The Unexpected Marriage |15+...

By author_prachiii

This book is a about a story of hate to love .The journey of them from hate to love was actually tough and un... More

Prologue
Dedication/Aesthetics!>•
[Chapter 1]
[ Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Book - Logo ]
[Chapter 13]
[ Chapter 14]
[New book ]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Announcement]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 21 ]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
Announcement ?¿
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
15/05/2024 -NOTICE
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 31
|IMPORTANT |

[Chapter 20]

1.8K 76 8
By author_prachiii

Pov - Kaira

"Who is this?" I was shocked like literally shocked .How can someone message me all this? This person is insane ? Yes ofcourse he/she is definitely insane !

Another message popped up on my phone screen .I hurriedly clicked on the message although I know I shouldn't have done that but it was too late.

Unknown message - Won't you reply me ? are you in shock my baby

Who the hell is this ! I hurriedly blocked the number and kept my phone aside .My heart beat it was really really fast ! who it can be ? Who can say all these things to me ? This is a prank or something?

I don't know why but for one second I thought it can be Vihaan because he likes to prank others , this message can be sent by him .I decided to call him .

Me : Hey ! Vihaan

Vihaan : Who are you?btw ?

Me : Waee is this a question ask ?

Vihaan : It is a question because my wife never calls me first so I should be alert right? Who is calling and who is not

Me : stupid ,idiot, nonsense!!!

Vihaan : Calm down ,calm down Kaira ! I was just joking

Me : Now keep your jokes apart for few seconds

Vihaan : yeah yeah speak

Me : You like to do pranks and all with me ?

Vihaan : Yeah I love to prank you .Do you remember when I pranked you with fake proposal.You were in a total shocked and I was unable to control my laugh at your reaction .That day was actually memorable

Me : Do you think it is a funny thing? Proposing someone for fun can never make you happy remember this Vihaan ! It is a feeling of others .When someone proposes to other that doesn't mean you should make fun of it ! That person can feel bad right? And first of all the person who proposes just for fun are literally a moron ! Including you !

Vihaan : I was joking Kaira don't take-

Me : Enough of it Vihaan.You can never understand me .

𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆!

I said and ended the call .Who knows ,who knows he could have proposed to many other girls just for "fun" .Why can't he understand I truly love him but he - huh! Anyways he seriously made my mood bad !

I decided to go to help mom but my phone started ringing .I know he must be Vihaan .I know he will now apologize "I am sorry Kaira I shouldn't have said that " I said in his voice

I went towards the phone and found -

"Aria? It means Vihaan isn't guilty for all this?? Dumbo Vihaan "

I picked up the call and said -

Me : Are you done with your so called sex ?

Aria : Kaira I am sorry! I just sent you those voice messages by mistake actually I wanted to send those to Aarav but-

Me : Enough enough Aria because of you I became embarrassed infront of Vihaan !

Aria : Wtf? Vihaan heard my voice? My screaming? My shouting? My moans ? Everything???!

Me : Yes he listened to your everything means everything! Wait let me tell you he heard your voice including Aarav!

Aria : What the hell? Now I am embarrassed.How will I face him?

Me : Don't worry I have already handled the situation,you don't need to take tension

Aria : That's good ! Well I called you back because I wanted to take you to a restaurant

Me : Restaurant now?

Aria :Yes! I wanted to discuss something related to you so can you come to xx restaurant just for me ? Please

Me :Okay okay sure .Just tell me the timing

Aria: uhm after 1 hour ?

Me : Okay sure !

I said and ended the call .What she want to talk about ? I don't know anything because she is moody .She can change her mood within a second ! God knows I always handle her ! I sighed and went from the room .

After 1 hour ~

I came near the xx restaurant and went inside .I looked here and there and found Aria sitting at one of the corner table .I hurriedly went to her .

"Why did she choose this table ? It's so far away from all the people " I asked her because I started to feel like we are VIPs anyways I listened to her words .

"I already said right? I wanted to talk to you about something that's why I don't want anyone to hear us .Did you understand? "

𝑯𝒖𝒉?

I nodded my head at her statement .I guess this is a serious topic about me ? Recently I haven't done-

"Recently you saw him kissing her ex !!"

I became quiet at her sentence.Why she is again coming up with all these things ? I am trying to forget those memories but I guess I won't be able to do that .

"Why you want to talk about this Aria ?" I asked being serious

"First listen to me Kaira .I am again taking out this topic just because of you! So listen to me what I am saying !"

"Okay okay don't get angry Aria . Continue continue "

"So recently you saw him kissing his ex right? So all that thing happened and he said he was guilty right? And you forgave him easily ? Why ? Why are you like this Kaira ? Just tell me why! You know everytime,everytime he do something to you and you feel guilty for him and because of that thing inside you who make you feel guilty for him is your damn heart! Kaira everytime he says sorry ,you try to forgive him easily .Does he ever felt how you have went through all these years ? Tell me Kaira ? I know he was your bestfriend but he ever told you about anything what was going on between them ! "

I nodded my head in no

𝑵𝒐

"He never told you about his private life right ? No never he didn't even told you anything about them ! You just know she is Ishita his ex -or who knows she can might be his gf now.Nobody knows anything.I am just awareing you Kaira,this world is so cruel ,you can't even trust on anyone .Let me ask you how many times you have cried for him after the marriage?"

"Many times " I whispered

𝑪𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈?

