Romione..... it took a while...

By Romionefanfiction

hi y'all! this is my second fanfic. my first fanfic is based on jodha Akbar.. this one is based on Romione... More

Won-Won and bets.
the handle-bar moustache and imitation
Someone has a certain.... *cough* green monster called jealousy on his nose.
Slughorn's christmas party.
I dont like him anymore.
Argument over an owl.
The Quidditch Match
i DONT call her LAV-LAV!!!!!
the thunderous fight
.the hospital wing
the break up and the new relationship
the worst dream that ever happened
an all new Hermione Jean Granger
Update news

Finally!!

3.5K 85 15
By Romionefanfiction

Hiya! So I got angry and uninstalled Wattpad so I couldn't update+ I am busy with school work as well!!!!!! I got a chance today to upload the next part so here I am!

Hermione's POV
'Psst! Hermione! Over here!' Someone whispered. I turned around and looked around me. I saw a hand peeping out from a curtain. I walked towards the curtain, wand in my hand (just in case!!!!) As I reached the curtain the hand pulled me inside and I collided with the person and fell on top of him. My lips crashed with his lips and I felt electricity spark through me. We lay still like that until the person pushed me off of him. I didn't even know who it was. We both got up. 'Um. Sorry about that.....' The person said. I froze as I looked into his eyes.Ron. oh my gee!!! I kissed Ron!!!!!!!!  'Yeah... Its alright. So why did you call me?' I said not looking at him. 'Um. I wanted to ask you a few personal questions if you don't mind....' He said, scratching his head. I nodded. He lay quiet for a while. I shifted my weight from one foot to another. 'Ronald. I need to go. I have lots of h.w. to do.' I said moving out of the curtain . 'no! Wait! Please Hermione!' He pleaded holding my hand.

'Okay. Ask your questions...' I said and folded my arms across my chest. 'Um..... Do you like Cormac?' He asked nervously. I gave an amused smile and shook my head. He seemed to brighten up a little. 'Do you like Krum?' He asked me. I shook my head again. He gave me 1000-watt smile. I smiled back. 'OK. Do you like Harry?' He asked, his eyes filled with a blank expression. I shook my head again. He grinned at me and asked 'last one. Do you like any guy in this school?' I nodded my head. He seemed to turn red. 'Describe him!' He said through clenched teeth. I gave him an amused smile again, guys were so cute when they were jealous. 'Okay. He is red-haired, tall, gangly and the surname is Weasley' I said ,hinting, so that he could figure it out himself. 'Fred? Oh I knew it! I knew you liked him! God! I was so stupid!.....' He started rambling. 'No. Not Fred or George or Bill or Percy...' I said, forgetting Charlie 'Charlie? Oh my god!' Ron yelled. I giggled. 'Not Charlie either.' I said. He had to figure it out. 'Then who?' He asked scrathing his head. 'YOU silly!' I said and kissed him. Oh my god. I am kissing him again!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
63.7K 2.8K 48
Book One of the Adler series ** St. Sinclair, the illustrious academy honoured nationwide as a catalyst for the intellectually gifted youth. Though i...
215K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
96.1K 3.6K 38
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.