It hurts but I still love you...

Galing kay FaiqahFarouk

It's already 14 years that Jeon Jungkook leave Korea after she gets divorce by her husband because of someone... Higit pa

Main character
Jeon Jungkook's house

Prologue

41 3 0
Galing kay FaiqahFarouk

"How could you do this to me?! How could you cheat behind me, Jungkook?"

"Please listen to me, Donghae! I didn't do this! This is a misunderstanding! Please trust me, Donghae! I tell you the truth! Don't do this to me, Donghae!"

"A truth? Are you trying to lie to me again, Jungkook? I saw you sleeping with that bastard! Are you denied that, Jungkook?!"

"I'm not lied to you, Donghae! This is a trap! Someone had put a trap so we will separate at each other! Please, Donghae! Trust me! I'm innocent!"

"Innocent in my ass, Jungkook! Forget it! Let's divorce! I can't be with you anymore! I hate you! Get out of my sight!"

"Donghae... How could you not trust me? Why you didn't listen of my explanation? Why?"

"Jeon Jungkook! You're ungrateful daughter! How could you do this to Donghae? How can you cheat on him?!"

"Mom, please listen to me! I'm not cheating on Donghae! Someone had put me in a trap! I tell you a truth, mom!"

"So much excuses! I don't want to hear any lies from you, Jungkook! You just same as your biological father! Get out from my house now! I don't have a cheater daughter like you! From now on, you're not my daughter anymore!"

"Why you all not listen of my explanation than believe another person? How could you do this to me when I'm pregnant? Why, Donghae, mom, dad? How could you do this to me? Is this what you feel, appa? That mom never trust you? Now, I get it. Honey, please forgive your mommy. Mommy didn't tell your father for what happen to mommy. He had thrown mommy out of his life. It's okay, honey. At least, mommy have you. Mommy will take care of you even your father not with us. Please forgive mommy, honey. Mommy such a failure to prove myself to your father. Your father didn't trust mommy. Forgive mommy, honey. Mommy promise that mommy will protect you no matter what. You will be safe with mommy, honey."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 43.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
237K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
510K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
591K 35.9K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...