SAND CASTLE - TAEKOOK

By Ookami11

Jeon Jungkook was madly and badly in love with his classmate Kim Taehyung. And he was was determined to make... More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 17

284 11 0
By Ookami11

Chapter 17

............

Waking up to constant shrilly excited voice or heavy things falling down with the clinks of utensils is not something Taehyung aspired as he opened his eyes first thing in the morning.
He immediately closed his eyes when he saw the sunlight coming into the room and falling on his face.

He looked around the bed and didn't saw the younger beside him. that's a first, Jungkook was always beside him everytime he'd wake from sleep. He sat up with his unruly bed hair spreaded in different directions, he scratched his arm and yawned lazily.

He cracked his knuckles and stretched his arm, not being able to stretch his whole body while sitting with a big belly. A low chuckle was heard and Taehyung snapped his head towards the direction.

"good morning, Taehyung!"

There was Jungkook, looking at him with a smile that's making him feel things in his stomach and heart for last few weeks. Ignoring the flutter in his heart ,
"good morning ." he said.
Taehyung stood up from the bed and took steps at Jungkook's way.

The younger had a grey hoodie on with black loose fitted pants . he was seated on the single bin bag in their room with a steaming coffee mug on the small table in front of him. He was on his laptop, typing something.

Taehyung came to Jungkook and stood close to him.
"what are you doing? you woke up early today?"

Jungkook put his laptop down and looked up at Taehyung. " yeah I woke up early as I'm checking some files from the company that dad mailed me."

"so you work for your dad?" Taehyung's tone was surprised.

"yes, for past 3 years. I'm his finance advisor, and-- wait! Jeon Taehyung, you didn't think that I'm unemployed, did you?" Jungkook crossed his arms on chest. "did you think that I'm mooching off my dad, huh??"

Taehyung nervously gave a smile and scratch the back of his neck, and cleared his throat," uh- no! ugh----okay, I did. not gonna lie but you do look like a prince wrapped in silk. so you can't blame me for judging you." Taehyung blabbered fastly and stopped when he saw Jungkook's cheeky smile. "what? why are smiling like that.?"

" so I look like a prince, huh!?" Jungkook teased the elder.

Taehyung opened his mouth and closed it again, he murmured a 'sly idiot' and shooked his head. he turned to go to the washroom. But just as he took a step, it slipped on the dry floor pretty much clumsily and he fell backwards only for Jungkook to hold him closely on his lap.

Both of them simultaenuosly placed their hands on the baby bump together and a heavy breath left pass their lips.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who had his eyes on the baby bump , before the younger look at him.
Jungkook moved and made Taehyung comfortable on his lap , and then he put his forehead on the pretty male's. they closed their eyes and took a deep breath.

"are you okay?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung hummed. Jungkook leaned back and looked at Taehyung in the eyes, "don't move so clumsily, Tae! I'm right here, order me and I'd do anything for you." he caressed the cheek of the pretty male with his warm hand making Taehyung leaned into his touch.

Taehyung doesn't know why his eyes moisten so suddenly. could it be because he got scared of something happening with the baby or maybe because his hormones are making him emotional or because Jungkook's touch and his words were so warm that it made him in peace. He didn't say anything, he removed the hand from his cheek and put his head on the younger's shoulder, his nose touching the other's neck.

Jungkook didn't said anything too and pulled Taehyung closer. The other might need some comfort. He himself got scared when he saw Taehyung falling backwards.
maybe both of them needed the comfort in each other's warm embrace.

After few minutes Taehyung quietly muttered, "I need to wash up and bath." Jungkook hummed.

Taehyung straighten his head to look at the younger, but before he could do something a shriek left his lips when Jungkook hoisted him up in his arms in a princess style.

Taehyung wiggled, "Jungkook what are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to the bathroom." Jungkook nonchalantly said.

Taehyung stopped moving and held Jungkook's shoulder. He looked at the younger, looking so handsome up close. his big doe eyes, sharp button nose, the chiseled jawline and the thin upper lips and compared thik bottom lips and the mole under the lips-
wait- pause-

holy shit!

Jungkook has a pretty mole under his lips!

Taehyung never knew he had thing for the younger's mole.
he held his breath and leaned in.

just as his lips was about to touch the other, he was placed down.

that's when he realized that they were already inside the bathroom and the surface he was seating down was the basin cabinet counter.

Taehyung bit his lip when saw the back of the younger, Jungkook looked so buff while preparing a bath.

there's nothing wrong to check out your husband, is there?

"I've readied the bath for you, wash yourself up and I'm going to take your clothes out. okay?" Jungkook said but Taehyung's focus was only on the moving lips of the younger. the way his lips moving, and the pink tongue occasionally poking out, he wants to kiss on those lips, he wants to know the taste of it. what would feel to have that pink wet tongue in his mouth ----

wait a minute!

this is not Taehyung's thoughts. it's hormones, definitely it's hormones. he can't be pervert , right?  and even If he wants to kiss, he need the permission of the younger -

okay, abort-

no one is talking about kissing anymore.

He cleared his throat and looked at the younger, who had his eyes widen like saucer and cheeks and ear tips were ruby red.

Shit!

the younger might've caught him staring at his lips like a thirsty pervert.
he nervously smiled at the younger and got stand on his feets.

Taehyung pushed the red faced Jungkook out of the bathroom before he actually attack the younger like some wild animal.

He cursed himself and stripped naked and got inside the bathtub. he really needs to relax.

.........

Jungkook stood outside of the bathroom like a thunder striked pole with wide eyes and opened mouth.

did Taehyung just checked him out? or he's imagining things. he clearly saw the other looking at lips and licking his own.

