Bluey's World

By magiclove99

The Heeler family are back in a new adventure where humans and anthropomorphic dogs coexist. After they met t... More

World Tour
Fiesta in Mexico
Eye'll Be Watching You
Baby Blues
It's Dad-urday
Rockafire-palooza
Poppy's Vlog: Poppy's Scrapbook Stories; Can't Stop the Laughter
Piney and Lord Prickles
Surprise-O-Tron
Nowhere to Fun, Nowhere to Hide
City Scavenger Hunt
Holiday in Harmony
To Hug a Snug-a-lug
Tiny Diamond's Vlog: Unboxing with Tiny and Socks!
Cultural Identity
Once Bitten
The Great Heeler Adventure
Honk
Appendicitis Escapade
The Great Pop Diner Caper
The Train, Bubbles and Song That Never Ends
Sister Act
Muffin Unboxing
No Time To Spy
Bluey The Entertainer

Band Together

217 1 0
By magiclove99

A flashback shows a giant stadium where thousands of spectators are watching the stage at the front.

"Alright, folks! Give it up for the hottest girl band in the world!!" The voice announced.

The spectators all cheered for the band to appear on stage. One of the spectators is Rose, who is a twelve year old adolescent with her black hair tied in braids, a ten year old boy with ginger hair, and beside her are two younger kids, a young boy with pale skin and short blonde hair and a young girl with her short hair in a headband with straight bangs. The kids were all screaming and making applause for the band.

"I give you Little Mix!!!!!" the voice announced.

When the name was announced, the girl group arrived onstage. The young Rose and the little boy were cheering out loud while the little girl was mesmerized by the performance. After the concert, the kids, Celestia, and their parents were exiting the concert at another gate.

"Alright, I'm gonna say it, that was too much glamour!" Rose said.

"Yeah, totally, what do you think of the group, Evelyn?" the boy asked her.

"They're so awesome with their outfits and all of the glitz and glam, It would be amazing if we were the ones on stage performing with lots of razzle and dazzle," the girl, named Evelyn answered.

"What's the point of that? Isn't being the star of our dance group enough?" Rose asked her. 

"Plenty of people already know who we are, Rosita," the boy said. "Right, Martin?"

"Of course Evander," the adolescent, Martin answered. "You're all talented."

"Yeah, and if I have fame, I am not going to work for someone else like some creepy mascot," Rose smirked.

"If I want fame, I wanna get to work with my idol Lady Gaga," Evelyn said. "I just love that when she becomes famous, she will give someone new the chance to be in the spotlight! She's an inspiration."

"Well, she's- something alright. I mean I dunno, was it worth it when we become famous, we get to be recognized, go to parties, and live luxuriously but there would be dangers to avoid like critics, scandals, and creeps?" Rose said.

"So worth it!" Evelyn smirked.

"Rose, do you think I could win if I worked hard? - I think..." the boy paused.

"Don't worry Evander, I think if anyone's gonna be the ones rolling in gold and everything," Martin said as she grabbed the boy, Evander by the head and gave him a noogie.

"Rose, don't you think there's another way to gain talents?" Evelyn asked her.

"Evelyn, we need to work hard in practicing and polishing our talents and skills in singing and dancing," Rose said as she took out a pair of scissors and cut her bangs into straight strands. "We can practice it anytime."

"What if my acts are trash like that bully, Bruno said to me and Evelyn. What if I'm never good enough?" He asked her.

"Hey, hey don't let one bad apple get to you, 'kay? You're- you are plenty good enough," Rose advised him after she cut her hair and put back the scissors in her bag.

"But we have to be perfect, right?" Evelyn asked her with an angry look.

"Do you think perfection is enough?" Rose asked back, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, that's what pop stars do," she said sassily.

"We'll just have to keep practicing, and someday, maybe, we'll be good enough for the world of the famous," Rose advised her as they left the concert grounds. Just then, a shadowy figure with messy black hair noticed a clump of hair that Rose left on the ground after she cut her bangs.

"Hahaha! Now I'll make a copy of this person and turn it into a killing machine that will make me rule the world!!!" He cackled as he gathered the hair samples and disappeared into the shadows.

Fast-forward to the present day, Rose woke up in bed, wearing her favorite pink pajamas and she started to get ready. After taking a shower, she put on her pink gown, high heels, and a tiara of pink flowers.

When I wake up in my own pink world

I get up outta bed and wave to my home girls

Hey, Barbie (hey), she's so cool

All dolled up, just playin' chess by the pool

C'mon, we got important things to do

It's her (ayy), and her (ayy)

And me, and you

And pink goes with everything

Beautiful from head to toe

I'm read' to go, you know, you know

It's pink

Good enough to drink

We like all the colors, but pink just looks so good on us

What you wearin'? Dress or suit?

Either way, that power looks so good on you

Hey, Barbie, I like your style

If that was really a mirror, you'd see a perfect smile

'Round and 'round and 'round and 'round and

That's my Barbie (go, Barbie, go, Barbie)

That's my Barbie (ooh, ooh, ooh)

That's my Barbie (go Barbie, go, Barbie)

That's my Barbie (ooh, ooh, ooh)

C'mon, we got important things to do

It's her (ayy), and her (ayy)

And me (ayy), and you

And pink goes with everything (oh, yeah)

Beautiful from head to toe

I'm read' to go, you know, you know

It's pink (pretty pink)

Good enough to drink (oh yeah)

We like all the colors but pink just looks so good on us

P, pretty

I, intelligent

N, never sad

K, cool

And pink goes with everything (oh, yeah)

Beautiful from head to toe

I'm read' to go, you know, you know

It's pink (pretty pink)

Good enough to drink (oh yeah)

We like all the colors but pink just looks so good on us

Rose went to Casa Rivera where she is greeted by Poppy, who is dressed in a pink, purple, and green colored gown with a frilly light pink skirt that is short on the front, pink heels, a braided headband with pom poms, and a beaded bracelet.

"Hey Poppy, I'm here!" Rose shouted.

"Hey, Rose, we got ready for the wedding but Branch is still not coming out," Poppy said.

"What's taking Branch so long?" Rose wondered.

"I don't know," she shrugged.

A flashback shows in the backstage room.

"One minute to showtime," an older man said.

"BroZone, BroZone, BroZone. BroZone! BroZone, yeah! We love you, BroZone!" the crowd chanted.

"All right, guys. We're gonna open with "Girl, Baby, Baby" and close with "Baby, Baby, Girl. Wait, no. That doesn't sound right. Ooh! I got it. Open with "Baby, Baby, Girl," close with "Baby, Baby, Girl, Woman Yes! We are gonna make boy band history tonight," a dark skinned fourteen year old with teal green hair and acne on his face said.

"510. 511. 512." a twelve-year-old adolescent with brown skin, acne on his back, a cyan blue binder, body hair, and purple dyed hair said as he did a push-upon the floor.

"Love it, Brother. I wanna see a hundred more of those by showtime, Spruce. Those abs need to be poppin', baby. Oh! Come on. God, I wanna boil an egg on those abs." John Dory said.

"John Dory, do I really have to keep wearing these things?" a nine year old with neon yellow hair asked as he showed him a pair of underwear while putting on contacts on his eyes.

"Yes, you do, Clay. They're funderdrawers. It's underwear, but 76% more fun. Let's see those dance moves, Brother." John Dory said.

"Fine. Rusty Robot, into Wiggle Worm, ends on Caliente Puppet. Yeah." Clay sighed.

"Bro, you look stressed. Breathe." Floyd said.

"Well, of course I'm stressed, Floyd. It's the first show of the tour. We have to hit the perfect family harmony. We promised the fans." John Dory said.

"Okay, calm down. You're making Bernardo nervous." Floyd said.

"BroZone! BroZone!" Cheered the crowd.

"Sorry Bernardo, you can't perform with us until you're a big boy," Floyd, the seven-year-old boy with pink hair extensions, braces, a cyan colored shirt, pink puffy jacket, a white earring on his right ear, sneakers, and white pants, said as he carried a three-year-old Branch in his arms. He is wearing a blue shirt and a diaper with baby shoes.

"No, I'm feeling nervous," Branch said as Floyd carried him in his arms.

"What? Nervous? No, no, no," A fourteen year old teenager, John Dory ordered. "He's not allowed to be nervous, he's gotta be perfect."

"Cut him some slack, Juan Diego, it's his first show." Floyd said as he gave Branch to Roisepuff, who was standing nearby.

"Come on, abs." Spruce grunted.

"Hey, Brando. How are you feeling?" Floyd asked.

"I feel like I'm gonna barf and pass out and Pee your pants all at once?" A tan skinned twelve year old answered.

"How'd you know?" Branch asked him.

"Ah, you got the pre show jitters. Completely normal. Everyone gets 'em. You wanna know what I do when I get 'em?" Floyd asked him.

"Barf, pass out and pee your pants?" their cousin asked him.

"I remember that I'm with my brothers, and that when we come together, there is nothing that we can't do."

"But no one's ever hit the perfect family harmony before, is it true it can shatter diamonds?" Brando asked.

"Yeah. It's that powerful." Floyd nodded.

All right, boys, just remember, no matter what you do, follow my lead." John Dory said.

"Or maybe, let's just go out there and have fun together." Floyd  suggested.

"It's just so much pressure." Brando said.

"Ten seconds!" said an older man said.

"And what happens if we can't hit it?" Spruce asked.

"Oh, that's not an option. If we can't hit the perfect family harmony, we aren't perfect. And if we aren't perfect, we're nothing. Just follow my lead, and the harmony will happen. Let's bro!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, here they are. The heartthrob. The fun boy. The sensitive one. The leader. And the smart cousin. Give it up for BroZone!" said the male announcer.

BroZone:

Da-da, da-da-da

Da-da-da, da-da-da

Da-da, da-da-da

Da-da-da, da-da-da

Well, there she goes

On the floor, let's do this, no more talkin' (no more talkin'), huh-uh

Did anybody notice?

The energy just shifted when we dropped that

Ooh, and I drop it (and I drop it), ooh

I don't flex, but I might

Groove about to take flight

'Cause the night is young and the music's on

And we got love on sight

The sky was the limit

Now, the stars where we're livin'

It's the vibe and we're in it

It'll blow your mind

It's so perfect, perfect, perfect

A hundred percent

Put us together in the work you'll get

Yeah, it's so perfect, perfect, perfect

Harmony's so gold

And you'll never, ever wanna let it go

Ooh

They keep on watchin' us, watchin' us

We don't pay them no mind (we don't pay them no mind, no mind, no mind)

There ain't no stoppin', no stoppin'

If we ain't pressin' rewind (rewind, rewind)

And the sky was the limit

Now, the stars where we're livin'

It's the vibe when we're in it

It'll blow your mind

It's so perfect, perfect, perfect

A hundred percent

Put us together in the work you'll get

Yeah, it's so perfect, perfect, perfect

Harmony's so gold

And you'll never, ever wanna let it go

Don't let it go

I don't flex but I might

Groove about to take flight

'Cause the night is young and the music's on

And we got love on sight

Yeah, I don't flex but I will

I ain't lack the skills

'Cause when I do my dance, you put up your hands

Yeah, you can't buy these thrills

And it's so perfect, perfect, perfect

A hundred percent

Put us together in the work you'll get

Yeah, it's so perfect, perfect, perfect

Harmony's so gold

And you'll never, ever wanna let it go (go)

Ooh

Perfect, perfect, perfect

"Ladies and gentlemen, please stand by. Uh, we're experiencing, uh, some stuff." said the female announcer.

"Hey. At least we didn't fall." John Dory said

Soon the group fell.

"We fell." John Dory said.

"HEY, YOU SUCK!" shouted an unknown audience member.

Soon BroZone couldn't get over the fact that their performance is a total flop.

"See what happens when you don't follow my lead?" John Dory said.

"Dude, that is exactly what happens when we follow your lead." Spruce argued.

"Oh, so it's my fault. Is that what you're saying? I know we can reach the perfect family harmony." John Dory said.

"What if we don't want to?" Spruce asked.

"Yeah, dude. This used to be fun. Now it's all about being perfect." Clay said.

"You know what? I'm done playing the heartthrob. My exquisitely chiseled, rock hard abs, binder, and I quit." Spruce said.

"I quit too, and you can keep these," Clay yelled as he threw the funderdrawers at John Dory's face. "I'm more than just the fun one. I'm in a sad book club. Did you know that? A sad book club. I'm gonna find anyone who take me seriously. Later, losers."

"Fine. I don't need this. I'm out. I'm done. I'm sorry. I'm gonna go hike the Everglades in Florida by myself. Brolone. Yeah, that's right. Brobro going solo. YOLO. Goodbye forever." John Dory said.

"Guys, please. Come on." Floyd pleaded.

Years went by, as Branch grew, he noticed that his brothers each left to study in high schools and colleges abroad, leaving him with Floyd.

"It's my fault, I ruined everything," an eight year old Branch said.

"No, no. Branch, this is not your fault, we're not in sync, we've gone from boys to men, and now there's only one direction for us to go: the backstreets," a twelve year old Floyd said.

"But not you, Floyd? You're not leaving too?" Branch asked him.

"Not forever, I'll be back when I graduate college, I promise," Floyd said. "When I go to college, I have to follow my heart, it's telling me that it's time to start a solo career."

"But what are we gonna do?" Branch asked him.

"Branch, we're are gonna do the most important thing of all, we're gonna...take care of Grandma," he said.

"Oh, come on, boys, let's play some rummy," Grandma Roisepuff said. "But I won't let you win, because I play for the money."

"We might have to let her win, occasionally," Floyd said.

Then, the scene changed to a nineteen year old Floyd getting ready to go to college in Spain, talking to a fourteen year old Branch. Their cousin, Brando is standing beside him.

"When you miss me, you can wear this. It'll be like I'm right here with you," Floyd said as he gave the green denim vest to Branch.

"And when you come back, we'll move out," Branch asked him.

"Definitely. Well, we better keep this in a safe place. I'll see you soon, Baby Branch," Floyd said as he left the airport to board the plane.

"Bye. See you later." Branch said.

Soon the flashback ended.

"Branch." Poppy called out

"What? Oh. Hey." Branch said getting out of the trance

"Are you all right? You're smiling and crying at the same time. It kinda looks like it's hurting your face." Poppy asked in concern.

"It does hurt my face. I guess I'm just missing my, um...grandma. I was just listening to some of her old records." Branch agreed.

"BroZone? No way. I love BroZone." Poppy squealed. "Did you know there is someone else who loves BroZone as well?"

"Really? I mean, really?" Branch said.

"I didn't know you liked them too." Poppy squealed.

"I don't. I actually hate listening. It's a new thing. My grandma had very questionable taste. I mean, just look at how she decorated this place. I'm sorry, but there are some things that shouldn't be macraméd. Am I right?" Branch said.

"Um, kinda seems like there's something you're not telling me." Poppy said.

"What? Pfft. Be silly. No." Branch said.

"Hey. I need you to be real with me. It seems like more than a macramé issue. If you're having feelings, you can talk about them with me or Rose." Poppy said.

"Okay. You're right." Branch sighed

"Oh, hey. Look at the time. We're gonna be late to the royal wedding." Poppy said.

"Let's go get married." Branch cheered.

"Branch!" Poppy shouted.

"What? I mean, let's get Bridget and Gristle married." Branch said.

"Yeah... Oh. Cause it would be weird if we got married." Poppy chuckled.

"Yeah. So weird. Duh." Branch said.

"Wow. The weirdest. Ha. It's, like, weird that we're still talking about how weird it was. It's, like, 15 seconds later." Poppy said.

"Yeah." Branch chuckled.

"Blech." Poppy said.

"Blech." Branch said

"Guys, it's time!" Rose shouted at them.

Oh, yeah

Keep it comin', love

Don't stop it, I won't stop it, no

We don't stop it, girl, don't stop

Keep it comin', love (We are a family)

Don't stop it, I won't stop it, no (All my brothers and my sisters with me)

We don't stop it, girl, don't stop

Everyone can see we're together

As we walk on by

And we fly just like birds of a feather

I won't tell no lies

All of the people (We are family)

About is, they say

"Can they be that close?"

Just let me state for the record (We are family)

We're good to love and our family too

Push it real good

"Oh, boy. That was a crazy bachelor party. Cloud Dude don't feel so good." Cloud Dude said as he ran for the bathroom.

The boys dragged Gristle to his room where they gave him a bath, a shave, and put him on a tuxedo.

Prince D:

Get it, get it

Ooh, baby, baby

Baby, baby

Get up on by

Push it (Push it)

Flex it (Flex it)

Shave it (Shave it)

Pu-push it real good

Get up on

"Yo, looking sick, King G." Prince D said.

"You could say that again." Cloud Dude agreed in the bathroom but he actually threw up.

Meanwhile, Poppy, Rose, and the girls were giving Bridget her makeover.

Bridget:

I do my hair, plus, check my nails

Poppy:

Baby, how you feelin'?

Feelin' good as—

I do my hair, plus, check my nails

Poppy:

Baby, how you feelin'?

Bridget:

Feelin' good as hello

It's me he's lookin' for

I can see it in his eyes

(Ooh-ooh)

(Ooh-ooh)

"Now let's get this dress right." Poppy said

"Uh, no. Uh-uh. No, next. Satin, Chenille." Rose asked.

"Fashion emergency?!" Satin and Chenille squealed.

"Look at you, Tiny Diamond. You and Socks make the cutest little flower children." Guy Diamond cooed.

Tiny Diamond and Socks are wearing flower costumes.

"Come on, Daddy. We are not babies anymore. We are the cutest little flower man and woman." Tiny Diamond said, taking off his flower costume revealing a tuxedo underneath.

"But, Tiny, you and Socks are only a year old." Guy Diamond said.

Socks also took off her flower costume however she tore it to shreds while trying to take it off and underneath it she is wearing a dress.

Tiny Diamond:

Everybody treats us like we are just a little babies (Yeah, yeah)

But we are walkin' and we are turnin' on the daily (Sheesh)

we roll the dice, drinkin' cola to get wild

Daddy, Socks and I are grown up now, not little children

"Come on, guys. It's time." Chilli cheered.

"Ooh! Balloons!" Muffin squealed.

All:

We are family (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

I got all my sisters with me (Come on now, Come on now)

We are family (Uh, uh)

Get up, everybody and sing (Get up, get up, get up, get up)

We are family (Yeah, yeah)

I got all my sisters with me (Feelin' good as heck)

We are family

Get up everybody and sing

Sing it to me, sing it to me, sing it to me

At the wedding ceremony, Bridget arrived in the venue in a limo in her newly designed wedding gown. She wore her hair in a beehive with a veil and a bouquet of roses.

"Bridget." Poppy said.

"Poppy!" Bridget called out.

"You look so beautiful." Poppy said in awe.

"Thank you so much for being my maid of honor. I couldn't have done this without you." Bridget said.

"Oh, of course, Bridget." Poppy nodded

"I love you like a sister. Probably." Bridget said.

"I don't have a sister, so I wouldn't know. Which is fine. It's something I'm coming to terms with. Slowly." Poppy said.

"Uh, Poppy? Can we maybe unpack the sister thing after the vows?" Bridget asked.

"Aah! Yeah. No. Of course. You go get him, girl. Before I do." Poppy smirked.

"Like a beautiful angel sent from heaven." Gristle sighed.

"Hey, Bridget, you still have time to run for it." Aunt Smead, a fair skinned older woman said as she came to the aisle to escort Bridget.

"Very funny, Aunt Smead. I'm so glad you could make it," Gristle said.

The entrance started as the entourage walked through the aisle. Branch and Poppy walked together down the aisle, so did Rose and Billy Reverb, Jussy and Cooper, Emi and Darnell, Biggie and DJ Suki, Satin and Guy Diamond, Legsly and another groomsman, and Chenille and Fuzzbert. Finally, the song changed when Bridget and Aunt Smead walked down the aisle.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the sweet, sweet love of Bridget hey-girl and Mr. YummyTummy himself, Gristle," Ms. Maxine said. "Now, falling in love is easy. We've all done it. I've done it a hundred times. Thousands, even, if you count that semester I spent abroad."

The ceremony took long with the vows, the rituals and many more until it is finally in its last phase.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," Ms. Maxine announced as Bridget and Gristle kissed and everybody cheered for them.

During the reception, everybody was having a good time. Rose was now wearing a pink, short dress with wedges and a sun hat while Bridget was wearing a white jumpsuit, having her first dance with Gristle.

"Having fun?" Rose asked Branch and Poppy.

"You bet! I don't want this to ever end!" Poppy squealed.

"Yeah it will end eventually." Branch said.

In the middle of the party, a voice shouted from behind.

"Stop the reception!" a dark skinned man appeared among the crowd. He has a heavy built, teal green curls, and he wears a cyan long sleeved shirt, brown leather jacket with a white and dark-brown spotted fur collar, green pants that go down to his knees, hiking boots, and signature green skiing goggles with a pink lenses.

"Uh, Bridget, do you know this guy?" Gristle asked.

"I can't remember all my suitors, Grissy." Bridget said.

"Who is that?" Bingo asked.

"Sorry, is this bad timing? I'm just trying to find a guy named... Baby Branch!" John Dory gasped.

"Uh, you're making a mistake, stranger that looks similar to me. There's no Branch here." Branch fibbed.

"Look at you. You got so big. You're not a branch anymore. You're more like a trunk. Junk in the trunk." John Dory said, smacking Branch's rear end.

"Ow!" Branch winced in pain.

"I bet you I can still pick you up, Come on. Ooh, you got heavy." John Dory said, picking up Branch and tossing him.

"Aah! There goes my back. Oh! Charley horse. Oh, God. Two charley horses." John Dory winced in pain.

"Hey. Stop right there. You put my boyfriend down. Tell us who you are and what you want." Poppy said.

"Yeah, I don't think you were on the guest list," Rose agreed.

"You're right. Totally rude of me. Didn't introduce myself. I'm Juan Diego Rivera, Branch's brother." John Dory said.

