Hidden || alice x reader

By julxsvamp

yes it's alice x reader although, i gave u a name cuz maybe i dont like urs. Everything that is written about... More

𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
𝓔𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III

Chapter III

295 13 6
By julxsvamp

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕

Nillia pov:

Moving to London was in all honesty not as bad as we thought it would be. Although the first month did feel like I was going through literal hell. Not being able to see my best friend was hard on me. I promised Bella to be there for her, but this time it was Carlisle who insisted on keeping my distance for a little longer at first.

He believed it would be for the best to let her have some time to process the breakup first, before I go and give her any hope she shouldn't have.

I accepted his wishes for the sake of my best friend, but the feeling that she needs me didn't seem to let me go.

We have been in London for nearly five weeks, and my mood still was the same as in week one. Today is what some others may think a special day. But for a vampire, a birthday wasn't that pleasant.

Today was the day I turned 94 years old, yet my face still resembles that of an 18 year old teenager. Because that's what I'll always be.

I groaned out in irritation, leaning down to take a closer look at the lock my key won't fit in to.  I slammed my fist against the door, crying out a sound of exhaustion when I realized I had taken the wrong keys this morning.

Oh how I hated this day.

All I wanted right now was to just lay next to my unaware girlfriend, cuddled up to her body. But life had other plans for me.

"ESME" I called out, knowing the woman will for sure be home to open the door for me. And like I thought, so she was. Standing in front of me with a smile on her face, two short seconds later.

"I forgot my keys" I sighed quietly, slipping my shoes off as I went through the front door. "No big deal, are you already back darling?" She asked sweetly, placing a short kiss on my pale cheek before hanging up my leather jacket.

"Yeah there wasn't really anything that had my interest" I said, referring to the shopping trip I just attended without my lovely girlfriend.

"Well sounds like you had quite a boring day" She pouted, taking my hand to lead me to the living room. "I guess you could put it like that, yeah" I spoke, slight confusion overtaking me because of the way she was hiding her excitement.

"I do think I have a little something that could cheer you up" She winks, opening the door to the large beautifully decorated living room.

"Happy birthday" Everyone called as I entered. Though if I had been honest, a party was by far the last thing I could've wished for right now. And to top it all, Edward didn't even care to show. And I know that he knows.

"Happy birthday baby" Alice walked towards me, placing a kiss on the smile that was threatening to fall. "Oh my God. Thank you guys, so much" I spoke glancing at everyone, stopping just for a second to look the empath in the eyes.

He smiled warmly at me before sending waves of calmness through my body. I silently thanked him, though it still didn't feel like I wanted this.

"Of course dear" My mother figure rubbed my shoulders, flashing her white teeth at me. "Anytime" My father said, joining my side as well.

"How did you know?" Before my mate could point to her pretty little head, Emmett stepped forward, spinning me around once he picked me up. "How could I not know the birthday of my little sis" He spoke, proud of himself, though he very likely was the last to find out.

"We're the same age Emmett" I reminded the boy who didn't seem to care a single bit about that. "I'm older" He shook his head, causing me to sigh while he let me down again.

"Yeah wonderful, but let's open your presents now" Rosalie said, excited to see what the others had for me, her being the first to come towards me to hand her gift over.

I grinned, unwrapping what seemed to be a box. "Open it" She smiled widely, inpatient because I took my time with the wrapper. "That's what I was gonna do Rose"

I opened the white box and a beautiful pink sapphire stone bracelet came to view. "Oh my God Rose that is beautiful" I held the precious piece in my hand, not noticing my sister rolling her eyes. "Look closer"

I furrowed my brows in confusion, gasping when I spotted what she meant. When I held the bracelet up, it had a little silver charm with the very first picture Rosalie and I took together, dangling from it.

"That's beautiful Rose" Esme said as she got to take a closer look at it. I nodded and hugged the blonde "Thank you" She hugged me back as shrugged it off as if her gift was nothing.