He covered his red hot cheeks with his palm and patted them to reduce the heat.

has Taehyung started to like him? enough to check him out?!
oh! he feels giddy.

but Jungkook's smile didn't last when he remembers the doctor's word that Taehyung might be stimulated by the pregnancy hormones and he might be attracted to Jungkook only because he's the baby's father or the closest male.

something felt heavy on Jungkook heart. he rubbed his chest to ease the pain. he didn't want Taehyung to be attracted only because of the pregnancy hormones. he wants the other to like him as he does or even a little of his endless love.

"ah! don't feel pathetic Jeon Jungkook. you signed up for it. be patient. you have the time for rest of your life for Taehyung to fall in love with you." 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆??

Jungkook sighed and went to the closet to bring his outfit for the day. he choose a light brown knitted type warm sweater and a pair of off white loose fitted pants. His ears became red again when he saw the stacks of undergarments. he closed his eyes and grabbed a random pair.

He went in front of the washroom door and knocked it.
"Tae! I brought your clothes. do you want to take it now or should I just leave it here?" he waited for the other to answer.

a click was heard and Taehyung peeked in his water stained face and smiled at the younger.
"I'd take them, I don't want a long bath."

Jungkook nodded a handed them to Taehyung who took it inside and closed the door again.

Jungkook went back to his laptop and tried to finish his remaining work untill Taehyung comes out.

inside the bathroom, Taehyung fell into a fit of laughter when he noticed the mismatched pair of undergarments. imagining Jungkook's red ears brought tears to his eyes. He wore the clothes and dried his hair with a help of hair drier. he neatly combed his hair and made it fluffy and left it fall on his forehead. he put on a translucent lip balm and came out.

Taehyung saw the younger on his laptop again, concentrating on the device. he shooked his head and quietly closed the door and sat on the bed.
he put on a pair of socks and wore his comfortable shoes.

"hey! are you done?" Taehyung softly asked asked making Jungkook look at him.

Jungkook knows he himself choose the clothes for the older, but he didn't know Taehyung would be looking so devine.

his black hair falling on his forehead, glossy soft lips, his prodding tummy became less swollen due to the sweater. how can someone be to ethereal without even trying.

"-kook, Jungkook!" Taehyung's loud voice snapped him out if his admiring world.

"you can stare at me all day, now can we go down, I'm feeling hungry." Taehyung rubbed his tummy.

Jungkook shook his head and closed the laptop. He took Taehyung's hand into his and came out of their room .

As soon as they were outside, their ears rang with the loud noises. workers were rushing here and there and few childrens bumped into them as they took steps towards the stairs.

"Jungkook, what on the earth is happening?" Taehyung scaredly asked with wide eyes as he saw the whole house is being decorated.

Jungkook chuckled looking at Taehyung's adorable expression. "for the Christmas Tae!"

"but it's in two days so why are so many people." Taehyung asked as they entered the living room.

"our relatives are from different cities and different countries in other timezones, so they're here already in case they miss coming here due to some issues." Jungkook explained Taehyung and took the pretty male to the dining table.

"wow! you've so many relatives!" Taehyung explained. his father and his grand father was the only child so the number of his relative is very low and they're mostly distant. their home had never been this much crowded in any festivals.

They saw Mrs Jeon bringing dishes after dishes on their large dining table.

"good morning my babies!" Yuri greeted them with a smile and kissed on both of their's cheeks.

"good morning Mom!" they greeted together.

Yuri laughed a little and bent down in front of Taehyung, making the male gasp. she ignored Taehyung's reaction and put her hand on the baby bump.

"hey you! the little human. I'm your grandma, and it's Christmas time. I hope the next time I hold Christmas festival, you'd be in my arms. we are eagerly waiting for you to come into this world. I didn't know me and my stupid husband would be able to love someone more than my cute little baby bunny, your Dad." she bit her lip. Jungkook got overwhelmed and tears welled up in his eyes. even Taehyung got emotional.

"so let's meet next year in person without this barrier. merry Christmas my little gem! don't trouble your papa much okay. it's Christmas so let him eat whatever he wants to." Yuri looked up and saw the couple crying while biting their lips.

"oh my god! don't be so cry baby over few emotional words. are you going to compete with your kid when they comes into this world , huh?" she herself wiped the tears leaving her eyes. She cleared her throat and kissed them on the forehead lovingly.

"I made a garden salad and mixed fruit salad , Taehyungie. you can have every delicious food on this table but you need to have it for my little grandkid, okay?" Taehyung nodded feeling overwhelmed with the maternal care, as if it's his own mom in front of him.

Taehyung hugged Yuri's waist tightly and his his face. " thank you so much Mom!"

"look at you, calling me mom and thanking me as well. you are not supposed to thank me, dear ." Yuri kissed his head and after few moments she went back to kitchen for further preparation and left the couple alone on the dining table.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and started to eat in silence.

"Jungkook!"

"yes?" he looked up.

"thank you." Taehyung said.

"for what?"

"for everything. for sharing the love of these two people in your life, for making me experience my mother's love again, for stopping me at that day in the hospital, for this baby, and for being an amazing husband." Taehyung greatfully said. 'and you are making me fall in love with you ' the unsaid word remained at the tip of his tongue.

Jungkook smiled painfully.

His heart shattering at the sincerity of the pretty male's.

' I wish I was  a perfect man for you.'

..................

to be continued..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 22.2K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
356K 13.2K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...
889K 50.1K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...
173K 8K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...