The strong girl - hotd fan fic

By Avalilsbfss

Y/N The daughter of Ser Harwin strong and his wife the lady Annebeth When lady Annebeth passed delivering th... More

chapter 1- the birth of the strong girl
chapter 2- last resort
chapter 4 - long travels.
chapter 5- the red keep
chapter 6- the royal hunt
chapter 7- new babe
chapter 8- the dragon pit
chapter 9 - for his bastards.
chapter 10- lady Leana
chapter 11- she was mine to claim!
chapter 12 - breaking point
chapter 13 - suiters
chapter 14- to kingslanding then
chapter 15 - drunken
Chapter 16 - street of silk
Chapter 17 - the garden
Chapter 18- the trial
chapter 19- family dinner.
Chapter 21- the knocking paradox
Chapter 22 - tounements
Chapter 23- realisation.
Chapter 24- sucsetion
Chapter 25 - the royal wedding.
Chapter 26 - wedding feast.
Chapter 27 - viserys the peacefull.
Chapter 28 - im not suited
Chapter 29 - new king.
Chapter 30 - sickly
Chapter 31 - lead the man that rules
chapter 32- a baby!!!
Chapter 33 - lady lorena
Chapter 34 - argument
Chapter 35 - baylon
Chapter 36 - blood and cheese
Chapter 37 - burn the cunt
chapter 38 - injured king
Chapter 39- confession
Chapter 40 - panic
chapter 41- this is the end.
epilogue
my books

chapter 3- old council

2.2K 36 0
By Avalilsbfss

After receiving the raven from his father, Harwin realized it was crucial to inform his father's council about the unexpected decision to return to King's Landing.

"Ser Harwin, it's simply impractical to relocate to King's Landing," grumbled an elderly lord who believed he had a voice in every matter.

"I concur with Lord Besbery. Ser, you cannot abandon the plans for the watch you intended to establish," chimed in a youthful council member, who appeared to be no older than thirty.

Harwin's voice boomed across the room, his words leaving no room for debate. "Gentlemen, let me make myself clear. This is not a matter of politics. Right now, it's about what I believe is truly best for my daughter!" With a forceful thud, he pounded his fists on the table, fixing the lords with an intense, unwavering gaze.

Harwin was absolutely furious to consider that these men had any authority over his decisions regarding his family.

Harwin stormed into your chambers after the highly intense council meeting. As you sat there, engrossed in a game of tossing a block across the room, your caregiver intervened, repeatedly urging you to try again. This constant interruption left you feeling irritable and restless.

"hello my little light, what are we doing huh?" spoke Harwin walking over to you.

you showed him the block and attempted to throw it again.

"you may go Lidiya" spoke Harwin giving the serving girl a small smile.

Finally, as the girl gracefully exited the room, she gave a delicate curtsy, and in that moment, you triumphantly hurled the block..

Harwin gazed at his daughter, her hair a static brown with gentle curls and waves. Her eyes mirrored the deep blue of the night sky. She inherited her eyes from her mother, but her father's hair. She was dressed in a light red gown adorned with delicate pale yellow accents resembling galloping horses along the sleeves and skirt..

Harwin tried his best to play with you, but you weren't as calm and 1 year olds should be you were expressive and fidgety and maked little babbling noises any chance you got some of your carers even said you babble in your sleep.

truth be told, Harwin was terrified to go back to kings landing, he didn't know what people would say or if people had caught on to the scandal between princess Rhaenyra and him, if people knew of his bastard.

but it was time to have a fresh start a new life.

hello I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry its short but its just one of those things I had to do :).

don't forget to vote comment and vote!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.1K 88
"Brother. I have some conditions before I agree to this union. They are non negotiable." 🐉 King Viserys Targaryen lost his wife in child birth and...
105K 2.8K 29
After the death of his son, Baelon, and his wife, Queen Aemma, Viserys I Targaryen has felt lost and alone. His daughter hated him for his decision...
274K 11.8K 91
It was no surprise to anyone that Viserys loved his baby sister Avalon. What was a surprise was how much Alicent found she liked Avalons company as...
473K 21.3K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...