Moonlight |✓

By arcanexoxo

[NEEDS HEAVY EDITING] •|| Inayat Gupta ||• Daughter of Gupta's family.23 years of age. close to her brother... More

•DEDICATION•
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
NOTE~
24
25
26
New book alert<3
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50

8

178 4 0
By arcanexoxo

Ab aisa na ho ki
Dil jud na paye vapis
Teri baaton se bikhar jauga ha..
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Haldi function~

Everyone was smiling, younger were enjoying the function then 3 men and 2 women enter nobody know them. Atharva saw them as they entered Atharva looked at Krish as asked him "who are they?" , " I don't know bhabhi' s friends are already came here" Krish answered.

"Who are you?" Ahaan asked them they smiled at him and said together "hey ahaan how are you? Where is inayat?" Ahaan was about to answer them but inayat came and saw them and then shout.

"You idiots!" Inayat yell at them in anger "who told you to come here huh?" Inayat added as she step toward them.

"Sorry na" they said together with a pout everyone looked at them in amusement "transfer?" Inayat asked them they looked down and Inayat sighed "hogya" they said inayat looked at them and grinned and shout "oh my my" they too smiled at her Inayat ran and hug them.

After a group hug Ahaan asked inayat "who are they inayat" , "bhai they are my friends too I met them in Paris but they are from here"inayat told ahaan with smile.

Everyone nodded and Inayat start introducing them to her parents "Mom dad this is Tanaya and this one is Priyal" Tanaya and Priyal bend to touch inayat's parents feet but they stop them "Ladkiya laxmi hoti hai pair nahi chuti and you are like our daughter" Ritesh and sawati said and hug them.

"Dad these two are pallav and veer" inayat said Ritesh hug them.

They met everyone one by one and veer asked inayat "inayat where is your husband?" , "Here I'm " atharva said while coming toward them.

Inayat smiled a Little at him veer smiled at Atharva and forward his hand for handshake Atharva shook his hand with him.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Everyone came one by one and apply haldi open by one on groom and bride face and congrats them.

Atharva bend a little toward inayat and whispered in her "everyone apply haldi on you without me may I?" Inayat look at him and gave him fake smile and said "No" , "why?I want to apply haldi on you" Atharva said with smile Inayat didn't say anything just shook her head and them Sawati said "okay it's over know you can enjoy now".

Atharva pick up haldi bowl and stand up from his place and throw haldi on inayat everyone look at her and laughed.

Inayat wiped her face with her hands for clear view and stand up from.her place shout at him "you-" inayat to pick up another haldi bowl and ran behind him and start chasing him.

Everyone smiled at them "why are you running now" inayat said "I don't want to die now I want my biwi beside me every morning when I woke up" Atharva answered while roaming here and there "don't forget that I'm your wife" inayat said and Atharva turned to face her but they both bumped into each other and lost their balance and fell in pool.

Atharva held her by her waist and looked at her Inayat was wiping her face with her hands as inayat done she looked at him.

And here they lost in each other eyes. Brown eyes with blue eyes. Atharva bend toward her and whispered in her ear "breath, love" inayat was holding her breath and as he said to her she gain start breathing.

Atharva moved back and picked her and came out from pool and made her stand inayat was looking at him.

"Ahem ahem hogya romance huh?" Youngsters said "don't talk nonsense guys Ahaan bhai can you give inayat your coat mine is wet or she will catch cold" atharva said to ahaan and he nodded and handed his coat to inayat atharva made her wear it and said Shivangi "Shivangi please take her with yourself and give her some warm clothes to wear-", "don't worry jiju I'll take care her"Shivangi said and take inayat with her.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Wedding day~

•A T H A R V A' S P O V•

I was sitting in my bed edge and thinking about that how fast night changes as a kid I had crush on her and now I'm going to marry her. I'll see her every morning infront of my eye from today I'll be all mine, mine.

"Bhai come outside" arya shout from outside I went downstairs and touch elders feet and they blessed me.

"Atharva!" Dadu said I looked at him and said "jii?" , "Beta keep inayat happy from today she will be your responsibility" dadu said me and I smiled at him like how fast she made her place in everyone's heart. My inayat.

