Falling In Manchester

Από Sofie_tomlinson28

Harry, nineteen and has just moved away from home to attend the University of Arts, has no idea that much mor... Περισσότερα

Chapter One - Harry
Chapter Two - Louis
Chapter Three - Harry
Chapter Four - Louis
Chapter Five - Harry
Chapter Six - Louis
Chapter Seven - Harry
Chapter Eight - Louis
Chapter Nine - Harry
Chapter Ten - Louis
Chapter Eleven - Harry
Chapter Twelve - Louis
Chapter Thirteen - Harry
Chapter Fourteen - Louis
Chapter Fifteen - Harry
Chapter Sixteen - Louis
Chapter Seventeen - Harry
Chapter Eighteen - Louis
Chapter Nineteen - Harry
Chapter Twenty- Louis
Chapter Twenty-Two - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Three - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Four - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Five - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Six - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Louis
Epilogue - Harry

Chapter Twenty-One - Harry

488 19 22
Από Sofie_tomlinson28

They returned home to Manchester on December twenty-sixth. The train ride was quickly over with, and from there they took a cab to Louis' apartment. For a couple of hours, Harry stayed there but then decided it was time to go home. He needed to clean the whole apartment so it was shining for when Niall would return home the following day.

So he did, while of course FaceTiming Louis at the same time. They didn't hang up when he cooked dinner. Or when he went to shower—which led to some very fun phone sex. And he didn't hang up once he went to bed, so they ended up sleeping on the phone together.

The next couple of days, Harry worked. The snow had melted, leaving back a boring, grey city. Louis and he spent as much time together as possible. And on New Year's Day, he came over early to assist Harry in making a suitable dinner. At night they were going to a New Year's party, once again hosted by Louis' mate, Stan.

"Are you gonna let me go?" Harry asked.

"Nuh-uh." Louis tightened his hold around Harry's waist, his thighs caging Harry against the counter. Not that Harry minded much.

"I need to finish cooking," Harry said. "The boys will be here soon."

"The food is already in the oven," Louis said. "No more cooking for the next... half hour."

"There's dishes."

"We can do those later. Right now there's not long time left before our little paradise is invaded—"

"Niall and Amelia are in Niall's room."

"Invaded. In the meantime, I would like to kiss you. Just a little bit. Please?"

Harry shook his head fondly, resting his forehead against Louis'. "I'll think about it."

"Don't think too long," Louis murmured. "We don't have a lot of time left."

Harry hummed. He stroked Louis' cheekbone. "I've to a conclusion come."

"Fancy language. Kinda hot."

Harry raised an eyebrow."

"Don't act surprised. Everything you do is attractive. It has nothing to do with what you do, it's the fact that you're the one doing it."

Harry blushed under Louis' gaze. "Whatever." He pressed their lips together.

Louis let out a small moan in appreciation, pulling Harry even closer, his fingers tangled in Harry's hair strands. Harry settled his hands on Louis' hips, parting his lips slightly. Louis' tongue moved against his own, and—

"Come on, guys! I leave you alone for one bloody moment!"

Harry pulled away, looking over his shoulder with a sheepish grin. Niall was standing there, Amelia behind him. She looked like she was holding back a laugh.

"Hello," Louis said, waving. "Funny seeing you here."

Niall raised an unimpressed eyebrow. "Haha. We came to see if you needed help with anything before the two new lovebirds show up?"

"The dishes, yeah," Harry said, stepping back. Louis pouted at him. "We have time later, Babe."

The corner of Louis' lips quirked up. "I'm holding you to that."

"Good."

"You guys are cute," Amelia said.

"No. Louis has ruined my innocent Harold," Niall said. "There's nothing cute about this, it's tragic."

Harry rolled his eyes fondly. Just then, the doorbell rang.

* * *

It was nine p.m. when they stepped foot inside Stan's apartment. It was as Harry remembered it—crowded, loud, and smelled of sweat and weed.

Louis' hand was in his, holding on tightly. Louis was wearing black jeans, ripped at the knee, and a loose T-shirt that showed off his collarbones and chest tattoo. His jacket was secured around his waist, his hair ruffled.

Niall dragged Amelia to the dance floor, and Liam and Zayn went to get drinks. Louis and Harry stayed by the entrance.

"What do you wanna do?" Harry spoke, leaning slightly toward Louis so his words could be heard.

"Is it an appropriate answer to say you?" Louis said, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Haha." Harry rolled his eyes fondly. "Sure."

"Really?"

"Nah, not yet."

"Awh, come on."

Harry chuckled, settling his hand on Louis' waist. He stepped closer, his hand reaching down to cup Louis' arse. Louis gasped slightly, his pupils dilating. "Later, Babe. Right now, let's get drunk."

