Tempted by Temptations

By LovingCesi

Khadija was deeply in love with Ahmed and attached her beliefs about love to him, even converting her religio... More

Epi Two
Epi Three
Epi Four
Epi Five
Epi Six
Epi Seven
Epi Eight
Revised Epi Nine
Epi Ten
Epi Eleven
Epi Twelve
REVISED Epi Thirteen
EPI FOURTEEN
Revised Epi Fifteen
Epi Sixteen
Epi Seventeen
Epi Eighteen
Epi Nineteen
Epi Twenty
Epi Twenty One
Epi Twenty Two
Epi Twenty Three
Epi Twenty Four
Epi Twenty Five
Epi Twenty Six
Epi Twenty Seven
Episode Twenty Eight
Episode Twenty Nine
Episode Thirty
Episode Thirty One
Epi Thirty Two
Episode Thirty Three
Episode Thirty Four
Episode Thirty Five
Episode Thirty Six
Episode Thirty Seven
Episode Thirty Eight
Episode Thirty Nine
Episode Forty
Episode Forty One

Epi One

60 4 1
By LovingCesi

(Incall)

Khadija' POV

"How long have you been there, Khady?" Mom asked. "I missed you so much, Khad, especially Kayden; he misses you."

"Aww, so sweet. Miss you both, Mom; we'll meet as soon as I finish my internship here in Cebu." I answered while preparing my breakfast and get ready for work.

"You should also call later after work, Khad." She said and ended the call.

(End call)

God, I miss home so much. I was about to stand from the dining table to get my bag when suddenly a call came, and it was Jannah. I don't know what she's up to, but I hope it's something about work, not something about men.

(Incall)

"Hi, Khady. I just wanted to inform you that we are having a party tonight," she said calmly and gave a mirthless laugh. Here we go again.

"I don't want to go," I said, rolling my eyes even though she couldn't see it. " Bye," I said and ended the call.

(Call ended)

I did my usual things every day. While I was walking, I suddenly felt so empty. I feel so open inside. I have felt this before and know why I always feel it: I am still healing from my past relationship. I thought having my internship in Cebu would make me enjoy things. But I was wrong.

I thought I could heal and move on, but why am I still hurting? I know he's already dating another girl, but I still have a video call with his offspring that looks exactly like him.

I hated what I became now; I am not yet ready for such a responsibility, but I love Kayden so much, no doubt. I need to accept this situation. I can't believe that behind those sweet words from him to his son was nothing because he ghosted us. I begged and waited for answers, but what now? There's none.

I cut the crap that was inside my head, and I arrived at the office at the exact time. The staff on duty were Miss Jenny, Miss Leslie, and Miss Maria. Those three were the best; they helped me with all the struggles in the travel company.

It's busy here in the office now since December is near. There are many discounts on airlines, especially the most common one, Air Asia. I won't lie, but being a travel agent is so fun. Most passengers are foreigners who have goddamn saintly vibes. Sharp jaws and deep eyes with polar bear arms, but those aren't my type, haha.While still on duty,

I processed three Filipino passengers who wanted to avail of tour packages in Coron, Palawan, and luckily, the staff was willing to give this task to me since I have worked here for two months already.

I was smiling and taking recaps from the tour that they availed from me so that I would not have any trouble.

"Let me recap your trip, ma'am, for assurance and safety from our company," I said, looked at her in the eyes, and smiled genuinely. "You are availing a trip to Coron Palawan with an additional three pax airfares and hotel accommodation. I have also prepared your Day 1 to Day 4." I recapped and gave her the script for their Day 1-4.

"Thanks, Miss, you are very accommodating. Let me offer you this," she said and handed me a coupon.

I read what's in it and discovered that this coupon is for a party later tonight with VIP accommodation.

What the! -_-

My heart eyed the customer, who was 50 years old and had blond, fresh-looking hair. She looks like her 30s in her aura, with her soothing, sweet voice and glossy skin. I wonder how she maintained that youthful look of hers.

"Wow!, thank you, ma'am. Appreciated." I said with a smile, glanced at her, and then got back to look for the statements on the monitor and printed them for their itinerary.While waiting, I told her to sit for a while. But she insisted on standing and just watching.

