I am Sorry Professor

By thepinkpanther5522

A story of a clumsy student and a arrogant strict professor who get into an arranged marriage ... "I am sorry... More

It's me
Introduction
PART1
PART2
Part 3
Note
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6:
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19- A
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25 A
Part 25 B
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31A
Part 31 B
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35A
Part 35B
Part 36
Part 37
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part57
Part 58
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75

Part 59

4.4K 216 81
By thepinkpanther5522

The couple is sleeping peacefully....

Evening 7pm....
Taehyung was now sleeping very close to Jungkook....
Front facing him keeping his head on Jungkook's arm .....
Jungkook was fully hugging that little boy trapping the boy fully
Jungkook's other hand was wrapped on Taehyung's waist...

Taehyung woke up and slowly opened his 👀 eyes only to see Jungkook's black t-shirt.....
Taehyung's face was near Jungkook's chest....
The boy inhaled deeply....
Taehyung was feeling very good ....he was feeling relieved staying in Jungkook's arms....
..yet his heart was beating like a drum at a very fast pace.....
Never in his life he felt his heart beating so loud because of someone.....that someone who just et him 2 wees ago....

He is afraid Jungkook will wake up because of the sound of his heart beats...at that he can very well feel his increased heart rate...

He moved a little and tried to settle himself comfortably....
Then he glanced up at Jungkook's face ....
And he saw....

The man was already looking at him with confused expression....

"Are you uncomfortable this way...?....wait a minute...." Jungkook backed away from taehyung sofly...making sure that he doesn't hurt taehyung....

Taehyung was just looking at Jungkook blinking his eyes like what the hell happened just now .....

"ARE you feeling better now?" Jungkook questions taehyung at which taehyung nodded..

"Do you need Some water " taehyung again nodded and sat straight

Jungkook passed some water to taehyung and taehyung started gulping it hastily....

..Jungkook was looking at Taehyung's Adams apple which was moving up and down while drinking the water...

After drinking the water the boy exhaled a long sigh.....he closed the cap and glanced at Jungkook who was looking somewhere on his neck gulping his saliva....

A deep pink shade started to spread on Taehyung's cheeks on seeing Jungkook looking at him with so much intimately...

....

Taehyung cleared his throat loudly to gain Jungkook's attention....but the man was still lost somewhere....

Taehyung coughs once more....

Jungkook's lost stare changed into surprised when he realised where he was staring at
He started avoiding eye contact
Taehyung was still blushing....

"Ohh I need to go somewhere.....I will be back in few minutes " Jungkook said and ran out of the room leaving a blushing taehyung behind

"Ohh my god......he h-he was looking at me... sooooo......differently...?" Taehyung's expression changed from happy to confused one...

But then again shaked his head hastily and giggles loudly muffing his face in the soft pillow....

The running Jungkook came down only to sit on the couch huffing and panting....
He kept his hand on his loudly beating heart....
(Because of running 😅🤭)

"If I would have stayed there more 5 minutes I Don't know what I would have done with him....God his skin was soo flawless....that neck..so milky..how some water was flowing through his neck .....he was gulping water so sexily...I wonder how would he take my pe**is in his mouth and gulp the cum during the blow------------ shit shit shittttttt" Jungkook blocked his lustful thoughts by is own self when he slapped his own face

"Idiot what are you thinking...stop thinking rubbish" he said to himself And got up from the couch..

He directly went to kitchen and asked the maid to prepare the dinner early ...he asked to prepare something light....

No one is there in the house Jin and Namjoon has gone for meeting some relatives in Busan while Suga is on a business trip...

Usually Jin prepares the dinner as he likes to cook...
On the days when he is not home they generally ask the cook to prepare some...

After a while Jungkook went upstairs in his room....and knocked the door hesitanty before opening it...

He found taehyung sitting on the bed holding his book in hand leaning on the headboard dozing off..

Jungkook went towards taehyung and lightly tapped his shoulder....making the boy wake up flinching lightly

"are you feeling better ?" Jungkook questions

"Yeah" Taehyung says yawning

"What are you doing ?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung's state the boy was covered with blanket till his waist he was sitting straight leaning his back on the headboard and a text book and a rough book on his lap...

"I am studying.?..I guess" Taehyung Said more like questioning

"Noo I guess I am studying while sleeping....you know studying is important " taehyung Said at which Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows looking at the boy

"What are you doing either you sleep or you study ........how can you study while sleeping..?" Jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows

"seeing this book I feel like I have not slept for eternity....so I have to do such things "taehyung Said yawning...

"What are you studying that you are feeling this way?"
"I am studying Some basic concepts of chemistry " taehyung Said Looking at the book

"You are studying Physical chemistry just looking at the book....what about solving numericals" Jungkook said

"I am currently reading the Laws proposed by these people Dalton's Law , Law of Multiple Proportions and many more" taehyung Said yawning...

"These laws are making you yawn" Jungkook questions with bored expression...

"Yeah....you know there is one more law...Gay Lussac's Law...The name of this Law is soo funny " taehyung Said giggling...

"Taehyung Don't make fun of these people....they have great contribution to development of chemistry " Jungkook said in a stern voice at which taehyung stopped giggling

"I am not making of these laws I am just making my mood light....I am feeling bored reading this laws...and I have MCQ test of this chapter tomorrow....I still have to prepare the formula chart...there is a lot of work to do..." Taehyung mumbles in a low voice

"Ohh I can help you out ...I can teach you in easier way .....do you want me to help you?" Jungkook asks now Going on the other side to sit..

Taehyung thought that it is better to listen to this devil rather than to dose off here...so he said yes to his dear Professor.....