"Don't you ever feel bad for your own self .When on that day you saw him with his ex ,at that time you should have slapped him ! But no you ran away from there why ? I know what you have felt that time .But next day he ask for forgiveness and you easily forgave him . Remember you told me how you were crying for him? Did you ever thought of yourself? This is a game of hurting and forgiving? No right .Then why are you so weak infront of him ! You should have made him guilty! You know what Kaira he will think this as a simple game .Where he will hurt you and ask for forgiveness and you will forgive him happily "

"But Aria he was seriously guilty.I saw in his eyes that he was surely guilty he even accepted his fault !"

"Once upon a time you used to say he was in love with you and when I asked you how did you found that he loves you then you said because of his eyes .His eyes says everything right? But did he ever loved you .He never loved you Kaira .Since the day of your friendship you said he was in love with you but no he was in love with that Ishita ! And Kaira you still think he is actually guilty? By looking into his eyes ?"

Realisation hit me .Am I actually a puppet who always forgive him for his every wrong deeds? Why I didn't thought about this .He had said sorry so many times in these 7 years of friendship and I have forgiven him so many times .I didn't even realise I was dumb,I was surely dumb to forgive him each time .Why I am like this !!

"Aria- " my voice break down and now I was unable to control my tears .She came towards me and hugged me and I hugged him back .

"You can cry as much as you want Kaira . Nobody is stopping you .You can let down all your tears infront of me and I am not going to judge you .Kaira you are a strong girl but I want you to become more strong.I want you to become this much strong that nobody can ever make you cry .You are a absolute beautiful soul but sometimes they doesn't understand your presence,your words ,your character.They just think that saying sorry can heal everything but no they will never understand how you have went through.I know you more than him .I know how you have cried for him .I just don't want you to be so much weak infront of him.Be strong be confident you are so so special for me and your tears are not even worthy for him "

She said and made me sit on chair again .Now I have realised my importance.I am a person who thinks that they should not feel guilty and after seeing their situation I can't help but I forgive him .Now I actually realised he kissed her ex and after that many things happen to me but still I forgave him why? Just why? he made up a story and I truly trusted on him ? This nature of mine is not worthy for him ! From now I am not going to do this again .Now no can ever use me .

"I understood Aria what you are trying to say .I really feel guilty for myself .I feel so much regret that why I forgave him ?"

"Kaira you don't need to feel regret . Don't regret the past ,just learn from it.Remember this .From now on don't ever feel regret about something.And Kaira don't think that I am just saying bad about him I was actually realising you about the things which have happened around you .From next be careful and alert "

𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕

"Yeah I will " I said and smiled

"Now stop crying and let's order something.I am seriously hungry "

"Yeah me too!"

Time skip -

I reached home and found no one was there .I went inside and asked one of the worker

"Today no one is there in the living area ? Why?"

"Mam they all went to some kind of party which was held for them "

"For the party? "

"Yes mam "

"Ok thank you so much for this information.Now you can go "

I looked here and there and found literally no one was there -

"It means I am alone in this whole big mansion? I guess yes!"

I made my way towards my room .I went in and closed the gate .I walked towards the mirror and looked at myself ."I am such a pathetic human being? Who just craves for love and just love "

𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒄

I shrugged my thoughts and decided to change my dress ."Vihaan is also not there then I can change my clothes here only .I decided and started to open the knot of my kurti .I was about to remove kurti from one side of my hand . Suddenly I heard the sound of door unlocking??

I looked into the mirror and found Vihaan .

"Ahhhhhhhh "

"Woahh ahhhh "

"What are you doing here Vihaan???? " I said and faced him

"What I am doing here ? Is this even a question to ask ? This is ofcourse our room so I can come here anytime "

"But I thought nobody is there in the house and I was alone that's why I didn't knew you were also there in the bathroom "

"You literally made me scared Kaira by your voice of screaming!"

"I didn't screamed that much .Stop faking it Vihaan !"

"Oww really I am faking Mrs Kaira ?"

"Yes you are faking it ! Now I can't even change my dress peacefully!"

"Huh? You can change here nobody is stopping you "

"I won't change infront of you .Just go "

"I am your husband and I can see what's mine .Okay I am giving you a dare if you have guts then change your dress infront of me "

𝑯𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕!

"What did you said ? Chang-change t-the dress infront of y-you?"

"Yes now start " He said and made himself comfortable on the couch.

My hand started shaking .I was unable to look at him .Out of blue he came towards and cupped my face in his hands and made me look into his eyes .

"I was joking Kaira .You doesn't need to all these things . Don't get scared by me .I am not going to anything with you .You are my wife and I have the responsibility of making you feel comfortable and I can clearly see how uncomfortable you are .Just don't take tension.I am going out of the room,you change your clothes asap and let me know you are comfortable or not .Okay ?"

I nodded and he went outside .I went and closed the gate .I placed my hands on the heartbeat and started to feel my damn heartbeats which was literary at a full speed .I was at the verge of crying ."Why he is like this .Why he cares for me ! Why does he shows his fake care to me ! " I cried and sat beside the door .

To be continue ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 186 15
• Ahaan Malhotra x Ishqi Advani > Ceo x Doctor > Books lover x side profession Writer > Family issues • Anaya Malhotra x Aditya Yadav > Painter x...
156K 3.7K 43
After the incident of dropping hundreds of bottles of mutagen all over New York, Leo goes out one night to find some more and collect it for Donnie. ...
60.8K 2.2K 24
In this story Flug has two personalities. Dr. Flug and Dr. Slug (heroic au). The only way Dr. Slug can be heard or seen is if Dr. Flug's paper bag we...
34.5K 1.2K 28
The Betrayal series #1 ♡ - 🥀 - ♡ Yuvraj : Yuvraj Singh Rathore never breaks his promises. Ruhaani : ...