"Two things," Louis said, reaching up to tangle his fingers in Harry's hair. "I really fucking like this whole Babe ordeal."

"Good."

"Secondly, it's not fair of you to touch my arse like that and then say I can't suck your cock yet. Really not fair."

Harry startled out a laugh. "Jeez, Lou."

Louis shrugged, pecking Harry's lips. "Just saying facts. Now, let's get some shots, ey?"

They went to the kitchen, taking shots alongside Zayn and Liam. A pleasant buzz coursed through Harry's veins, and when Louis asked him to go dance he gladly agreed.

The song playing was Blank Space by Taylor Swift, and Harry grinned as Louis sang along to all the lyrics perfectly. They moved to the middle of the dancefloor, Louis' hands on Harry's hips.

Harry swung his arms around Louis' neck, dipping his head down slightly.

Louis grinned at him, a bit of sweat coating his upper lip. "Hi, Baby."

Harry wet his lips. "Hey."

"What is something you wanna achieve in the new year?" Louis asked, swaying their bodies.

"Now that's a good question. Perhaps... finish the first draft of my story?"

"That sounds amazing," Louis said, his voice loud over the music. "Will I get to read it soon?"

"Soon," Harry promised. "I promise."

"Good." Louis pulled Harry slightly closer, their hips lining up. His lips ghosted over Harry's neck. "I can't wait."

"What about you?" Harry said, running his fingers through Louis' hair. "Something you wanna achieve?"

Louis shrugged. "I don't know. I already have everything I could want right here." He squeezed Harry's arse. Harry let out a low, surprised moan.

"Cheesy," Harry panted, his thigh sliding between Louis'.

"And the truth," Louis said, trailing kisses over Harry's throat. "You're everything I could ever want, Baby." He bucked his hips up, moaning.

"Fuck," gasped Harry. "My fucking fuck."

Just then, Louis pulled away, smirking.

"What—"

"I think I'll get a drink," Louis said, wetting his lips.

"But we were just..." Harry trailed off, catching onto Louis' game. Ever since the kitchen counter earlier, tension had been building between them, and when Harry said 'Later' earlier, Louis had clearly begun planning his revenge. Teasing Harry. Two could play this game. "Alright."

"I'll be back soon," Louis said, backing away.

Harry shook his head slightly, looking around. He would do something that made Louis forget all about wanting to tease him.

A few days prior, Harry had discovered that Louis was a very jealous person. Well, at least to some extent. It had happened when they had been having a game night, and Harry and Zayn had been on the same team in a game. They ended up winning, and Zayn had gone over to hug Harry's shoulders. And according to Louis he had done it a tad too long, because Louis had said, "I think he needs his shoulders back now, Zed." It had been fun, something they laughed at after, Zayn saying, "Sorry, Lou"", but now Harry saw an opportunity.

He scouted over the living room, his eyes landing on a lone girl standing in the corner. She was, too, scouting. A plan formed in Harry's head, a smirk pulling his lips up.

He walked to her.

"Hi," he greeted. "I couldn't help but notice you look like you're in the need of a dance partner."

She eyed him up and down. Her hair was blonde, her eyes brown, a short skirt not leaving a lot to the imagination. "You are..?"

"Harry." Harry held a hand out for her to take. "Would you like to dance.... um, your name?"

The girl chuckled softly. "Anastasia. And yes, I would love to." She took his hand.

"Good," Harry grinned. He led her further into the room, settling his hands on her waist, keeping a good, but not too suspicious, distance between them. He began swaying them slightly.

"So, Harry," she said, putting her arms around his neck. "What do you do?"

"I'm a student at the University of Arts," Harry said. "I also work in a flower shop."

"A flower shop," Anastasia pondered. "That's cute."

Harry really hoped Louis would show up soon. "Yeah, I guess it is. What do you do?"

"Working on becoming a mechanic," she said, voice loud over the music.

"Damn, that's cool." Out of the corner of his eyes, Harry saw Louis' figure nearing. His eyes were hardset on Harry, especially where he was touching Anastasia's waist. "Um, I have a confession."

"What?" Had she gotten closer.

"Yeah, well, you see..." Harry took a step back. "I enjoy dancing as much as anyone, but I happen to be gay, so—"

A hand settled on his lower back, Louis' figure looming beside him. "What's going on here?" he asked, eyes hard as he looked between the two. Two beer bottles were in his hand. "I was looking for you, Haz, but I can see you're clearly occupied."

Anastasia looked between them. "Are the two of you—"

"Yes, he's my boyfriend," Louis said, no, snapped. "Don't mind him. He won't bother you again."

"Uh-huh."

"It was nice meeting you," Harry said as Louis began to drag him away. "I'm sure you'll be a great mechanic!"

Louis dragged him along into a hallway, losing the two beer bottles somewhere along the way. Once where, he cornered Harry against the wall. "What was that about?" he mumbled, eyes hard.