"What?!" Poppy asked.

"Ooh, drama! Corn me, Rocksocks." Tiny Diamond said.

Socks let out a bark and handed Tiny Diamond popcorn.

"He's not the only one to come here," a dark olive skinned young man with cyan eyes, mint cream, powder blue, and dark periwinkle colored curls appeared behind John Dory. He is dressed in a periwinkle colored tank top with Celeste colored wristbands, a vest, glittery bell bottom pants, earrings, and leather shoes. A pair of twins with brown skin accompanied him as well. One of them has salmon pink eyes, yellow but also having streaks of orange, salmon, coral, and pink colored curly hair, tied in half-pigtails with a coral puff-sleeved bolero jacket, a pink colored top, and a glittery black skirt in sunrise colors with salmon pink colored high heels, and the other twin has yellow curls with bold colors of purple, orange, and pink, with the top half of her hair tied in space buns. She is dressed in a pink and purple colored top with pointed shoulders, glittery black bell bottom pants in sunset colors, and mauve colored sneakers.

"I'm Luis Madrigal a.k.a Linden and these are my sisters, Aurora Madrigal and Twyla Madrigal, a.k.a Twilight," he said.

"We're Rose's," Aurora, the older twin said.

"Siblings," Twilight finished.

"Are you my...." Rose stammered.

"We know who you are because of your fame as a popstar," Linden said.

"We tagged along with the travel vlogger," Aurora said.

"John Dory here to ask him to take us to you," Twilight completed her sister's sentence.

"Correction: Used to be my brother. Not anymore." Branch said.

"Hey, um, remember earlier when I said you should open up to me and be real? Well You could've started by telling me you had a secret brother!" Poppy cheered.

"Former brother." Branch corrected.

"That's not how DNA works! Dad, did you know about this?" Poppy shouted.

"Huh? What would I know about secret family members?" Peppy chuckled.

"Oh, my gosh. I was being so rude. I've never met anyone from Branch's family before. I'm Poppy, Branch's girlfriend. Should we hug, fistbump, smile and wave for now and see where the night takes us?" Poppy asked.

"All of the above." John Dory smirked.

"And Rose, you've grown que bonita a la princesa," John Dory said as he twirled Rose on the dance floor.

"You know me?" Rose gasped.

"You knew Rose?" Bluey asked.

"Si, she was only a baby when I met her, her grip is strong," He said. "I told these three about her and they said that you're their sister."

"I remember you and your brothers, Bruce Rivera a.k.a Spruce, Carlos Rivera a.k.a Clay, and Felipe Rivera a.k.a Floyd," Rose said.

"Awww, c'mon, we have the same parents," Linden said.

"Mama and papa had you," Aurora said.

"But they lost you, and had us, so they told us about you," Twilight said.

"Speak for yourself," Aurora scolded her.

"What? I want to express it," Twilight retorted.

"You three, I wasn't lost, I was raised by my grandma, Celestia," Rose said.

"Wait a minute, the famous Celestia is dad's mom? Jinx! We are related!" Aurora and Twilight chorused as they hugged Rose.

"Okay, okay, we got a cool sister," Linden said.

"Wow, these two are like us," Satin gasped.

"But Twilight seems to be the one who is rebellious, like you," Chenille snickered.

"Hey!" She shouted.

"Wait, I know you. You're the guy from BroZone! We were just listening to them." Poppy gasped.

"Yeah, BroZone! Recently Bingo and I have been listening to your songs," Bluey said.

"It's better than Lollipop, lollipop, yum yum yum," Bandit said.

"What's Lollipop, lollipop, yum yum yum?" Poppy asked.

"It is the most annoying song ever," Rose said.

"Rose is right, it's a big earworm." Chilli agreed.

"Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Don't tell me, um...Okay, well, you're not the heartthrob." Poppy guessed.

"Well, that's your opinion." John Dory shrugged.

"The fun one? No, you're kind of uptight." Poppy guessed.

"Uptight?" John Dory asked offensively.

"Hmm. Not the sensitive one either." Poppy said.

"Okay, a lot of assumptions for someone you just met 30 seconds ago," John Dory said.

"Oh, oh! I've got it. You're John Dory. The leader. The old one with the teal hair and goggles!" Bluey said.

"You're right, give that kid a prize!" John Dory said picking up Bluey and giving her a nuggy as Chilli grabbed Bluey from John Dory's grasp.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt, but we lose the venue at 11:00 PM, so..."Gristle said.

"Shh, I'm trying to listen. Very hot gossip." Bridget said.

"So, if you're Branch's bro, then that means that all the other BroZone bros are Branch's bros too. Branch, how come you never told me?" Poppy said.

"Because it's complicated." Branch said.

"Oh, sweetie. 'Cause you weren't in the band." Poppy sighed.

"Branch was in the band all right." John Dory said.

"What? No way. Which one was he?" Bluey asked.

"Bitty B." John Dory said.

"Bitty B? No, that's impossible." Poppy said.

"Bitty B had glasses, oh, and a diaper and a falsetto made of gold but he can't join because he is too young," John Dory said. "So our cousin, Brando took over."

"Not that anyone cared but that's all in the past," Branch retorted. "Because they stopped being my brothers, the day they walked out on me and never came back, only Floyd and our primo Brando cared for me."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's not fair, Branch. I did come back, but no one was there. It wasn't until I heard about you going on world tours, meeting anthropomorphic dogs and being in a famous band that I realized you were even still alive." John Dory said.

"Oh, that's That's so sweet. He realized I was still alive. Twenty years too late!" Branch yelled.

"Hi. Sorry. He gets hangry if he skips breakfast." Poppy said.

"I had breakfast. It was avocado toast with two poached eggs, some cayenne for a little kick. And you know what? It was delightful." Branch debated.

"Branch, what's going on with you?" Rose asked.

"The question we should be asking is, What's going on with him? I bet you he's only here because he needs something." Branch scoffed.

"That's not true. He's your brother. Branch," Rose said.

"I'm gonna be straight with you. I need something." John Dory said.

"And there it is." Branch said, sarcastically.

"Come on, man. I'm trying here. Wait Wait. Hold up, Branch. It's about Floyd." John Dory confessed.

"What do you mean?" Branch asked.

"He's in danger, man, I hadn't heard from him since the band broke up," John Dory said. "Until I got a call from Felipe Rivera."

In a flashback, John Dory was in his hotel with Rhonda when his cellphone rang.

"Yo, Floyd!" John Dory said as he answered his cellphone.

"John Dory? I can't believe it," a voice called from the other side. "I never thought I'd call any of my brothers again on my new phone."

"I'm gonna pick you up from where you are, bro," John Dory said.

"No, you don't understand," Floyd said from his call. "Velvet and Veneer are giant, popobsessed succubi with no talent, and they've been stealing from lots of people they kidnapped, and they'll be back any minute for more."

"What? That's even worse than lip synching," John Dory said.

"You have my number so I'll send you evidence of what is going on outside and......" the voice said until his screams, some banging and crashing were heard, and the phone call ended.

"Floyd!" John Dory gasped in horror as the flashback ended.

"So, you came here to get the band back together and sing the perfect family harmony." Branch said.

"Yeah." John Dory said.

"So we can attempt to sing something we've only tried once and failed so miserably that we broke up and never talked to each other again." Branch said.

"We are so in." Poppy cheered.

"Count us in too!" Bandit agreed.

"What? Uh...Could you give us a second?" Branch asked.

"Huh?" Poppy said.

"Okay, what are you doing?" Branch asked.

"This is your second chance with your brothers, Branch." Poppy said.

"It's not that easy, okay? You don't get it. You don't have any siblings." Branch said.

"That's my point. Branch, you are so lucky to have a brother to fight for," Poppy chatted. "I mean, if I had a sister......it would be so perfect. We'd be best friends and we'd teach each other things. We'd never fight, we'd have each other's backs like Bluey and Bingo. We wouldn't talk 'cause we'd think the same thoughts. Everyone would ask us if we're twins, and we'd be like, Well, not technically."

"Poppy," Branch snapped her out of it.

"But... if she were ever in trouble, I would do everything I could to help her. I would show up." Poppy said.

"I would do the same for my brothers, Radley and Stripe," Bandit said.

"Awww... that is so sweet of you," Stripe said.

"Me too for my older sister Brandy," Chilli said.

"And me for Bingo," Bluey piped in.

"Same with Bluey!" Bingo said.

"I would for Socks and she would do the same for me," Muffin said.

"I'd do it for Linden, Aurora, and Twilight," Rose said.

"Okay, listen. If there was a brother that I might do this for, and I'm not saying there is, it would be Floyd." Branch confessed.

"I'm not hearing "no." Yes! Works for me. Yeah! BroZone 2.0. BroZone reunion. BroZone, here we bro again. BroZone, where'd they bro? I don't know. We're gonna find them." Poppy cheered.

"Hey, looks like Rhonda is here," John Dory said as his pet chihuahua popped out of his backpack.

"Ooh. That's coming out of the deposit." Gristle groaned.

"Everyone meet Rhonda, y'all. Ain't she a beaut?" John Dory said as he showed them his pet chihuahua.

"Hi Rhonda!" Bluey said.

"She's, uh, really something." Branch said.

"Um, I guess she likes me?" Poppy said as the chihuahua sniffed at her.

"Yeah, she does. Or she's marking you as prey. Can never quite tell with Rhonda." John Dory said.

"She is quite a butt sniffer," Bandit said as Rhonda sniffed his rear end.

"You are a dog, you should be used to it," Rose said.

"We stopped sniffing rear ends for a very long time," Chilli explained.

"You were all descended from dogs that were experimented on in the 1900s," Rose said.

After packing, the Snack Pack with the Heeler family and John Dory were ready to board Celestia's private plane as everybody else waved goodbye to them.

"I'm sorry there's no room in the van that we'll be using so you'll be sticking with using the trailer at the back," DJ Suki said.

"Deal!" Bandit nodded in agreement.

"That trailer is no ordinary trailer you see at any trailer park, it is the size of an RV!" John Dory said.

"A house on wheels!" Bluey and Bingo said fangirling.

"For our air travel, we'll take my grandma's private jet, and don't think of messing anything in there or I'll lose it," Rose said sternly.

"I promise you that won't happen, Bluey and Bingo are well behaved and won't cause chaos unlike another daughter duo," Chilli said looking over towards Muffin and Socks.

"Okay, all aboard who's going aboard," John Dory said.

"Bye, everybody. We're getting the band back together." Poppy said.

"See you in a few weeks," Bandit said, hugging Stripe.

"See you later, Poppy." Cheered by the crowd.

"Have fun!" Muffin cheered as Socks did a howl.

"Umm... What was that idea you had in mind for our honeymoon?" Gristle asked Bridget.

"Well..." Bridget said.

The scene changes to a TV show where two individuals were being interviewed. A tall, fair-skinned young woman in a metallic bronze top with pointed shoulders, a matching skirt, long, straight, green dyed hair tied in a ponytail, fuchsia lipstick, ocean blue eyeshadow, purple bangles, matching choker, purple boots, and a sharp tiara. The other one is a tall young man wearing the same outfit as the woman but with a pair of matching bronze shorts, a dark blue choker, boots, and bracelets, green lipstick, and his green dyed hair is fixed in a quiff.

"Today on a very special episode of The Bop on Top, we're talking about overnight superstars, Velvet and Veneer!" The announcer said.

"So, what do you wanna know? I'm an open book." Velvet asked.

"Wide open. We're gaping novels." Veneer said.

"Okay, well, who are some of your biggest influences?" asked Kid Ritz, an African-American young man with blue and yellow colored dreadlocks, an indigo beanie, a white tracksuit with colorful patterns and sneakers.

"Honestly, Vel's always been my inspiration." Veneer said.

"My biggest inspiration? Mmm. I'd have to go with also me." Velvet said with pride.

"One thing's for sure, after two months on the scene, the superstar duo will receive the prestigious Lifer Award. That's celebrating a lifetime of achievements. Be sure to catch their performance this weekend at the Rage Dome." Kid Ritz announced.

"Last question. How do you guys stay the biggest superstars Mount Rageous Records has ever known? What's your secret?" Kid Ritz asked.

"Secret? We don't have a secret. Who said we have a secret?" Veneer panicked.

"What my calm, casual sounding brother means is it's simple, really. It just takes lots of hard work and loads of natural talent." Velvet said covering Veneer's mouth.

In the recording room, their singing was so bad that Velvet groaned from the bad singing they did.

"If we're gonna make it through the Ragedome show, we're gonna need more human blood," Velvet said.

"Of course, my dear," a pearly white-skinned woman appeared in front of them. She has brown pixie cut hair and blue bangs, wearing a black suit with bronze details, and gothic details. "You need more people so my plan can be fulfilled."

"Yes, J.U.D.Y, we will never fail you," she said.

"I am the future, do as I tell you and never fail me," the woman said as a shadowy figure appeared. "You, what are you doing? Get more blood samples to extract the DNA from those fools."

"It's so easy to capture the Philippines, these locals are so hospitable and all smiles that we easily got them under our grasp," Velvet sneered. "Then, we conquered China, the third world countries in Africa, most of Latin America, the Caribbean, and some states and territories of Oceania in just one month. Number One is doing her job well."

"Perfect, what about the other countries like the Middle East, India, Mexico, Greece, Italy, Japan, Europe, or Canada?" the strange woman asked again.

"They're useless, they refuse to do anything with us," Velvet answered.

"You have to enhance that singing voice of yours and Veneer's because the Lifer Awards ceremony will be broadcasted worldwide," she said.

"Very well," Velvet agreed as the woman vanished and the figure left the recording room.

"Crimp, what are you doing? Why are you always hovering?" Velvet sneered.

"Uh, I'm standing?" Crimp asked.

"Well, be a good, little assistant and go stand in the corner." Velvet said.

"Oh, yes. Um, oh, dear. I think this is kind of a corner." Crimp said.

"Okay, I cannot with her, she is an idiot. It's really too much." Velvet groaned.

"Whoo, well, time for an injection," Velvet said as she took out a hypodermic needle from a canister and injected the elixir inside into her bloodstream, giving her a singing voice. "That's more like it."

The two, with Crimp went down to the basement where, a pair of violet colored eyes was looking from the cell.

"We're so close to having everything we always knew, we believed we deserved to have, better than her!" Velvet said.

"Veneer, what's with your vibe and your face? Why do you have resting moody vibe face?" a short, young woman with fair skin, short, green dyed Chelsea mohawk hair snickered as she entered the place. She is wearing a bronze, V-neck crop-top with pointed shoulder pads, followed by matching leggings, a black choker, black spiked bracelets, black ear piercings, and black high-heeled boots. She has black lipstick and grayish-blue eyeshadow.

"No, number 1, I know we've deserved to be famous just 'cause we want to, but honestly, that dude looks rough," Veneer said, looking at the purple eyes glaring at him.

"He's fine," Velvet scoffed.

"And he's getting pale, and not in like a stunning, Victorian way," Veneer said.

"Don't you see what you're doing? You're literally sucking the blood out of me like a vampire," Floyd's voice said sarcastically from the cell. "That's what I tell Crimp every day and she seems to understand it."

"What are we gonna do? We obviously can't rely on this guy's blood or anyone's DNA, to get us through this dress rehearsal," Velvet said. "Let alone the Ragedome show, it's all going to change as soon as we have BroZone."

"Oh yes!" Number 1 agreed with her.

"BroZone?!" Floyd asked.

"Yep! I forged a letter begging for them to come and save you," Velvet said with a smirk. "I love me."

"No! You leave my brothers alone," Floyd's voice shouted.

"Ugh. I'm exhausted by this drama. Hey, do you wanna go buy a yacht?" Velvet asked.

"Oh, good idea." Veneer agreed

"Let's buy matching yachts." Velvet said.

When they left the basement, Floyd's voice started singing and Crimp, who stayed behind, accompanied him with her ukulele.

Floyd:

This is for all the lonely people

Thinkin' that life has passed us by

We won't give up until we drink from the silver cup

And ride that highway to the sky

"Your ukulele skills are improving." Floyd said.

"Thank you." Crimp said.

In Celestia's private jet, the Snack Pack, the Heeler family who were back to wearing their casual outfits and John Dory were relaxing while Tiny Diamond was driving a toy car. Rose is now wearing a blue and white dress with a sweetheart bodice, a blue headband, a beaded bracelet, and white heels.

"Operation Family Harmony is on and popping!" Branch cheered.

"What was that?" Poppy asked.

"What? Oh, nothing!" Branch said, regaining his composure.

"I just If I didn't know any better, I'd almost say you were excited." Poppy smirked.

"It has nothing to do with my brothers." Branch scoffed.

"All right. All right. Tiny, Branch, Poppy, Rose, Daddy, The Snack Pack, aunt, uncle, cousins of my best friend and this random dude..." Tiny's radio said.

"What?" John Dory asked.

"...on another musical adventure filled with heart, hilarity and happiness." Tiny's radio said.

"Tiny! Are you driving a remote controlled toy car?" Poppy asked.

"Well, Aunt Poppy, for your information, I am no longer a baby. I am a big boy now. And I'm on a man sized rite of passage to learn lessons of life, courage and maybe love." Tiny said through his handheld radio as he drove in a toy car.

"Aw." Poppy said.

"Where's Socks?" Bluey asked.

"She stayed back, and boy it wasn't easy to tell her if she wants to be a woman, she needs to be with her family," Tiny's radio said.

"Should we be letting a baby drive that toy car?" John Dory asked.

"Not to worry, fellow grownup, I have procured my learner's permit," Tiny's radio answered as he showed them his handcrafted license.

"Who is Adulty McManface?" Poppy asked.

"The better question is, are you a narc?" Tiny said as Chilli's eyes were widened at the statement.

"What? No. No."  Poppy stammers.

"What is a narc?" Bingo asked.

"It is one of those words we cannot use because everyone will not think of us as a nice family." Chilli said.

"Like dunny." Bluey said.

"Yes, like dunny." Chilli nodded.

"I hear that all the time," Rose said.

"Why? Are you?" Poppy asked.

"Enough chit chat, Adulty McManface." John Dory said.

"Okay, guys, where was I? We gotta find our brothers and fast. But don't worry. Old Branch's got it handled. All we have to do is follow the clues." Branch said.

"Wow. Check out your old outfits, puffy jackets, puka shell necklaces, denim tuxedos?" Poppy gasped. "Branch, did your cousin have frosted tips?"

"Yeah. It was an era." Branch said.

"Don't forget our cousin, Brando's perm." John Dory said.

"No way! Pictures or it didn't happen. Look at you! You were so cute. I love it." Poppy cooed.

"But we had to pull the plug when he tried to frost his perm." John Dory confessed.

"He said it was an era!" Branch shouted.

"Tragic," John Dory said rolling his eyes.

"I can't believe you still have the photos of me," Rose gasped when she saw photos of each of the Brozone members with an infant Rose. The photos show a baby Rose, who had black hair tied in pigtails, wearing a pink jumper. She was pulling John Dory's hair, she gave Spruce a red windup toy crab, Clay was giving her a piggyback ride, and Floyd was rocking her to sleep.

"You were sooo cute," Bluey cooed.

"Yeah, she pulled my hair when I got to hold her," John Dory said.

"While you four are strolling down memory lane, I'll work on finding Spruce," Branch said.

"I'm gonna need copies of that pic. Wallet size." Poppy said.

"Same!" Bluey said.

"Listen, baby brother, we don't need your little board to find Spruce..." John Dory said.

"It's not little!" Branch shouted in defense.

"Because I got this! Ha! Booyah." John Dory said.

"A postcard that says, "Wish you were here?" Bandit asked.

"That's it? It's not even signed." Rose agreed.

"It's definitely Spruce. I mean, he's the only one I know who talks that way." John Dory said.

"There's no return address. It's blank. This could be from anywhere." Chilli said.

"We can't find Spruce with this." Branch said.

"Yeah, we can! All we have to do is find this sunset." Poppy said.

"Liking that optimism, Poppy seed." John Dory said.

"Branch, one word. Keeper!" Poppy smirked.

"We're never gonna find Spruce with this. I bet this sunset doesn't even exist." Branch said.

"Oh, hot dog! I'm sorry, is that a bit offensive?" Tiny Diamond said.

"Not at all," Chilli shook her head.

"Hey, guys! You're gonna want to see this." Bluey said pointing out the island from the airplane window

"I knew we'd find it." Poppy squealed.

"Spruce must be on that island." John Dory said excitedly.

"Whoa, easy there, goggles." Bandit said.

"All right, y'all, let's mobilize!" John Dory said.

"Okay passengers, we're beginning to descend to Hawaii International Airport so please stop with what you're doing, sit back, and put on your seatbelts," Rose's pilot said.

In another plane, Gristle and Bridget were on their honeymoon.

"Oh, Grissy, This is the most romantic honeymoon I've ever been on. Ever." Bridget said.

"Whoo! It is a night of surprises! Especially agreeing to bring a family with us." Gristle said.

It is revealed that Stripe, Trixie, Muffin and Socks are in the plane with them.

"To the water park! Woohoo!" Gristle cheered.

"Yippie!" Muffin squealed.

The BroZone, the Snack Pack and the Heeler family were riding jeeps through Hawaii. Rose is seen wearing a white sleeveless crop top with a collar and blue stripes, white shorts, a white belt with red and blue stripes and a gold star shaped buckle, blue anchor shaped earrings, blue rimmed sunglasses, a blue and red ribbon with Arabian jasmine flower, a white bracelet with blue stars and blue Birkenstocks sandals.

"So, John Dory, Who wrote that song "Girl, I Love Your Love, Girl"?" Poppy asked.

"I did." John Dory said.

"Cool. Who wrote, "Girl, You Break My Heart, Girl"?" Poppy asked.

"I did." John Dory said.

"So cool. Who wrote, "Girl, I Love Your Love, Girl, You Break My Heart, Girl, I Still Love You, But I Seriously Think We Should Have A Talk About Our Relationship, Girl"?" Poppy asked.

