suppressed for you to be able to live. please let us go there" Dipsi said.

"No, I can't" I answered with a short breath. "Isnamerman you have to go or else you will die, follow me," she said as she dragged me along but I pushed her off and released my hand. "I am the Isnamerman, I don't take orders from anyone. That's it" I said as I left the scene angrily but I knew something needed to be done.

Till Monday on Christmas 💯🥰😉!!!. A Christmas special is coming up on Monday for y'all 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 30.3K 59
(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which a friend hosted. It also broke my heart...
17.9K 1.1K 43
A forbidden love story is easy to guess the ending of, spoiler alert....not a happy one. Which is why when my ex bodyguard shows up five years after...
18M 431K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
33.9K 715 11
''The five hundred thousand has already made you my wife.'' What can a girl do when she finds herself caught between two gorgeous heirs? After having...