Marvel: NightWing's Tale

Door XxLegacy214xX

My name is Dick Grayson and in another universe I would have been the first boy wonder, but this isn't that u... Meer

The Protector of New York
Bio
NightWing Located
Prey of the Clown
Joker Takedown
Avengers
Avengers Biography
Reindeer Games
Flying Monkeys
Attack on the Hellicarrier

Finding the clown

500 26 1
Door XxLegacy214xX

It's been weeks since the joker murders took place and whoever this guy is he isn't stopping anytime soon especially not tonight it seems.

As rain poured down onto the New York streets police swarmed the streets as the cordoned off Times Square where a body dressed like the nightwing lays dead with a Joker playing card lying on his chest.

   I know it's not Nightwing himself, because I'm Nightwing.

A man died tonight just so Joker could get to me and it worked. I won't stop until I catch the bastard.

   As thunder started to strike down from the skies the light from the storm showed our hero standing in the edge of a roof looking down at the body and as he grips his fist in anger Detective Montoya could be seen walking towards Nightwing.

   "Hey." Renee said as she looked down and saw where the hero was staring.

   "This isn't your fault." Renee stated as she placed her hand on the hero's shoulder.

   "No, but it's my responsibility." I stated as I took out my grappling gun and zipped away leaving the detective to sigh before she pulled out a card with an Eagle symbol on it given to her by a Red-headed Agent.

   After zipping away I returned to the nest where I quickly got to work trying to figure out where this Joker could be when suddenly I raised a hidden gun and pointed at Natasha who walked into the bunker with her hands held up in surrender.

   "Jeez, this joker guy must have really gotten under your skin." Natasha said as she walked towards me as I sighed and lowered the gun.

   "Sorry." I stated as took off my mask and leaned against the table with my head down.

   "What happened?" Natasha asked as I turned on the news showing tonight's murder.

   "He dressed the guy up to look like me." I stated as Natasha looked shocked.

   "It's not your fault." Natasha stated as I chuckled.

   "We both know that's not true. What are you doing here anyways?" U asked as I turned to Natasha who smiled.

   "Is it so hard to believe that I am here for you?" Natasha asked as she sat on my table to which I moved where I was standing between her legs with my arms sitting on either side of her legs.

   "Let's say you're telling the truth. What now?" I asked as Natasha bit her lap before pulled me forward and kissed me with me kissing her back.

   "Natasha I have to find him." I said as I broke away from her to which she wrapped her arms around me.

   "And you will. You wanna know why?" Natasha asked to which I nodded wanting to know.

   "Because you won't be doing it alone." Natasha stated as she hopped off the table and headed towards the exit before she came back in with a girl.

"Natasha—" I started to say before she raises her hand stopping me.

   "Before you get mad just know that Daisy here has been vetted by Shield. Trust me she's good." Natasha stated as I glared before I walked towards the girl causing her to gulp.

   "Nightwing sir—" the girl tried to say before I held up my hand and looked her over.

   "You're the girl I saved a few weeks ago." I stated causing Natasha to smirk as Daisy nodded.

   "Yes it's me. I'm Daisy Johnson." Daisy stated as she held out her hand to which I grabbed in a shake.

   "So, how can you help?" I asked as I crossed my arms causing Natasha to bite her lip as she stared at my arms while Daisy gulped.

   "I'm a Hacker anything you need I can get." Daisy stated as I started walking around her.

   "Any combat experience?" I asked as Natasha stepped forward.

   "I took the honor of putting her through her paces." Natasha stated as I looked genuinely shocked by that statement.

   "I knew you had potential." I stated as Daisy smiled before I walked towards my computer system before I pulled out a chair.

   "Well welcome to the Nest Daisy." I stated as Daisy grew excited before she quickly walked over and sat down.

   "Okay what do you need?" Daisy asked.

   "I need a trail to follow." I stated as Daisy nodded before she started typing as I saw Natasha start to walk away.

   "Uh uh. Bring your ass back here." I stated as Natasha dropped her head and sighed before she walked back over.

   "So close." Natasha said with a smirk as I shook my head before I sat down with Natasha sitting on my lap.

   "Do you think she will find something?" Natasha asked as we looked over at Daisy who was focused on her keystrokes.

   "I hope so." I stated as Natasha laid her back against my chest with me wrapping my arms around her.

   "Will you have dinner with me after this is over?" Natasha asked as I smirked.

   "I'd like that." I stated as Natasha smiled before she kissed my lips.

Two Hours Later...

As Natasha and I trained with Bamboo sticks suddenly Daisy jumped up.

   "I got something." Daisy exclaimed to which I smirked as Natasha and walked over and looked at the computer.

    "Around the time this joker playing card and those shell casings were being left at crime scenes a new gang was hitting the streets." Daisy stated as she clicked her mouse showing us thugs with clown mask carrying around AK's.

  "Coincidence I think not. Check this out." Daisy stated as she played a video showing us Jokers gang dumping the body dressed like me in Times Square.

   "Where these guys coming from?" I asked as I leaned on the table with Natasha crossing her arms ready to go and hit something.

   "Mainly out of Brooklyn, but I do have a few guys coming from Queens as well." Daisy said as I nodded before I turned to Natasha who was smirking.

   "You take Queens I take Brooklyn?" I asked as Natasha nodded before I turned to Daisy I placed my hand on her shoulder making her blush.

   "Daisy, your hired." I stated as Daisy went slack jawed causing me to smirk before I got suited up along Natasha.

