Broken Soul

Por BrandyBecker

Love: . an intense feeling of deep affection. Love can make you do stupid things, but what happens if love to... Más

Thinking Outloud
Confessions:Continued
Moving Forward
Moments
Moments: Continued
New Agenda
On The Road Again
New Look
Deception
Answers
Creepy House
The Drop
Heaven
No Emotions
Dealer
Questions
Love
Darkness
Rotten Eggs
Hostage
Badass Gothic Girl
Georgia
Red Head
Burial
Last Suitcase
Authors Note

Confessions

58 1 3
Por BrandyBecker

As i woke up the next morning all i could remember was seeing his sinsitive soul displayed on his arm. What troubled me more was i didnt find it replusing i found it intriguing. Everything about him.

I looked at my phone. One missed call from Jaxton. I smiled to myself,just seeing his name on my phone made me smile. I dialed his number back. No answer. My heart sank at the thought of not hearing his voice.

High School
As i walked into my school i looked for my dark night. It wasnt until third period,science,that i saw him. He looked at me. Into my soul into the inner depths of who i was and smiled. My heart fluttered and i thought to myself this is how i will die. All because my crush smiled at me.

A note flew on my desk.
Jaxton: why are you not running like you should? You should be scared of me. What is so intriguing about me? Call me later. I have something to tell you.

My eyes flew to him nodding my head for no reason other than to say i would. My mind raced with thoughts. Thoughts of, what does he have to tell me? Will he drop me like a hot potato all because i wont runaway? I mean for crips sake, its just a scar. A part of who he is! (And like normal when my thoughts race i always face palm myself.)

For the remander of the day he avoided me. When lunch rolled around i sat by myself under my favorite tree. Even though it was cold it felt good against my cheeks. I needed to feel something and the ice cold wind against my cheeks was doing the trick. As i looked up i saw my dark night jump into a car and take off.

Monday Night
As i looked at my ceiling i decided i couldnt put off calling Jaxton. I needed to get this out of the way now so if i needed to i could process everything later. As my hand reached for my phone i noticed my fingers trembling as i dialed in his number.
One ring...
Two ring...
Three ring...
Jaxton: Hello?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

91.6K 3.2K 30
A group of friends get trapped in their school along with their history teacher. A single game of Truth Or Dare to pass the time, soon turns into a g...
218 17 14
A heart wrenching love story loosely based off of a true life experience.
52 0 13
An anthology of different stories. These stories all involve love in life-and-death situations. And these stories are a reflection of how ordinary pe...
104 13 11
The person who you once thought was your true love, betrayed you.(or did he?) Should you try to get your revenge or perhaps find another person that...