How? (Hyunchan Fanfiction)

By Exorcist_Twins

"How?" It is a drama, romance, comedy story about Bang Chan and Hyunjin. This story will have some trigger to... More

Intro
I

II

46 3 0
By Exorcist_Twins

(A/N: Sorry for the long wait on this chapter, but I've been going through a lot of stress with personal stuff write now, but writing is going to be something I'm going to work on a lot now.

It may be a few weeks till another chapter comes out, cause life is still hitting hard right now, maybe later I'll say whats going on if anyone wants to know.

But for now, enjoy the chapter. )

1583 words-

Late that night Chan was heading down the long hall of bedrooms to make sure everyone was sleeping, to only fine Hyunjin awake again, he was sitting on his bed, head in hands and slight crying.

Of course this makes Chan worried so he doesn't hesitate to enter the boys room. Hearing the door open Hyunjin lifts his head quickly, slamming down the screen of his computer and frantically whipping his eyes to attempt to hide the tears which had already been seen.

"Chan...wh-what are you doing?" Hyunjin slightly choked on his words, still trying to bring his breathing back to it's normal state, which he failed at doing so. He rubbed his hands on his pajama pants to try and make the wetness on his hands go away, Chan sat down next to Hyunjin.
"Hyunjinnie, is everything okay? Whats going on?"

Chan spoke in a calm voice, placing his hand on Hyunjins shoulder slightly moving Hyunjin closer to him, making Hyunjin lend on his side and his head landing on his shoulder, he try's to comfort him into talking with him, yet Hyunjin doesn't say anything.

"Hyunjin? Talk to me? Why were you crying?" Chan lifted Hyunjins chin so that there eyes could meet, Hyunjins tried to look away to hid his red eyes from Chan, yet the older still caught a glimpse of them. "It's nothing, could I please be only?" Were the first words Hyunjin spoke to him, Chan didn't want to leave, yet it was all that Hyunjin would say to him.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me wha--" "Just leave!" Hyunjin practically yelled out. Seeing how it was unusual for Hyunjin to raise his voice at someone like that Chan choice to leave, he could tell something was bothering Hyunjin, but pestering him about it wasn't going to help the situation.

As Chan left Hyunjin reopened his laptop to reveal the email he was struggling to figure out how to respond to, the context of the email made Hyunjin become uncontrollably shacky just by viewing the words of the message.

And to him, the worst part wasn't even the message itself, the message was still really bad. But the email he was sent, was by no other then there formal group member Kim Woojin.

Woojin at first when meeting Hyunjin got him to open up about his past before Stray kids, learning information about him that no one else knows, information which could ruin his reputation forever. Within the email Hyunjin was given it tells him that if he doesn't listen to what he says then he will release all this information to the public, voice recordings were left in the email, recordings of Hyunjins voice back then, Woojin had recorded them when they spoke, proving that it was indeed real.

The reason as to why Woojin recorded it back then is still mystery to him, maybe he knew he'd get kicked out from the way he acted with everyone and wanted to make sure he'd get his revenge some way or another.

Hyunjin shook at the thought of people knowing about his past, he had to do everything he could to keep this information from getting out and keep anyone in Stray kids from finding out. He wasn't allowed to tell anyone, or again the information would be released, so he had to do whatever Woojin told him, but he also had to no one to help him through this.

First thing he wanted to do was go to Chan for comfort, he always went to Chan for comfort whenever he just needed someone to hold him when he needed to cry. Most of the time Chan never knew what made Hyunjin upset, he just cared about making him feel better.

Hyunjin cried to himself unable of figuring out what to do, he felt powerless, and scared. He then noticed a phone number at the bottom of the email, hesitate rather he should call it or not, he whipped his yet again wet face and attempt to calm his breath, he called the number.

"H-he....-hello?" Hyunjin shacky voice spoke into his phone. "It been awhile, Hwang Hyunjin." A small evil chuckle could be heard at then end of his sentence. "What do you want Woojin? I don't understand, why threaten me?" Hyunjin trys to sounds a bit confidant to make himself sound like his not terrified, yet the shackyness of his voice fails is fake confidence.

