Undertale Idea Factory

By DeadEnDead

Just a bunch of undertale multiverse story ideas that anyone can adopt. If you do decide to use these ideas... More

Stone Apple Twins
Paintless Ink
Multi Dream
Error Mutliverse Swap
Ink/Error Role Swap
Two Nightmares
Bad Blue
Missing Blue
Sentient Paint
Fresh Cult
Gasters Void
FATE? Chara.
Papyruses To The Rescue
Sleeping Nightmare
Masquerade
Dreaming Dream
Inks Scarf
Haunted Castle
Killer Machine AU

Voice Swap

73 6 0
By DeadEnDead

Error hears voices. They have always been cruel to him, constantly demanding he destroy all whilst tormenting and berating him constantly.

Ink hears voices. They have always helped to guide him in his creations, to give him inspiration and encouragement.

But one day, the voices seem to completely swap.

Now Ink is being tormented to destroy, and Error is being encouraged to create.

How long until the voices wear them both down, and the two forgo their usual duties?

How long until Ink snaps from the torment and turns into a destroyer, forcing Error to take up the role of creator to maintain a now shifting balance?

And what does the rest of the multiverse think of the sudden change?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 22.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
426K 28.9K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
151K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...