When I showed Alice her sister's gift, I noticed Emmett doing the walk of shame in my direction with a small wrapped present in his hand. "Happy birthday lil' sis" He mumbled.

I smirked, taking the object from his hands and removing the wrapper. "Girl you did not" Laughing, I looked down at my hands were a new pair of wired headphones were laying in. "What did he get you?" Rose smirked, crossing her arms as she looked at her ashamed husband.

"Emmett I knew it was you who lost them, you can't lie to me" I said, laughing as I hugged the dark haired boy. "I figured, sorry" A small smirk forming on his lips now. "It's all right, don't worry"

"Sister" I smirked, watching how Jasper took a large bag which I wondered what was in it until now, from the table. "Brother" He handed me the bag which I gladly accepted and raised his eyebrows, as well impatient for me to open it, like his supposed to be twin sister.

I opened it a bit and peeked in it, immediately recognizing what he had bought me. My jaw dropped as I looked at the smirking boy. "Now you don't need to steal mine anymore"

"Oh God please don't tell me-" I cut Rose short, taking out the probably worst present you can give someone- according to her, out of the gift bag.

"Cowboy boots." I finished her unspoken sentence, grinning as I put them on. "Jaz I love you" The blonde grinned, helping me back up. "I love you too baby sis"

"Here's a little something from us love" Esme spoke, handing me a nicely wrapped gift. "I heard you talk about it quite a lot of times lately" Carlisle winked as I went to open whatever they had for me.

I grinned, glancing at the camera I wished to have for months now "Thank you so much" I hugged both of them, after all, genuinely happy that they thought of making a little party for me.

My siblings went to talk with each other, Rosalie showing everyone the bracelet she got for me, a proud look on her face. "I have something for you too, later" Alice whispered, kissing my cheek while she held my hand.

"Is that so miss Cullen?" I smirked turning around to kiss her. "Eww get a room" I rolled my eyes at the voice of my brother, giggling at his goofy self.

-

"So what's the surprise you had for me again?" I smirked at my mate once I closed the door to our shared room. Smiling, she pushed me down on the bed. "Close your eyes love"

I grinned, feeling the touch of her cold hands wandering down my neck, stopping to carefully take off the piece around it that was the most important to me.

Nervousness came over the excitement I had just seconds ago, as I laid my hands on my now bare neck. "Alice what are you doing" I spoke, my voice trembling with agitation as it didn't look like she would put the necklace back on for me.

"Relax darling, trust me" I nodded slowly and took a deep breath in. Alice would never do anything that would harm me in any way, not even my feelings.

My leg bounced up and down as I continued to sit on the bed, silently waiting for my girlfriend to finish whatever she was doing.

"Careful" She whispered, not wanting to scare me before she was about to touch me again. Slowly opening my eyes at her command, I immediately looked down to where she had clasped the necklace back on again.

"Here" I could see her smile in the reflection of the mirror she had handed me, so my eyes had better access to my neck, along with the beautiful pendant she attached next to that of Victoria's.

"Alice, It's beautiful" I let my hand run over the little black diamond pendant she added to my already gifted necklace. "I wanted you to have the both of us always with you" She whispered, kissing the spot of my neck, just above my hand.

"I love you Alice" I turned around and met her lips in a passionate kiss. Now I not only had Victoria with me, but my beyond perfect girlfriend as well. I couldn't be any happier.

———————————

Word count: 1575

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 134 18
Everyone knows about Bella's story but now it's my turn...my turn to have my story told.... The question is.......ARE YOU READY?!
1.2M 33K 24
I thought that moving to the tiny town of Forks, Washington to care for my ailing grandmother would be completely uneventful. Little did I know that...
55K 1.1K 20
a story in which jasper helps the girl. - i do not own any of the twilight characters mentioned in this story. 210118: 25th in #jasperhale
7.2K 226 20
❝ It doesn't get better than this ❞ Emmett Cullen female!oc