"Oh that? Just a bit of dancing," Harry said.

Louis' jaw was set tight. "I know what you're doing, sweetheart, and I'm gonna make you regret it."

Harry swallowed, a warm feeling taking place in the pit of his stomach. He raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?"

"Don't be a smartarse now," Louis said, taking hold of Harry's wrist. "And follow me."

Harry let himself be pulled along further down the hallway until they reached a door. Louis opened it, pulling Harry inside.

It was a small bathroom, the tiles on the wall dark blue. "This is cosy," he said coyly.

"Shut up." In one movement, Louis pushed Harry against the wall, and Harry forgot about the fact that he was bigger and stronger than Louis. His body gave in the minute Louis' hands had touched him, practically begging to be shoved around.

"Getting a bit rough there, are we?"

Louis raised his hand, letting his fingers ghost over Harry's throat. "Don't act like you hate it."

"Wasn't saying I did."

"You're gonna pay for what you did back there," Louis mumbled, tracing his finger over Harry's Adam's apple, down to where his shirt started. "Strip. Now. I want all your clothes off."

Harry quickly complied, pulling his shirt off. He threw it in the bathtub. He quickly unzipped his jeans, kicking them off. Lastly his boxers. Louis watched him while he did it, his eyes taking all of Harry in.

"Stand with your hands on the sink, legs slightly spread," he instructed.

Harry quickly did as told, his own reflection meeting him in the mirror. His cheeks were rosy, his hair disheveled. "What now?" he asked.

"Now I'll show you what happens when someone else touches you," Louis said, placing himself behind Harry. His hands ghosted over the small of Harry's back. Harry held his breath, and—

Louis placed a hard, burning slap on Harry's right arse cheek. Harry arched his back, a low whimper escaping his throat. "Fuck," he gasped.

A softness touched Louis' vocals as he spoke next, "Too much?"

Harry shook his head. "No, not at all."

"Alright." Louis placed a kiss on Harry's shoulderblade. "That's good, because I've only just begun."

In a matter of seconds, Louis spanked Harry twice. Harry let out a moan, his eyes closing shut. His cock was hard between his legs, aching to be touched.

"Regret dancing with someone else now?" Louis asked, hands rubbing over the soft skin of Harry's arse.

"No," Harry panted, pushing back against Louis. "Not at all."

"Hmmm." Three more. Hard. Right after each other. Harry's skin stung, burned, but it felt so good all the same. "Still not?"

Harry shook his head, his head swirling with arousal. "No." He spread his legs a bit more, grasping harder onto the sink. His knuckles turned white. "I can take it. Please."

"That's my good boy," Louis mumbled, hands softly running over the sore skin. "Always taking it so well for me."

Harry whimpered. "Only for you."

Louis reached in front of Harry, fingers closing around his throat. His eyes met Harry's in the mirror as he spoke, "Only for me. Only I get to see you like this. Only I get to touch you."

"Only you," whispered Harry, swallowing.

Louis wet his lips, retreating his fingers. "I think the message has begun sinking in." He placed another two slaps on Harry's arse. "Fuck, you look so good like this."

Harry panted heavily, his whole body shaking with need.

"Can you take more?" Louis asked, stroking the skin above Harry's arse.

Harry shook his head. "I—I need to come. Please."

Louis hummed. "Alright." He kissed the nape of Harry's neck. "You took it so well, Baby. So good for me."

Harry keened under the praise. "Please... please touch me."

Louis hummed, hands still on Harry's arse. Harry could see his reflection in the mirror. He looked thoughtful. "What are you thinking about?"

Louis wet his lips. "You're clean right?"

"Yeah, I am," Harry said, confused. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Can I try something?" Louis asked, his finger trailing along Harry's arse crack.

"Um," Hary stuttered. "I'm not really... I don't really want my first time to be in a bath—"

"Honey, that's not what I meant," Louis spoke softly. He leaned forward slightly, his lips hovering above the shell of Harry's ear. "Remember our first date? When we talked about eating?"

Harry racked his brain for the memory, a low "Oh" escaping his lips as he remembered.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"That was random."

"Well, it's a typical question for a first date." Louis nudged his elbow against Harry's arm. "So, what is it?"

"I think... forest green, maybe?" Harry pondered. "At least if I have to choose one. I really love all colours. What about you?"

"Red, definitely," Louis said. "Like blood, 'cause I'm a vampire."

"You enjoy eating people?"

"Define 'eating'," smirked Louis, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Oh." Harry's face turned red as realisation washed over him. "Get your mind out of the gutter!"

"Yeah," Louis said. He tucked a curl behind Harry's ear. "I guess what I'm asking is, can I eat you out?"

