Blossoming Ice: the wallflowe...

By kei_writes027

Ariella Gonzalez is a 20-year-old introverted college student who spends most of her time studying in the lib... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6

DESCRIPTION

12 1 0
By kei_writes027

This story is about a young woman who's going through a tough time fitting in with society. But then her best friend talks her into going to a hockey game where she catches the eye of one of the most popular players on the team. He is drawn to her quite charm and they start to explore their journey of self-discovery and love together.

THIS BOOK IS NOT BASED ON ANY REAL EVENTS!!!MOST OF THE PLACES MENTIONED IN THIS BOOK IS PROBABLY NOT REAL SO...

THIS IS ALSO MY FIRST TIME WRITING A BOOK SO KEEP THAT IN MIND IF I DID ANYTHING WRONG!!I DON'T MIND CONSTRUCTIVE CTRITICISM BUT PLEASE DON'T BE MEAN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
473K 6.8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
407K 46.1K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...