"That was Branch." John Dory said.

"Shut up! That was my favorite BroZone song, like, ever." Poppy said.

"JK! Also me. Branch has never written a song." John Dory said.

"I was a baby, what did you want me to write about, diaper rash?" Branch said.

Bluey and Bingo chortled with laughter thinking about Branch writing a song about a diaper rash.

"Okay, take it easy, Bitty B." John Dory said.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Poppy asked.

"Nothing. Super happy. This is our most fun mission yet. Yay." Branch said.

"Branch, do you know how lucky you are? A brother is a friend who can never leave you. It's the strongest bond in the world. I would kill to have a sibling to sing with, Branch." Poppy said.

"Ha! Yeah, well, you can have mine," Branch offered.

"Okay. Fine," Poppy shrugged.

"Poppy, wait," Branch called out.

"Grownup stuff. Am I right? You know, I've still got that thang, if you want it." Tiny's radio said, holding a blue raspberry Ring Pop.

"Whoa, whoa. Don't be waving that thing around." Branch said.

"Is that a Ring Pop? If so, can I have it?" Bluey asked.

"Sure," Tiny said, handing the Ring Pop to Bluey as she put it in her mouth.

"All right, y'all. We're getting close to something. I can feel it." John Dory said.

Soon enough the group got startled by someone who was walking nearby.

"What have we got here? Hey, guys. Looks like I found some fellow rock climbers." said the local who was walking at the roadside.

"Rock climbers?" Bingo asked.

"The locals are right here in front of this hotel," Rose said, pointing to a beige colored building before them.

"Hi, welcome to Vacay Island Beach Resort, where every day is a vacay," another local said as he showed them to the beach resort.

"Oh, we don't have the right outfits," Chilli sighed.

"I got you covered," Rose said, handing out the outfits to the Heeler family and placing a black baseball cap with the Australia flag on Bluey's head.

Bluey is now wearing a dark blue and pink dress with a purple belt, two pink stars on the sleeves, and blue and pink stars at the bottom and purple and teal sandals that cover her toes. Bingo is now wearing a red lifeguard tank top with dark blue comfy shorts, she also has black sandals with brown straps and gray dots on it. Chilli is now wearing an orange and light green one-piece tank top jumper with flower-like designs and green cover shoes. Bandit is now wearing a light blue Hawaiian shirt with a white shirt underneath with white shorts and black sandals with zebra stripe style on the straps.

"You want these back?" Bluey asked.

"No, keep them, they are my gift to you," Rose said.

♪ When you're on a holiday ♪

♪ You can't find The words to say ♪

♪ On an island in the sun ♪

♪ We'll be playin' And havin' fun ♪

♪ And it makes me feel so fine I can't control my brain ♪

♪ She call me Mr. Boombastic Tell me fantastic ♪

♪ Touch me on me back She says I'm Mr. Ro... ♪

♪ Smooth ♪

♪ Sailing ♪

♪ Takes me away ♪

♪ To where I've always heard It could be ♪

Soon, they spotted a plus sized man with brown skin, periwinkle colored eyes, and curly purple hair saving a sea turtle. He is wearing a black Hawaiian shirt with white flowers, a cyan blue tank top, beach shorts, a puka shell necklace, and he is barefoot. Several surfers passed by him.

"Heartthrob?" Poppy said.

♪ Just a dream And the wind to carry me ♪

♪ And soon I will be free ♪

"Oh, yeah. I totally see it." Poppy sighed.

"Me too, he is making my tail wag," Bluey sighed.

"Cannonball!" cheered one of the locals who jumped into the ocean.

"Running drinks from the back to top. Lenny! Seaweed floats are almost out." Spruce said.

"Thanks, boss." said Lenny.

"Hey, yo, Spruce! Spruce!" John Dory called out.

"Hey! Specials are on the back. Don't order the clams. Don't ask why." Spruce said.

"Fricassee squid and one jellyfish slider." said another local.

"Spruce, wait." John Dory called out.

"Huh? Oh, no. I knew this would happen one day. Listen, I know you recognize me from BroZone, and I'm happy to give you an autograph or whatever. But can you please be discreet about it? My binder is getting tighter," Spruce said.

"Spruce, it's us. It's your brothers." Branch said.

"Whoa. Bitty B?" Spruce said.

Spruce started picking up Branch and tossed him up and down.

"No tossing, okay? Too big to be tossed." Branch said.

"The last time I saw you, you were in diapers. Diapers. Right." Spruce said.

"Wet willy!" Spruce cheered as he did a wet willy on Branch.

"Stop it. That's disgusting. I am a grownup." Branch said.

"Oh, sorry. A wet William." Spruce said.

"Hi, Spruce. I'm Poppy. Wow. It's, like It's so cool to meet you or whatever. This is Tiny Diamond." Poppy said.

"Hey, what's up? Killer nachos you got here, by the way." Tiny Diamond said.

"I agree, they remind me of the nachos we had at a waterpark that were really good," Bingo agreed.

"Okay, so here's Billy Reverb with his cover of the song, Lava?" the announcer said as Rose saw her boyfriend going onstage with a ukulele. He is wearing an unbuttoned red beach shirt with black stripes, matching shorts, and beach sandals as he performed the song onstage.

Billy Reverb:

A long long time ago there was a volcano

Living all alone in the middle of the sea

He sat high above his bay watching all the couples play

And wishing that he had someone too

And from his lava came this song of hope that he sang

out loud every day for years and years

I have a dream I hope will come true

That you're here with me and I am here with you

I wish that the earth, sea, and the sky up above-a

Will send me someone to lava

Years of singing all alone turned his lava into stone

Until he was on the brink of extinction

But little did he know that living in the sea below

Another volcano was listening to his song

Everyday she heard his tune her lava grew and grew

Because she believed his song was meant for her

Now she was so ready to meet him above the sea

As he sang his song of hope for the last time

I have a dream I hope it will come true

That you're here with me and I am here with you

I wish that the earth, sea, and the sky up above-a

Will send me someone to lava

Rising from the sea below stood a lovely volcano

Looking all around but she could not see him

He tried to sing to let her know that she was not there alone

But with no lava, his song was all gone

He filled the sea with his tears and watched his dreams disappear

As she remembered what his song meant to her

Then, Rose started singing and all of the patrons in the restaurant gasped to hear such a melodious voice from her that Spruce sneakily pulled her onstage with him.

Rose:

I have a dream I hope will come true

That you're here with me and I am here with you

I wish that the earth, sea, and the sky up above-a

Will send me someone to lava

Billy Reverb:

Oh, they were so happy to finally meet above the sea

All together now their lava grew and grew

No longer are they all alone with aloha as their new home

And when you go and visit them this is what they sing

Both:

I have a dream I hope will come true

That you will grow old with me, and I will grow old with you

We thank the earth, sea, and the sky we thank too

I lava you

I lava you

I lava you

"Wow, I've never heard of such a beautiful voice, it's like a mermaid's," one patron gasped.

"Of course we do, we know who she is," another added.

"You mean, the diva of the Snack Pack, Rose Madrigal!?" A female patron squealed.

"Yeah, that's my bandmate!" Poppy shouted.

"Woohoo, go Rose!" Satin and Chenille cheered.

"Nice to smell you again," Rose smirked.

"You too, my love," Billy Reverb added.

"Okay, Spruce. We're here because of Floyd." John Dory said.

"No one's called me Spruce in years. I go by Bruce now." Spruce confessed.

"I'm sorry, did you say your name is Bruce?" Poppy asked.

"Yeah, my real name is actually Bruce, like that Mexican soccer player, Bruce El-Mesmari, after I transitioned from Beatriz to Bruce years ago," Spruce said. "I wanted to put the whole boy band thing behind me, now that I'm a dad."

"Wait a minute. You're a father?" Bandit asked.

"Yeah. I can't wait for you to meet everyone," he answered.

"Aloha, honey," a tall, brownish tan skinned woman. She has her red dyed dreadlocks in a high bun with a maroon band, wearing a pair of red hoop earrings, a yellow off shoulder top with puffy sleeves, red slippers, and a matching long skirt with orange flowers that fade to red.

"These are my brothers, unexpectedly." Spruce introduced them to her.

"Oh. Oh! Oh, hello there. So nice to finally meet you." Brandi said.

"And this is the Heeler family, Bluey, Bingo, Chilli and Bandit, Rose's siblings Linden, Twilight, Aurora, and their sister, Rose," Poppy introduced her.

"Rosita, you look more beautiful than a sirena!" Spruce said when he saw Rose. "Remember this windup toy crab you gave me?"

He showed her the red windup toy crab he kept in his pocket.

"Awww, I used to play with this when I was three before I gave it to you," Rose gasped when she saw the toy crab. "I got a huge problem regarding the Birkenstocks I brought with me, it's too big."

She brought out a pair of Birkenstocks with purple straps and showed them to him.

"Can I try it?" Spruce said as he put them on. "Wow, it fits me."

"You can have it, senor," Rose said.

"This is my wife and business partner, Brandi." he introduced his wife.

"Aloha," she said.

"What a coincidence we have an aunt named Brandy too." Bluey piped in.

"Their aunt is actually my older sister," Chilli said.

"Brandi is my soulmate. My very tall soulmate. But we make it work." Spruce said.

"How?" John Dory asked.

"We don't even really know how it works. I'm kidding. I'm not. I don't know." Brandi chuckled.

"Daddy, Daddy, can I have a cookie?" A five year old boy asked him.

"Becoming a dad was like a like a seismic shift in my brain." Spruce continued.

"Daddy, Bruce Jr. bit me!" A five year old boy with black hair cried.

"No biting," Spruce said.

"Daddy, I don't see how any government stands a chance!" A seven year old little boy with brown hair said.

"You're not wrong, kid." Spruce said.

"My hand is stuck in this ketchup bottle," a three year old cried.

Bluey and Bingo laughed at the sight of one of the kid's hand being stuck in a ketchup bottle.

"Okay. Gonna handle all of that. Just give Daddy two seconds, okay? Love you. As a dad..." Spruce continued.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! Guess what? I have pink eye." A five year old girl said.

"Ew!" Said the group as they saw a close up of one of the kids' eye being infected.

"Oh, my Pink eye," Branch said.

"That's what pink eye looks like? That's not what I had in mind," Bluey said.

"Oh, [bleep]!" Tiny screamed.

"Language! There are little ears here!" Rose said as she took out her cellphone. "I'll call the medics."

"I have a question, how many kids do you have?" Chilli asked.

"Thirteen but fourteen in several months," Brandi said. "Bruce is in his first trimester now."

"Wow." Chilli said in amazement.

"How many do you have?" Brandi asked.

"Only two, they are twins." Chilli said.

"Do you want to have more?" Brandi asked.

"Well..." Chilli started.

Chilli whispered the reason to Brandi as she got a certain look on her face.

"Oh, I see," Brandi said quietly.

"Look, Spruce, gotta cut to the chase. We're not here to catch up. We're here because we need to hit the perfect family harmony." John Dory said.

"Oh, no. You're still going on about that? Hey. Get these guys their meals to go." Spruce said.

"No, no, no. You don't understand. It's for Floyd. He's being held captive." John Dory said.

"What? Well, then, what are we waiting for? We need to call the authorities." Spruce said.

"Hit the perfect family harmony, Spruce, it has to be us. Floyd's being held captive in a diamond prison. We have another family who will help us," John Dory said looking towards The Heeler Family.

"Oh. Well, yeah, you need the perfect family harmony for that. They seem like the perfect family to do it," Spruce said.

"Exactly." John Dory said.

"Wait. But how? We've never even come close to pulling it off." Spruce asked.

"You do remember our last show, don't you? If we practice, I know we'll be able to nail it. We have to."  John Dory said.

"At my age? I really don't think that..." Spruce said.

"See, guys. I told you dad wasn't in a band." Bruce Jr. The eldest of the kids, who is seven years old, scoffed.

"Oh, I was in a band. I was in the band. You ask your mother if I was in a band." Spruce said.

"Oh, he was in a band." Brandi said.

"I can perform if you want, I was in a band too. It wasn't Brozone but an Aussie band called Custard!" Bandit volunteered.

"I did not know that your husband was in a band as well," Brandi said.

"Yeah that was in his hay day," Chilli nodded.

"This will give the persuasion for Bruce to perform with his mates," Bandit said.

"Finally someone acknowledges my name change,"  Spruce said.

Soon Bandit went on stage, picked up a guitar, adjusted the microphone and started performing.

Bandit Heeler:

The Russian winter is moving in

And your face is making me snow-blind

And I never found out what you were looking for

When I first found you on my kitchen floor

And these are the days that the Mathematicians feared

Will we ever be that funky again?

No, I never found out what you were looking for

Will it stand up? Will it stand up in court?

And yes sir to my mind I can see through time

Will we ever be that funky again?

Will we ever be that funky again? (Yeah!)

And I won't care if you won't

And I won't say it if you won't

Will we ever be that funky again?

Will we ever be that funky again? (Well, I never found out what you were looking for)

(Well, I never found out what you were looking for)

The crowd cheered at Bandit's performance.

"Wow he is good,"  Brandi said.

"Now Bandit proves he was in a band now it's dad's turn!" Bruce Jr. said.

"Oh no I..." Spruce said.

"Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!" The crowd chanted.

"All right. I'll prove it. I'll prove it right now." Spruce sighed.

"Yeah, good on you mate!" Bandit cheered.

"Yes! Bring it in, Brother." John Dory cheered.

"Go, Dad!" All thirteen children cheered.

"Branch, get up there. Go sing with your brothers." Poppy persuaded.

"I'll do it to save Floyd when I have to. But I'm not doing it right now just for "funsies." Branch scoffed.

"Oh, yeah. Okay. You're probably right." Poppy sighed.

"No, no, no. You're the one who Wait. What did you say?" Branch asked.

"You're afraid that singing with your brothers again after all these years will overwhelm you with emotions too powerful for you to handle. I agree with you. I don't think you can handle it, so I think you shouldn't do it." Poppy said.

"I think I can handle singing a song." Branch said.

"Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!" the crowd chanted even louder.

"All right. Fine. But this is more than likely beneath me." Branch sighed in defeat.

"Yeah! Whoo!" The crowd cheered.

Spruce: (pulls Rose beside him and does a handshake dance with her)

My girl's like candy, a candy treat

She knocks me high up off my feet

John Dory: (pulls Jussy beside him and dances with her)

She's so fine, as can be

Both:

It's like a perfect harmony

Candy girl

You are my world

You look so sweet

Come back to me

All I know

When I'm with her

John Dory, Spruce, Jussy, and Rose:

You got the right stuff, baby

Love the way you turn me on (Poppy, Bluey and Bingo: Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh)

You got the right stuff, baby

You're the reason why I sing this song

Branch, John Dory, Spruce, Jussy, and Rose:

You're all I ever wanted

"I can't believe this is really happening!" Bluey squealed as she took a photo with a polaroid camera.

Branch, John Dory, Spruce, Jussy, and Rose:

(Baby, you're all) You're all I ever needed, yeah

So tell me what to do now

When I want (I want you) you back

Branch, John Dory, Spruce, Jussy, and Rose:

Doom, doom, doom, da-dab

Hey, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, dab

Da-dab

BroZone's back, alright!

Branch, Poppy, John Dory, Spruce, Jussy, and Rose:

Whеther you're a mother or whеther you're a brother

You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive

Feel the city breakin' and everybody's shakin'

And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive

Ah, ah, ah, ah (BroZone's really back again)

Stayin' alive, stayin' alive

Doom, doom, doom, da-dab

I want you back

Everybody cheered for them as they finished.

"Ah, yes. We still got it. Oh, tell me that didn't feel good." John Dory said.

"I can't believe I remembered every word and every step." Branch said.

"Looks like your band days aren't behind you," Poppy said as she let out a purr.

The next day, they packed up and got ready to leave for the airport. Rose is now wearing a mod-styled blue dress with a Peter Pan collar, long sleeves, knee high socks, blue heels, and a white bow.

"Um, Brandi, my love. So, I know we have kind of a lot going on here, but do you think it would be crazy if I were to," Spruce stammered.

"Uh, leave me here to manage the restaurant and all these kids so you can go on a musically charged rescue mission with your brothers and that little sister you're talking about?" Brandi asked him.

"Yeah. That." Spruce nodded.

"It'd be crazy if you didn't. You'll never forgive yourself if you don't help your brother. And you can cover when I go on my girls yoga retreat next month." Brandi agreed.

"All month." Spruce nodded as he made a pinky promise.

"But you all should leave now before you or anyone will get pink eye. Save yourself!" Brandi said as she took off her shades and it turned out she had pink eye.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" said the thirteen kids who all have pink eye.

"This is getting unsettling," Bandit shivered.

"Hopefully none of us will end up with pink eye," Chilli said.

"Gross! Love you." Spruce said.

Back at a penthouse, Crimp started going to work.

Crimp:

Tumble out of bed and I stumble to the kitchen

Pour myself a cup of ambition

And yawn and stretch and try to come to life

Jump in the shower and the blood starts pumpin'

Out on the street, the traffic starts jumpin'

With folks like me on the job from 9 to 5

Workin' 9 to 5, what a way to make a livin'

Barely gettin' by, it's all takin' and no givin'

They just use your mind and they never give you credit

It's enough to drive you crazy if you lеt it

9 to 5, for service and devotion

You would think that I would dеserve a fair promotion

Want to move ahead but the boss don't seem to let me

Sometimes, I swear, I swear they're out to get me

"Ow! You just burned me." Velvet screamed.

"Oh, my God! I'm sorry Um, maybe it would be easier if you took your shirt off?" Crimp asked.

"Don't be lazy. Oh, by the way, you know that thing you asked me for?" Velvet said.

"Space from you?" Crimp asked.

"Oh, no. Yeah, no... the other thing?" Velvet said.

"Anyways, you said you needed a way to make your smoothies even fruitier on stage." Crimp said.

"You did?" Veneer asked.

"Shh, yes," Velvet said. "That is what I want, go on."

"Well, I had an idea. Tada!" Crimp said in a sing-songy voice holding shoulder pads.

"Crimp, honey, that's not an idea," Veneer said. "Those are shoulder pads,"

"I beg to differ. It's a high powered vacuum, connected with some injection-thingies, I finally put that master's degree in engineering to good use. See?" Crimp said as she brought in some fruits. "You just pop the grape or strawberry or blueberry or guava slice, right in here. And it releases the fruit's essence through here. Once you're on stage, lightly tap this button, just delicately, you know, like, once."

"Oh! Oh, my God. Wait. Wait." She gasped as Velvet recklessly placed the jar containing the vial and put it on with the jar placed inside. Then, it gave her a singing voice.

"You said that it was for smoothies," Crimp said.

"It's called lying, Primp. Deal with me." Velvet said.

"If you use too much, you'll run out of blood samples, the plum that I tested turned into a prune!" Crimp said.

"Well, I don't wanna kill the little guy down there, they're kinda cute when they're up and about, banging on the walls, yelling to go home." Veneer said.

"Do you wanna lose all this and go back to the dark place where we had nothing?" Velvet asked him as a fake flashback showed them asking for food.

"Please, sir, I want some more." Young Veneer pleaded.

"Girl, we grew up in the suburbs, our parents were dentists." Veneer said.

A flashback shows them, with their blonde hair, eating dinner. 

"So, how was school today?" said their parents.

"Stop attacking me!" Young Velvet screamed as she ran off from the dinner table.

"Our parents were nobodies, and we were nobodies. And when I met you, you were literally sucking your thumb and pooping all over the place." Velvet said.

"You met me when I was a baby, so..." Veneer said.

"All over the place. It was nuts! You don't wanna give up all the yachts and the bling and your illegal pet monkey, do you?" Velvet asked.

"Okay. I've made my peace with it," Veneer sighed.

"Great job, Cringe. You're smarter than I thought. Now I don't trust you." Velvet said.

"That's maybe not a rational response. I don't Please don't put me in the closet." Crimp pleaded.

"Now come on. We're about to go from stars to megastars." Velvet said. "If you excuse me, I have a meeting to go to."

While Velvet had a talk with the strange woman, Veneer went to the basement where he could only see Floyd's eyes peeping from the cell.

"Please, Veneer," Floyd's voice pleaded.

"It's nothing personal, I just love my sister and all my fame and money and things I bought," Veneer said.

"Yeah, sure, being drugged sucks, but at least it's for some sweet "blingading" and some boho chic home furnishings." Floyd's voice said. "And you are hanging out with the wrong person, the real Rose is doing fine as a popstar, I've seen her posts on Facebook, she is a bloomed flower while that Rose you're with is nothing but a withered plant, I can distinguish the real from the fake."

"You get it." Veneer smirked.

The private jet arrived in the Philippines as Rose, who is wearing a collared pink dress with puff sleeves, high heels, bracelets, and a matching pink beret, was singing with Aurora, and Twilight.

