๐—”๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—พ๐—ถ

Por crimsonwrites08

When a sassy model and a ceo fall in love eachother but the fate had a different plan which made her hate him... Mรกs

Author's note
Characters
Ch1. Bestfriend?
ch2. Party
Ch3. Couple dance with him?
Ch4. An unexpected meet.
ch5. Proximity.
Ch7. Caring Aakriti?
Ch8. Confession.
ch9. Date?
Ch10. kissing in the car?
ch11. Hospital.
ch12. who's this black hoodie guy?

Ch6. Love and chaos?

2K 124 21
Por crimsonwrites08

He booked my cab and helped me get in the cab . He was there waving at me and I was looking at him and he was drenching in rain but still seeing me off.

I gave him a smile and the cab started to my destination. I turned on my phone to distract myself from the thought I was having about the dance.

There were my friend talking rubbish, I mean the topics were funny but arghhhhh

I COULD NOT FOCUS ON

The dance we both had. The moments we shared kept flashing in my mind. I was not able to focus on anything.

I mean how can he ask me to dance in-front of his OFFICE and even in the rain.

𝐼𝑇 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑆𝑂 𝐶𝑈𝑇𝐸.

I agreed to dance with him infront of his office. What if somebody had saw us dancing in the rain?!!

But KYA KARU the way he asked me and his sincere apology. I know he shouted at me but the way he came and apologized and the guilt on his face.

𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑆𝑂 𝐼𝑁𝑁𝑂𝐶𝐸𝑁𝑇.

UFF the way he held my wrist and pushed me towards HIM. I WAS SOOO CLOSE TO HIM. I literally felt the zoo in my stomach.

When my body touched his, his chest was soo hard but comfortable.

When the rain started he was wearing a white shirt and AHEMM His shirt got wet and I could glance at his chest, abs and nippl-

𝐻𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑖𝑖𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔!
𝐴𝐴𝐾𝑅𝐼𝑇𝐼 𝑆𝐻𝑈𝑇 𝑈𝑃!

Kuch bhi kaho banda bahut hi cute tha yaar mene inke jesa cute aur sweet banda nhi dekha Sachi me.

Bilkul movie jesi feeling aa rhi thi. Jisme me heroine aur vo hero.

𝑉𝑜ℎ 𝑡𝑜ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑘𝑖 𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑎ℎ 𝑏ℎ𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑘ℎ𝑡𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖

I'M BEING SO DELULUU.

"Mam we are at the destination." The driver said snapping me out of my thoughts.

Ayeinnnn WE ARE OUTSIDE MY APARTMENT. Broo I didn't even realised. I came out of my cab and went straight to my building then to the lift and pressed my floor number.

I entered my flat and turned on the lights.

I was wet 🌝(drenched) so I thought to take a hot shower. Still thinking about him.

I couldn't find the pyjamas which are my favourite. I literally made the whole room upside down. There were all my clothes, undergarments and everything on the bed.

Later I found them and went to take the shower.

I was drying my hair then a sudden question poppped in my head.

𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑀𝑌 𝐹𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆?

Wait let me think. I got that file from the secretary, then I came out of the office chating on the phone. I had my file at that time. Then I met Vihaan I still had my file then we talked and I still had the file. '

Then he booked me a cab and I went inside it. Oooohhhh I didn't had my file at that time. Fuck. Don't tell me it got wet in the rain 😭.

I have to find it. My work depends on it. I am famous doesn't let me be reckless.

I got change in PJs and went outside to search my file.

𝐹𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑖 𝑗𝑎𝑎𝑛 𝑘𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑡𝑢.
*𝑘𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑦𝑎 𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑒 𝑑ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜*

I took the lift and the doors opened.

Files bro my files PLEASE GOD SAVE MY FILES 😭

Wait!! What is Vihaan doing here and oooohhhh WITH MY FILES. Yesss my Files✨

𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝐹𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆𝑆𝑆𝑆𝑆.

I ran and took my files and hugged it.
"MY BABY I WAS SO WORRIED" I said to the file.

I realized there was 𝑉ihaan standing in a hug position. His hands were wide open like he was about to hug me.

𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐾𝐾𝐾𝐾. 𝐴𝐴𝐾𝑅𝐼𝑇𝐼𝐼𝐼𝐼.

I embarrassed him. But wait he is drenched in water and he is shivering.

"How did you got here? And you are looking so drenched in water."I asked in concern.

"Well , you know I tried to do some good deeds and brought someone's files. SAFELY. But bhai kisi ne dhayan hi nhi diya." He said.

I can see he got hurt as I completely ignored him.

"Heehhehehehhe you know I was sooo worried about my files.So I.." I began.

" I am sooo sorry that I went first to my files I was so worried about them. I apologise for that." I said .

"Are Maafi ki kya zarurat. It's alright." He replied.

"Did you ran here ?? I mean your clothes are spoiled due to rain and mud." I asked in concern as HE GOT MY FILES SAFE HERE but he was drenched.

"When you left I returned to the bench and saw your files there, then I remembered that you told me these are very very important. I thought you will be worried for this. So I took these and went to my car and was on my way BUT there was a truck that was stuck in the way. That's why I covered it and ran to your building." He said explaining me all the stuff.

𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑚.

He is soo kind. He literally ran here just to deliver my files.

𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡..ℎ𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠???

" I wanna ask a thing." I said.

" Are aap ek nhi do chiz puchiye. Ham Kaha kahi ja rhe h ." He said in a flirty way.

"Achha how did you got my address?" I asked.

"Ahmm you know I was the one who booked the cab. Right? So I got it from there." He said.

