his innocent intern | Kim tae...

By Sugavall

Jeon vanilla, the little sister of Jeon jungkook. She's the youngest of their family, their little baby-accor... More

Welcome πŸ’œ Army
🌟character 🌟
chapter 1 :- JEON VANILLA πŸ’–
chapter 2 :- THE JEON's
hey army πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’—
chapter 3:- KIM TAEHYUNG
chapter 4:- my heartu dululu
chapter 5:- Foreign to me
πŸ’— New BooksπŸ’—
chapter 6:- Can't get out of my Mind
chapter 7:- CUTE πŸ₯°
chapter 8:- Her Saviour
chapter 9:- What is this ?
chapter 10: his gone 😞
Chapter 11:- cheeseball
Chapter 12:- Cold Kim
Chapter 13:- am I bad 😞
Chapter 14:- kook will kill me
Chapter:-15 Dinner 🍽️
Chapter 16:- YOONGI
Chapter 17:- falling for her
Chapter 18:- stick with Me
Chapter 19:- Jealous of what
Chapter 20:-Kind to me
Chapter 21:-Ferris wheel
Chapter 22:- Like U
Chapter 23: Ride with him
Chapter 24 Just 2 of Us
Chapter 25:- my heart grew
Chapter 26:- will he sacrifice
Chapter 27:- My girlfriend πŸ˜‰
Chapter 28:- love is in the Air ⭐
Chapter 29:- Love is in the Air ⭐✨
Chapter 31:- I Like U
Chapter 32:-Oops..
Chapter 33:- Real disaster
Chapter 34:My girl
Chapter 35: Change me
Chapter 36:- Son in law
Chapter 37:- Call her mine
Chapter 38:- little thing's πŸ”ž
Chapter 39:- My clingy baby
Chapter 40:- KIM VANILLA
!!ESPECIAL CHAPTER!!
✨ NEW BOOK ✨

Chapter 30: My poor girl

383 27 0
By Sugavall

Vanilla's POV:

My body shot up, and my eyes immediately went open, when a strike of unbearable pain came straight to my chest. Putting my hand on my chest, with one hand on the bed, holding me for stability. My face scrunching in pain, as I closed my eyes tightly.

Tears started to trickle down my cheeks, and I found it hard to breathe. Opening my eyes, I tried to take a deep breath, only to be struck by the unbearable pain, once again. I felt myself getting scared and nervous, I have never felt pain that hurts like this.

I sniffle as I look around, trying to find my inhaler and meds, hoping that it would help me through the pain. Once I found it on top of the table, just beside the bed, I took it, I drank the medicine that I usually use whenever this scenario happens, it decreases the pain, but my body would shake a little because of the side effect. Then I took two shots of my inhaler.

After some time, I feel myself feeling a lot more better. Deciding to just rest for a minute, I lay back down, but now, I have a mountain of pillows behind me, so I can still breathe properly. God, I should've brought Mr Moon and Juhi along with me, why do I have to be so stubborn?

Tears started to brim out of my eyes more, as my lips started to quiver, automatically pouting as it did so. I hate being alone, especially in times like this. It felt so scary, and all you want is to have someone to help you out and hold you, reassuring you that it will be okay. I don't have my parents with me, neither is my sister.

Getting more emotional every second, I realized that I was having a breakdown. My sniffles are now being followed by broken sobs, I turn and take a pillow in my hand, hugging it tightly in front of me. I tried to find any comfort out of it, but when I couldn't find one, more tears started to flow out of my eyes, as my sobs became more louder.

Realizing that I'm having a hard breakdown, I take my phone from the bedside table, open it, and immediately go through my contacts, clicking on my brother's number. Crying as I waited for her to answer, once the line connected, I heard his voice,

"Hi, baby, good morni-" I cut him off.

"O..op..oppaa..aa..." I called out in a broken whisper, holding my phone with my shaky hands.

"Hey, hey, what happened? Are you alright, sweetheart? Did something happen? Tell me, baby." I heard him ramble in concern.

"I- I don't know....I-I- I need you...a-and m-mom and dada..." I said, more like pleaded, brokenly, as tears continued streaming down my face. "P-please...I- I want to go h-home, I- I want you..."

My phone vibrated, and I saw that Jungkook was requesting a video call, so I accepted it, I saw his face on the screen full of worry, eyebrows knitted together, as my face was red, with bloodshot eyes, my lips pouted as I sob and cry.