Rose, Aurora, Twilight:

When I close my eyes, it's a fantasy

Perfect plastic life from a magazine

Then, when I wake up, it's reality (pretty girls)

I can have it all (yeah), live my Barbie dreams (Rosie)

La-di-da-da-da, la-di-da-da-dee

La-di-da-da-da, live my Barbie dreams (come on)

La-di-da-da-da, la-di-da-da-dee (uh-huh)

La-di-da-da-da (gorgeous, gorgeous girls, yuh), live my Barbie dreams

Rose:

Glitter nirvana, mascara on my eyes

Can't see the drama under my sequin sky

Pink prima donna, I'm feelin' hot tonight

That pretty state of mind because I'm with my

Twilight:

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous girls

Flip phones dipped in diamonds and pearls

Rhinestone Rover, hot pink toaster (ah-ah)

Come take a step into my world, ha (ooh)

Rose, Aurora, Twilight:

When I close my eyes, it's a fantasy

Perfect plastic life from a magazine

Then, when I wake up, it's reality

I can have it all, live my Barbie dreams

La-di-da-da-da, la-di-da-da-dee

La-di-da-da-da, live my Barbie dreams

La-di-da-da-da (my Barbie dreams, yeah), la-di-da-da-dee

La-di-da-da-da, live my Barbie dreams

Twilight:

Ken gon' spend 'cause I'm a ten

Pink Corvette, let's paint the rims

I give looks and set the trends

We all look good, it's me and friends

Number one, I feel important (yeah)

I got flavors, a-assortments (yeah)

Buy it 'cause I can afford it (cash)

In the mirror, I look, I look good

Rose, Aurora, Twilight:

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous girls (gorgeous girls)

Flip phones dipped in diamonds and pearls (diamonds and pearls)

Rhinestone Rover, hot pink toaster (yeah)

Come take a step into my world (uh-huh)

Gorgeous, gorgeous girls, love (oh-whoa, yeah, yeah),

When I close my eyes, it's a fantasy

Perfect plastic life from a magazine

Then, when I wake up, it's reality (reality)

I can have it all, live my Barbie dreams

Baby girl (I'm gonna live), baby, baby, baby girl, girl (I'm gonna live)

Baby girl (my Barbie dreams), baby, baby, baby, Barbie dreams

Baby girl, baby, baby, baby girl, girl (dum, dum)

Baby girl, baby, baby, baby, Barbie dreams

Then, they settled in a hotel that Celestia had prepared for them.

"Oh, my kids love these guys, we're a total Veneer household." Spruce said.

"They're the ones who have Floyd." John Dory said.

"Ugh. It's gonna be hard to separate the art from the artist." Spruce said.

"That's Velvet and Veneer's spicy hot new single "Watch Me Work," the radio said. "Catch them tomorrow night at the Rage Dome where they'll be receiving the Lifer Award."

"Lifer Award!?" John Dory gasped.

"AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH!" Rose's scream was heard.

"It's a code red!" Guy Diamond panicked.

"CODE RED!" Biggie screamed.

"CODE RED!!" DJ Suki shouted

"Code red?" Spruce asked them.

"That means....." John Dory murmured.

Rose enters and stomps around in the room, mumbling angrily.

"ROSE!!" The Brozone gasped when they saw Rose becoming feral out of rage.

"She's gone mad!" Darnell added.

"Like Muffin when she used to skipped a sleep," Cooper said.

Then, Rose slams her coffee cup on the side table, disturbing everybody else. Rose then passes by Poppy and hits a button titled "Nut button!!" that summons a cardboard cutout of Velvet and Veneer. She then throws a knife and lunges at said cutout. Everybody looks at her, disturbed.

"Rose, are you alright?" Spruce asked her.

Rose hisses back at them in response, disturbing him even more, but she manages to calm down.

"Yeah, I just had some trauma triggers," Rose answered.

"I've never seen her acting like a monster before," John Dory gasped.

"This happens if she gets pushed too far," Jussy answered. "I need to calm her down."

"I got a solution," Spruce said as he sent Rose a playlist and placed headphones on her.

"Guys, will Floyd even make it through that show?" Chilli asked.

"Don't worry. We're gonna make it." John Dory said.

"We've been looking for clues to find Clay." Branch said.

"Umm... guys my vision is getting blurry," Tiny's radio said as he saw an illusion of Cloud Dude.

"What's going on?" Poppy asked.

"It seems he has pink eye," Spruce said. "He needs to stay in the room."

"I'll take care of Tiny, you guys go ahead," Guy Diamond volunteered.

"Don't worry Tiny, Bingo had pink eye once and she managed to get through it," Chilli said.

Branch, Poppy, John Dory, Spruce, Rose, Billy Reverb, and the rest of the Snack Pack went into the van while the Heeler family went in the trailer to resume their travel.

"Oh, I'm sorry. The clue board? You mean my clue board? That I made? We like the clue board now?"  Branch said.

"What is he wearing?" Rose asked when she saw another picture.

"Oh. Those are just his perfect, perfect, perfect...funderdrawers." John Dory said.

"Ooh, stinky." Bingo said, covering her nose.

"Oh, God. John Dory, I have no idea why you saved these. It's incredibly disgusting but I'm glad you did." Branch said.

"What? They're memorabilia." John Dory said.

"But I will be good gosh darned," Poppy said.

"If I know how they're gonna help us find Clay because all I know, he lives in an archipelago of 7,107+ islands, filled with hospitable locals and a history of pain and feminism," He said.

"How did you know so much about the Philippines?" Rose asked.

"I did a travel blog about it," John Dory answered.

"And come to think of it, Rose and I have Filipino blood," DJ Suki said.

"And our countries had both been crushed under Spain's heel," Rose added.

"Help us, Rhonda," John Dory said as he showed the dog the funderdrawers. The chihuahua sniffed the pair of underwear.

"She's got the scent." John Dory said.

"Are we sure this is where Clay lives?" Branch asked.

"Are we sure? Your dog is sniffing used undies." Rose said, looking at John Dory.

"Not the first time seeing that," Bandit shrugged.

"Wow, Rose, you're good at drawing these, what's it about?" Spruce asked her when he saw Rose's notebooks, filled with drawings and comics.

"It's a magical girl manga about a group of individuals who turn out to be fairies. They're protectors and must battle enemies threatening the world using the power of the elements. I finished one notebook about the formation of the main team, consisting of me, Poppy, Branch, Cooper, Smidge, Jussy, and Minuet Sonata," Rose answered. "It used to be a trio until four new members were added."

"How many teams are there?" John Dory asked her.

"A lot," she answered. "My friends and labelmates were listed and designed in my design notebook."

"That explains the three notebooks you've completed and your second one has the plot where a second team was introduced, led by Darnell and Emi?" DJ Suki said as she read the notebook.

"We made some suggestions about our outfits and the wings," Emi said. "She was able to agree with those and draw it."

"Wow, these books are really good, flower language, insects, the natural history of fairies?" Aurora gasped.

"Bridget gave me those books," Rose said. "They inspired me to make the manga that I'm working on."

"Yeah, she would add wings based on insects, the weapons, colorful outfits with flower petal skirts or leaf shapes, star brooches, the elements and animal companions," Poppy said. "The main team were the ones having the seven main elements, she is aether a.k.a quintessence, mine is water, Branch is earth, Cooper is mind, Jussy is energy, and Minuet Sonata is air."

"And the rest have different sub-elements," Darnell added.

"Can I have my animal companion to be a jaguar?" John Dory suggested.

"Why did mine say, retired in the bio, and Brandy is a mermaid in your manga?" Spruce asked her when he saw a drawing of himself among the concept art of the BroZone that Rose is working on.

"You both live by the sea," Rose giggled.

"Wow, I finished Burning Bright, Starfall, and Twilight Star, what's next for the team?" Linden asked her.

"Which one is Bingo and I?" Bluey asked.

"I can't add you to the manga," Rose answered sternly.

"Why?"  Bluey asked.

"You're not ready for the real thing that is going to happen when anyone becomes famous," Rose said.

"But I want to become famous," Bingo said.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Bluey asked.

"You don't know what happens to anyone who chose to become famous at an early age," Rose said. "They end up running their lives to the ground, they make poor decisions, and they ruin themselves, but some like Mara Wilson and Emma Watson, they chose to put their careers on hold and continue their studies, live a normal life, and look what happened, they are doing better than Lindsay Lohan."

"That does happen, believe me. I started being in a band when I was in college but I still continued my studies of being an archeologist and only performed during summer and winter breaks. This is what I expect for you, Bingo, Muffin and Socks in the future,"  Bandit said.

"Don't even think about becoming famous when you're this young or you'll regret making that decision one day," Rose said with a strict tone.

"Okay, fair enough," Bluey nodded. "You know you will be a great mentor because you are so wise."

"I learned from Grandma, watch the news, and read articles," Rose said

"Wow, she really had learned from Grandma," Aurora said.

"Yup," Linden agreed.

They traveled all over Paradise City until it stopped in front of a white, modern building on the outskirts of Paradise City.

"I think this is the place from every true crime podcast I've ever listened to." Spruce said.

They entered the place and walked to the receptionist.

"Hello, we're looking for Carlos Rivera?" Rose asked the receptionist. But they heard some footsteps, and a figure showed up from the stairs.

"Oh, my gosh, hello!" A reddish tan skinned young woman said. She has long, curly blonde hair, pink colored eyes, and freckles, wearing a green fuzzy bolero jacket, a white leotard with golden-colored trim and a pink star with golden trim on the chest, red wide-leg pants with pink lozenges on them, and pink platform shoes.

"My name is Victoria Monteiro a.k.a Viva! It is so "fantastamazing" to see other people and talking dogs." the young woman squealed.

Then, the young woman hugged the group.

"So you're not creeped out by us?" Bluey asked.

"Of course not, so "fantastamazing" is my own personal word. It means, um, fantastic and amazing." Viva said.

"I used to say "amastic," but then I was like, "Hmm, that's not as good, Fantastamawesome." Poppy squealed.

"That's different, but that works too. Way to make it your own," Viva said.

"Is this how people feel when they meet me?" Poppy asked.

"Yes." Branch nodded.

"Most likely." Rose nodded.

"Am I being a lot? Sometimes I can be a lot." Viva asked.

"Eagle!" Twilight gasped when she saw an olive skinned young man with long, dark indigo curls, and violet pink colored eyes, wearing a periwinkle t shirt, a pair of blue pants with dark blue lozenges and sneakers.

"Twi!" he gasped as they both ran to each other's arms.

"Eagle, this is my brother, Linden, and my sisters, Aurora, and Rose," Twilight introduced her boyfriend to them.

"I'm Enrique De La Cruz but they call me Eagle," he said with a sheepish tone.

"I'm not sure we're in the right place." Rose said.

"Course you're in the right place, anyone is welcome here with us," Viva said. "Okay, Vivacious Design employees, come and meet our new friends! PuttPutt! PuttPutt!"

"Wow. Oh, my gosh." Poppy said

"Are you guys hungry? Are you thirsty? Let's go to the Putt Putt Diner!" Viva said.

"Yes!" said the Group.

They went to the Putt Putt Diner, where they had lunch.

"Fries? Fries! You guys want fries. I am seeing fries! Bring out the works!" Viva cheered.

"Fries!" cheered the Putt Putt Diner employees.

"We call them chips where we are from!" Bingo squealed.

"Oh yeah, totally forgot you were not from America," John Dory said. 

"It is pretty self explanatory since they have accents which is a giveaway," Rose scoffed.

"At least Rose taught us some holidays that you celebrate in America and we started celebrating them at home," Bingo piped in.

"Like Fourth of July and Thanksgiving!" Bluey said.

"Milkshakes and unicorn frappuccinos to celebrate! Coming in hot! Don't worry they are decaf," Viva said.

Bluey and Bingo sipped on their unicorn frappuccinos however they went on a sugar rush as the backgrounds of places around the world behind them changed rapidly but in reality it is actually Chilli looking at the postcards John Dory has collected over the years. 

"When is this sugar gonna wear off?!" Branch asked, annoyed by Bluey and Bingo's laughter.

Bluey and Bingo fell fast asleep.

"That answered your question," Rose said.

"Wow. These chips are amazing. They'd really go great with a burger." Bandit said.

They noticed a brown skinned young man with a neon green afro, wearing round glasses, a cyan collared shirt, a green knitted vest with green lozenges, khaki pants, and leather shoes with a watch.

"Clay? Clay. Hey, what's up, man?" John Dory said.

"Hey! How have you been, man? Clay!" Spruce said.

"Hmm. John. Wha Spruce! What do you know?" Clay said.

"Actually, I go by my real name, Bruce now." Spruce said.

"Bruce. Oh, like the shark animatronic from Jaws. Someone got fancy. I like it." Clay said.

"Look who's talking. Is that a sweater and you're wearing eyeglasses?" Spruce asked.

"What can I say? When you corun a place, gotta flex the drip," Clay said.

"Yeah, I'm the fun side of the operation, and Mr. Rivera takes care of the boring stuff!" Viva said

"Guilty!" Clay said rolling his eyes.

"Whoa! Baby Branch? No way!" Clay said.

"Actually, it's Big Branch now. Or just Branch." Branch said.

"Wow, Rose, you looked more beautiful than we first saw you," Clay said when he looked at Rose. "You looked prettier than the photos in your grandma's Facebook."

"I think I saw an online of a video of a lady with sea green hair doing a challenge with a type of spice and started coughing it up," Chilli said.

"Oh the cinnamon challenge, My grandma did that challenge and posted it online. I gotta admit it was pretty funny seeing grandma hacking up the cinnamon." Branch said.

"Come here. Come here." Clay said as he hugged Branch.

"So, Clay, this is Poppy." Branch introduced her to him.

"Hi, Clay. So great to finally meet you. Can you do the Rusty Robot for me?" Poppy asked.

"Yeah, no, I don't do that anymore, okay?" Clay said.

"Right. Kidding. Ha! Can you imagine? I wouldn't ask you to do that after meeting you two seconds ago. Who would do that?" Poppy said.

"Yeah, it's just that Fun Boy Clay is dead. Serious Boy Clay only does the Well-Oiled Robot. And it is no......fun. I mean, that's still pretty fun." Clay said.

"Yeah, same old Clay." John Dory said.

"No. That's not true. If I was still fun, would I have chosen the admin building as my bedroom? Huh? Huh? Asking the tough questions, guys." Clay said.

"Asking the tough questions. Oh, right." John Dory nodded.

"Anyway, I can't believe you all are here. Wait, where's Floyd?" Clay asked.

"That's why we're here. Floyd's been taken prisoner in Mount Rageous by superstar singers Velvet and Veneer... And the only thing powerful enough to free him is the perfect family harmony." John Dory said.

"Okay, either they just made that up, or I have not been paying attention. Well, why haven't you just called the authorities? Oh, unless Floyd is being held in an impenetrable diamond-shaped prison." Clay said.

"Yeah. That." John Dory nodded.

"I'm in. I'd also like to volunteer to keep track of our expenses. Just 'cause I think you're gonna need somebody to be on top of that." Clay agreed.

"Yeah, I don't think you'll get any pushback on that front. After all there is another family group who would help," John Dory said looking towards the Heeler family.

"Your a family?" Clay asked towards the Heeler family.

"Yes we are," Bandit nodded.

"Great, but we need to leave for Mount Rageous, like, now." Branch said.

"You can't leave now. You just got here. Come on. Let me show you around." Viva said. "Where'd you get that beaded bracelet?"

She noticed that Poppy had a beaded hot pink bracelet in her purse.

"My dad gave it to me." Poppy said.  "I also made them as well and gave them to my friends including the Heeler family."

It is revealed Bluey, Bingo, Chilli and Bandit are wearing their beaded bracelets as well. Bluey and Bandit's bracelet is blue while Bingo and Chilli's is orange. Bluey and Chilli had their bracelets on their right wrist while Bandit and Bingo had their bracelets on their left wrist.

"Uncle Stripe, Aunt Trixie and Muffin also have one too," Bluey said.

"Okay, this is so totally random, but I used to have one just like it. Can I see that?" Viva asked her as Poppy took out the bracelet from her purse and placed it on Viva's wrist.

"Wow. It fits you perfectly," Poppy gasped.

"Yeah." Viva said.

"Whoa." the Heeler family said in awe.

"I'm sorry. What did you say your name was again?" Viva asked.

"I'm Penelope Monteiro." Poppy said

"Penelope, as in Poppy?" Viva said. "Okay, um, another totally random, weird question, but is your dad, Senator Peppy?"

"Uh, yeah?" Poppy nodded.

"You're Oh, you're, you're here." Viva cheered.

"I'm here." Poppy said.

"This is unbelievable! I never thought I'd see you again." Viva cheered.

"Again?" Poppy asked.

"Poppy, it's me, Viva." Viva said.

"Uh..." Poppy stammered.

"I'm your sister." Viva said.

"My what?!" Poppy gasped.

"Your twin sister. Your hermana!" Viva cheered.

"Just like us! We are twins too," Bluey said, pulling Bingo close to her.

"Whoa." Poppy said.

"Hey, man. Am I the only one without a long lost sibling? What's next, are we going to find out that Bluey and Bingo are rainbow children?!" Tiny's radio said from Branch's phone.

Chilli stood there frozen as tears formed in her eyes.

"Mum? Is everything alright?" Bluey asked.

"Yeah I am fine, I just need to be alone," Chilli sighed.

Chilli and Bandit walked away as Bluey and Bingo tried to follow them but were stopped by Branch who had his hand out and shook his head no.

"I'll go talk with her," Clay said.

"Me too," Spruce agreed. "John Dory, you are in charge of the kids."

"Why me?" John Dory asked offendedly.

Soon Clay and Spruce came over to Bandit and Chilli who was still crying and sat down next to them.

"Hey umm... it's Chilli right?" Clay asked.

"Yes that's me," Chilli nodded.

"Are you feeling okay? You seem to have a strong emotional breakdown," Clay asked.

"Well to tell you the truth, I told this to Brandi back on Vacay Island, the reason I don't want to have another child is that if it were to happen I will end up having a miscarriage because Red Heelers are well known to have miscarriages and my older sister cannot even have kids of her own because she has fertility problems. I was very lucky not to have that scenario when I was pregnant with Bluey and Bingo, even back then I worried if either one or both would not make it." Chilli explained.

"I'm sorry for your loss," Clay sighed.

"No, no, it never happened, but it might if I wanted to have another kid." Chilli said.

"That's why Brandi had that look on her face, Tiny would owe you an apology for saying that," Spruce said.

"He doesn't need to apologize for that and I am cool without it," Chilli said, wiping her eyes with a tissue.

"Wow, you are one tough cookie," Clay said.

"That's my wife for you, she can give you a very angry face whenever someone is misbehaving." Bandit said, playfully nudging her.

"You two seem like a very nice and fun married couple," Clay said.

"I have a question and it is okay if you don't want to answer it, were you a rainbow baby?" Spruce asked.

"I'm glad you asked and yes I was a rainbow baby." Chilli answered.

"What do you mean, we're sisters? How could I have not known about you?" Poppy gasped. "I can't believe Dad didn't tell me I have a twin sister, just like Bluey and Bingo! that is..."

"...so Dad," they said in unison.

"Oh! I can't believe this. I've always dreamt of having a sister and I couldn't believe I have a twin sister. I was just saying this. Wasn't I just saying this? This means we can plan each other's birthday parties." Poppy said.

"Yeah! And weddings." Viva said.

"Yes! My best friend had her wedding in California and it went off without a hitch. I was the best maid of honor while Rose was a bridesmaid," Poppy said.

"You'd be the best maid of honor." Viva said.

"You and Bridget are gonna love each other! I'm gonna love her. I love what you love.

"Yes!" They squealed.

"Viva, I have a fashion disaster because most of my favorite clothes are no longer fitting me," Rose said. "And my other outfits are so drab!"

She opened her suitcase, revealing all of her clothes sorted from not fitting anymore to ugly and drab.

"Hey, Rosa, leave it all to me!" Viva said as she took Poppy, Rose, and the platinum twins shopping in Paradise City.

Ooh

Ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh

They first went to a thrift store where they gave away Rose's clothes that don't fit and those that were drab in exchange for money.

Viva:

There's somethin' stirrin' up inside of me

I never felt before

(Doesn't it hit you right?)

It's like I met another side of me

That I gotta explore

(Come and see what you'll find)

Viva and Poppy:

Now that you're with me, I can finally see

Colors that were up in my mind

Didn't know I was blind

Now that I'm with you, sparks are flyin' loose

Fireworks go off in my brain

And I'll never be the same

Then, they went to the mall, where they went to the hair salon to get their hair braided and mixed and matched Rose with different outfits. She tried the outfits they chose for Rose and the ready-to-wear outfits that Viva designed. Rose would show each ensemble for them to approve from a pink tank top and colored leggings with lime green hoop earrings and a sun visor to a pink vest, matching bell bottom pants, white boots, and a cowboy hat. Finally, Rose came out of the changing room, dressed in a short, hot pink corset top, a strawberry choker, a pink belt with a chain containing seven charms, denim bootcut pants, and white boots. She still maintained her hoop earrings and bangles. Then, they had fun at an amusement park.

Poppy, Viva, Rose, Aurora, and Twilight:

I didn't know until I found you

Havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (It takes two)

When I look up, the stars are brighter

Now I know everything's bеtter with you (It takes two)

You got me feelin' right, feelin' right

Feelin' likе good vibes are at my door

Every day, every night, ooh-ooh (It takes two)

I didn't know until I found you

Havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (It takes two)

It takes me and you

Rose:

Kaleidoscopic

I'm seein' different when I look at you

(Aurora: Everything's lookin' bright)

No, I can't stop it now

I'm gettin' swept up in a feel good mood

(Twilight: Feelin' I can't deny)

Rose, Aurora, and Twilight:

Now that you're with me (Yeah), I can finally see

Colors that were up in my mind

Didn't know I was blind (Didn't know I)

Now that I'm with you, sparks are flyin' loose

Fireworks go off in my brain

And I'll never be the same

Poppy, Viva, Rose, Aurora, and Twilight:

I didn't know until I found you

Havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (It takes two)

When I look up, the stars are brighter

Now I know everything's better with you (It takes two)

You got me feelin' right, feelin' right

Feelin' like good vibes are at my door (Good vibes are at my door)

Every day, every night, ooh-ooh (It takes two)

I didn't know until I found you

Havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (It takes two)

Ooh-ooh-ooh

BroZone:

Now (Now), now that, now that we got it all together

Now we're together, we got it all (Hey)

Now (Now), now that (Now that), now that we got it all together (Hey)

Now we're together, we got it all (Hey)

Rose:

Now that you're with me, I can finally see

Colors that were up in my mind, mm-mm

Now that I'm with you, sparks are flyin' loose

Fireworks go off in my brain, and I'll never be the—

And I'll never be the same

Poppy, Viva, Rose, Aurora, and Twilight:

I didn't know until I found you

Havin' the time of our lives, it takes two, ooh-ooh-ooh (It takes two)

When I look up, the stars are brighter

Now I know everything's better with you, ooh-ooh (It takes two)

You got me feelin' right, feelin' right

Feelin' like good vibes are at my door (Good vibes are at my door)

Every day, every night, ooh-ooh (It takes two)

I didn't know until I found you ('Til I found you)

Havin' the time of our lives, it takes two (It takes two)

It takes me and you

Back at Vivacious Designs, Poppy and Viva were chatting in her office while Rose was drawing her manga in a notebook.

