Baby Bakugo x Fem!Reader ♡

By arthurbabyboyle

It was just another day at UA... until Aizawa walks in with a baby. But what happens when baby Bakugo only wa... More

A child!
K, but like why me tho?
The Common Room
Day 2
NO ONE ELSE!!
MY POOP IS COMING!
Gorls Nite w/da boys
Skipping school
Authors Note
Bakugo's Parents
2 DAYS LEFT
oh no...

CAUSE I'M BETTER!

4.8K 157 18
By arthurbabyboyle

                                                          *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

The drive to the Bakugos house was nice. You would have teleported there, but you didn't know where to go. You entered the house and Mitsuki told you to make yourself at home while she started making dinner.

Once you walked in you set Katsuki down, you walked around the living room to look at the pictures. You saw one of Katsuki as a child and of course he looks the same. "It's weird to see him like this right now in the picture..." You say to yourself not thinking someone was walking up to you. "I know... if you think he was chill as a kid you were wrong." Masaru says. "He was just as ambitious as he is now, well his 16-year-old self that is." you both laugh and look at the pictures.

"So, you and my son-?" He asks in a shy kind of way. "Huh? Oh no! Haha we actually arnt even that close. We actually got close if you can say that like a week ago. Actually, when he was turned into a baby... I mean I'm not really complaining or anything, but we never really talked I mean he would pick on me, but he was like that with everybody too, sometimes I thought he picked on me more than others but I-" you were cut off by him laughing.

You look at him confused but were interrupted again by a tug on your finger. You looked down and saw Katsuki looking up at you with eager eyes. "What bab- uh. Yes Katsuki?" You briefly look at Masaru to see if he noticed. I don't think he did he's still laughing a little.

Katsuki does the potty dance. "I got him! Y/N dinner is ready!" Mitsuki says while picking up her baby. "Masaru baby will you and Y/N set the table?" She says while walking away from us.

                                                             *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Well, Y/N? What is your quirk?"

You look up from feeding Katsuki his applesauce because you forgot to bring that with you from the school so you used your quirk, and he would only let you feed him. Plus, you didn't mind.

"Uh, haha I can teleport." You smiled up at them. "Oh, my goodness your right!" Sorry dear. Flew over my mind." "You're good! I kind of use my quirk in a 'secretive' kind of way. I think it will help me in combat and missions in the future. Like the element of surprise! I like seeing the look on people faces in combat when they find out a second too late that I have won."

Mitsuki and Masaru watch you feed there 'currently' baby boy applesauce and talk to them while your face beams with excitement. "Yeah, and I remember the first time I trained with Bakugo at school, the look on HiS FACE!!! Hahahah man he did not like me after THAT fight!" You chuckle at him. "No, you did not!"

"How so?" Mitsuki asked you with her head on her hand rested on the table while holding Masaru's hand under the table.

"Weeeeell... after hand-to-hand combat, he started to use his quirk and at the time I didn't know what his quirk was and vice versa. So, after the first time he used his quirk on me I obviously didn't like that, but I thought of a way that I might win, and I wasn't sure if it would work but I waited for him to use his quirk on me again and instead of the explosion hitting me..."

*They both gasp*"No way! It hit HIM!?!?"

You look at them with fear. "Uh-wait-" "THAT IS AMAZING Y/N!! Did you win the fight?"

"I- I did.. yes ma'am."

"Oh, wow! You must have been real proud huh! I know my idiot son must have been really happy with the outcome!" She laughs because she knows how angry he would have been losing.

"I would a won iwf she didn't cheated" Katsuki says loudly. "Aww is someone a sore loser? He's just upset cause were at 32 to 14 me." You say with a smirk. Katsuki pouts "15!" he yells.

"Sorry, 32 to 15. My apologies." You correct yourself.

"So, how do you feel about Katsuki now, Y/N?" You look up confused at his parents. "Well, I don't really understand-" "Well, I heard you earlier almost call him 'babe' or 'baby..." He looks at you trying to hide his smirk.