   "You always get to have all the fun." Natasha stated as I smirked while placing my batons on my back with Natasha doing the same with hers.

"Next Mission you can take the bigger area." I stated as we hopped on our bikes with Daisy smiling at us.

   "Be careful." Natasha said with concern in her voice to which I leaned over and kissed her with her reciprocating before I revved my engine and sped out of the bunker with Natasha doing the same before we nodded at each other as I turned right while she went left.

   "Hey I got a lead." I said as I activated my comm link connecting to Renee.

   "Whatcha got?" Renee asked as I drifted around the corner.

   "New gang hit the streets. Wears clown mask, Coincidence?" I asked as I sped through oncoming traffic.

   "I wouldn't be a good coo if I thought so, what's your plan?" Renee asked as I sped past the Brooklyn sign.

   "Most of the gang is coming out of Brooklyn that's where I'm headed, but a few are also coming out of Queens I got a friend heading the way. I'm thinking the people in blue can come on out and join the party." I stated as I leaned off my bike and zipped away as my bike took on its auto drive function and disappeared.

   "You got it. Don't have too much fun without me." Renee sassed before she hung up as I took off running across the rooftops.

Warehouse: Jokerz hideout.

  As I kneeled on the edge of the warehouse I saw this gang of Jokers moving product in and out continuously.

   "They sure move fast." I muttered to myself when suddenly I grabbed my batons and turned only to see Renee looking at me with wide eyes.

   "Detective." I said as I drew a breath as I walked towards her as she smiled embarrassingly.

   "Where's the rest of you?" I asked only seeing Renee and no other cops.

   "Captain sent them to Queens. I figured I'd join you." Renee said as I shook my head making her smile.

   "Looks like we're doing things my way." I stated as Renee followed me to the edge where I pulled out my grapple gun and grabbed her waist making the detective blush.

   "Hold on." I stated causing the detective to wrap her arms around my neck as I shot the tool before we zipped over to the warehouse.

   After landing in the roof of the warehouse Montoya and I crept up to the window and look inside to see a guard standing right below us.

   "Okay I'll drop down and take him out and then you follow behind me." I stated getting ready to jump.

   "Are you crazy? Do you see how far that jump is?" Renee asked fear creeping in to which I placed my hand on her shoulder causing Renee to look at me.

   "Trust me. I'll catch you." I stated as Renee gulped before I dropped down from the window right on top of the guard to which I quickly wrapped my arm around his throat choking him out until he was unconscious.

   After taking care of the guard I rolled him off me before I stood up and nodded at Montoya who took a breathe before dropping down to which I held out my arms and caught her.

   "You can open your eyes now." I whispered to Montoya who had her eyes squeezed shut before she slowly opened them before blushing seeing my face so close to hers.

   "T-Thanks." Renee said nervously before I put her down letting her breathe a sigh of relief before we moved through the warehouse going towards the office.

   "You thinking what I'm thinking." Montoya said as I looked back and smirked at her.

   "That whoever runs this place is most likely in the office and will hopefully have a location on Joker." I stated making Renee smile before suddenly Natasha dropped down in front us.

   "Sorry I'm late." Natasha whispered with a smirk as I moved Montoya's gun towards the ground seeing it was Natasha.

   "You almost gave me a heart attack." Montoya whisper shouted as I moved ahead of the women.

   "Maybe you should be more aware of your surroundings." Natasha stated with a. Shrug as I sighed at their bickering before I quieted them as I saw the offices ahead.

   "Nest?" I said into my comment link connecting with the bunker.

   "I'm here!" Daisy exclaimed into the mic voicing her excitement.

   "I need you to cut the lights in the area by the office." I said into the comms.

   "Okay 3...2...1." Daisy counted down until the lights cut off making me smile.

   "Nice work." I stated before I dropped down from the roof and started beating thugs on my way to the office with Natasha and Renee backing me up.

   As I reached the office I saw the guy inside panicking to which I kicked down the door before I rushed in and grabbed the guy by his arm and twisted before I kicked his knee causing him to scream in pain.

   "Where's Joker?" I asked as I squeezed.

   "I got nothing to say to you Nightwing." The joker thug said trying to be tough.

   "Talk or I'll break every bone in your body." I growled causing the thug to panic.

   "He's on Arkham island. I swear that's all I know." The thug exclaimed.

   "If you're lying I'll break the other one." I stated.

   "The other Wha—AHHH!" The thug said before screaming in pain as I twisted his arm breaking it.

   "Arkham Island." I stated as I approached Renee and Natasha with the detective sighing as she saw the thug holding arm as groaned in pain.

   "Alright well I have to call this in." Renee said as I nodded.

   "Jokers mine." I stated as I walked onto the street and called my bike.

   "We are bringing him in, right?" Natasha asked as she hopped on her bike next to me.

   "That's up to him." I stated before I drove off as Natasha sighed before she followed behind me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.1K 261 12
In the aftermath of Wally's death, Dick chooses to take a step back from his life as a hero. His family, his friends. He leaves it all behind. Not b...
5.7K 263 20
Dick Grayson was a young boy who could control anything depending on his mood. His eyes were his power. When his parents died it was stormy all arou...
315 55 16
For the last three months, Dick Grayson has thought he was the only person who survived the apocalypse caused by Lex Luthor's most diabolical creatio...
71K 2.5K 72
Sequel to Nightwing: Heartless Willa has built a life without Dick Grayson. She's run away from Gotham and anything to do with superheroes to process...