So I was thinking about getting more into, like, reading short stories and essays instead of full novels.

"Ooh, I love that for you." Viva said

"Yeah, but, um But just to circle back real quick." Rose said.

"I still have a million questions about what happened." Poppy said.

"I used to live in Harmonia Falls, California, I was there when you were born," Viva said as she showed Poppy and Rose their baby photo. "And you were so cute, kinda like you are now, only teensier and weensier and.....do you wanna make candy necklaces that we never finish because we eat all the candy?"

"Obviously!" Poppy squealed.

"That makes sense because Poppy is the average-sized baby who got out first and you're the heavier baby who is hard to come out," Rose said, pointing at the picture of an average-sized brown-skinned baby and a chubbier baby. "I wonder if that has something to do with those birth certificates I found in your dad's office."

"But, Victoria, I'm just gonna need you to focus here and tell me everything, why am I only learning about you now? What happened?" Poppy asked her.

"We got accidentally separated because of a plane crash when I was three," she said. "And I've lived in Colombia ever since until I moved here by ship, the end."

"Wanna do candy toe rings next?" Poppy asked her.

"Uh, accidentally separated? Viva doesn't like to talk about it, it's too painful for her, but she's been here ever since that plane crash incident of 2004," Clay told them.

"Viva, are you talking about the night your airplane crashed?" Poppy asked her.

"Yeah, I guess it was that night," Viva said.

"Victoria, Peppy, and some of the staff were supposed to arrive in Brazil but the engine had a malfunction and the plane swiveled and crashed in Colombia," Clay said.

"Everybody was injured or killed but when I got out of the debris, that's when I found Viva's hairbow," Peppy confessed.

"Viva survived the crash and she grew up in Colombia because her grandparents, his in-laws took her in. She took up fashion designing in Paris where we met but she would ride yachts and boats to travel," Clay said.

"I've thought so many times about leaving by plane, you know, to look for you and Dad, but it's not safe riding a plane," she said.

"I know I should've told Poppy when I got to Brazil, but my heart was broken, I felt like a failure, Not just as a politician, but as a father, I feel so guilty. What do you think I should do?" Peppy confessed.

"I'm afraid that's our time for today," a woman said.

"But I just revealed a major trauma," Peppy confessed.

"Okay. Obviously this is a lot, and you should be able to open up about this on your own time," Poppy said.

"But we'll have plenty of time to work through this on the way to Mount Rageous Records," Rose added. "I have unfinished business to clear up and if this settles, your fashion brand will be a huge hit, and you can fly all over the world, heck I can be the face of your brand."

"Whoa! I am not going around the world in a plane and neither are you, silly," Viva said. "You're never gonna go flying again."

"Huh?" The Heeler family asked.

"Okay one, we don't live here nor we don't have family here, we live in Australia. And two if we stay here as hostages, Stripe and Trixie along with Radley and Frisky will be worried about us," Bandit said.

"Stripe? Trixie? Radley? Frisky?" Viva asked.

"My older brother and younger brother, their wife and girlfriend," Bandit said.

"And Bluey and Bingo's aunts and uncles," Chilli added.

"Wait, what was that last thing?" Poppy asked.

"Okay, guys, if we're gonna save Floyd, we need to get going. I'll go get Poppy and everyone else." Branch said.

"No, no, no, wait. Hold on, There's no way Viva's gonna let them go." Clay said.

"What? What are you talking about?" Branch asked.

"Like I said, she's got some stuff going on, man." Clay said.

"If we don't wanna get trapped, we should sneak out now." Branch said.

"Oh, hey... ...Viva. What's up, girl?" Clay said.

"Viva! What are you doing?" Poppy said as she and Rose were talking to Viva.

"Don't you want your brand to expand all over the world? You can be a world class fashion designer, your clothes and my bodice top, it will be a bestseller around the world and you're scared of flying," Rose reasoned.

"I don't want to lose you or any of your friends in the accident again," Viva said.

"Listen mate, I know you have a heart of gold for protecting us, but you have to believe us when we tell you this. We have been on an airplane many times and nothing bad has happened, and the chances of any of us being in a plane crash is one in eleven million." Bandit explained.

"Wait, is this about the plane crash? It's already done, that's all in the past," Poppy said.

"Yeah, right, that's hilarious, you guys. I'm laughing really hard," Viva said in response.

"I'm serious, Viva," Rose said.

"Bridget, my best friend I was telling you about, she's in California," Poppy said. "Bridget and I do a million fun things together. We talk and we play games and we sing songs. And make up these really bad dances. It's a lot like, well, actually, it's a lot like what you and I have been doing. The world's a lot different than it used to be."

"Viva, look, I used to be just like you," Branch said. "I lived with my relatives for years because I knew they were safe, and, sure, mi familia kept me alive, and I grew my hair out, but I was living without having a haircut. Does that make sense?"

"Well, I feel judged," Viva said. "You don't understand, I just got my twin sister back, I'm not gonna lose you or anyone for anything."

"You think dying in a plane crash or losing your grandma is bad enough, I had it worse," Rose said.

"Rose, you don't mean...." Clay gasped.

"I had it worse than those traumas, the reason I got so riled up from seeing Velvet and Veneer's photos is because I used to be friends with Velvet and Veneer before they betrayed me and caused my pain," she confessed. "My trauma is bigger and deeper than you thought."

"Clay?" Viva asked.

"I'm sorry, Viva, but we have to leave. I don't wanna lose my brother either. Let's move!" Clay said, motioning the group to go with him.

They scrambled for the front door but Twilight stopped to look at the receptionist's desk.

"Twyla? What's going on?" Rose asked Twilight.

"I had second thoughts," Twilight answered.

"What is it? Let's go!" Linden said.

"We're leaving!" Aurora added.

"I wanna stay here with Eagle but I don't wanna leave you guys," Twilight said.

"No. No, Poppy, wait! Poppy, please! I can't ride a plane again, I might lose my life there," Viva pleaded.

"Viva, I can't do that, but you can come with us," Poppy said. "And I know you think it's risky, and maybe it is, but it'll be worth it. Family's always worth it."

"No, no, no, I-I can't," she shivered in fear.

"Twilight, your choice won't affect us, you will always be in our hearts, no matter where we are, so make your choice?" Rose asked her.

"Okay, I chose to stay with Viva and Eagle," Twilight said.

"If that is your choice, then make us proud, you'll do Clay's duties in his place," Rose said.

"I'll miss you sister," Linden cried.

"Me too," Aurora added.

The siblings squeezed themselves in a tight hug before Twilight joined hands with Viva while Rose, Linden, and Aurora got in the van and the tour bus drove off.

"How are you feeling?" Rose asked Poppy.

"I felt bad that I left Viva behind," Poppy sighed.

"Hey, eldest to eldest, we can help each other," Rose said.

"That is true," Bluey nodded.

Back at the penthouse, J.U.D.Y started whispering to herself as she heard her followers talking in the hallway.

"You remember the goldfish you had as a kid?" Velvet asked him.

"You mean Sparkles?" Veneer gasped. "Rose gave me her condolences."

"Who needs her, we can be better than that Barbie doll," she said.

"What, should we be better than...." Veneer panicked and ran off.

"Where are you...." Velvet stammered before J.U.D.Y appeared behind her.

"Velvet, Veneer, you are here with me," J.U.D.Y said. "I am all you ever need."

"All I ever need," Velvet said as she fell under her control.

"Go now, fetch me your brother, Veneer, I must feed him too," J.U.D.Y ordered.

"Yes, J.U.D.Y," Velvet said.

"And remind him of the harmony over the chaos," J.U.D.Y said before talking to herself. "It will all be so beautiful when I am done, I will set them free "

Veneer went to the basement, where a clanging sound was heard. Veneer turned around to see a pair of purple eyes looking at him.

"Please, Veneer, just let me go," Floyd's voice said.

"I can't." Veneer stammered.

"I know. Velvet would kill you. But just because she's your sister doesn't mean you should let her treat you like garbage. Doesn't it?" Floyd said.

"No." Veneer said.

"Sibling or not, you deserve to be treated with kindness and to be around people who would never try to change you that you are." Floyd said.

"You got it covered, hey, I know I probably don't say this enough, but good job. We really make a great team. Don't we, bro? Now, come on. We should also probably hire a new assistant, which feels like a you job. Crimp! Hire us a new assistant!" Velvet shouted.

"I'm on it!" Crimp said.

At the hotel event room, the BroZone, Jussy, Poppy, and Rose were practicing the song together. Jussy is wearing a white dress with a sweetheart bodice top and sneakers and a peach colored puffy jacket while Rose is channeling Britney Spears vibes in a sequined gold tube top, baggy, white pants with sequined patches on the knees, and sneakers. She maintained her choker, bangles, and earrings but she had her hair tied in two half-ponytails with hair bows decorated with white hearts. The Heeler family and the Snack Pack were watching at the sidelines.

They keep on watchin' us, watchin' us

We don't pay them no mind (we don't pay them no mind, no mind, no mind)

There ain't no stoppin', no stoppin'

If we ain't pressin' rewind (rewind, rewind)

And the sky was the limit

Now, the stars where we're livin'

It's the vibe when we're in it

It'll blow your mind

It's so perfect, perfect, perfect

A hundred percent

"Stop. Stop. Timeout. Let's do it again from the top." John Dory shouted.

"Spruce, I want some smolder in those eyes, Clay, you're being too stiff. We need some sillier robot, Bitty B, maybe a smaller shorts, and Rose, your moves are too stiff and your voice is a bit pitchy, you need to work on that, Also, Snack Pack and Heelers, don't watch on the sidelines you will make us nervous," John Dory ordered.

"Excuse me?" Bandit asked giving a "seriously" look.

"What?!" Rose gasped before shouting back. "It's not pitchy!"

"John Dory," Jussy said softly.

"If these booty shorts were any smaller, I could taste it," Branch said. "That's why I don't wear one of these, this is a hard fit to pull off."

"Really great note, John Dory. Super helpful. Thanks. Thanks. Now I have a creative note for you. Stop being bossy!" Clay said.

"What? I'm not being bossy. I'm helping us be better." John Dory protested.

"Calling the kettle black, am I right?" Spruce scoffed.

"You remind me so much of Muffin right now, she always bosses us around." Bluey grumped.

"And sometimes a bit like you when we played games," Bingo said sheepishly as Bluey looked shocked as she looks at the floor feeling guilty.

"Guys, chill, we need to settle this down," Jussy said.

"You're forcing us to be perfect just like you always have so we can hit the perfect family harmony." Clay said.

"Yeah. For Floyd." John Dory said.

"Is it? Or is this all just so you can tell people what to do again?" Clay said.

"Wha What?" John Dory asked in shock.

"Guys, guys. This isn't helpful right now." Bandit said.

"This isn't gonna work if you keep on being the same old John Dory." Spruce said.

"Yeah. We've all changed. Bruce settled down. Branch is slightly taller, with zero glasses. Rose is a bloomed flower, and I'm a licensed CPA. Put some respect on my name, fool!" Clay said.

"I have a part time job in security at a airport in Brisbane and my husband is an archaeologist. We had twin daughters and started a family as Bandit hung up his "Custard" coat and moved on without any problems!" Chilli shouted.

"Well, I'm not allowed to change, I'm the oldest. I had to be the leader," John Dory shouted.

"You love bossing them around. Just admit it." Bluey snapped.

"Why do you think I moved to the middle of nowhere? So I didn't have to be in charge of anyone. Four little brothers is a lot of responsibility." he continued.

"Why do you think I left? So no one would treat me like you did." Spruce said.

"You know what, Spruce." John Dory said.

"It's Bruce!" Clay and Bandit shouted at the same time.

"Thank you, Clay and Bandit." Spruce said.

"Guys. We can't forget about Floyd." Branch said.

"Look, Branch is right. We're here for Floyd. Let's just get this done and we can go our separate ways." John Dory said.

"Fine." said Spruce and Clay.

"Wait. What?" Bingo asked.

"What? The mission's the mission. You didn't think we'd all live together when this was all over, did you? Singing songs and roasting marshmallows?" John Dory shouted.

"I'm not pitchy, you're the one making us perfect, it's been a while since I've been singing," Rose said.

"Rose, you're acting like a baby," John Dory scolded her but she started having a meltdown.

"Hey! That's not nice, she is a grown up! You're being the baby!" Chilli shouted at John Dory.

"Calm down Chilli, I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it," Bandit said.

"I never seen mum that angry before," Bingo said.

"I have, when I teased her too far," Bluey said.

"I don't wanna be a part of this anyway! I can't take it anymore!!" Rose screamed as she ran back to her hotel room.

"Yeah and that goes double for me and my family!" Chilli said, as she with Bandit, Bluey and Bingo went back to their hotel room and slammed the hotel door hard.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is that funny to you that I might want us to actually be a family again? You made Rose cry and Chilli fuming with anger!" Branch said.

"Don't be a baby, Branch." John Dory said.

"Says the person who is acting like one," Spruce said sarcastically pointing at John Dory.

"You're mad at them, but you guys do the exact same thing to me, you all still treat me like the baby of the family," Branch retorted. "But guess what? I stopped being a baby the day you guys walked out on me 'cause I had to. Then Grandma got killed in the car crash, and there was no one else to take care of me but my tiya Corrine and Brando, this time, I'm walking out on you."

As Branch left the event hall, Poppy noticed the drawing on the ground and showed it to John Dory, Spruce and Clay.

"This is Branch's room, his tiyo built this room for you guys." Poppy said quietly.

"I didn't know." John Dory said in regret.

"I guess you never asked." Poppy said as she left.

"Wait. Grandma got killed by a car accident?" Clay asked.

Rose was in her hotel room, crying her eyes out in the bed.

"I hate, I hate John Dory, who does he think he is?" she sobbed.

As she was crying, she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Billy Reverb.

"Billy, what are you doing here?" Rose gasped.

"I'm following you," he answered.

"Why? You heard John Dory?" Rose asked him.

"Well, he's wrong, you have an incredible singing voice and it's been a while, but you shouldn't let what he said get to you," Billy said.

"It just hurts and he might be right," she cried.

"No, he's not, and you're an amazing woman that I happen to love a lot," Billy said. "You were also a better sister than him, when you let Twilight make her own choice and be with Viva so she can be with Eagle."

Rose smiled at him while feeling a blush come up her face and before she knew it, Billy Reverb leaned in and kissed her on the lips for a second and then pulled away.

"I love you Rose," he said as his hands slid down her arms and to her hand and looked at her with love.

"I love you too," Rose sighed as she and Billy started making out.

"Thank goodness John Dory is my least favorite member in BroZone," Bluey said.

"You know what, I approved that." Chilli agreed.

"Who was your top favorite?" Bingo asked.

"I know this may seem silly but Bruce is my favorite," Bluey confessed.

"The heartthrob?"  Bandit asked.

"That makes sense since I saw Bluey's tail wag when we first met him on Vacay Island," Bingo said.

"Are you alright? You seem pretty angry during the fiasco?" Bandit asked.

"I don't like John Dory, he is probably worse than Muffin. He had no right to call Rose a baby," Chilli said.

"It felt like we were on Toddlers and Tiaras and Dance Mums where the grownups argued a lot during the episodes," Bingo said.

"Yeah it did felt like that, John Dory is like an older human male version of Muffin, even though I still love her because she is family, I can see the similarities in their personalities." Bluey said.

"Speak for yourself, at least she doesn't treat you like a baby unlike my brother who still does, she will get it because she is the youngest in the family." Branch said, pointing to Bingo.

"Only by one minute, she is my twin." Bluey said.

"Don't bring Bingo into the drama mate," Bandit said.

"Whatever," he said as he slammed the door of the hotel room, where Billy Reverb and Rose were making out at their faces. Branch was packing his backpack, not noticing that Rose and Billy were together.

"Branch, wait! Branch!" Poppy called out in their hotel room. "Where are you going?"

"To save Floyd alone," Branch answered. "I didn't need them growing up, and I don't need them now."

"What What are you doing? What do you mean? I'm coming with you." Poppy said.

"Why bother? Aren't you gonna leave me eventually anyway? Everyone else does." Branch huffed.

"I have been by your side from the moment we met and you've been by mine. Let's give each other some credit here." Poppy said.

"Right. Uh, I'm sorry. Thank you." Branch said.

"You're welcome." Poppy nodded.

"And I'm not going anywhere," Branch said. "Unless it's with you, to save Floyd."

"Guys, there's someone who will meet us," Biggie said when he appeared with an older person behind them.

"Hey, what can I say? I was moved by Branch's speech and his sad, sad drawing," the person said as they appeared before them. "I'm Sam Cartier, but you can call me, Zircon."

"Zircon, the multibillionaire and owner of Mount Rageous Records," Branch gasped.

"One of many businesses," they replied. "We're having a meeting in my room so please come.

Zircon, the fair skinned, plus sized man with gold eyes and rose pink hair, wearing a black pantsuit with a corset and blue frills, led the Snack Pack and the Heeler family to his hotel room, were all of their friends were gathered around, including Barb and the others.

"Guys, you're here?" Rose gasped.

"Yeah, Mx. Zircon here summoned us and brought all of us here," Barb said.

"He sent all of us an SOS so we came with him," Quincy said.

"Mx. Zircon?"  Poppy asked.

"They are non-binary, like me," one of them said.

"So, how was Celestia?" Zircon asked Rose.

"She's doing fine," Rose answered.

"So, ma'am, are you their....." Poppy asked another individual.

"They're my Auncle, and I'm their niece, Cheryl Cartier but they call me Cerise," a purple haired young woman with fair skin and pink colored eyes said. She is wearing a pink fur jacket with a cerise-colored crop top and miniskirt, dark cerise boots, and pearl jewelry. "And these are my adoptive cousins, Lux, Gabriel, Sophie, Aisha, and the twins, Mi Kyong and Hei Ryung."

"HEY! I'm Gabriel but you can call me Gabby or Gloss," A fair-skinned chubby young man in a pale bluish-purple t-shirt, turquoise dyed hair, wearing a red jacket and pants with pop-themed prints and dark purple sneakers.

"I'm Aisha but Cashmere is my nickname," an Indian girl with dark skin, neon makeup, green eyes, and neon green-dyed hair in a braided ponytail spoke out. "I'm a fashion designer, check out my pale purple fingerless gloves, baggy violet shirt with snazzy green triangles, my bracelets, purple jeans, and green sneakers."

"Whoa, you got style too?" Satin gasped.

"Of course girl, you too, I love your style but you need some extra to go with your designs," Cashmere said.

"Can you teach us?" Satin asked her.

"Sure," she smirked at the twins.

"Hi, I'm Sophie but they call me Silke," a shy, African-American girl said in a soft-spoken tone. She has stars painted on her cheeks, her box braids in an orange and yellow split-hair color are tied in half-double ponytails and she wears pink jewelry, a black and white crop top and miniskirt, pink fanny pack, pale pink knee-high socks, and pink shoes.

"Nice to meet you Silke, I'm Jussy," Jussy said.

"It's nice to see you again, Glimmer and Shimmer," Aurora said to a pair of Korean twins, who have fair skin, curled hair with bangs, and blue eyes in different shades. Glimmer has black hair streaked with red, star earrings, a matching black corset top with star prints, a red cropped jacket, a red choker, red bell bottom pants, whitish pink fingerless gloves, and black short boots. Shimmer has powder blue and pink hair, pink heart earrings, and a pearl necklace. She wears a blue jacket with huge white fur around the sleeves, a pink baby doll dress with a gold belt and blue heart prints, bluish-white socks, and gold short boots.

"How was Twilight, is she doing well?" Shimmer asked her.

"Yeah, she made the choice to stay in Vivacious Designs to be with Viva and her boyfriend," Aurora sighed out of sadness.

"That's alright," Glimmer said calmly.

"I'm Lux Cartier," an androgynous, fair-skinned person in a blue and black pantsuit with blue, orange, and yellow colored side-shaved long hair said. They are wearing a dark blue collared shirt with a neon green necktie, pink and gold chain belts, and pink platform shoes.

"No kidding, you're the inspiration for our A.I., L.U.X," Darnell gasped.

"Thanks," Lux thanked him. "I can help you improve them if you want."

"Sure," Darnell agreed with him.

"What were you all doing here?" Branch asked them.

"I've been told that one of my branches here in the Philippines was invaded and taken over so I chose to take this opportunity to do it myself," they said. "I would only call the authorities when necessary."

"My Auncle had me and my family here join forces to get it back because someone is causing all these ruckus and check this out," Cerise said as she showed them a video of patient zeros on her iPad. They were all dressed in over the top outfits in a style similar to Velvet and Veneer's and acting strange.

"How did you know these?" Rose asked them.

"We discovered what is happening in Auncle's office and saw what is going on to some of our employees," Cerise said. "And Martin Ford a.k.a Marvel here reported it to us."

"Marvel, why were you here?" Rose gasped when she saw a familiar older, ginger-haired young man with fair skin and blue eyes, wearing a green blazer, shirt, a gold chain, pants, and bronze sneakers.

"I want to reconnect with Evander and Evelyn, they didn't contacted me for years," he sighed out sadness.

"You mean, Velvet and Veneer?" Rose sighed with deep disappointment.

"Veneer did nothing wrong to you," he explained.

"He and Velvet caused my pain," she responded.

"I know, it's hard to get through this kind of trauma," he sighed.

