𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢 Matched

By modashyspen

Two imperfect people with different motives find themselves in a forever journey birthed by lies, deceit, lus... More

1 | What is this feeling?
2 | Mixed Feelings
3 | That's How You Feel?
4 | My Blue, My Black
5 | Exotic Colours - Crazily Addicted
6 | Hot Spill
7 | Will You Be My Girl?
8 | Safe With Me
9 | Sweet Baby 💦
CHARACTER BREAKDOWN
11 | Powerful Yet Vulnerable
12 | Planted Seeds
13 | Sprouted Seed
14 | Unfair Game
15 | Enemies In The Room
16 | Blue in Blue
17 | Tables and Crumbs

10 | Masked Pain - Don't Leave Me

1.8K 97 374
By modashyspen

Wednesday - 01:15 pm
The Estate

Zac's father, Mr. Theo, arrived in the city early for a meeting with a long-time friend and later visited the estate. While waiting at Zac's mansion, he received a message from Zac explaining that his meeting was running later than expected, and Zac wouldn't be able to meet with him before he had to leave. 

Theo was on his way to the estate hangar where the private jet awaited him when he spotted Mama Faye taking a stroll. Faye lived in the estate as well, with her committed service to the Taylor family, she earned her spot at the estate and her house was the closest one to Zac's. Theo promptly instructed his driver to stop the car.

"Faye," Theo called out as he stepped away from the car.

"Mr Theo, I didn't know you came by," Faye greeted.

"Aubrey isn't here, please drop the formalities," Theo said and they chuckled. "I came by to see Zac but his meeting is lasting longer than expected, so I'll just see him when next I come."

"Okay," Faye said, she looked at him with concern, "Zac told me about the meeting at the island. Are you okay?"

Theo breathed out sharply, "Faye, you know that I only mean well for my son. I know he loves construction but he isn't going about it the right way. Despite being twenty-seven, I still see him as my little boy, and I feel the need to protect him, even if it means safeguarding him from my own family."

"Theo..." Faye called out with pity for him. She knew how strongly misunderstood Theo was, especially when he tried too much to keep Zac on the right track.

"Faye, it looks like it's just about construction right now but it's deeper than that, if he goes ahead with it without making sure WilB Construction is in approval, it could lead to trouble because construction is the only thing they have. Can you please make him understand? I'm not against his decision; I just want him to approach it the right way. I don't want Zac making enemies for himself like my father and I did, I want him to keep a clean and safe path."

"I understand you, Theo. However, Zac tends to believe he is in the right, especially when he has the support of his Grandfather."

"I know that and that's why I'm relying on you. You know he'll always listen to you. His mother is just a 'yes' person to my father so I don't trust her to make things right. They always think it's just about power. I'm sure that's why they're so supportive of whatever Zac and Connie have going on. They have her on their team and I don't want my son ending up with that woman. Faye, I don't want my son marrying a woman like that, I know how situations like that pan out."

"I don't think Zac might still be marrying Connie."

"What do you mean? Is there someone else?"

"Well, you didn't hear it from me," Faye sang as she raised her hands.

Theo laughed at her display, one thing about Faye, she would never spill when it comes to Zac.

"I need to visit more often," Theo joked, "I just hope she's able to make him get over Connie for real because I sensed that Zac and Connie weren't in a good place during their time on the island but I assumed it was just their usual drama. I'm certain Aubrey would piss in her pants when she finds out because you know how much she loves to be in control of everything."

"Stop it, Theo. That's your wife," Faye said as they both laughed loud.

"Oh, please, you know better. Anyway, I need to rush off now. Thank you so much for taking good care of my son and nephew. You know I'm forever grateful to you." Theo reached for her hand, placing his other hand on her upper palm, creating a brief sandwiched connection as they exchanged smiles before he left.

Diamond Hospital - 01:40 pm

"Oh SHIT!" Danni moaned trying to keep her voice low. Kaz had her bent over her office desk with her left leg raised on the desk. His fingers dug deep into her hips as he held her still, thrusting deeply into her. The room filled with the music that came as their skin slapped.

"Mmmm...Kkking!" Danni dragged out, her excitement running deep.

"Yes, I got you, Juicy," Kaz assured her knowing what she needed. He slapped her cheek hard causing electric ecstasy to run down her spine with warm liquid secreting from her walls before he forcefully pulled her into his dick holding her tightly without moving as her legs shook and she came violently and pulsed on his dick. He immediately pulled himself out of her and came on his palm. "Fuckkk," he spoke with clenched teeth as his dick danced, still hard and needy. 