"What's your name, Miss? You look so professional!. I want you to be my agent while I stay here in the Philippines, eeii! " she said with cute giggles. I never expected that behavior, haha, but she looks adorable.

"Thank you, ma'am, but I am still an intern. My name is Khadija!" I said again and stood up to check the printer before me, and we leveled our eyes.

" Oh please!, I don't care if you're still an intern. You look good at it! " She praises again and chuckles cutely.

Oh god, who's mom is this? She looks cute and more professional even though she's acting childishly.

*Costumers phone ringing*

I looked at Ma'am, but she was not even glancing at the one calling.

Minutes passed.

"You should sit for a while, ma'am. Sorry for keeping you waiting." I said awkwardly and shyly, smiling at her while glancing at her every second after watching the process in the printer.

"Oh no, please continue what you were doing." She said with a hand gesture.God, she looks so god damn goddess. She's waiting for about half an hour but still on her professional poise.

I ducked down for the two papers that fell on the floor, and when I got up.

My eyes widened, and I covered my mouth with my palm and stepped back. How does this man get here without me noticing it? Ma'am noticed my shock because the man before me just popped up.

"Oh god! sorry, did I surprise you?" He said with a dark baritone voice and smiled playfully

Who is this guy?

I arcked my brow and furrowed my sight into him.

"Ohh sorry! Miss, he's with me, my son." She said, holding his son's arm and squeezing it as hard as possible.

"Ouch Mom!" he complained and removed his arm from her mom's, resulting in his mom separating an inch from him.

Now I couldn't move. I felt this man watching me.

Knowing he's looking at me, I am now eyeing him from my peripheral vision.

He's leaning on the counter. His mom noticed how he was acting, so she took a seat and scrolled something on the phone.

I now diverted my sight to this guy.

That's it; he just winked at me. -_-

I don't know what happened, but I gave him an awkward smile, which made him smile handsomely. Oh god, I just noticed his facial features.

This guy was half something, but I knew his mom was a Filipina.

"Excuse me ma'am! " I called and found her on the benches in front of the counter.

"You can recap and give it to my son, Miss." She said, smiling and returning to what she was doing on her phone.Oh no, this is awkward.

"So, this is your itinerary, Sir. You can contact this business card for any trouble or inconveniencies." I said and then handed the additional itineraries. I gave him Miss Leslie's business card, resulting in my hands feeling his hand's skin into mine since the business card is rectangular.

"So your name is Leslie?" he said while nodding and focusing on the business card.

I noticed that Miss Leslie had heard what Sir had said. She looked at me for a while, giving me a meaningful look, more like telling me to share my business card, which is not a good idea since I am not yet a staff member here.

"Ok! maybe I'll call you for other purposes, Miss Leslie," he said and arranged the papers I gave him. I slowly looked in Miss Leslie's direction.

There she was, blinking owlishly, anchored her attention on. I gave her a puppy eye. Haha, we were both cute in our expressions.

And that ends my duty. I urgently called Jannah to tell her that I have a good news.

*Dialing Jannah*
(Incall)

"Yes my dear Khady?" She answered in the next line using her flirty voice which is so not good to hear.

"Jannah I've got here a very good news! " I said with excitement.

"Okay okay hit it girl!" -Jannah

"So, a costumer of mine gave me a coupon------" I said again with excitement and immediately cutted what I'm saying.

"A coupon? What's with that?" She asked with a bored voice.

"Arggghh! its a free accommodation for the party tonight. I don't know how that beautiful lady has this but she offered it." I explained with a super calm voice.

"Wooaaah! you sureeeeee?"

"Yes and you know what it's a VIP accommodation!"

"Wow that's good! Good job Khady hahaha atleast we can now experience being social even though we don't have allowance anymore. BWAHAHAHA." she laughed so loud to the point that a distance my phone from my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 406 21
A storm has passed and in its wake it had left Mahila police thana in tatters, messy but a little more strong in the terms of unity between it's memb...
194K 9.5K 60
THE FIRST "JIMIN X JEONGYEON" INSTA FIC Β«in which two people who hate each other in real life connect online.Β» STARTED 171311 ENDED -ONGOING β€’NO PLAG...
40.4K 888 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
113K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"