Your face runs red. It's like you forgot all together how to speak or even function. "well- I- Uh- I-" "Duhhh she's my guwrlfweind" *you gasp* He hops out of your lap and runs in another room leaving you stunned and lowkey scared at how the conversation has turned.

"Calm down Y/N. We're just messing with you. You can be excused dear." "Hah uh thank you. I- I'll go find your a- your son." You set down your fork and excuse yourself. "I think he went to his room upstairs to the right." You smile at them still sitting at the table with faces that look like they just pulled a really good prank on you.

Walking upstairs you turn to the right and open the first door. You see Katsuki trying to climb up on his bed.

"You dummy, you can't even get your tiny little legs up there." He looks at you with a mad face.

"Why you mad?" You say while walking over to him to help him up on his bed. Once he is on his bed you sit next to him and start to look around his room and notice that its actually very clean and not very many decorations. He has an All Might poster and a picture of his parents by his desk and his closet was kind of open and noticed a lot of black/dark colored clothing hung up really neatly and his shoes neatly placed on the floor.

"Cause you saiwd I had tiny wegs!" "Hahah cause you do baby."

Laying on your back next to him he quietly says, "And you didn't tell them about us." "Huh? Whatchu mean us? Your two...I think lol and we never talked before you were this young" You turn your head to him and notice he is also laying on his back but with his arms crossed and has a grumpy face on starring at the ceiling. Cutie-patootie.

Bakugo POV

Well, you never played attention to me... I tried getting your attention by training with only you and shitty hair. Plus, I would mess with you more than the others...I guess trying to make it look like I messed with everyone made it too subtle...

Back to your POV

"Well, you cawll me baby" he says in a low tone. "I'm sorry I'll stop." "NO! I wike it." "You do huh? Tell me Katsuki... can you tell me what your opinion about me is when you are your 16-year-old self?" "Mmm... no" "No because you don't want to? Or no because you can't?" You received nothing from the possible two-year-old. "Well, once you turn back into your normal age, I will NEVER let you live this down." You say looking back up at the ceiling.

Mitsuki open the door and leans on the doorway. "You know Y/N it's late and I already called your principal. He has ok'd you staying over for the night." "Oh uh, that's ok I can make it bac-" "That wasn't a question. You're staying. Goodnight!" She smiles, turns off the light and closes the door. "Oh, and he has extra clothes for you to sleep in his dresser!" She yells from the stairs.

You sigh and get up walking over to the dresser. Wow what a day. "Uh...Katsuki? Can you try really hard to remember where your shirts and sweatpants are? I really don't want to go rummaging through your drawers."

"Firwst drawr shirwts thirwd drawr pants." "Thanks Suki."

Bakugo POV

'Suki' •ᴗ•

I don't mind her going through my dresser. What is she fuckin doing to me? I will be the number one hero but a little part of me really likes the fact that I don't have to do anything and be with her. She is gentle and takes care of me and I know she didn't want to in the beginning and maybe now, but she calls me baby and babe! What is that about? Is that cause I am currently a literal baby? Or? UGH WHY AM I WORRYING ABOUT THIS GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER KATSUKI!!!

And what is with her beating me in training all the time? I've got to get that under control! I WILL BE THE BEST I AM THE BEST! CAUSE I'M BETTER!

"Suki?" She says while leaving the bathroom with her hair all damp from taking a shower. wow she looks cute in my clothes. My face flushes a little so I shove my head in my pillow. "What are you doing you dork?" She says while laying back down.

"Noffin just ti-yerd." "Ok well goodnight! We have to wake up early in the morning to get back to school."

Back to your POV

You lay on your side and cover him up. He scoots closer to you and lays on your arm. Running your fingers through his hair he slowly falls asleep. You lay your index finger in his hand, and he closes his hand holding onto your finger. Smiling at him peacefully sleeping you drift off as well.

                                                               *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚

1573 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 3.2K 46
In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball at her and she has to start over and fi...
6 0 2
This is a fanfiction of My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia set in the future. You will get to read the stories of Katsuro Bakugou-Kirishima inclu...
highway By BoB

Fanfiction

15K 724 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...
1.3M 44.6K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...