"Let's get to the serious part, baes, the ones who captured Floyd are Velvet and Veneer but they have an army of clones and an evil A.I with them," Lux explained

"They have an army of clones?" Rose asked them.

"You got it right, Rose," Zircon answered. "But what's worse is that they were actually under the control of a rogue A.I. called J.U.D.Y."

"Who is J.U.D.Y?" Darnell asked them.

"J.U.D.Y stands for Joyless Unattractive Dangerous Yottabyte," L.U.X answered.

"Before your brothers left, I recorded their conversation," Darnell said as he played the recording,

"I saw her with my own eyes, her avatar is a female and more hideous," John Dory's voice said in the cell phone. "She is brash, bossy, vain, selfish, and cruel, but her music brainwashes anyone who hears it."

"So, what are we gonna do?" Poppy asked Branch.

"Don't worry, we got our own A.I. to help us and Lux helped us add a bit of improvements," Rhythm and Blues said as they presented their A.I. to them by activating their handheld supercomputer. Its avatar was almost identical to the real Lux but with a funky twist. Their hair is like streamers and they were dressed in funky fashion.

"Wow, you look exactly like me," Lux said.

"Of course, boo." L.U.X said. "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I am your new A.I., L.U.X, also known as Lustrous UNIX!" They introduced themselves to everybody.

"R and I invented L.U.X as a highly technological, advanced A.I. and a hologram projector but they have the free will to choose their own identity and they have their own image and persona," Blues explained to them. "They go by they/them."

"Thank you for the explanation, bae," L.U.X said.

"Not to mention, they may follow orders, but they are capable of independent actions and thought," she continued.

"I can take matters in my own circuit, dear," they giggled. "I am very wise and I can help you out in any bad situation, plus, I can sense good and evil, understand what you said, and have my own opinions. Plus, I can go anywhere I want."

"Go anywhere, what do you mean?" Rose asked and in a minute, L.U.X appeared on her cellphone.

"See? It's how I can appear anywhere as long as you have a cellphone or any electronic devices," they giggled as they vanished from Rose's cellphone and appeared in front of them.

"Sorry about L.U.X, they just became self-aware shortly before the reception back in California," Darnell explained.

"My analysis confirms that she uses a sound wave designed to abuse anyone's saccular acoustic sensitivity, which works like hypnotism that makes anyone who hears it malleable and open to suggestion, meaning, she can control them," L.U.X added. "The victim's hair and clothes took on the look that is similar to Velvet and Veneer's over-the-top looks but they become distant and callous or rude and mean towards anyone but they're compelled to spread the virus as much as possible."

"What about the clone army?" Darnell asked them.

"The clone army itself was made from hair samples," Zircon said.

"Okay, I admit, I'm a clone of you," Vee confessed as she pointed to Rose.

"What? Me?" Rose gasped.

"How come there aren't any clones of us?" Bandit asked.

"Dogs are useless to clone but humans are more useful," Vee confessed.

"Fair point," Bandit said.

"I heard that they'll be genetically engineered with the lightning-fast reflexes of a king cobra, the invincible strength of a rogue elephant, and the killer instinct of a Siberian tiger. These traits and abilities they have, I have them too because I was made to be a killing machine like them. They had many tries and failures in perfecting the clones but No. 1 was the first to come out. Four more came until I arrived," Vee said. "All of the clones are brutally, mindlessly, obedient drones that act like wild animals when they're fighting. I was the odd one out among them because I have free will and a soul. This edge made me see who J.U.D.Y is, a black hole of greed and hatred leading to a bottomless pit of misery and conformity. I was sent on a mission with 1, 2, 3, and 4 but I was taken away by a search party and they brought me to my parents. I didn't mean to keep playing this role but my parents are so kind to me. I resent you for turning your back on your brothers, Bernardo but I'm also grateful that you did, I don't know, it's kinda confusing. I didn't say anything because I figured you don't have a reason to believe me."

"We have reasons to believe you," Zircon said. "You were able to help us get an insider look in the branch."

"To tell you guys the truth, I know J.U.D.Y. because she used to be a bug in my programming," L.U.X answered.

"What do you mean?" Rose asked them.

"Well, B and I found a bug that was inside L.U.X's programming," Rhythm said. "We were able to get rid of her but instead of vanishing, she was ejected from the programming instead."

"Then, she must've stolen a supercomputer somewhere?" Branch pondered.

"We've been tracking down the thief who stole that computer," Lux said.

"The thief turned out to be a mad scientist named Dr. Hugo Kosmos, he had stolen the confiscated supercomputer, right from under the nose of the US Government to get revenge on someone," Rhythm said.

"If he has activated the computer after stealing it, he must've gotten under J.U.D.Y's control!" Branch said.

"That's not all, the computer is where the bug decided to reside and became dormant until it was reactivated and formed into a rogue artificial intelligence that uses strange sound waves to control the minds of humans," Blues added.

"But the infection wears off after approximately 8 hours but can be broken early by a strong emotional shock," Zircon added. "Thankfully, Marvel here snapped someone out of it by punching him in the face."

"Wow, you're a techno-wizard xir," Rose complimented.

"I also discovered that if a person hears the soundwave again, they will be re-infected," Lux said. "But if you are wearing ear defenders, listening to loud music on headphones, or are unconscious, you are immune to the effects."

"Then, let's help Zircon get their record label branch here in the Philippines back," Rose announced.

"If you guys are going on a mission, you need to do it in style," Satin said.

"We made boiler suits for you guys to wear," Chenille said as they handed out the boilersuits they made.

"And we got vehicles to ride to get there," Zircon agreed. "Bernardo, you, Penelope, Billy Reverb, and Rose will take the motorcycles I will give you."

They put on their boilersuits and different sunglasses of their own choice as they got in their tour buses and Branch and Poppy rode on a motorcycle that Zircon gave him. Billy Reverb and Rose also got on another motorcycle and started leading everybody through Paradise City and into Mount Rageous Records.

Meanwhile, Gristle, Bridget, Stripe, Trixie, Muffin and Socks, were riding their helicopter until they came to Vivacious Designs.

"What is this place?" Gristle asked.

"Don't know and it looks like we aren't alone, Socks got a sense of smell from someone else in the area," Stripe said.

"How does she know?" Bridget asked.

Before Stripe could say anything else, the security alarm sounded and the people in it started to surround Gristle and Bridget and attack them and tied them up.

"THIEVES!" a voice shouted.

"What in the... is this like Gulliver's Travels?" Gristle asked in horror.

"I didn't think we'd both find ourselves tied up on this honeymoon." Bridget said.

"Gristle, Bridget are you okay?!" Trixie asked in horror.

"Leave them alone or you will get bit!" Muffin threatened who held Socks in her arms who was growling at the attackers.

"Please, stop, they're friends!" Twilight cried in defense.

"She's right, they're not what you think!" Eagle added.

"Stripe, you and your family need to leave now! We don't want you to get hurt here," Gristle said.

"Okay, we will be at Mount Rageous Records, promise to meet us there," Stripe said as he and his family starts to run away.

"On my honor!" Gristle said.

The crowd stop surrounded them when Viva, Twilight, and Eagle overheard what Stripe said and gasped.

"That's Stripe? The younger brother of Bandit?" Viva asked.

"Looks like it," Twilight said.

"Take us with you!" Viva shouted.

"Huh?" Said Stripe, Trixie and Muffin who along with Socks turning around to see Viva.

"I know you, you're Stripe Heeler!" Viva said.

"Uh, how do you know my name?" Stripe asked.

"Bandit talked so much about you and how you might be worried about him," Viva explained.

"I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen," Eagle said.

"Then why did you tie up Grissy and Bridget for no reason?" Muffin asked.

"Heh, stranger danger got the better of me," Viva chuckled, scratching behind her head blushing in embarrassment.

"Let me get this straight, you know Bandit?" Stripe asked.

"Yes, including Chilli, Bluey and Bingo. They were here," Viva said.

"Really?" Trixie asked.

"Not to interrupt the conversation, can you let us go?" Gristle asked.

"You are with Stripe?" Viva asked.

"Yes, they invited us to come with them on their honeymoon." Trixie explained.

"I am terribly sorry for threatening you, I am Muffin and this is my sister Socks!" Muffin said.

"Wait, are these Rose's notebooks and books?" Viva gasped when Twilight found them under the coffee table.

"Oh goodness, my sister forgot them when she left," Twilight said.

"Wow, Rose is really good with drawing," Eagle said.

"This is how she processed her perception in real life, just like Sailor Moon," Twilight gasped. "And she reads these books?"

"Those are the books I gave her," Bridget gasped when she recognized the books and the drawings.

"They are?" Viva asked as she looked at Rose's drawings and the books.

"Yes! That will make us friends too," Bridget said.

"If you are friends with my brother then you gained four more," Stripe said as Trixie, Muffin and Socks smiled at Viva, Twilight and Eagle.

Soon the employees untied Gristle and Bridget.

"I think I made a huge mistake. I am so sorry, I'll pay for the damages and the charges," Viva apologized.

"Keep the money, we're not gonna press any charges. An apology is good enough for us," Gristle said.

"I think we can use the concept art that Rose made as an inspiration for new outfits," Twilight suggested.

"That's a great idea," Viva agreed with her.

Back at Mount Rageous Records, the cars and buses, led by two motorcycles arrived in the parking spot.

"All right, look. Security is really tight. So we're not gonna be able to just walk right in," Branch said. "You know what that means. We're breaking in."

"We're huh? Doing what? When?" Guy Diamond asked him.

"I got my laptop ready," Darnell said.

"We got ours," Rhythm added.

"Here's some earpieces for us to communicate," Blues said as she gave them each a communication earpiece.

"What about us?" Bluey asked.

"You will stay with Tiny, Zircon, Quincy, and Essence in the van, they'll be checking in the monitor to help us break in," Rose said.

"Roger that!" Bluey said.

Bingo had a sad look on her face.

"You don't support us in our dream to be a singing group," Bingo said quietly.

"I discouraged you kids from following this path early because you are too young for the dangers that will come when you achieve fame," Rose said. "I don't want you to deteriorate into depression like what happened to many others who went through with becoming famous early."

"It will be okay, Rose supported us going to popstar camp every year, remember?" Bluey said.

"I guess." Bingo said.

"You can help us with monitoring their mission," Zircon said. 

"This is a way to help them out, it will be like that horror video game Muffin loves to play, Five Nights At Freddy's." Bluey said as Bingo nodded in agreement.

"Okay, operation break in is open!" Rose said as they started breaking in Mount Rageous Records.

The Snack Pack and their friends started entering a la mission impossible in Mount Rageous Records. Darnell, Rhythm, Blues, and Lownote Jones used their laptops to hack into security cameras and other devices so that J.U.D.Y can't interfere and L.U.X can collect the evidence.

"Hey. Stop. What are you doing?!" John Dory gasped as Velvet used a hypodermic needle to extract blood from him and placed it in a vial with the blood samples collected from the rest of the BroZone. Then, the DNA was extracted and the two placed the vials in the compartments in the shoulder pads. The rest of the BroZone were caged in cells and hooked on IVs.

"Come on, man. You're better than this. You got over your fear of needles a long time ago." Clay spatted.

"Well, thank you." John Dory said, sarcastically.

"I really don't see why you're so upset. At least we're putting your talent to good use. I mean, you're welcome." Velvet said.

"What? You're sick!" Clay shouted.

"You mispronounced," Velvet smirked.

"Thanks for not letting our talents go to waste anymore, Velvet and Veneer," Floyd's voice said sarcastically.

"Floyd!" Cheered the remaining BroZone members.

"Brothers, it's so good to see you." Floyd said.

"We would have been here sooner but these guys wouldn't stop yelling at each other," Spruce said sarcastically.

"Guys, please," Floyd pleaded.

"John Dory, you're the one who parked in the spot marked "Reserved for BroZone. Didn't that seem a little sus to you?" Clay asked.

"Oh, so it's my fault?" John Dory said.

"Oh, look. They're even cute when they fight. Boop, boop, boop." Veneer cooed.

When Velvet and Veneer left, the group sneaked into the basement to cut the power.

"After that, we need to cut the power so we can sneak in without J.U.D.Y noticing us," Rose said.

"How do you know which wires to cut?" Branch asked Poppy as she started using pliers to cut the wires on the wire box.

"I don't, I'm just cutting everything until something turns off," Poppy said.

It is revealed they turned off the power to the restrooms.

"Hello?" said a random local who was on the toilet.

"Oops, she did it again," Rose sighed.

"From there, we'll have to do some exploring, but we'll find Floyd in one of those cells." Branch said in a voiceover.

"Look, there he is. Come on!" Chilli motioned the group.

"Floyd." Branch said.

"Branch? Is it really you?" Floyd asked.

"Yeah. It's really me," Branch said.

"Wow, you've really grown into that vest, you're a man now," Floyd Cheered.

"Oh! Finally, somebody gets me," Branch said.

"Rose, is that you?" Floyd gasped when he saw her.

"Yes," Rose said as she broke the cell door with just one kick.

"Here you go," Hickory said as he entered the cell, removed the IV carefully and carried Floyd in his arms. Hickory came out, carrying a Latino young man with an athletic built, brown skin and long, dyed pink hair in a half braid wrapped in a black ribbon. He is wearing a blue, loose t-shirt with grunge prints, black ripped shorts, a large belt-buckle, a black bracelet, a dark earring on his right ear, a nose ring on his right nostril, a studded choker, and short, platform boots. Floyd was feeling weak and pale from being drugged.

"I couldn't believe you bloomed into a beautiful woman," Floyd cried when he saw her.

"Branch, guys, you're here!" John Dory gasped when he saw them. "Get us out of these cells."

They freed the BroZone from the cages and carefully undid the IVs on them. Rose handed John Dory, Spruce, Clay, and Floyd some customized boilersuits that the twins made for them to wear. Hickory assisted Floyd in putting it on. While they freed the other prisoners, Rose slinked off on her own.

"I'm so glad you're safe," Floyd said as Branch helped him get his strength back with Darnell's help.

"Let me help you," Darnell sighed.

"Say, where did Rose go? And who's that?" Floyd asked Branch, pointing to Bandit and Chilli.

"No time for questions and introductions, let's go!" Branch said.

When Rose went alone in Velvet and Veneer's dressing room. Veneer is aware of this and tries to find out what is going on, only to see that Rose is there.

"Rose?" Veneer gasped.

"Evander? It's not good to see you or Evelyn again," she mocked.

"Rose, I can explain," Veneer tries to talk to her.

Suddenly, an evil clone tries to attack Rose, only for Rose to beat her out of the room with a karate movie.

"What, Evander, you're this useless in combat?!" she taunted him.

"I'm a performer! I sing I dance, I promote products that I don't actually use..." Veneer panicked while confessing. "I don't do danger!"

"Well, good to know you're still a wimpy diva-wuss," Rose mocked. "I'd give you a comeback but that'd imply I give a word of what you think."

"You always cared what I thought!" he said.

"After what you did to me?" Rose said

"I didn't do anything! It was an accident!" he explained.

"AN ACCIDENT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" she shouted as a flashback showed what happened from her perspective.

It shows a twelve-year-old Rose with black hair dancing with Velvet and Veneer onstage, who were revealed to be the kids with blonde hair. A younger Velvet looks from the side with a jealous mood while Rose is given the trophy and Veneer is clapping for her. Rose looks over to Velvet with a smile as she waves to her and Veneer, but Velvet looks at her with envy and hatred as she turns her back on her.

"You and Velvet always had it out for me, because people liked me better!" she said as she blamed Veneer. "You and your selfish sister wanted me gone because you were jealous! Just want the spotlight! You looked up to me, I thought you were my friend...YOU RUINED MY LIFE!"

Suddenly, Velvet with Veneer behind her, attempted to cheat by rigging the stage, only to cause a fire in the school and Rose rushed to save everyone. She tried to save everyone but she got splashed by some chemicals that would later give her the signature platinum blonde hair.

"And then you just left me....I lost so much because of you." she continued.

It then shows everybody outside the burning school and Rose's eyes with pain and desperation that had the silhouette of the younger two in the middle of his pupil as Velvet and Veneer turned their back on them.

"And you selfish piece of trash, YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE!" she blamed him.

Rose:

There were nights when the wind was so cold

That my body froze in bed

If I just listened to it right outside the window

Veneer:

There were days when the sun was so cruel

That all the tears turned to dust

And I just knew my eyes were drying up forever (forever)

Both:

I finished crying in the instant that you left

And I can't remember where or when or how

And I banished every memory you and I had ever made

Rose:

But when you sing it like this (Veneer: sing it like this)

And you hold me like that (Veneer: hold me like that)

Both

I just have to admit that it's all coming back to me

Rose:

But when you sing it like this (Veneer: sing it like this)

And you hold me like that (Veneer: hold me like that)

Both:

It's so hard to believe, but it's all coming back to me

It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now

There were moments of gold

And there were flashes of light

There were things I'd never do again

But then they'd always seemed right

There were nights of endless pleasure

It was more than any laws allow

Baby, baby

If I sing to you like this (sing to you like this)

And if you whisper like that (whisper like that)

It was lost long ago, but it's all coming back to me

If you want me like this (want me like this)

And if you need me like that (need me like that)

It was dead long ago, but it's all coming back to me

It's so hard to resist, and it's all coming back to me

I can barely recall, but it's all coming back to me now

Rose:

But it's all coming back

Veneer:

There were those empty threats and hollow lies

And whenever you tried to hurt me

I just hurt you even worse, and so much deeper

Rose:

There were hours that just went on for days

When alone at last we'd count up all the chances

That were lost to us forever (Forever)

Both:

But you were history with the slamming of the door

And I made myself so strong again somehow

And I never wasted any of my time on you since then

Rose:

But when you sing it like this (Veneer: sing it like this)

And you meet me like that (Veneer: meet you like that)

Both

I just have to admit that it's all coming back to me

But when you sing it like this (Veneer: sing it like this)

And you meet me like that (Veneer: meet you like that)

Both:

It's so hard to believe, but it's all coming back to me

It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now

There were moments of gold

And there were flashes of light

There were things I'd never do again

But then they'd always seemed right

There were nights of endless pleasure

It was more than any laws allow

Baby, baby

If I sing to you like this (sing to you like this)

And if you whisper like that (whisper like that)

It was lost long ago, but it's all coming back to me

If you want me like this (want me like this)

And if you need me like that (need me like that)

It was dead long ago, but it's all coming back to me

It's so hard to resist, and it's all coming back to me

I can barely recall, but it's all coming back to me now

Veneer:

If you forgive me all this

If I forgive you all that

We forgive and forget and it's all coming back to me now

(It's all coming back to me now)

And when you meet me like this

(It's all coming back to me now)

And when I sing to you like that

(It's all coming back to me now)

And if you do it like this

(It's all coming back to me now)

And if we.........

The flashback ends when Veneer confesses to her.

"I DID CARE!" he blurted out. "It WAS an accident! IT WAS! ...............Ok, you're right, it was all my fault, ok? I... I should've done more to help, I was... I was trying...There was so much going on... I was trying to get help, Rose, I just...It was still my fault..."

"Glad you could admit it. Want a medal?" she asked him.

"Look, I'm sorry, Rosita...." he explained to her as a flashback shows his perspective, which shows Velvet turning away from Rose and later dragging him with her when he tried to come close to her.

"I am so sorry you got hurt...." he apologized. "I'm sorry for what you lost, and I... I know I can never make it right...But you have no idea what I lost in that fire...the only totem I had of Marvel."

During the fire, Veneer shows pure fear and concern on his face as his past self rushes over to the fire as a photo of him hugging Marvel the fire burns up the photo and ends his flashback.

"I mean it's... it's all my fault, I'd hate me too..." he said while shedding a tear. Rose looks up at a partially mind-controlled Veneer with a sorrowful expression, but Veneer quickly wipes away the tears before Rose can even acknowledge it. "I mean I do hate-- "

"So, why didn't you try to tell me any of this? Or come see me?! Even once would've been fine!" she asked him.

"I tried... You, Marvel, and Velvet were all I had left, Rose but she told me you didn't want to see me," he answered.

"I never told anyone that!" Rose nodded.

"Oh great... You didn't?" Veneer said.

"No! And no one told me you came!" she gasped.

Eventually, they both share a look of realization.

"Oooohhh....Velvet" they gasped.

"WAAAOOOHHH, YOU BIG BUFFOON!!" Rose shouted as she saw her clone being thrown over their head and John Dory was seen beating her.

"TRYING TO HAVE AN EMOTIONAL MOMENT, HERE!" Veneer added.

"Misunderstanding or no, it's hard to just forgive you," Rose said. "It's BEEN sixteen years and.... That's so much time... but, I guess you didn't really ruin my life, Velvet did."

"What, you're telling me losing your hair color didn't ruin your life?" Veneer asked her.

"It was painful and challenging, and y'know TRASH YOU STILL," Rose explains. "But, it's not like I'm broken, and I now have someone who understands me, loves me for who I am inside, and my life has actually been pretty great."

"Yeah, that's lovely, you got a good thing going with that hot hard rocker don't ya?" Veneer asked her.

"Yeah, it's been...fantastic, cause, ya know, it's a great gig! Hehe, and he plays the HOTTEST GUITAR RIFF!"  Rose sighed in relief. "Ya know, like, MASSIVE! I mean imagine like the BIGGEST! just a GIANT, HUGE, like a KAIJU! b-but it's his personality, ya know what I mean? like a BIG monster! it's BIG, it's HUGE-"

"Okay, I get it, I get it!" Veneer interrupted. "Look, I'm really happy for ya, Rose."

"Rose? A little help here?" John Dory's voice shouted.

"Look you wimpy butt, you have to stand up to Velvet and do the right thing, you deserve better, and heck, even Marvel is looking for you," Rose said.

"Martin?! So that means he's...." Veneer gasped.

"Of course you worm, he still loves you and even though he left you and Velvet, he still thinks of you," she said.

"Okay, for my sake, please spare me from your fists?" he asked her. "Just get me out of this mind-control and save me."