"Hey..." he started softly. "Shhh, it will be okay, sweetheart, come on, just breathe okay? Is Taehyung there? Where are you, honey?" he asked and shook my head.

"N-no, h-he's not h-here, i-am in my room," I said, as my body shook from the broken sobs I made, my breath was now catching up on my throat.

"Shhh, okay, can you stop crying for me, baby, please? I'm gonna call Taehyung, okay? Just wait, but until then, focus on your breathing, please. Can you do that for me sunshine?" he asked soothingly, and I nodded, then started catching my breath, while he called Taehyung on his other phone, so he was still on the line with me.

Taehyung's POV:

I was peacefully eating my breakfast inside my room, while I thought about the amazing past days that had happened. Well, not the call with Jungkook included, he said that we were gonna have a talk, and that's all he said, he didn't even give me a chance to explain as he wanted to talk to me in person. It makes me somehow, nervous....and scared.

Speaking of the devil, my phone rang, looking at it, I saw that it was none other than my best friend, picking it up and then answering it.

"Hey, what's up." I greeted, chewing the last strawberry that was on my plate.

"Taehyung, hey, can you do me a favour and go to Vanilla's room, she's having a breakdown and panic attack right now, please, I really need you to go to her." I heard Jungkook plead, quickly as he said.

I immediately stood up, hung up, not bothering to drink water, then quickly ran to Vanilla's room, not bothering to knock, I turned the doorknob, but it was locked, so I knocked rapidly, really worried about my girl.

"Vanilla, can you open the door, please? It's me, Taehyung." I called out softly, and soon enough, the door was opened by a shaking and crying Vanilla.

Quickly going inside, closing the door behind me by my foot as I take Vanilla's petite and small body in my arms, securing my arms around her as I soothe her cries.

"Hey, it's okay, darling, what happened? Can you tell me what happened?" I ask, rubbing her back.

I take her head in my hands, and it almost breaks my heart to see her in this state, red nose, bloodshot eyes, tears tears-stained cheeks, she looks so helpless.

"Hey, what happened?" I ask, once again as I lead her to the bed, sitting on the end of it, I pull her by my side, but to my surprise, she sits on my lap, quickly going back to hugging me.

"Vall, baby, what happened?" I ask, not even noticing the nickname that slipped out, I rub her back, as I caress her cheeks, looking down at her.

"I-I got a-I-I don't know, w-when I wake up, m-my heart hurts s-so much..." She said looking up at me, I kissed her forehead and pulled her back into me.

"Does it still hurt, hun? Can you tell me, what you want and need to make it feel better?" I said, and I felt her shook her head.

"I-i already drink my m-meds, and i-it doesn't h-hurt anymore..." She said and I frowned.

"That's good, but why are you crying, sweetheart? What's the matter?" I ask, taking her head in my hand, and making her look up at me.

"I-im scared..." She said, looking at me with longing in her eyes as if she was trying to find someone to stay by her side.

"Can you tell me why, sweetheart?" I ask, caressing her cheeks.

"I- I feel lonely, a-and I- I got s-scared because of m- my h-heart hurts so much e-earlier." She said, putting her hand on her chest.

I felt tears brimmed out of my eyes, so I quickly pulled her into me, putting the side of her head on my chest, so she wouldn't see me crying. Why does it hurt me so much seeing her like this?

"Don't worry, hun, I'm here now, okay? I'm gonna stay with you, I promise. Now, what do you want? Did you eat breakfast already?" I ask.

"Want m-my mom and d-dad, O-Oppa." She mumbled tiredly.

"Okay, well, it's now our last day here, maybe they can visit you when we go back there, or you can just go home to them earlier than the others, how about that? Hmm?" I ask, but I am met by silence, frowning as I look down at the girl on my lap, only to see her already sleeping peacefully.

Wiping the tears that come out of my eyes, as I smiled looking at her and I couldn't help but think about how she looked so adorable. I felt really sorry for her, I wished that I was here so she wouldn't feel lonely.

My poor girl.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

Thanks you so much 😊
I hope you enjoyed

Vote and follow me if u like my work 💖

Please VOTE.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 11.8K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
2M 79.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
48.3K 2.9K 38
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
5.7K 499 9
Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim enterprise, is very short tempered person. He doesn't like the people who aren't punctual. He doesn't show his soft side...