"Don't worry dadu I'll keep her happy and safe always" I said to him "for how long you know her Atharva?" Dadu asked me "what do you mean dadu I mean I didn't understand what you want to say?" I asked him.

"The way you look at inayat beti it's more than liking Atharva any blind person can tell that how much you love her Eyes speak more than actions beta when I asked you and you answer me that you like her but it's more than that it's love that's why I'm asking for how long you know her?" Dadu said

I again smiled and said "Since childhood dadu, do you know when you sent me in KG class? I saw her that day she came with her mom I don't know why but I like her kinda and in class 7 I declared her as my crush and when I got into College I used to go school too because I want to saw a glimpse of her but when she was in 12th she left, she left me, she left me broken I find her every where but didn't get any information, a single piece of information that's why I stop smiling dadu she was , is and will be the reason of my smile she is moonlight of my life"

I looked at every one they was looking at me with wide eyes expect Krish he know everything about me "Atharva is that for real you love her since childhood really??" Baba asked me I nodded and said "it had been 13 years 9 months 3 weeks baba since when I know that I love her , ture and pure love the way you love maa I love her the way dadu loves dadi I love her the way bade papa loves badi maa I love her the way Krishna ji loves radha rani I love her the way-"

Raj cut me in between and said "Enough bhai we don't want to listen a paragraph on bhabhi everyone know how sweet she is" I smiled at him and nodded my head.

I looked toward watch and saw the time "maa we should go now" I said to maa she nodded and we go outside and sat in cars.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

We enter in her home I take every one blessing. I sat on retarder and she came down with Shivangi and for real I'm dead by her beauty.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
•Inayat's pov•

I saw Atharva as I reached toward mandak he was looking handsome no doubt I went toward him and
I too sit behind him I was lost in my thoughts and than Atharva whisperd in my ear "can I held your hand for rasam?" He said I looked around everyone was looking at me I forward my hand to him and pandit ji start telling something I look toward Atharva he was listening with full concentration like he is telling us how to pass UPSC exam.

After sometime we start taking phera and then after phera we both again sat on our place priest said "now groom will fill vermillion on bride's hairline" Atharva nodded and take a pitch of vermillion "princess, you can run away if you want I will handle everything behind you" ahaan bhai said to me everyone laughed at his words "she can't bro! She doesn't have any other option" Atharva said and everyone smile.

A/N-I'm skipping time.

AUTHOR'S POV

Inayat was sad, aditya start crying, Inayat met everyone one by one aditya hug her from behind "I'll miss you dii" Aditya said "I'll too" inayat said ahaan was crying.

Aditya look at Atharva and said "never and ever try to hurt her if you did I'll not care who are you or not I will kill you with my bare hands".

Atharva smiled at him and said "even if I hurt her I'll kill myself for hurting a angel like her and Inayat is your Princess and now she will be my queen Mrs. Inayat Atharva Singh Singhania"

Ritesh proudly smiled at him and look toward sawati and whispered "we choose diamond for our Princess" sawati nodded with moist eyes.

Aditya look at Atharva and said "never and ever try to hurt her if you did I'll not care who are you or not I will kill you with my bare hands".

Atharva smiled at him and said "even if I hurt her I'll kill myself for hurting a angel like her and Inayat is your Princess and now she will be my queen Mrs. Inayat Atharva Singh Singhania"

Ritesh proudly smiled at him and look toward sawati and whispered "we choose diamond for our Princess" Sawati nodded with smile.

Everyone bid bye inayat and she sat in car.

•Atharva's pov

From now she is mine, she is mine inayat, she is mine moonlight, she is mine to love, she is mine to care, she is mine to protect, all mine, mine, mine, mine.

I look at her she wad looking outside from window with expression less face she need time to adjust thought and sighed.

After few minutes we reached home I open door for her and forward my hand she held we went inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 14.6K 46
❝𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞̨𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐇...
365K 12.7K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
94.9K 3.9K 78
Top hash tags #1 - fictional character #3- Sizzling #3- celebrity #3- fictional characters #4- couple Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey...
7.4K 593 28
Siya Singh Your typical bubbly girl that spreads happiness around. She is the eldest child of the Singhs yet is the most fun loving and cheerful one...