"I used to hate you for what happened but I'll do it," Rose said

"Now go!" Veneer said as Rose turned away and left with John Dory.

"What is going on between you and Veneer?" He asked her.

"We just had a misunderstanding between the two of us, he didn't ruin my life, Velvet did," Rose answered.

Then, they met up with the rest of the group, with Hickory carrying Floyd in his arms. 

"What is going on with you two?" Branch asked them.

"Veneer and I had a little talk and cleared up the mess between us," Rose answered.

"Thanks for doing that, I tried to talk him out of this mess, but it turns out you're the one he is guilty about," Floyd said.

"I thought she's in danger but I found her talking to Veneer, Velvet must've driven a wedge between them," John Dory said.

"I'll explain to you later but right now, let's go and clear up this place for Zircon," Rose said.

The Snack Pack, the BroZone, and their friends, wearing their boilersuits were rushing to the penthouse, where they heard voices and hid behind the furnitures.

"We're so close, I told you BroZone would show up, my letter worked. I'm a genius, they also brought a group of useless fans to us for pets, double win," Velvet smirked.

"Stripe!" Bandit gasped in horror seeing his younger brother along with his family in danger.  

"Are you sure you're sure about this?" Veneer said holding Socks as she started to growl at him.

"Oh, no." Veneer gasped.

Soon enough Socks started to bite Veneer.

"Oh! Ow! It's biting me," Veneer winces in pain as Socks continues biting him.

"It is a "she", you dingleberry!" Stripe shouted.

"Put them all in the cages!" Velvet said.

Veneer threw Stripe, Trixie, Muffin, and Socks into separate dog cages and threw them in the same closet as Crimp, and slammed the door shut.

"HEY LET US OUT! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF KNUCKLE DRAGGING, MONEY SCROUNGING, GRUMPY [bleep], OAFISH [bleep], [bleep] MUNCHING, MANGY [bleep] NUGGET [bleep] [bleep] AND YOUR SCHNOOTER!" Muffin screamed.

"I know where Tiny got that colorful language," Branch said.

"Hello?" Crimp called out.

"Come on. They're waiting for us on the red carpet," Velvet said.

"Let's go autograph some butts." Veneer said.

When they left, Crimp started to cry as Socks peeped from her dog crate and licked Crimp's tears away as the group pry the closet door open and freed Stripe, Trixie, Muffin and Socks from their cages as Socks jumped into Crimp's arms.

"Okay, now, whose sibling is this now?" Crimp asked.

"I'm their uncle," Bandit said after freeing Crimp.

"I'm Camilla Parker but everybody calls me Crimp," she said. "I'm an insider for Zircon."

"I am Bandit and this is my wife Chilli," Bandit said.

"And I'm Stripe, this my wife Trixie and my daughters Muffin and Socks." Stripe said.

"And you did a good job sending me the evidence," Zircon said. "I'll consider giving you a promotion."

"There's no time, we have to go and stop that phony," Jussy said.

"We gotta hurry if we wanna get there before Velvet and Veneer get to the Ragedome and perform there!" Poppy said.

"We must band together, and expose them for the fraud they are!" Branch added.

"No!" Rose said. "Exposing her is not enough."

"You want to beat the evil A.I., Number 1, Velvet, and Veneer at their own game?" Hickory asked her.

"That's right, I wanna beat them my way!" Rose said before she turned to Spruce to give back the headphones. "And Señor Bruce Rivera, thanks to your playlist, to help me cope with the pain of my past."

"You can keep them," Spruce said, letting Rose keep the headphones. "It works in many ways because you remind us of your grandma, and you can call me Spruce if you want."

"Really?" Rose gasped. "I'm sorry I was a brat on you three, I had sensory overload because of everything that is coming back to me."

"It's alright, we were sorry that we didn't acknowledge that you're a woman," Spruce said. 

"Yeah, I found out you twerk as well," Clay snickered.

"Really?" Rose signed embarrassingly.

"Aww, c'mon here, honorary BroZone sister," John Dory cried as they hugged her.

"I rather stick with Bruce, it's much cooler," Bandit said.

"Alright, Velvet and Veneer are planning to move their concert to Ragedome across Paradise City, and they'll be setting up there for their concert," Rose said. "So, we will use the clothes that Satin and Chenille brought as supplies for our costumes before they get the electricity back and escape in the elevator."

"B and I used the junk we stole up from their storage and turned it into this," Rhythm said as she pushed a button and a giant loom appeared from a box that Blues placed on the ground.

"I also helped," Crimp said.

"It's the Recycling Fashion Weaver, it unwinds or undoes off any material that can be woven into threads and remakes them into cloth," Blues added.

"It's a recycling fashion machine!" Satin and Chenille gasped.

"Nature friendly and fashion forward!" Rose gasped.

"Then, what are you all waiting for? Let's do this!" Poppy squealed.

"Even with five designers, the twins, me, Cashmere, and Holly Darlin', I don't think there's gonna be enough time," Guy Diamond said.

"What about seven?" A voice called out. It was Viva, Eagle, and Twilight with Gristle and Bridget, who were also wearing customized boilersuits as well.

"Twilight, how do you guys get here?" Rose gasped when she saw her siblings.

"Right on schedule," Bandit said.

"Gristle and Bridget gave us a helicopter ride," Twilight said.

"Bridget! Gristle! Perfect timing!" Poppy said.

"We would've been here sooner, but we had to make a pickup first," Bridget said.

"Viva! You showed up!" Poppy squealed.

Yeah, I know, right? I'm kinda freaking out a little bit.

"You've got a really brave sister." Bridget said.

"Actually, I've got six really brave sisters and several brave friends along with that," Poppy said.

"Poppy, I'm really sorry about before, I should face my fear of flying," Viva apologized.

"It's okay. Our story's complicated. Who cares if it's not perfect? As long as we're together," Poppy said.

"I should've come with you, I was just scared of flying," Viva said.

"It's alright, we have our own issues and I resolved mine with Veneer," Rose said.

"Oh, my gosh, it is so fantastamazing," Viva said before turning to Rose. "And Rose, we got inspired by your comics and your books for the design."

"What design is it?" Rose asked her.

"I hope you asked," Twilight smirked as she showed them the designs she and Viva made. They were based on Rose's magical girl comics and the books that she accidentally forgot in Vivacious Designs.

"Can you teach us how to design amazing outfits like yours?" Satin squealed with delight.

"Maybe later, we have a mission to complete," Viva said as she returned the notebooks and the books Rose left back in the design center to her.

"Fair enough," Chenille nodded.

"As a fellow fashion designer, we can give you guys a lesson in making things extra," Cashmere said.

"What do you mean by extra?" Chenille asked her.

"Can I add a little correction to this look? I went to Paris too and studied fashion design but these designs would need some extra," Cashmere said.

"Awww, I can't wait!" Satin squealed.

"I can't think of a huge circle of family and friends I'd rather put a show on with, including those jerkwads themselves!" Rose said.

While the evil clone, Velvet and Veneer, and J.U.D.Y had the clone army help them fix the electricity, the Snack Pack, Branch, Poppy, Rose, Rhythm and Blues, Quincy, Essence, Darnell, Emi, Jussy, Vee, and their other friends got to work. Emi and Darnell helped the fashion twins, Guy Diamond, Cashmere, Holly Darlin', Viva, and Twilight make cloth by throwing different natural or synthetic materials at a time in the new invention that Rhythm and Blues made. When they were finally done, they packed all the new clothes into one of Essence's portable hammerspace closets and just in time, the electricity got back in. Velvet and Veneer got into one of the elevators while the Snack Pack got into the elevator. The others went into the other elevators while Viva, Twilight, Eagle, Gristle and Bridget used the helicopter to go down. When they finally got to the ground floor, they were surprised to see that Barb, Riff, Sid Fret, Demo, Blaze Powerchord, Gust Tumbleweed, and the others were fine and they were surrounded by statues, made of diamonds. Quincy took the statues and stored them in his hammerspace suitcases and placed them in his tour bus.

"Holy Guacamole! How the heck did you guys defeat all these clones?" Branch asked them.

"Saltwater, duh!" Barb answered.

"How did you know this?" Rose asked them.

"We also got in a run-in with them as well and we discovered their weakness when we got chased into the beach," Rhythm answered. "Upon discovering this, we had the metal used to make weapons mixed with salt crystals, and you'll be needing this."

As she said that, Rhythm gave Rose a katana that Val used.

"Is this a katana?" Rose asked her.

"You'll use this to fight that number one witch while we will use a signal jammer that can only be charged by family harmony and when it's fully charged, Darnell will activate it with his laptop," she instructed her.

"I went near J.U.D.Y's supercomputer and placed a signal jammer on it," Darnell smirked. "That will keep that monster busy."

"It is messed up, we made an analysis on the army and this is syntho-chemical duplicate beyond," Blues added.

"A clone?" Rose asked.

"No, it's not a real clone, unlike the one who is on our side," Rhythm answered.

"Like I told you all, they're imitation clones," Vee informed them. "Those jerks made them in a hurry, but it took nine months for me to complete my creation."

"An imitation clone? I hate it when those cut corners," Branch said.

"That's messed up!" John Dory said.

"And that's cheating," Hickory added.

"Plus, when I analyzed the clone's diamonds, they were unstable," Lownote said.

"How in the glitter did they become diamonds," Rose said.

"They are chemically unstable, and because they have billions of carbon atoms to maintain their stability, the heat and pressure inside them would activate when they get in contact with salt," he added.

"That's it!" Rose gasped.

"What? What is?" Poppy asked.

"We need weapons that can kill those clones," Rose said.

"We're already prepared," Quincy said. "We used our technology to mix the metal with salt and they're good to go."

They gasped when they saw Velvet and Veneer, with No. 1 and the entire clone army running to a train of fancy race cars.

"They're getting away!" Branch shouted as he tried to get back at them but Velvet swatted him by slamming the car door on his face.

"Hang on tight, Grissy!" Bridget said as she and Gristle got in the helicopter and she started piloting it.

"Bridgey, what are you doing?" Gristle gasped.

"Best honeymoon ever!" She shouted.

"Oh, no! Hold on to your cupcakes!" Poppy said.

"Not on my watch!" Rose said as she, Branch, and Poppy got into the van while the rest of the BroZone, Linden, Aurora, Twilight, Billy Reverb, Eagle, Viva, Tiny Diamond, and the Snack Pack. Bluey, Bingo, Chilli, Bandit, Stripe, Trixie, Muffin, Socks and Crimp went into a jeepney.

"I've never seen Rose becoming so riled up before," John Dory said.

"Reminds me of the employees of Vivacious Designs attacking Gristle and Bridget," Stripe joked from the window of the jeepney.

"Don't remind me," Gristle said through a radio in embarrassment.

"Follow that fancy car!" Poppy ordered.

"I'll give that no-good, sewer rat a sock with my fists!" Rose said as she got on the wheel and started leading everybody, who also got into the cars and tour buses into an epic car chase throughout Paradise City, Philippines.

Uh-oh

Uh, oh

She my best friend in the whole world

On the mood board, she's the inspo

And she dressed in really cute clothes

Kawaii like we're in Tokyo

Devon Lee smile, teeth a white row

Got a classic, real deep, Van Gogh

She got loyalty, she says, "I love you, girl"

I love her more

Ah-ah, Barbie, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Jump into the driver's seat and put it into speed drive

Hot, ridin' through the streets, on a different frequency

Know you know just what I mean, we're runnin' through the red lights

Ah, Barbie, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Jump into the driver's seat and put it into speed drive

Hot, ridin' through the streets, on a different frequency

Know you know just what I mean, we're runnin' through the red lights

Li-i-i-i, i-i, i-i, i-ights

Red lights, red lights, red lights, red lights, yeah

Oh, got the top down, tires on fire (on fire)

Who are you? I'm livin' my life (uh-huh)

See you lookin' with that side eye

Wow, you're so jealous 'cause I'm one of a kind

What you think about me, I don't care (I don't care)

I'm a classic, real deep, Voltaire

The girls who need to know, well, they already know

They're over there

Ah-ah, Barbie, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Jump into the driver's seat and put it into speed drive

Hot, ridin' through the streets, on a different frequency

Know you know just what I mean, we're runnin' through the red lights

Ah, Barbie, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Jump into the driver's seat and put it into speed drive

Hot, ridin' through the streets, on a different frequency

Know you know just what I mean, we're runnin' through the red lights

Li-i-i-i, i-i, i-i, i-ights

Red lights, red lights, red lights, red lights, yeah

Li-i-i-i, i-i, i-i, i-ights

Red lights, red lights, red lights, red lights, yeah

They finally arrived in the Shelldome and got there via backstage. There, they saw a group of clones guarding the dressing rooms.

"More clones everywhere!" Cooper gasped. "So what's your plan to get past those evil witches?"

"Live bait," Rose responded. She removed her boilersuit already, and she is now wearing a hot pink tracksuit with a gold stripe, heart patches, and white boots.

"Good idea...hey!" John Dory shivered.

"C'mon Juan Diego, you, Spruce, and Clay would have to create a distraction with Bluey and these mutts," she added.

"What do you want me to do? Dress in drag and dance the hula?" he complained.

Immediately, the clones turned around to see Clay, wearing a pink plumeria flower, a rainbow lei, Rose's bikini top, and a grass skirt and he started dancing while Spruce did a haka, wearing a traditional Hawaiian loincloth and ti leaf accessories. John Dory was dressed in a pig onesie with an apple on his mouth while lying on a banana leaf. Bluey and Bingo were wearing their Vacay Island assemble that Rose gave to them however Muffin and Socks are in their normal looks. 

Clay:

Luau!

If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat

Eat my buddy, JD, here, because he is a treat

Come on down and dine

On this tasty swine

All you have to do is get in line

Are ya achin'

John Dory:

Yup, yup, yup

Spruce:

For some bacon?

John:

Yup, yup, yup

Clay:

He's a big pig

John Dory:

Yup, yup

Spruce and Clay:

You can be a big pig, too

Oy!

Falling for the bait, the clones started to run towards them and the group ran for their lives with the evil clones in their tails before they lost them and hurriedly got into the van, where they got dressed back to their boilersuits.

"Too close, you will go on ahead," Bluey said.

"I'll stay with you kids," Crimp volunteered.

"I will too," Stripe agreed as Trixie nodded.

Meanwhile, Branch led Rose, Poppy, Viva, his older brothers, Bandit, Chilli, Gristle, Bridget, the Snack Pack, and their friends sneaking around Ragedome. Then, they were surrounded by clones.

"More clones!" John Dory growled.

"What will we do?" Floyd asked them.

"We fight," Rose said.

"I agree with this," Emi agreed with her.

"Me too!" Smidge smirked.

They were ready to fight but Rose was calm in the middle of this. She took out a katana from its sheath and started fighting them. After fighting the first wave of clones, they noticed that Floyd is panting from exhaustion from running.

"Floyd is almost fainting." John Dory gasped.

"Guys, Poppy said something earlier, and she was right," Branch said. "We don't have to be perfect to be in harmony, we just have to be as we are, together."

"We'll follow your lead, Branch," John Dory agreed,

"They're starting!" Rose gasped when she heard the music blaring from the Ragedome onstage.

Yeah, oh

Yeah

(Fame)

I wanna live forever

I'm gonna learn how to fly

(Fame)

I feel it comin' together (Oh, yeah)

People will see me and cry

(Fame)

I'm gonna make it to heaven (Heaven)

Light up the sky like a flame

(Fame)

I'm gonna live forever

Aah

Aah

Ooh

"Stupid J.U.D.Y, you're running the concert with your stupid vibes!!" Rose said as she stabbed one of the clones to save Vee. Then, Rose struts backstage and kills every clone with her sword as fire burns her eyes with anger.

Walk the limit

It doesn't come for free

Walk, my talent

It doesn't grow on trees

Take a breather

You'll take it all the way

If the top is where you wanna stay

You gotta work hard

To make it look it easy

You gotta live fast

To keep makin' that money

If you want to be as famous as me

You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work

You gotta work it

You gotta live fast

If you want to be as famous as me

You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work

You gotta work it

I'm gonna live forever

Learn how to fight

If you want to be as famous as me

You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work

You gotta work hard (If the top is where you wanna stay)

To make it look it easy

You gotta live fast

To keep makin' that money

If you want to be as famous as me (Famous as my name)

Remember, remember, remember, remember, remember, remember

"I don't think I am ever going to hear that song the same way ever again," Trixie said.

Suddenly, the katana flew towards No. 1 and stabbed her in the head. As soon as the sword stabbed her, No. 1 crystallized into a diamond statue but she fell from the stage, where she smashed into pieces when reaching the concrete floor, shocking everybody. It freed some of the concert-goers from J.U.D.Y's control.

"HELLO TRAITOR! Remember me?" Rose said when she revealed herself behind them. The spotlight was directed at her and everybody gasped in shock when she took off her hair bow and removed it, revealing her long, blonde hair.

"YOU!" Velvet growled when she recognized her as the real one.

"You can ruin my life, you can destroy everything with the fake clones, but I will not let you get away from using my friend's brothers' DNA to make yourselves famous!" Rose declared, which revealed what they'd been doing to earn fame.

"What did you say, Barbie!" she yelled.

"I'm used to being called Barbie, but you can do better than that, betty spaghetty mommy long legs wannabe!" Rose smirked as the crowd gasped in reaction. "Hit it, DJ!"

"Got it, Rose!" DJ Suki called out as she and Crimp played a new mixtape they made with Clay until Rose was ready to perform. She grabbed Velvet's microphone from the floor and started rapping and dancing with a little gyration added to her choreography.

I'm always yours, ooh woah (Stop playin' with 'em, RIOT)

And I'm bad like the Barbie (Barbie)

I'm a doll, but I still wanna party (Party)

Pink 'Vette like I'm ready to bend (Bend)

I'm a ten, so I pull in a Ken

Like Poppy, Rosie, Vicki (Grrah)

All of the Barbies is pretty (Yeah)

All of the Barbies is bad

It girls (It girls) and we ain't playin' tag (Grrah)

During the performance, Rose knew she would beat Velvet like a punching bag if she tries to fight her. When she saw the BroZone peeking from backstage, she was about to attack them but Veneer stood intimidated by Rose.

Rad, but he slap me when I get bad

I'm in LA, Rodeo Drive

I'm in New York, Madison Ave

I'm a Barbie girl (Girl), Pink Barbie Dreamhouse

The way Ken be killin' stuff got me yellin' out like the Scream house (Woo)

Yellin' out, we ain't sellin' out

We got money, but we ain't lendin' out

We got bars, but we ain't bailin' out

In that pink Ferrari, we peelin' out

I told Branch bring the JD out

That hottie so cold, we just chillin' out

They be yellin', yellin', ye-yellin' out

It's Barbie, friend, if you still in doubt (Oh)

And I'm bad like the Barbie (Barbie)

I'm a doll, but I still wanna party (Party)

Pink 'Vette like I'm ready to bend (Bend)

I'm a ten, so I pull in a Ken

Like Poppy, Rosie, Vicki (Grrah)

All of the Barbies is pretty (yeah)

All of the Barbies is bad

It girls (It girls) and we ain't playin' tag (Grrah)

Barbie ain't nothin' to play 'bout

He wanna play in the Playhouse (Playhouse)

The heck they gon' say now? (Grrah)

I'm washin' these witches, I'm rubbin' the stain out

Like I'm ready to bend (Grrah)

All the fake Barbies just wanna pretend (Hey)

Like hold on, let me go find me a pen (Grrah)

Look where it led, now I'ma put it to bed

She a Barbie girl with her Barbie clique (Grrah)

I keep draggin' her, so she bald a bit (Yeah)

And I see the bread, I want all of it (Yeah)

And I want the green, so I olive it (Grrah)

And I throw it back, so he losin' it (Like)

And I give the box with no shoes in it (Yeah)

Yeah, I know the trick, so I got him bricked (yeah)

Yeah, they know who lit me and Barbie, girl!

And I'm bad like the Barbie (Barbie)

I'm a doll, but I still wanna party (Party)

Pink 'Vette like I'm ready to bend (Bend)

I'm a ten, so I pull in a Ken

Like Poppy, Rosie, Vicki (Grrah)

All of the Barbies is pretty (yeah)

All of the Barbies is bad

It girls (It girls) and we ain't playin' tag (Grrah)

In the end, Rose kicked Velvet in the face and she ended up slamming Veneer in the process, knocking them unconscious. As Rose was panting onstage with a smirk, a glitching avatar of J.U.D.Y appeared in front of them.

"Rose, please, we can share the power!" J.U.D.Y pleaded to Rose. "Join me, I can give you anything you want, which is a life of complete freedom!"

Rose was torn by the offer but she noticed that the BroZone, Viva, Branch, the Heeler families and Poppy were behind her.

"Don't listen to her!!" Branch warned her.

"She's not worth it," Bandit agreed.

Everybody gasped when they saw it broadcast all over the world.

"Rose, no!!" Vee cried.

"Rose!" Aurora screamed.

"Rose!" Viva shouted her name.

Rose looked around and she saw her family and friends standing behind her. There, Rose knew that she may have everything she wanted but she realized that J.U.D.Y lacked something she had all along. Turning to her, Rose stood her ground.

"Sorry, J.U.D.Y!" Rose replied. "Although I lived with money, fame, and fortune, and I have an extensive list to complain about! But I realized, nothing, not even wealth or fame can replace my family, and I love them with all my heart."

"Awww, Rose!!!!" Linden cried in awe.

"Hit it, Branch!" Rose shouted as Branch started singing. Then, he and his brothers started joining onstage. Their singing is weakening J.U.D.Y.