"Ookay. But wait I kept talking to you and forgot to invite you to my house and for your kind information APNI HALAT DEKHO. Baarish me bhig gye ho aur kaap rhe ho. Tabiyat kharab hojayegi." I said.

"Apse baat krte pta hi nhi chala." He said.

"Achha chalo mere sath mere apartment par. LET'S GO." I said.

The moment I said this he smirked at me.
"Apartment mai chalu?"

"AAPP BHII NAAA" I said blushing.

Then I grabbed his hand and leaded him to my apartment.

𝐻𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡.

We were outside my flat. I filled my password and the gate opened.

We went inside. I offered him sleepers.

We were walking to my room just then I remembered something.

𝑀𝑌 𝑅𝑂𝑂𝑀 𝐼𝑆 𝐴 𝑀𝐸𝑆𝑆.
𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑡𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.

"Actually wait." I said and stopped him coming in his way.

"What..?" He asked in confusion.

"UM..I- I need to do something..wait here" I said and went in my room locked the door.
I cleaned my room in a hurry...fastest way possible.

he was waiting for me outside the room.
"Hua kya hai ji? Mene kuch karadiya kya?"

𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑙 𝑛𝑎ℎ𝑖𝑖𝑖

I cleaned the room and opened the room.
"Come in"

he came in and just then I saw my bra laying on the corner of the bed.

𝑊𝑇𝐹𝐹𝐹..𝐻𝑂𝑊 𝐶𝐴𝑁 𝐼 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝑆𝐸𝐸 𝐼𝑇.

I smiled and tried to make him busy in a conversation so I could grab my bra and hide it under the bed.

I took quick small steps facing myself to him. He turned around to glance and my room.

I took the opportunity and took my bra and hid it behind my back and the moment I took my bra he turned towards me.

"Are you hiding something?" He asked.

𝑌𝐸𝑆 𝐼𝑇 𝐼𝑆 𝑀𝑌 𝐵𝑅𝐴.

"No it's nothing" I said immediately.

"COME ON SHOW ME" he said and tried to see it but I turned other side so he couldn't see it.

He tried to see what I am hiding. We were running around here and there in the whole room.

But just then he grabbed my hand and lifted it up revealing my
🌟SEXY RED BRA🌟

He was smiling and he turned his head towards my hand and his smile faded away..

We were standing at that postion for a whole minute.

𝐵𝐻𝐴𝐺𝑊𝐴𝐴𝑁 𝐽𝐼 𝑀𝐸𝑅𝐾𝑂 𝑈𝑇𝐻𝐴𝐿𝑂𝑂𝑂
*𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑎 𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑒*

It was the most embarassing moment of my whole life. We stood there in silence.

I snatched my bra , turned him around facing his back to me and pushed him outside the room.
"Bola tha aapko kuch nahi hai. Sunni kahan aapKo meri" I said and closed the door.

𝑂𝐻 𝐺𝑂𝐷.

I was feeling so embarassed. I jumped here and there and finally kept the bra in my closet.

I unlocked the door and he was standing there.

"Voh- Mujhe ni pta tha.." He said hesitating.

"OKAY IT WAS MY BRA LEAVE IT." I said like I I didn't care but I was slapping myself in my inner thoughts.

𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑓 𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑖 𝑡𝑜ℎ 𝑘𝑦𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑎 𝑗𝑎𝑡𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎.

"Look you are so drenched..Stay here I will arrange something to wear for you" I said.

"Mai kya aapki dress ya voh bra pehnunga" he said trying to crack a joke.
But he realized what he said.

"Soch samajh kar bolo gadhe" I said laughing really hard.

he laughed too and after few seconds of laughing.

"How you gonna arrange them. It's midnight." He said.

"Mai karlungi sab" I said and gave him a thumbs up.

I said and left my room.

𝐻𝑚𝑚 𝑘𝑎𝑝𝑑𝑒 𝑘𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑢𝑢?

Yesss Sameer. Vo de dega. Aur uska size aa bhi jayega Vihaan ko.Hn usse le leti hu reason bad me bta dungi.

I went to his apartment and rang the bell. Sameer came out.

"Aur Habibi yaha kese aana huaa." He said in a funny way.

"Habibi, Kapde chahiye." I said.

"Beta Kapde nhi h aapke pass ki Kapde mang rhi ho ap." 😂 he said

"Yaar mujhe na ek post share krna h to thore se bade aur like ladke ke kpde chahiye.Dede yaar." I requested.

"Le ja. Mene kab mana kia. Jo mera vo tera, Habibi. He said and went inside to bring clothes and gave it to me .

"Ye le . Bina kharab kare le aaio. Mere sabse pyari hoodie and pyjamas h . Dhayan se use kri-." He was completing his sentence.

"Han n dhang se rkhungi aur leke aa jaungi." I said in hurry as I was scared Vihaan will get cold.

I took the clothes and went back to my apartment.I opened my room's gate and SAW VIHAAN SHIRTLESS!!!!!

𝑀𝑌 𝐻𝑂𝐿𝑌 𝐸𝑌𝐸𝑆.

"Yeh aap adhe nange kyu ghum rhe h?" I asked him.

"Ji aap kaho toh pura hojaun?" He replied back.

Hey bhagwan!

"Haanji zarur" I said replying back.

Pran jaye par flirting na jaye 🌝

From one hand I hid my face and the other one was holding the clothes.

👁️👄👁️

𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄? 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑?

𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐔𝐒.

𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘?

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒. 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓!!

𝐀𝐚𝐣 𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐭𝐤 𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞
𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐃𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐀𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐃𝐇𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐐𝐈.

18855 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

13.4K 648 39
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
68.9K 3.3K 24
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
29.8K 1.6K 44
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ - ๐—”๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€! ๐˜ผ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ , ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™–๏ฟฝ...