"I'm done," Danni looked at him with a warning look. She knew Kaz could go on for hours and at this point, she was ready to categorize him as a sex machine. She had never met any guy that could keep up with her sexually and that's why she had to keep multiple guys. But with Kaz, she was nothing he couldn't handle.

"I can do with this," Kaz responded.

They both got in her office bathroom to clean themselves up and Kaz saw that Danni was putting on a different underwear from the one he took off her, "So you're just prepared for a quickie in your office?"

Danni looked at him briefly before rolling her eyes, "Please don't start."

"I'm just saying... for one who isn't in a relationship you're more than prepared to have a quickie on the go."

Danni sarcastically laughed, "So funny." After finishing in the bathroom Kaz cleaned up the mess they made in the office. Danni took her seat and Kaz came around the table and leaned on it, he reached to peck her cheeks but Danni dodged it. "Fuck you. Are you done acting up?" Danni asked.

"Are you for real? I should be the one upset. You turned down my lunch date last minute."

"I told you I was called in for an emergency." When Danni got called into work, she couldn't have been any happier. She took it as a sign not to go on the date with Kaz as she didn't think it was a good idea anyway.

"Were you really?"

Danni looked at him like he was crazy and he shook his head blowing out his breath, "I came here to get my head right, and you just did a few minutes ago, so please let's not ruin it cause I have to be in court in less than two hours."

"Better! Speaking about the court, I thought you didn't practice?"

"Yeah, I don't, only if I have to represent the family. I'm representing a good friend of my mom as a favour to my Mom. So today, I'm Kaz the lawyer and tomorrow I'm back to Kaz the tech guy."

"The dick remains the same regardless," Danni teased.

"You like to joke with everything huh?" Kaz smiled, "Well, you keep my strokes right."

They flirted for a few more minutes before Kaz had to leave, Danni appreciated that he visited as she needed the release for the surgery she was in charge of in an hour.

"Thanks for cum-ing," Danni said as he got closer to the door and winked for him to get the meaning she was referring to.

"Thanks for having me," Kaz said as he gave a naughty smile before heading out.

Danni decided to go check on one of her patients who was in recovery. When she entered the room, she saw the patient's teenage daughter sitting by her bedside looking into thin air with tears streaming down her face. Danni had called out for her severally but she was so in her head and didn't hear, so Danni decided to tap her on the shoulder and she flinched. When the girl finally noticed Danni, she brought her hand to her face to wipe her tears and her long sleeve rolled down a little exposing the scar she had on her wrist and Danni immediately picked on it.

"Hi, Dr. King," the girl greeted, and Danni studied her eyes and body cues. She looked like she was still frightened from when Danni had touched her shoulders.

"Hi..." Danni tried to remember her name but realized they never had a proper introduction.

"I'm Laura," she introduced herself.

"Nice to see you again Laura, well I guess nice isn't much of a good word considering this is a hospital, but your mom's vitals are strong and right now everything is looking good. You don't have to cry anymore."

Laura nodded, "thank you."

"I hope you don't mind, what happened to your wrist?"
Danni asked and could see the instant fear in Laura's eyes as she quickly adjusted her sleeves.

"Uhm...I... it was an accident but I'm okay now I promise." Danni watched her carefully as she spoke, all her body cues were familiar to her but she hoped she was just overthinking.

"Alright then. I'd be back later to check on your mom, stay safe." Danni said before leaving.

Madam's House - 02:30 pm

Madam sat in her study, her favourite place to be in her house, as she stared deeply at her laptop screen. She bit the inside of her cheek, carefully studying the picture on her screen. She was deep in her thoughts, but in all of the memories she visited in her head, the only constant emotion was anger. Madam looked at the family portrait of the Taylors, she observed them and saw how happy and big of a family they appeared. It ignited the fire that burned in her.

How could they act like they are inseparable and a happy family when they are the definition of chaos? You will pay for all that you have done to me, all that you have taken from me, and I will destroy every single one of you. How could you kill my twin brother and live your life freely? I have waited this long and I am not backing down now."

Madam picked up her phone and put a FaceTime call through to Fatima.

"Hey, Auntie!"

"You look...Are you alright?"

"I will be. I just came back from court not too long ago and it didn't go so well. My client isn't cooperating with telling me all that I need to know which makes it difficult to prove her innocence," Fatima responded. At times, she wondered if her Aunt was bipolar because on some days she's incredibly nice while on others, she acts like the devil herself.

"It's okay, you'll figure it out. You always do."

"Thank you. Are you okay though? you don't look too good yourself."

"Well, that would depend on you. I guess you and the lil bastard are long overdue for something new. I can see that he is the true grandson of Zachariah, he killed a few of my men."

"What?"

"The men I sent to the birthday party you attended with him. You looked really good by the way." Madam recalled as she smiled.

"Oh my God! Aunty how could you?? I was there for God's sake, what if I was hurt? And why wasn't I aware?" Fatima remembered as she heard the sound of the gunshot and the fear she had that night.

"Can you calm down? There was no way anything could have happened to you. Those men had strict instructions. But then again, the Taylor blood in the lil bastard had to show himself but little did he know he was falling for my trap."

Madam observed as Fatima massaged her temples, shaking her head and remaining speechless. "Listen, you have to ensure you have him right where we need him to be. His inauguration is just a few months away and he'll be needing a wife sooner than we think. Now, I need something from him but I'm sure it should be in his laptop, and that's where you come in. I want..."

"Auntie..."

"Girl, let me finish." She kissed her teeth before continuing, "My insider at his office informed me that an authentication code is needed to access his laptop, and that code is derived from his phone. So, I'd need you to unlock his laptop with the code on his phone, send me every document related to WilB Construction, and most importantly, he's been working on a presentation for the upcoming major construction project in Marex. I need everything he has on his laptop about that as well."

"But I don't even have his phone password."

"Fatima, Fatima, Fatima, you know better. I'll be expecting those documents as soon as possible. The presentation is next week, so you have to be quick. And remember, do it safely and be safe!" Madam disconnected the call before Fatima could respond.

Madam picked up her cigar from the desk and lit it. She took a drag of the first smoke, blinking her eyes multiple times, trying to hold back a tear that threatened to drop.

The Estate - 07:30 pm
Zac's Mansion

Zac got back from his office about an hour ago, he freshened up and wore a white tank top and black basketball shorts. He had been extremely busy with managing all businesses since Monday and decided to be home early today to prepare dinner for Fatima to make it up to her. Zac was about to begin when Faye and Kaz came to visit. He didn't have to make dinner anymore as Faye brought some for him from what Kaz had made her prepare earlier. They decided to chill in his lounge area while they spent quality time together.

Kaz threw his tennis ball at Zac, "Besides, this nigga here is already love-sick, so he wouldn't mind sulking and chasing you around the house if that would make you meet his girl."

Zac quickly caught the ball and threw it back at Kaz with a retort, "Oh, shut the fuck up. Like you weren't just crying in my ear about how I didn't let you know Danni was going to be at the club, all so you could put on your 'good boy' act." Shifting his focus entirely to Faye, Zac put on his usual charming expression, the one that never failed to win her over, and expressed, "Mama Faye, Fatima is special to me and since you're my favourite person, I'd really like you to meet her." He adjusted himself on the couch where they sat side by side in his lounge area.

"Okay, Zac. I hear you. Yes, I'm willing to meet your girlfriend. I can see she means a lot to you. And you, Mr Kaz, who's Danni? I can't keep up with all your romantic entanglements." She teased.

"Thank you, Ma. I appreciate that. Oh, Danni is Fatima's cousin, and he's been messing around with her, but I'm not worried for her because she seems to know how to play the stupid games that he does." Zac taunted, he intended to steer the conversation in a different direction, especially since Fatima had messaged him earlier, letting him know she was almost at the estate.

"Don't be acting all innocent here, you aren't better than I am. Fatima comes into the picture and suddenly you think you're the preacher? But who am I to question a man in love?" Kaz sarcastically remarked.

"Hold on, does that mean you're finally letting go of Connie?" Faye asked. She knew Zac too well and she saw this as the perfect opportunity to know where Zac truly was at with Connie as she had always been a constant in his life.

"Mama Faye, you know he prefers when you address Connie as her," Kaz teased, unable to stop himself from laughing at his own words. He was determined to rub it in. Despite his love for Connie, Kaz always felt alone when Zac and Connie shared private moments. It felt as though she was taking his friend away, especially since Connie and Zac have been friends since childhood. She was the only rival for Zac's attention so seeing that he now had Zac all to himself gave him joy. He was also tired of the toxicity their relationship came with.

"Kaz, you're beginning to piss me off." Zac said sternly, he wasn't enjoying the banters Kaz was throwing at him, "Mama Faye, you can call her by her name. In fact, you SHOULD call her by her name, the HER title is off the table."

"Who would have thought this day would come?" Kaz questioned, squinting as he raised his tennis ball to eye level, gripping it with both hands. "You're doing well in convincing me that you're done with Connie but I'm not completely sold." Kaz tossed the tennis ball to Zac. "I'll give you a little more time to see if you crawl back into her fingers or if she's able to manipulate you back to her, as she always does." Kaz nodded his head as if he were contemplating the situation.

"Can we not talk about Connie anymore, she keeps blowing up my phone with messages and if we keep talking about her, she just might call me again like the devil she is. I don't want to ruin my mood, my baby will be back any minute now and I don't want all that negative energy." Zac begged.

Faye smiled, proud of the man she had raised. She gently touched the side of his cheek and spoke in a soft tone, "I can see how much you truly like this girl and it brings me joy to witness your excitement. However, this is new, different, and quite unlike you. You rarely develop feelings or trust for someone this quickly, so please, my darling, just be careful. I don't want anything to go wrong..."

Zac noticed that she had begun to worry her pretty head again. He appreciated her concern and loved her for it but sometimes he believed he knew fully well what he was involving himself with. He understood the need to reassure her, as she could go on all day with these talks. So he spoke her language—assurance, "I hear you, Mama Faye. I do."

As Faye and Kaz picked up on another conversation, Zac's mind couldn't help but ponder, it had been four months since he met Fatima and today made it two weeks since he asked her to be his girl, but she had so much effect on him, this was definitely unlike him, but he couldn't deny the connection they had. It was almost like she was created for him, like they were deeply matched and in his heart, he had no doubt whatsoever that whatever they had wasn't right. He was pulled out of his thoughts when the woman he could swear was made from his ribs appeared in the room.

"A sight for sore eyes," Zac mumbled as he watched her walk towards him. Fatima waved and greeted Kaz as she walked past him before reaching Zac. Zac pulled her to sit on his lap as he admired her outfit, she said she was going to make a quick stop at her house before she came by and it looked like that was exactly what she did seeing that she still had her office wear on. "Hi Baby girl, I want you to meet Mama Faye," he rubbed on Fatima's thighs as he turned to Mama Faye, "Mama Faye, meet my girl, Fatima."

The moment Faye's eyes met with Fatima's, she instantly felt love for her, she could sense that she was broken, traumatized and in doubt. Faye was gifted with reading people's emotions and she could tell that Fatima had a huge void that needed to be filled.

"You're pretty and I've heard a lot about you," Faye softy spoke as she gave Fatima a warm smile.

"You're so beautiful Mama Faye, and I've heard a lot about you too," Fatima responded, she was marvelled by her beauty, she was way beautiful for her age. Faye was in her early fifties but she looked way younger for her age.

"Thank you. I would say we catch up and have girl time, but the way your man is looking at you, I'm sure you both need that time, so we can catch up later."

"Oh yeah, these days he's had a lot of free time. Normally, he'd be buried somewhere in work day and night, being his moody self." Kaz teased. 

Zac was observing his girl, he could tell that she wasn't her usual self. She had been in a different mood since Sunday and he had replayed all that happened the night at the club and he couldn't pick any reason for her mood switch. He had been allowing her to process whatever she needed to because every time he asked she said nothing was wrong. This morning they had a little argument because he insisted that one of the drivers take her to work and she refused.

"Alright Family, I'll see y'all later." Zac threw the tennis ball to Kaz, "I need to take care of my lady," and he and Fatima stood up, "and Mama Faye, enough of being over at Kaz' I need you back here."

Zac and Fatima said their goodbyes and left the lounge area. They were headed to the master bedroom which was a little farther from the lounge room. Zac grabbed Fatima by her arm stopping her from walking, he searched her eyes like he could see the answer to whatever got her in a mood.

"Did I do something wrong?" Zac asked her, his voice low and filled with concern. The tension between them was as visible as day.

Fatima didn't know how to respond. She was deeply in her feelings, her day was completely draining. From the little argument she had with Zac in the morning about her driving herself to work, to her client sabotaging her case, to the call she got from Ian that he was coming back soon from his trip to the call she got from her Aunt about getting into Zac's phone, and the lingering thoughts of who her is, Fatima was beyond frustrated and she desperately needed any form of release. Moreover, his lips looking so soft as his words rolled out of his mouth didn't make it any easier to resist.

"Fatima, please talk to me. I really..."

Before his words could make a complete sentence, Fatima reached up for his face to kiss him. Zac couldn't resist her, even though he was confused and needed to know what was going on with her. He had missed her badly; her smell, her taste, her moans, and her body.

They had not been intimate since the night at the club and he was itching to have her in his arms. He truly had gotten addicted to his girl. Zac became as hard as a rock as they shared a heated kiss filled with so much raw passion. Her hands gripped the back of his tank top as their breathing intensified from the rush of desire they felt before pulling it off him.

"Mmm," Fatima groaned into his mouth as her back roughly hit the wall, she was turned on by the aggression. Right now she needed to feel something strong enough to block her mind from the countless voices that refused to keep quiet in her head. Her thoughts were undeniably racing a marathon.

Fatima frantically reached his erection, trying to get it out of his pants. Zac lifted her against the wall and her yellow dress naturally rolled up her thighs. He ripped her panties before pulling out his hardness from his shorts and shoved his dick into her wetness. Fatima hissed as she felt him stretch her wall, which was evidence of her hunger and desire for him. She wrapped her hand around his neck as she tightly closed her eyes blocking all the thoughts in her head.

After three days without him inside her, her body had forgotten how big and thick Zac was. She dug her nails into his skin as her walls adjusted to him, her shoulders raised as her upper body stretched from the pain filled with pleasure that she felt.

"Harder," she pleaded, she was determined to feel better even if it meant fucking out her problems for a short while. She thought just maybe if he was able to pound her mercilessly she might feel numb to every other pain she felt.

Zac raised her legs higher as they rested over his arm, her knees on her chest with his hands mounted on the wall closing her against it as he fucked her hard against the wall in the hallway. The dimly coloured light in the hallway created a sexy ambience. His muscles made Fatima a lightweight for him.

The harder Fatima choked Zac, the harder his strokes became. His thrusts were reckless, powerful and steady. Their moans intensified. They didn't care that they had other people in the house, although the walls were soundproof and they weren't close enough to the lounge area to be heard.

Zac was intoxicated by the cream she fed to his thickness. Her moans were like seduction travelled in sounds and they were sweet music to his ears. It worked like a fuel that powered the house that he built in her insides.

"Oh fuckkkkk..." Zac groaned, his pace being controlled by her tightness, she was gripping him hard turning him into a moaning mess.
Zac buried his head in Fatima's neck to mask his groans but he realized that was another spot of her that drove him crazy. He began giving her love bites.

As he feasted on her neck, her nails mapped his upper body, with her juices seeping out, he got too carried away and spread her legs wider as he slammed into her like a mad man.

Fatima's eyes widened, as her mouth formed an O, she felt him in her guts. She wondered what he needed a sex room for if he could do all of these in the hallway. At that moment she knew Zac would be a completely crazy man in that room and she now fully understood what he meant when he said she wasn't ready for all that, because seeing what this man was doing to her right now, she truly wasn't ready to be in that sex room with him.

He definitely is a nasty freak.

"I'm cumm..." Fatima tried to finish her statement but couldn't as her moans choked her. Her walls began breathing harshly on his hardness and Zac's strokes became unsteady as his body shook from him releasing inside her while she came.

Zac put her down as they panted coming down from their high. Fatima adjusted her dress, while Zac fixed himself back in his shorts. She picked up her thong from the floor and at the same time Zac bent down to pick up her bag and his top, throwing his tank top over his shoulder. She got closer to him and took his free hand placing her thong in his palm and closing it, "You have to start paying for every time you rip off my panties, Mr. Taylor."

"Tell me what it costs. I'd buy you a million of them just to keep ripping them off you," Zac pulled her in closer with his hand on her waist, "Please tell me what I did wrong, Baby girl T. You're here, yet I can feel the distance between us. You've been somewhat off since Sunday..."

"You didn't do anything, Zac, I guess I'm just moody cause my period might show up anytime from now, and I had a bad day in court today so I'm just stressed."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Zaddy. Now can I go freshen up?"

"Sure, I'll bring you dinner in bed and give you a foot massage while you tell me about this case that's stressing my Babygirl this bad," Zac said before letting her go.

"Thank you, I'll like that," Fatima responded and Zac tapped her ass just before she walked away smiling.

This woman will be the death of me.

Zac thought as he watched her walk away, their sex evident in her walk steps. Again, he was convinced that this woman had many layers, not just in her insides, but in her personality. And just like he discovered every sweet spot in Blue, he was invested in peeling off every layer of Fatima.

"Walk that walk, Babyyy," Zac screamed as he watched her disappear from the hallway taking a left turn in the direction of the master bedroom.

02:30 am

Fatima tossed and turned, she had gotten so used to feeling Zac's presence in her sleep. She shifted to get closer to Zac and couldn't feel him on the bed. She softly opened her eyes and noticed that Zac wasn't in bed. Fatima lazily got up from the bed and checked the bathroom for Zac but he wasn't there.
Fatima looked in his study and still couldn't find him, her next guess was his personal lounge area where he played snooker 🎱 but he still wasn't there, she decided to check the pool knowing Zac had a thing for swimming at the weirdest hours.

Once she got outside, she saw Omar having a smoke. Fatima tied her robe as she approached him, "Hi, Omar.

"Good morning, Boss Lady." Omar greeted. Fatima shook her head, she had told Omar to just call her by her name but he insisted otherwise."

"Do you know where Zac is?"

"He's not in the Estate."

"If he's out then why are you here? I mean y'all are always together."

"Yeah, he left with Mustapha. I'm here to make sure you're safe. It's late, why don't you go get some sleep, he'll be back soon."

"Would there be any use in asking you where he went to? I guess you wouldn't tell. Your loyalty to Zac is unmatched."

"Have a good night, Boss Lady." Fatima rolled her eyes at him and went back to the master bedroom. She picked up her phone from the side table and called Zac. She called him twice and didn't get any answer from him and decided to wait a little while for him but ended up falling asleep.

Zac's Penthouse - 03:15 am

Zac sat on the sofa in the living room with Connie in his arms bawling her eyes out. "I'm sorry," Zac said as he held her. Connie shifted in the seat closer to him as her head was on his chest while he rubbed her arm comforting her.

"No, Papi. You left me. I feel all alone and you know what today is yet you refused to take any of my calls. We always spend today together." Connie spat, she was covered in a white robe.

"You can't keep doing this to yourself every year. I don't want to sound insensitive right now but this has got to stop."

"That's easy for you to say because you have both your parents still alive."

Zac blew out his breath frustratedly, "Don't do that. As painful as it sounds you can't stop living because of the dead. I'm sure you're just breaking your parents' hearts right now, cause I'm sure they wouldn't want to see you like this."

"I know okay, I know. I was just overwhelmed and you not being available made me feel like I lost you too."

"I'm always gonna be here for you and you know that. But you keep blowing up my phone and I told you to stop that because when it's an emergency I'd think you're just being silly." Zac lifted her chin so he could look into her eyes, "We seriously need to talk and I can't do that right now cause you're drunk and I know this isn't the time for that conversation..."
His words were interrupted as Connie's lips met with his. Zac pulled away from her, "This can't happen anymore Con," Zac brushed his beard, he knew this wasn't the time to tell Connie what he needed to because she was vulnerable and could do anything to hurt herself right now.

"Why? You don't love me anymore? Why are you acting so different? I want you," her hands began roaming all over his face and chest, "I want you to make me feel good," Zac held both her hands trying to contain her, "I miss you, and your pussy misses you too," she tried to kiss Zac again but he dodged it and her lips landed on his shoulder leaving a lipstick stain on his shirt.

"Can you stop," Zac spoke sternly, "you'd make me leave now and ..."

"Okay okay, I'm done. Please just don't leave me, I'm scared."

"How much did you drink? You need to sleep. Come here," Zac got up from the sofa stretching his hands for her, she took his and they both walked to the bedroom. She got on the bed and went under the cover.

"Don't leave just yet..."

"I have to return to the estate,"

"Come on, Zac. Okay...please stay till I fall asleep," Connie pleaded, tears streaming down her face.

Zac couldn't bear to leave her in the state she was in, she looked really scared and anxious. "No funny business, Con," Zac said as he joined her on the bed.

"I promise!" She assured him. Zac intended to sneak out while she slept off but ended up falling asleep himself.

In the living room area, Zac's phone lit up as a call from Baby Girl T 💙 came in. The phone was in his jacket and rested on the counter.

Thursday- 06:40 am
The Estate - Zac's Mansion

Zac hurriedly came down from the back seat of his car and he saw Omar approaching him.
"Everything good?" Zac asked Omar knowing fully well he'd understand what he meant. That was what Zac loved about him. He was fast and never needed too many instructions, he could always read Zac's cues.

"She came out looking for you last night, Boss. I didn't give any information other than you're out of the estate."

"Fuckkk," Zac mumbled, "Alright, Omar, thank you," Zac said as he walked towards the entrance. He got into his mansion and immediately went to his room. Once he got in, he didn't see Fatima. He placed his phone on the dresser table and just as he took off his jacket, Fatima came in from the bathroom all dressed and ready for work.

"Good morning, Baby," Zac said as he got into her personal space trying to hold her.

Fatima smelt a strong female perfume on him as he came close to her and she took a step back, "I think telling me where you sneaked off to last night should come first."

"I was at one of my penthouses, but I can explain," Zac said and Fatima folded her arms shifting her weight to one side of her body and looking at him.

"Uhmm...So..." Zac stuttered, not knowing where to start from. He never told Fatima about Connie and this was not the way he saw himself telling her about her.

Fatima studied him until her eyes caught the lipstick stain he had on his shirt and she noticed how rumpled his shirt looked. "I think the lipstick stain on you already tells me what you were doing in 'one of your penthouses,' Sir."

"What?" Zac turned to look at the mirror, he searched for the stain until he found it. "This is not what it looks like, Bab..."

"Not what it looks like? Right." Fatima turned to walk away and Zac pulled her back. Once he saw the anger in her eyes he let her go and raised his hands in defeat.

Fatima turned to pick up her bag from the dresser when Zac's phone lit up and Fatima's eyes scanned the screen.

Message from Her
Thank you for spending the night with me, Papi.

07:05 am

Fatima picked up his phone and read the message out loud. "Really Zac?" She was still looking at Zac as the colour drained out of his face when his phone beeped again.

Message from Her
I took this while you were asleep, I miss taking pictures of us like this.
*picture image*

07:06 am

Fatima read the next message but needed the phone to be unlocked to see the picture that was sent. She felt a huge lump in her throat and knew it might be followed by tears but she swallowed hard, kept a straight face, looked up at Zac and asked for him to open his phone.

"Please can you just let me explain, before you look at whatever picture that is?" Zac begged, he knew Connie, and whatever this picture was would only add more fuel to this mess he put himself in. He closed his eyes tightly frustrated, if he didn't give Fatima the password for her to see whatever this picture is, it would only imply that he has something to hide and if he still shows it to her, she would be more pissed. He didn't know how he was going to come out of this and it was harder for him because he had no idea what the picture was. "I was only with her because she was ..."

"I don't want to hear it, open it, Zac," Fatima held his phone out for him to take it from her.

Zac pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath, he shut his eyes and opened them preparing for the worst, he cleared his throat before speaking, "The password is 502754, I have nothing to hide, Baby girl."

Fatima punched the digits in and scrolled to his inbox, once she opened the message and saw the photo, her heart broke.

If looks could kill, Zachary Taylor would have been announced dead on the next news.
"Baby, please, just let me explain," Zac urged, walking closer to her.

"Stop talking!" Fatima blurted, she did not want to have Zac tell a lie.

Fatima dropped his phone back on the dresser table, picked up her bag and exited the room. Zac followed her, "Can you please wait," Zac begged.

Fatima turned around, and pointed her index to his face, "Don't move, DO NOT follow me, Zac," Fatima spoke with anger in her tone as she tried to keep her pitch low.

Zac couldn't say a word to her, he saw the look in her eyes and didn't want to piss her off more, so he did as she said. Once she left, he went back to his room, picked up his phone and the moment he unlocked it, he saw a picture of him on the bed with Connie. She cuddled with him as she pecked his cheeks while he slept.

"Shitttt," Zac mouthed.

~~~•~~~

Hi Neighbours in words, I hope you enjoyed the chapter 🙈🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️

Y'all like what I did with the pictures? Or too much? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.3K 17
Follow Zac and Fatima as they embark on a new found love that neither one is used to.
21.7K 1.4K 20
welcome valued customer, happy reading!
You & I By _rayy4

Fanfiction

3.8K 273 4
4 part Zatima story.
13.7K 1.1K 14
Living life in the spotlight can be difficult. Fatima navigates through a toxic relationship, social media, and a new forbidden love interest.