"Fuck, fuck, yeah, alright," Harry stuttered, already spreading his legs further. "Please."

Louis sunk to his knees behind Harry, hands spreading his arse cheeks apart.

Harry held his breath, waiting for Louis' next move. He didn't have to wait long. He yelped as he felt Louis' tongue run from the bottom of his spine and down. All the way until he licked over Harry's rim. Harry exhaled, clutching onto the counter for dear life.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he mumbled as Louis began lapping around his rim, sucking on it, teasing his tongue against the entrance.

Harry was going to come way too soon.

"Feels so fucking good, Lou," he whimpered. "I—Fuck. So good." He could practically feel Louis' smirk.

Louis pressed his tongue against Harry's rim, penetrating it, and Harry almost came on the spot.

He panted, sweat covering his whole body in a thin layer. "Fuck, Louis, I'm—I'm gonna come."

Louis reached one hand in front of Harry as his tongue continued to move in and out of him, and with a few strokes of Harry's cock, Harry was coming all over his hand. His body shook with it, his vision going slightly blurry as he moaned loudly. He hoped no one from the party was waiting outside, hoping they could use the bathroom.

"That's it," Louis praised. "Did so good, Baby." He stood up, walking to the sink beside Harry. He quickly rinsed the cum off his hand, looking softly at Harry.

"That was... fucking amazing," Harry panted, straightening his back. "Felt so fucking good."

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh yeah," Harry repeated, settling his hands on Louis' hips as he sunk down on his knees. "Now let me show you just how thankful I am."

* * *

Niall was standing in front of the bathroom, trying to block out all the sounds coming from inside. The loud music was making it hard to hear exactly what was happening, but the moaning was not to go wrong by.

He tripped on the spot, cursing silently. His bladder was going to explode soon.

Just as he was about to knock on the door and yell at whoever was in there to hurry the fuck up, the door opened and—

Oh.

"Harry? Louis?" Niall asked, bewildered.

Harry wiped his lips with the back of his hand, looking surprised. "Oh, hi, Niall. Whatcha doing here?"

"Getting traumatised," Niall said, looking between the two. "God." He held his hands for his ears. "Oh my God. Jesus."

Louis looked like he had a hard time holding in his laughter.

* * *

Midnight was nearing, and Louis and Harry was in the middle of the living room with everyone else, watching the countdown on the television. Ten minutes left. Niall and Amelia was perched on the couch. Zayn and Liam was over in the corner, both very wasted and very giggly.

Harry was hugging Louis from behind, sighing contently. "Can I just stay here forever?" he whispered.

"I wouldn't mind," Louis mumbled, kissing Harry's cheek.

Harry smiled happily, smelling in Louis' scent. It was alcohol, sweat, and that one thing that Harry couldn't pinpoint to anything other than that it was Louis.

"Eight minutes," Harry said. He scouted around the room. There weren't a lot of familiar faces, though he did spot Anastasia in the mass. Their eyes met and she sent him an amused smile. Harry was thankful she didn't appear to be mad at him. He returned her smile.

"Seven," Louis whispered, leaning his head back against Harry's shoulder.

"I'm glad to enter this new year together with you," Harry said. "Like... a lot."

"I can only say the same."

Harry grinned softly, kissing Louis' temple. "Six."

Louis reached up to stroke Harry's cheekbone with his fingers. "Your face is what everyone's idea of beauty should be, because I can't possibly believe that there's something more breathtaking in the world."

Harry blushed slightly. "You're sure you're not the one who should write a book?"

"Nah, I'm just handing you the lines."

"My beautiful muse."

Louis' cheeks turned the colour of roses. "Four."

"Thank you for these past few months," Harry murmured. "They have truly been the best ones in my life."

"I can only say the same."

Harry smiled, looking to the screen. "Two."

"Haz?"

"Lou?"

"I really, really like you."

Harry smiled sheepishly. "I really, really like you, too."

Louis turned around in Harry's arms, reaching up to cup his face. "What's the time?"

"Ten seconds."

"Nine."

"Eight."

"Seven."

"Six."

"Five."

"Four."

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

The sound of fireworks sounded outside, people in the living room were cheering, but Harry could only focus on Louis as he leaned in to kiss him.

The new year was already looking great.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

146 5 4
Louis Tomlinson a 19 year old football player and Harry styles a 16 year old college student All it takes is for them to meet to flip there worlds u...
10.7K 307 14
@LillianBoggart thank you for the prompt! Harry is 17 in school and Louis is 21 and an aspiring writer Harry and Louis have been dating for a year b...
4.3K 159 39
Harry Styles never thought he'd finally end up at University; after everything his past had brought him, he was finally okay. He couldn't have been h...
104K 4.5K 61
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson attend the same university. Ordinarily, this wouldn't be a problem, except for the fact that they hate eachother, an...