"I think my email was enough of an explanation of what I want." Woojin's sinister voice rang in Hyunjin's ear. "Is there anyway you could just take all this back, pretend none of this ever happened? No one has to know, it can just be between you and me." Hyunjin was shocked when he heard a breath like chuckle escape from Woojin's mouth.

"Haha, are you serious?! Wow, Hyunjin we both know your going to be silent rather you do as I say or not, so I might as well get something out of this like I planned on." Hyunjin started to cry again in silence, finding no way out but to listen to him.

Woojin hung up the phone after he heard Hyunjin muffled cry, Hyunjin threw his phone across the room in frustration as he cried out louder, quickly quieting himself so he didn't alarm anyone. He didn't bother getting out of bed to pick his phone up and just left it there on the floor in front of his door, still feeling that he needs to to cry, he thinks about calling for Chan, but knowing he'd only slip everything he just found out, he choices to just covers himself up in his blanket wrapping himself up like a burrito and muffling the sounds of his sobs.

He soon fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 9am, everyone had already woken up and had breakfast chatting in the living room, when Bang Chan noticed, "Guys, is um...is Hyunjin still sleeping?" Felix looked down at his phone, lighting up the screen to see the time. "Odd, his normally up by now. I'll go wake him." Felix stood up, soon feeling Bang Chan's hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry yourself with it, you stay here, I'll go wake him."

Felix sat back down, nodding his head, Bang Chan then left for the long hallway, he was still concerned about Hyunjin after how things ended between the two the past night. He quickly walked down the hall to Hyunjin's room, feeling kinda worried, he walked up and knocked on the door.

He didn't receive an answer.

He knocked again, calling his name a little, "Hyunjinnie?"

Still nothing.

With that, He knocked again, and slightly opened the door, hearing a crack sound as he stepped down, quickly backing up he noticed Hyunjin's phone, thankfully he only barely cracked the screen, and after picking it up, it works fine.

He walked over to Hyunjin's bed, to find him wrapped in his blankets. He gently shacks Hyunjin's shoulder while quietly calling his name out. "Hyunjinnie? come on, wake up, it's already past 9 o'clock." Chan noticed his words had no effect, he sighed and pulled the blanket off of Hyunjin, seeing dried tears on his pale face, dark circles under his eyes, his nose was red, along with his cheeks.

Chan gently placed the back of his hand on Hyunjin's cheek, feeling warm to the touch he sit's next to Hyunjin. "He has a fever..." Chan whispered to himself.

Chan left the room, and walked back to the living room, Felix was confused seeing Chan, but no Hyunjin. Chan noticed the look from the freckled boy, so before Felix could even say anything Chan answered the unspoken questioned. 

"I think Hyunjin is sick, or he has a fever at least, I'm going to let him sleep in today, I'm gonna bring him a cold wet rag to help his fever, you guys can still go to dance practice today, I'll stay here with Hyunjin."

Everyone agreed with Chan, Chan went back to Hyunjin's room to find him sitting up in bed stretching a bit he has yet to noticed Chan's presents in the room. After a small yawn his eyes landed upon Chan who was lending against his door frame, he was a bit startled by Chan's sudden appearance to him, yet he was rather calmer then he thought.

"Channie, y-you startled me...wh-what are you doing in here?" Hyunjin stuttered a bit while speaking, his throat hurting from crying so much the previous night. Chan came and sit down holding out a glass of water and some medicine. "You have a fever, take this, it will help."

Hyunjin slight push's Chan's hand away. "I'm fine, but thanks." Hyunjins wake voice spoke. But Chan wasn't having it, pushing his hand back to Hyunjin he spoke again, with a bit more stern voice. "Take it."

Hyunjin obeyed, he seemed slightly scared, which made Chan instantly feel bad. "Lay down, you need rest today." Chan said as placing the cold rag on Hyunjin's forehead, he flinched from the sudden coldness touching him.

Chan made sure Hyunjin had everything he needed and was staying in bed, he wanted to ask him about last night, but only saw that conversation going down the same path it did the other night.

Hyunjin didn't speak much, due to his throat, but Chan just thought he didn't want to talk to him. Chan told Hyunjin about his phone, and told him he'd pay to fix his screen, it never occurred to him to ask why his phone was on the floor by the door but, he wouldn't find that out tell later.

1583 words-

Ever comment is loved and appreciated~
See you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
138K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC