✓ 𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐄 || 𝐤.𝐬.

By cyber-went-missing

˗ˏˋ 𝙆𝙐𝙎𝙐𝙊 𝙎𝘼𝙄𝙆𝙄 𝙂𝙄𝙁 𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 'ˎ˗ ╰┈➤ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 words above. ✎ started: november 10... More

Ψ 𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐄
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
Ψ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

010

60 3 0
By cyber-went-missing

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄... Saiki was too engrossed in this morning's lesson to notice that you were sketching him in your notebook. However, when the teacher left to use the restroom, he finally noticed how you weren't taking your eyes off your paper and the way your pencil moved around was too unnatural. You weren't taking notes, you were drawing. Saiki would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't curious about what you were doing.

When class was finally over, that's when Saiki got up and went over to your desk to peek over at your notebook where he found several sketches of him doing various poses such as laughing, thinking, him watching the lesson, to name a few. He has to admit... it's all very impressive. It would be easy for him to steal your work since he also possesses unique artistic abilities, but Saiki never pursued art, knowing how unfair it'd be to the others who spent their lives dedicated to art. It'd be unfair to you.

Once you noticed Saiki saw all the art pieces, you were quick to slam your notebook shut and pretend as if nothing happened. He couldn't help but smile. You were too cute. After thinking of a few scenarios on how this could play out, Saiki ultimately ended up choosing the one where he compliments your work. Seeing your face when he did so was worth it. You were shocked, as Saiki tends to be emotionless and a bit of a recluse, so hearing those words escape from his lips was like a Siren's song—beautiful in every way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 54.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
780K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
daycare By BoB

Fanfiction

60.1K 2.8K 17
"But I don't want a nap!" A story in which a daycare is all it takes for a love story to happen. "And I didn't want to be born, life's unfair." ten...
1.3M 52.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...