๐‡๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐...

Por rollzing

โ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐‡๐ˆ๐€๐
๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™ฎ & ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ง
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐

๐“๐–๐Ž

2.5K 145 32
Por rollzing

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
8/12/25

"CAN YOU STAY the fuck still!? God damn." Zachariah spat in annoyance. She kept pushing his hand away whenever he tried to clean a wound.

"Well I'm sorry that this shit hurts! I can't help it." Mal scoffed deciding to stay quiet for the remainder of his procedures. She could sense he was getting annoyed with her and there's nothing she hated more than being seen as annoying.

On the bright side, her vision was back. Well.. somewhat back. Both her eyes were swollen and she could hardly see out of them unless she squinted. That dude really did a number on her face.

"Ight this one might be the most painful part cause I gotta give you stitches. That weird nigga busted your ear open." Zach tucked his lips. He regretted ending that dudes life so quickly, he should've tortured him.

Unfortunately, Malora was there and he couldn't waste time on torture since his main goal was to get her to safety.

What type of sick nigga puts his hands on women? Especially helpless ones like Malora. Just thinking about it got him riled up again.

Malora placed her hand on top of his and that alone was enough to snap him back to reality. Her touch was so soft..

"Zachariah.. you okay? You had a mad face on there for a bit." She softly asked, tilting her head.

He shrugged and searched through his first aid kit for the needles. "I was just thinkin' bout earlier. And how that nigga deserved worse than death, he deserved torture."

Malora stayed quiet but she honestly agreed with him. Any man that thinks it's okay to beat girls just because they say no, are truly sick.

But in a way she felt like it was her fault. If she was never on the streets in the first place none of this would have happened.

"I'm about to start the stitches, ight? If it hurts too bad you can just scratch onto my arm, ion mind." He warned and she nodded.

Malora was honestly so scared of needles but she's handled worse. Might as well just get this shit over with.

As soon as he poked the needle into her ear she bit back a scream. 'This shit hurts, god fucking damn!'

All that before hand pep talk was useless because she still felt like she was dying.

She gripped onto his tattooed covered arm and scratched into his skin as hard as she could. She hoped she wasn't hurting him too bad.. but shit, he's the one that told her it was okay.

"You almost done love, almost done. You doin' a good job so far." Zach praised while talking her through it. He could tell she was terrified before he even stuck the needle in, which is why he offered to let her hold onto him.

Now all he had needed to do was tighten her stitches which is the easiest and less painful part.

A/N: I never got stitches chile so idk how this shit works ngl..

The needle finally exited her ear and she let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't until she looked down that she noticed his arm was dripping blood because of how hard she was digging into his skin.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you-"

"It's okay Malora. Ion even feel that shit." He chuckled, wiping off her ear.

Her face visibly looked cleaner and it almost looked like she didn't just get beat the fuck up.

The only thing he couldn't do much about was her black eyes.. those would just have to go away on their own.

But thankfully she could see again since he cleaned her eyes for her! And as soon as she regained her vision the first thing she took in was his appearance..

He was so fucking fine. Tatted up everywhere, beautiful curly hair, majestic eyes, and shall I go on?

Malora almost wanted to ask that man if she could suck his dick.. for free at that. That's how fine he was. Or maybe that was just the hoe in her talking, but boy oh boy..

He must've noticed her staring because his face scrunched up into a mug so fast. Zachariah hated being stared at no matter who it was.

"Fuck is you lookin' at?" He spat and her mood was completely brought down. Because did he really have to be that rude about it? "Sorry! Your eyes are just really pretty."

He nodded and decided to stay silent because now he felt bad. It wasn't her fault he was so easily triggered..

"But ima get outta your face now. I know you prolly' annoyed of me anyways," she smiled and hopped down from his kitchen Island. "Plus I gotta get back to work, it's getting late."

He jerked his head back and had to physically bite his tongue so he didn't cuss this little girl out.