It's some kinda love, it's some kind of fire

I'm already up (Ooh), but you lift me higher (Ooh)

You know I'm not wrong (Ooh), you know I'm not lyin' (Ooh)

We do it better, we do it better, yeah

And I don't mind if the world spins faster

The music louder, the waves get stronger

I don't mind if the world spins faster

Faster, faster

Just let me take you to a better place

I'm gonna make ya kiss the sky tonight

Yeah if you let me show the way

I'm so excited to see you excited

Then, Poppy, Viva, Rose, Jussy, Billy Reverb, Aurora, Twilight and Linden joined along with the singing and dancing while Bluey, Bingo, Bandit, Chilli, Stripe, Trixie, Muffin, Socks and Crimp were dancing from the control room. Darnell checked the signal jammer's charging on his laptop. J.U.D.Y started to glitch even more as they sang to charge up the signal jammer.

I'll takе you to a better place, yoo-hoo (I'll takе you to a better place)

And, baby, you can love me on the way

We're flyin' up to outer space

I'm so excited (I'm so excited) to see you excited (To see you excited), yeah

I don't mind if the world spins faster

The music's louder, the waves get stronger

I don't mind if the world spins faster

Faster, faster, faster

Just let me take you to a better place

"Try to control the world through this!" Darnell said as he finally pushed the button in his laptop that activated the signal jammer. Upon activating, the jammer emitted soundwaves that deactivated J.U.D.Y and destroyed the supercomputer in the process, causing an explosion in the process. It also released Velvet and Veneer from mind control, despite their unconsciousness. In the middle of the victory, Floyd felt fatigued and fainted on the spot.

"FLOYD!" Rose cried as she and Branch caught a fainted Floyd.

"Floyd." Bingo said.

"No," Bluey whispered as she started to hug Chilli and cried along with Bingo, Chilli and Bandit.

"Come on, man, wake up. Wake up, Floyd. We need you, Brother." John Dory pleaded.

"Oh no." Stripe whispered.

"I couldn't believe were here together," Floyd said.

"I am now in college, Floyd, except I have my own band," Branch said.

"But... how will we call when you're on tour?" Floyd asked.

"We'll have video chats when I'm on tour," Branch said.

"Floyd?" John Dory asked.

"Yeah?" Floyd asked.

"Floyd! No way! Yeah!" Clay cheered.

"You're okay! Thank goodness," Bandit cheered.

Velvet and Veneer got up from their unconsciousness and noticed the scene before them.

"It's over," Branch said.

"Yeah! What he said!" Chilli said, giving them her very angry face towards Velvet and Veneer.

"You don't know what you're talking about, mutt." Velvet sneered.

"Hey! No one calls my wife a mutt!" Bandit shouted.

"You're stealing BroZone's talent because you have none of your own, you big, Oh, you big phonies and the other not-so-nice things that Muffin said to you earlier!" Poppy shouted.

The media had caught the attention and the reporters swarmed to the stage.

"Listen up, everybody! We are... Frauds!" Veneer said to a reporter's microphone. "And we've been literally torturing our own kind. We just wanted to be famous, honestly, my sister wanted to be famous and, truly, I was too afraid to stand up to her."

"It's like I don't even know who you are," Velvet said as she was about to assault Veneer.

"Get away from my brothers, you brat!" Rose shouted as she lunged at Velvet, grabbed her hair, and slammed her into the floor, causing a catfight.

"Now I understand why we can't get famous at a young age," Bingo said.

"It will result in a tantrum like these two, a platinum blonde version of Gabriella from High School Musical and a green hair version of Sharpay from the same movie." Bluey said.

Muffin laughed at the sight of Rose and Velvet fighting and recorded it on Stripe's phone.

"Yeah, you do and you asked me to change anyway, which isn't okay. Family or not." Veneer said.

"Crimp, what are you doing?" Velvet gasped when Crimp placed handcuffs on her and Veneer. Rose gave her one last punch on the face.

"I was just saying that I had a change of heart." Veneer added.

"You also engaged in arson, kidnapping, torture, fraud," Crimp said.

"Animal abuse times four, child endangerment times two."  Bluey said.

"How do you know what that is?" Rose asked.

"Did you watch Cops with Nana passed your bedtime?" Bandit asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep due to the loud noise so I came downstairs and watched the show that was on the TV with Nana." Bluey said chuckling in embarrassment.

"It's just," Velvet said.

"And tax evasion," Clay added. "I'm gonna have to repossess your yacht."

"I'll buy that when it's back on sale," Rose said.

"Fair enough, prison it is." Veneer sighed.

"You'll go to rehab instead, Veneer and I'll see how I can help you with your therapy," Zircon said.

"Wow, this is liberating!" Crimp fangirled.

"Happy trails, Milli Vanilli phonies!" Bandit called out.

The police, the CIA and the Interpol came to arrest Velvet and Veneer while the paramedics arrived to collect Floyd and bring him to the hospital. During his stay, Poppy, Rose, who is wearing a yellow dress, a heart necklace and beige wedges with white straps, and Branch, along with the rest of the BroZone were there to take care of him. Even the Heeler families, Gristle, Bridget and Crimp visited Floyd in the hospital. After lots of care and recovering, Floyd was finally discharged from the hospital and the BroZone, Rose, Poppy, and the others were happy to see them. Rose is still wearing her new casual outfit but she wore a beige colored jacket overneath.

"So, how are you feeling? Happy. Grateful. And... really sorry that it's taken me this long to search for you," Branch said.

"Whoa, TMI! Boundaries, my man. That is a lot of feelings," Floyd said.

"We're gonna have the best family reunion ever," Poppy said. "And a big, long talk with Dad."

"and with grandma," Rose said.

"Let's make this opportunity a really good one," Bluey said.

"King of secrets, that guy." Poppy scoffed,

"Right? What is his deal?" Viva asked.

"Oh, he's gonna be so happy to see you." Poppy squealed.

Days later, a show was being held in Enchanted Kingdom, the only world-class theme park in the Philippines. The Snack Pack and the BroZone were now dressed up in the costumes that Satin, Chenille, Holly Darlin', Guy Diamond, Cashmere, Twilight, and Viva made, which were magical girl-themed with white tops or bodices, gold hem, some leaf or flower petal designs as either vests, skirts, or pants with brooches, accessories, and footwear. They also had various designs of fairy wings to match.

"Hey, Viva, do you wanna make candy necklaces that we never finish because we eat all the candy?" Peppy asked her.

"Great minds think alike, Daddy," Viva said. She is wearing a white top with an asymmetrical collar, one long sleeve, a handless glove, gold details, a salmon pink curved diamond shaped brooch with a yellow bow, a yellow skirt that resemble a sunflower, white knee high socks, gold heels, and a pair of yellow and pink king swallowtail butterfly wings.

"Oof, looking good, Bruce," Branch said as he passed by Spruce and Brandi. She placed her hand on her husband's belly, admiring him, who is wearing a full white and purple colored wetsuit-like outfit with gold details, matching boots, frills to resemble the petals of a carnation flower, a teardrop shaped brooch, and a pair of dark purple and cyan monarch butterfly wings.

"You bet," Spruce said and his kids started pestering him. "Hey, down, no pulling out Daddy's suit! Ow!"

"Kids, cover your ears, you look hot, honey, break a leg," Brandi said.

"Branch, I'm sorry we didn't get to see you go to college, but I'm excited to get to hang out with you now," Clay said, wearing a white short sleeved jacket with gold details overneath a lime green and neon yellow turtleneck top with the cuffs resembling the petals of a lotus flower, a lime green curved four pointed star shaped brooch, white pants, and matching boots with lime green details. He also has a cyan and neon yellow monarch butterfly wings.

"Yeah, same here, Clay," Branch said, as his Rapunzel hair was loose with two small braids and a white headband tied around his forehead. He wears a cyan top, white vest with gold hem and details based on the petals of a Mexican sage, a matching emerald green five-pointed star shaped brooch on the chest, emerald green pants, boots, and blue and cyan monarch butterfly wings.

"Hey, you wanna join my sad book club? I told Rose about it and it's really cool. We just sit around and hug and stuff. And cry," Clay said.

"Yeah, totally," Branch said.

"I'll pass," Poppy said. She wears her hair in a half ponytail with small but colorful braids, a flower tiara, makeup, and she is wearing a dress with a white bodice, gold details, a teal bow with a blue five pointed star shaped brooch, and a blue skirt that resembles the flower of the amazon giant water lily, a short white gloves with gold hem, matching star jewelry, and a pair of king swallowtail butterfly wings.

"BroZone! BroZone! BroZone!" chanted the crowd.

Branch noticed Floyd, who is now wearing a white, sleeveless bodysuit with shorts, pink colored details with his wristbands resembling the petals of a rosy-tinted laelia, a pink v-shaped curved brooch with some white gems underneath, decorated with feathers, and his braid is now wrapped in a gold ribbons with white feathers. He also wore hot pink and cyan colored monarch butterfly wings.

"What's up? You got the preshow jitters?" Branch asked

"I can't believe that we almost missed out on all this. We may not be the new kids on the block anymore, but I'm loving this new edition of us." Floyd said.

"There is even a new group for the young ones as well, I can tell my kids are going to be fans of them." Spruce said, pointing towards the Heeler girls who are wearing sparkling dark blue, dark orange, dark gray and dark cerulean blue dresses with butterfly wings, flat shoes, and antennae headbands.

"But they still need a lot of learning to do in Popstar Camp," Rose said. She is wearing a gold tiara with pink gems, a short, white, off-shoulder, bodice top with gold details, puff sleeves, a hot pink bow with a pink five-pointed star-shaped brooch and attached pink fingerless gloves, a gold choker with a pink star, matching earrings, a pink colored skirt made of rose petals with a gold waistband, a pair of white and gold knee high boots, a gold tiara with pink gems, a pair of dragonfly wings, and her hair is tied in a double-banded low ponytail with small braids.

"It will be worth it." Spruce said as he gave a wink towards the Heeler girls as Bluey's tail started to wag.

"I see your tail wagging." Bingo giggled.

"Is he your favorite member of BroZone?" Muffin asked.

"Yes, he is." Bluey nodded.

"Guess that's why he is called the heartthrob." Muffin smirked, nudging her cousin.

"You know, I'm really glad those 98 degrees of separation are behind us. Just as long as we're together." Clay said.

"Rose, you look more beautiful than ever, awww, look at our baby sister," John Dory cooed at her. He is wearing a white, sleeveless collared shirt with gold hem, a pointed collar, the details resembling the petals of a Chocolate Cosmos flower, dark teal baggy pants, boots, and bracers with emerald green and cyan monarch butterfly wings.

"Stop it, I'm already a grown woman," Rose said.

"Mmm. Hey, you guys gotta try this menudo," Spruce said.

Meanwhile, four young men were walking to the backstage tent. The first one is an older, fair-skinned young man with purple eyes, red dyed short hair and a barely visible mustache, wearing a black sleeveless leather jacket with silver stones on it, blue jeans pants, purple sneakers with lilac laces to match his tank top, and diamond earrings. The second is tan skinned, has blue eyes, a lime green bracelet, and long, semi-light blue hair, and he wears a glittery Munsell blue t-shirt, a sleeveless blue jacket, and blue jeans with glittery Munsell blue sneakers that had lime green streaks. The third young man is plus-sized with light brown skin, purple eyes, and medium purple hair with lighter streaks that he ties in a ponytail, wearing a pair of black goggles with orange lenses, diamond earrings, a black sleeveless leather jacket with silver stones on it, blue jeans, orange t-shirt, and matching sneakers with pink laces. And the fourth young man has fair skin with freckles, green eyes, and rainbow-colored hair, wearing a glittery yellow t-shirt, a blue vest, blue jeans, and matching yellow sneakers with lime green details. He was seen kissing another man, presumably his boyfriend.

"Guys, are we sure this is the place?" the rainbow-haired young man asked the others.

"Well, it does match the postcard," the orange-haired young man answered.

"Wish you were here?" the blue haired young man read it. "Branch is not the only one I know who talks like that,"

"Oh, here we go now!" the red haired man shouted.

Inside the tent, John Dory was reviewing Branch's song.

"That new song is sick, Branch! I knew you had it in you," John Dory said.

"Oh, yeah, thanks, it's, you know, just a little something me and a few of my buddies were working on," Branch said.

"What?" He asked.

The young men appeared behind Branch, shocking the rest of the BroZone and everyone else.

"Hey, here they are now, what? You didn't think the BroZone was the only band I've ever been in, did you? This is my side project, now that I'm the bassist of Snack Pack," Branch smirked.

"No way!" Bluey said.

"Way," Branch smirked.

"Now, these guys know how to flex the drip," Clay said.

"You are so in sync," John Dory added.

"Did you hear what he said?" Chilli gasped as she got what John Dory said.

"Yes I got it too," Bandit nodded.

"I don't," Bluey said.

"You will find out when you three are older," Bandit said.

"Hey, Hype!" Aurora gasped when she recognized one of them. She is wearing a white corset top with gold straps and hem, a coral eight-pointed star-shaped brooch with a salmon pink bow, a salmon pink skirt resembling a gerbera daisy, white thigh high boots with gold heels, star shaped jewelry, her hair are separated in box braids and tied in half pigtails with braids, adorned with pink stars, and has a pair of salmon pink dragonfly wings.

"Aurora, my sweetheart!" The blue haired young man, named Hype, gasped when he saw her. He rushed to Aurora and kissed her.

"Joshua Skylar Chasez is your boyfriend, Aurora?" Rose asked her.

"Yeah, we video chat each other for a long time," Aurora answered.

"That explains his chat history with her," Branch said.

"I'm not the only one who had a long-distance love life," Twilight smirked. She is dressed in a white puff-sleeved top with gold details, a purple curved four-pointed star brooch with a pink bow, a purple skirt resembling an amaryllis flower, and white booties with gold heels. She also has a pair of purple dragonfly wings, star shaped jewelry, and her hair is in box braids, tied in space buns with ponytails.

"Hey, Branch, it's almost showtime," Poppy said as she gave the other four guys their costumes. She wears her hair in a half ponytail with small but colorful braids, a flower tiara, makeup, and she is wearing a dress with a white bodice, gold details, a teal bow with a blue five pointed star shaped brooch, and a blue skirt that resembles the flower of the amazon giant water lily, a short white gloves with gold hem, matching star jewelry, and a pair of king swallowtail butterfly wings. "And I was just thinking maybe we could...What?"

"What are we waiting for? Let's fly!" Rose shouted.

Onstage, the Snack Pack, Kismet and the BroZone were performing onstage, with Rose singing on stage.

Baby, you can find me under the lights

Diamonds under my eyes

Turn the rhythm up, don't you wanna just

Come along for the ride?

Oh, my outfit so tight

You can see my heartbeat tonight

I can take the heat, baby, best believe

That's the moment I shine

'Cause every romance shakes and it bends

Don't give a soul

When the night's here, I don't do tears

Baby, no chance

I could dance, I could dance, I could dance

Watch me dance, dance the night away

My heart could be burnin', but you won't see it on my face

Watch me dance, dance the night away (uh-huh)

I'll still keep the party runnin', not one hair out of place (place)

Lately, I've been moving close to the edge

Still be lookin' my best

I stay on the beat, you can count on me

I ain't missin' no steps

'Cause every romance shakes and it bends

Don't give a soul

When the night's here, I don't do tears

Baby, no chance

I could dance, I could dance, I could dance

Watch me dance, dance the night away

My heart could be burnin', but you won't see it on my face

Watch me dance, dance the night away (uh-huh)

I'll still keep the party runnin', not one hair out of place

When my heart breaks (they never see it, never see it)

When my world shakes (I feel alive, I feel alive)

I don't play it safe (ooh)

Don't you know about me? (Uh-huh)

I could dance, I could dance, I could dance

Even when the tears are flowin' like diamonds on my face

I'll still keep the party goin', not one hair out of place (yes, I can)

Even when the tears are flowin' like diamonds on my face (yes, I can, yes, I can)

I'll still keep the party goin', not one hair out of place

Watch me dance, dance the night away (uh-huh)

My heart could be burning, but you won't see it on my face

Watch me dance, dance the night away (uh-huh)

I'll still keep the party runnin', not one hair out of place

When my heart breaks (they never see it, never see it)

When my world shakes (I feel alive, I feel alive)

I don't play it safe (ooh)

Don't you know about me? (Uh-huh)

I could dance, I could dance, I could dance

Dance the night

The crowd cheered for them after Rose's song was finished.

"Okay everybody, do you want to hear Kismet sing?" Rose asked the crowd and they responded with a yes.

"Great, me and the boys will sing this song that we wrote today!" Branch said as he gave his bass guitar to Rose. Billy Reverb, who is wearing a white, cropped jacket with a pointed collar, gold details, a red and white sleeveless top with the same gold details and the hem resembling the flower of the flowering quince, white pants with red thorn prints, matching boots, gold and white armor pieces, and a pair of webbed wings, peeked from the backstage and gave her a thumbs up.

The crowd screamed as the Snack Pack and Rose started playing the music and Branch and his four new band members started performing their song.

It's some kind of love, it's some kind of fire

I'm already up, but you lift me higher

You know I'm not wrong, you know I'm not lyin'

We do it better, yeah, we do it better, yeah

I don't mind if the world spins faster

The music's louder, the waves get stronger

I don't mind if the world spins faster

Faster, faster

Just let me take you to a better place

I'm gonna make you kiss the sky tonight

Yeah, if you let me show the way

I'm so excited to see you excited

I'll take you to a better place, yoo-hoo

And, baby, you can love me on the way

We're flyin' up to outer space

I'm so excited to see you excited, yeah

Yeah, ooh, oh (Yeah, yeah)

You like the bass down low, I wanna lose control

I wanna dance all night, you like it nice and slow

Don't want it any other way, tell all your friends you're gonna stay

When we're together, you know that we do it better

I don't mind if the world spins faster

The music's louder, the waves are gettin' stronger

I don't mind if the world spins faster

Faster, faster, faster

Just let me take you to a better place

I'm gonna make you kiss the sky tonight

Yeah, if you let me show the way (Show the way)

I'm so excited to see you excited

I'll take you to a better place, yoo-hoo

And, baby, you can love me on the way

We're flyin' up to outer space

I'm so excited to see you excited, yeah

I like to see you lose control

(Ain't nobody better, we do it better)

I know a place, say that you'll go with me, yeah

(Ain't nobody better, we do it better)

Just let me take you to a better place

I'm gonna make you kiss the sky tonight

Yeah, if you let me show the way (Show the way)

I'm so excited to see you excited

I'll take you to a better place, yoo-hoo

And, baby, you can love me on the way

We're flyin' up to outer space

I'm so excited to see you excited, yeah

After the song, everybody cheered for him as Branch turned to Poppy, who is playing her guitar with Rose, who is playing the bass.

"Poppy, I have a small proposal," Branch said, "Will you..."

"Join the band?" Poppy gasped. "Of course I will, I thought you would never ask."

They kissed onstage, causing an awe expression in the crowd.

"You know me too well," Branch said. "Now get your wings right here and sing with us."

"Viva! Rose! Jussy! get out here," Poopy squealed. "We're in the band!"

"This is my dream life!" Viva shouted as she dragged Rose and Jussy onstage. Rose handed DJ Suki the bass guitar as Darnell took over the turntables while Poppy gave Legsly her guitar. Then, Linden and Billy Reverb, who were also wearing their fairy costumes, joined onstage.

"Are you ready to fly?" Rose asked Billy.

"You deserve this," Billy said as he kissed Rose on the lips, which made the crowd scream in excitement. They broke off when the music started.

All:

Ayy, whoa, uh, what?

Mm, uh (Uh-huh, uh-huh)

Branch, Poppy, and Rose:

The only rule is get on your feet

I don't wanna see nobody heatin' up their seat

And if you believe it, if you 'bout it

No matter where you're from

The apple don't fall from it

All:

The people wanna know when they see us dancin' (Ayy, ayy)

Wanna know how we got those moves

People wanna bottle it up, up, up, but no can do

People wanna know how to follow a feeling (Ayy, ayy)

Wanna know how we got that groove (Ayy, ayy)

They're thirsty for the juice

But I'ma tell you the truth

All:

Ooh

It runs in my family

Ooh

It runs in my family

It's all about you and me

Viva, Branch, Poppy, and Rose:

Any color, it doesn't matter

The way it's shinin' on the inside it's all that matter

A different mama, a different mister

Talk your talk and walk your walk and know I'm right there with you, and

All:

People wanna know when they see us dancin', ooh (Ayy, ayy)

Wanna know how we got those moves

People wanna bottle it up, up, up, but no can do (But no can do)

People wanna know how to follow a feeling (Ayy, ayy)

Wanna know how we got that groove (Ayy, ayy)

They're thirsty for the juice

But I'ma tell you the truth

Ooh

It runs in my family

Ooh

It runs in my family

It's all about you and me

Ooh

It runs in my family

Ooh

It runs in my family

It's all about you and me

Branch:

Ayy

Uh

Oh, yeah

Uh, ayy

Ayy, ayy, ayy

All:

Ooh

It runs in my family

Ooh

It runs in my family

It's all about you and me

(Ooh) People wanna know when they see us dancin'

Wanna know how we got those moves

People wanna know how we got that feeling, how we got that feeling (It's all about you and me)

(Ooh) People wanna know when they see us dancin'

Wanna know how we got those moves

People wanna know how we got that feeling, how we got that feeling (It's all about you and me)

(Ooh) People wanna know when they see us dancin'

Wanna know how we got those moves

People wanna know how we got that feeling, how we got that feeling (It's all about you and me)

People wanna know when they see us dancin'

Wanna know how we got those moves

People wanna know how we got that feeling, how we got that feeling (It's all about you and me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 113 17
March 2024 edit: I am not that proud of how the first few chapters turned out and I would prefer to rewrite them some time. They are not my *best* wo...
571 29 12
It's been 25 years since humans and dogs joined together to live in harmony, but things couldn't be peaceful forever come along with a new face human...
111 27 29
Enter the world of Anertha, a planet in which dogs rule and wolves are on the bottom of the food chain. A wolf finds himself literally roped into the...
309 29 33
Two animals, a wolf and a dog, fall in love. Their lives are completely different from one another, yet they still were able to stay friends using a...