cat cupids .ᐟ k. kazuha

By six-winged

祖父母 / kazuha x fem!reader # modern au ❛ bro someone's yappin' in yo dms sayin' you take... More

猫热线!

1 / spring's kiss of fate

145 8 10
By six-winged

   start of spring, march 2005.

                            with panic taps on her phone screen, she calls hu tao immediately. as soon as the other line accepts the call, yeonha wails dramatically, sobbing loud cries on her phone's speaker, not even bothering to let the other line breathe.

girl why the fuck are
you ugly sobbing

are .. you.. calling me.. hng
ugly...yyyy..

calm down dawg
why are you crying at like
2 am? girl get a grip

my cat is acting weird hu..huhh..
she's like getting fat..

now that's an insult
WHAT THE HELL YEONHI

YOU CALLED ME AT TWO AM
SOBBING, AND WAILING

TO TELL ME YOUR CAT GOT
FAT

NO IT'S NOT JUST THAT
SHE'S LIKE ACTING WEIRD

AND SHE JUST VOMITS TIME TO TIME

THEN WHY ARE YOU
CALLING ME DO I LOOK
LIKE A VET

IDK YOU LOOK LIKE A DOG

MOTHERFUCKER I WILL
STITCH YOUR MOUTH

SHUT—omyfuckingghodohmyfuckinghodd
yhoe just vomitted again! it smells like shit
here already....yyy hmf.. hu..huuuuhh

STOP WITH THE UGLY CRYING

let's say, their loud screaming did not solve any of yeonha's concerns nor did it answer her questions. however, it did result in one thing though: a knock on the door.

" what the hell.. ? " she sniffs as she looks to the door, weakly standing up as she finished cleaning up yhoe's vomit. slowly walking towards the doorway, she was too lazy to check up on the peephole that she opened the door directly. don't do it at home, kids.

as she peeks through the small opened space of her door, she squints from the light in the hallway. too damn.. bright. then, when her sight adjusted with the light, her eyes makes way for a figure, slightly taller than her, for sure—and well, a face that shows someone who's definitely not amused.

but, the way his eyes squint over her smaller form and the way his dirty blonde hair falls over his eyelashes and the streaks that adorned his all-beige and white form of fashion, and the way that his pointed nose looks so perfect that it matches his soft slightly saturated lips—makes him have the right to just disrespect her.

" excuse me. " there was a smile on his face, and his eyes showed kindness as he closed them respectfully. " i apologize for knocking at this hour.. " he continued, with a kind smile. for some people, they would assume he's a kind, sweet, and respectful young man. but for yeonha, a two-faced girl, she can clearly say it was forced.

" but i would also like it if—" she didn't want to hear any of this anymore as she already knows where it was going. so, with a quick force of a slam, she tried to close the door on him. but he was much faster than she was, as her eyes warily eyed him and downward, towards the foot that blocked her door from closing. " you apologize for the noise. " his smile has faded.

" but, you don't seem like the type, princess. so i suggest you just tone it down. " with that he walked away and opened the door right beside her apartment.

" oh. a .. new tenant? " she mumbles to herself, staring at the now closed door of apartment 403, her supposed to be empty neighbor's apartment. not anymore, she guessed.

she lets herself fall on her couch with a loud thud, and yhoe followed right after, lying on top of her as she breathes softly. her grumbles of countless profanities slowly dims down to a soft smile as she pets her little fur baby. " there's this new guy beside us, don't ever cross paths with him, okay baby? and if you do, scratch his pretty face so that i'll have a reason to hate him!" she giggles to herself, but the cat continues to purr softly, ignoring her endless chatters about the boy next door.

" ugh, he called me princess for god's sake! "

" so. " the brunette clamps her lips shut together as she listened to yeonha rant about last night—or early dawn. " you are saying, you fell in love with this man. "

" no!! stop twisting my words up! " yeonha angrily huffs, yet her warm hands still continue to pet her cat softly. " he was just pretty, i guess. "

" you've told me a sea of crushes of yours way back, and it all started like that. " hu tao claimed, sipping cold water from a glass of yours. " but—let's focus on that little feline first. " the brunette says with a tone of finality as she stared at the little cute beast on your lap.

" i'm fucking tired wiping all those vomits, girl. "

yeonha laughed at hu tao's words. " you get why i was bawling last night, then? " she joked at her best friend as they laughed in synced. " but anyways, she's getting too affectionate too—and that's weird cause like, we had a toxic relationship. " yeonha rolled her eyes while raising her scratch-decorated limbs, softly laughing at the cat scratches that litters on her skin.

" maybe she wants something? "

" like what? "

" i don't know, maybe some dick? "

instinctively, yeonha throws a pillow at hu tao's face as the brunette fell down dramatically with a thud. " don't surmise my baby like how you surmise yourself, you whore! " she yells and runs as she knew hu tao would chase her for revenge.

" AHHH! DON'T COME NEAR YOU SLUT " yeonha continues to yell, legs kicking as she was backed into her couch once again. " go awayyy! "

" STOP SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT IT TURNS ME ON " hu tao yelled back, making both of them freeze before falling into fits of laughter.

after a while, both chaos embodiments finally calms down and decided to search for whatever symptoms yhoe had.

however, as the girl they are, they both have a short attention span. the squeal of yeonha breaks hu tao from her reverie of searching (she's reading heavy smut), eyes directly darting to the girl beside her.

" taonie, look who i just found on twitter! " yeonha explained as she extended her arm for her phone screen to face the brunette's face.

" aww, that's so cute. what heartless neighbors milo have. " the brunette let out a tsk. A TSK.

" YOU FUCKING BRAINLESS NIMWIT! " yeonha's patience, although very very thin from her last encounter with the pretty young man, had snapped. " IT'S MY NEIGHBOR! I AM THE NOISY NEIGHBOR HE'S TALKING ABOUT. "

" MOTHERFUCKER HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?! " of course, hu tao fueled the fire once more. just as they always would. " but holy shat, he is indeed pretty. "

yeonha eyes her best friend with that knowing look, " right? i followed him on my dump account already. "

" WEIRDO. "

the day almost ends as the sun was slowly setting down. throats sore, and voices almost gone. hu tao finally found something related to yhoe's case.

" see yeonhi, noticeable weight gain, vomiting, increasingly affectionate.. and wait let me check one thing. " hu tao started, hands slowly turning the small feline over her stomach.

" hey careful! "

" I AM! " hu tao replies back with the same tone, and as soon as she confirms her suspicion, she faced yeonha with a serious look on her face. " i can surmise.. "

" stop surmising you whore. " yeonha dismissively comments before hu tao could speak up making the brunette irk in annoyance.

" LET ME FINISH. " hu tao raged before calmly clearing her throat. " the research i had conducted consisted symptoms such as noticeable weight gain, vomiting, increasing appetite, sleeping more, being weirdly affectionate, and .. having swollen pink nipples. " the brunette started. " and how long has this been going on? "

yeonha pondered before answering, " hmm about.. three weeks.. or so? "

" hm.. hm. yes, your daughter is.. pregnant. "

watch out for the cat cupids!
( 🧸 / six-winged, 2023 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season