"What you mean get back to work? Yeen goin' back out there. Is you crazy?"

Malora sighed before gathering all her belongings. As much as she didn't want to be back out there, if she went home empty handed there's no telling what Lily would do.

And it's not like she had anywhere else to go. She had nothing of her own, not even a fucking car. "Uh yeah.. I know how it sounds but I need the money Zach. Please don't judge."

Zachariah didn't judge her at all actually. It was just her safety he was concerned about. He didn't spend all this time patching her up for her to go right back out there and let the same thing happen.

"I feel you but I promise you there's other ways to make money. You almost died tonight yo! Imagine if I wasn't there, what you think woulda happened?"

She bit her lip in an attempt not to cry because she knew he was right. It's not like she wanted to but she had to.

"I don't have anywhere else to go! Trust me, I don't wanna be out on these streets at 2 o'clock in the morning. But if I don't make any money tonight, then I'm in for it."

Zach tucked his lips trying to come up with a solution. He honestly had one but he just didn't know if she would be up for it. But shit, everything was worth a shot.

He just saved her life today, and he'd rather she stay alive a bit longer.

"Look Ion wanna see you dead somewhere, Malora. You just stay here for now and work on getting you a safer job." He suggested.

Zach knew how this sounded and maybe it was too much. But she reminded him of someone.. his mother.

His mother was almost the same as Malora. Their situations were slightly different but nevertheless he tried to protect her but couldn't. And now she's dead, all because he failed her.

So he'll be damned if he let Malora walk out of that door and straight to her death like he did with his mom.

Malora was silent but on the inside she was screaming with glee. He cared.. he was the first to actually care if she lived or died.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I don't know-"

"I wasn't asking. Nothing about what I said was a question. So we gone make a stop at wherever you was staying before and pack some of your shit up, understand?" He explained watching as she held a big smile on her face.

She was so happy, happy that someone could finally see all the pain she was in. And offered her a way out. No one else would care this much, so she was just so grateful that Zach was this kind hearted.

Well towards her at least.. any other bitch he would've kicked out with a quickness. But there was just something about Malora that pulled him in.

"Okay Zachariahhh. But can we do all that tomorrow? I'm super tired and my body is so sore." Malora yawned- stretching her back and placing her items back down.

He nodded before grabbing her hand and leading her towards his room. The apartment was only a one bedroom and of course he would give her the room.

"You can sleep in here, it's a tv and everything. I got extra tooth brushes and shi' too just let me know what you need. Don't be scared to jus' ask, ight?" He asked and she nodded, but she didn't want to kick him out of his own room.

Mal already felt like she burdened him enough today. The least she could do was let him have his room, "Wait but this is your room Zach. I don't want to put you out of your own space, you should just sleep in here and I'll go on the couch!"

He smiled, shaking his head lightly at her concern. That's one thing he was starting to like about her. She always put others feelings before her own, to him it just showed she wasn't as selfish as all these other girls.

"You not sleepin' on no couch so you can drop dat' shi right now. Just get yo ass in that bed and I'll bring you another blanket." Zach just thought it to be plain manners.

Mal was his guest and he wanted to make her feel as comfortable as possible.

"Fineee. As long as you're okay with it, and thank you so much Zachariah! For everything." Malora spoke genuinely as she pulled him into a tight hug.

If it was anyone else Zachariah would've probably killed them. But luckily he was gaining a soft spot for this annoying ass girl.

"Yeah you don't gotta' thank me. You safe here with me from now on."

This was a win for Zach too honestly, because now he wasn't alone and had someone to protect.

Someone to live for..

authors note
chapters will get longer y'all,
and don't be a ghost reader 😐 swear i hate u mfs

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

174K 2.3K 23
**** cover page not mine **** R rated read at your own risk After having a very hot one-night stand with a stranger, Christodia found out that the...
72.9K 240 11
As the title says
1M 88.8K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
98.6K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...