Now both of them sat on the bed....taehyung still leaning on the head bored and Jungkook sitting on his own side of bed with Taehyung rough copy...

Jungkook taught taehyung all the laws once again very nicely and calmly...they were discussing just the laws for more than half hour then Jungkook asked Taehyung some questions related to the topic which taehyung answered correctly...
Then they moved to the numericals....
The mole concept...
Jungkook explained everything to taehyung each and every type of numerical that could come in exam ....
The boy listened everything carefully like the most obedient student...
Time to time admiring Jungkook's handsome face....

Jungkook indeed is a very good teacher...taehyung admitted this on this day itself....

Their study session was broken 💔 by the knock on the door....

Jungkook went and opened the door with his famous blank face..

"What?" Jungkook questions looking at the maid's scared face...

"S-sir the dinner is ready " the maid said shuttering...

"Ok WE are coming " Jungkook said and closed the door on her face..

"Let's go for the dinner we can continue the remaining part after the dinner"

"This early...it is just 7 :30 pm" taehyung Said Looking at the clock..

" Yes this early...come let's go" Jungkook said going to Taehyung's side offering him his hand to hold 🫴

"Ohh" taehyung Said and accepted the hand gladly🫳

He got down of the bed his stomach was still aching a little...

The couple got down holding hands .....
Then on reaching the dinner table Jungkook pulled tye chair for taehyung to have a seat........

"thanks " taehyung mumbles slowly and sat on the chair shyly.....

Both had their Dinner silently....glancing at each other time to time...

Finally they were done with the dinner...The couple again departed to the room...

They again studied for more 1 hour...huhhh...that is too much study...

After that taehyung decided to sleep while Jungkook went to complete his pending works......

It is 11pm and Taehyung is still twisting and turning on his bed as the boy is unable to sleep...
He heard a door opening sound indicating that Jeon Jungkook has entered the room...

Jungkook came inside and switched on the lamp besides the bed...

He glanced at Taehyung's side only to see the boy looking at him with wide open eyes....making him flinch

"What are you trying to do kid" Jungkook said with shocked expression keeping his hands on this chest...

"Trying to sleep" taehyung said cheerfully still looking at Jungkook

"You are trying to sleep or you are trying to scare mee..." Jungkook said now sitting on his side of the bed panting lightly...

"You are scared of ghosts ha ha ha" taehyung Said laughing..

"I am not scared of ghosts" Jungkook said looking at Tae angrily...

"No you are sacred...ha ha ha" taehyung Said still sleeping position looking at Jungkook's angry face...

"Noo"

"Yesss ha ha"

"No"

"Yes ho ho "

"Nooooooo"

"Yess he he"

Taehyung was continuously laughing making Jungkook frustrated...

The frustrated man switched off the lights without giving any glance to taehyung and slept backfacing him with a frustrated face...

"Professor is scared of ghosts ha ha ha" the muffed voice of laughing was still echoing in the room

Now this was the limit....no one can make fun of Jungkook Jeon
Jungkook thought something in his mind and smirked creepily...

"You know taehyung Why am I scared of the ghosts ?" The creepy voice of the Professor echoed in the silent room...

The muffed voices of Taehyung's laughter stopped....The kid gulped hearing Jungkook's voice...

"What are you saying ?" Taehyung questions looking at Jungkooks back...
Jungkook suddenly turned...The moonlight from the window directly fell on Jungkook's face making him look more handsome

"I m saying that...can you see that 🌳 🏡 tree from this window...there lives a witch....she is very dangerous...you know....she likes to date teenagers and you know she is bisexual"

"Witch...?" Taehyung questions with surprised expression

"Yeah witch" Jungkook Said creepily

"They are not real" taehyung Said laughing nervously

On this statement of taehyung the wind blowed very hastily outside the window Making the leaves of the tree dance and make a terrifying noise...

Making a shiver run down from Taehyung's spine...

"Ohh godd" taehyung gasped loudly

"Are you scared of the ghosts taehyung?" Jungkook asked in a mocking creepy voice

"Noo" taehyung Said hesitanty...

"Really..?"

"NOO" taehyung yelled

The leaves 🍃 of the tree made that terrifying sound again...

"YES I AM SCARED" Taehyung yelled at his highest pitch and with his fast pace went to Jungkook's side And hugged the man tightly burring his face into his chest....

Jungkook was offguarded by this action of taehyung....

"Why are you sacring me" taehyung asked Taehyung his voice muffed on Jungkook's chest

"I-I" Jungkook sluttered on feeing taehyung so close..on feeling the chest contact the man forget how to breathe

"Now I will stay like this only....till the morning....I will not look up" Taehyung said still in muffed scared voice...

"I--I"

"And yes you sleep" taehyung said still in same position

Jungkook was sleeping straight as ever....The man inhaled loudly only to smell taehyungs scent...which is making him feel dizzy...

Jungkook was in a very uncomfortable position taehyung was directly hugging him one hand of taehyung was encircled around his torso...while he doesn't know where the other hand was...

Jungkook's one hand was in air and other hand was under his own head...

Jungkook's body became stiff as ever...

5 mins later...

He heard soft breathing of Taehyung....indicating the slept Making him stiff...he sighed loudly

He separated taehyung from him softly and then shifted himself in a comfortable posture and then cuddled taehyung.....

Then the couple slept warmly in each other's embrace...

To be continued....

Sorry for late update guys....🫠🫠🫠....

I hope you liked it..!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 46.1K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
779K 40.9K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
175K 10.9K 30
โ˜†ยฐโ—•โ€ขโ โ—Ongoingโ—โ โ€ขโ—•ยฐโ˜† ยฉTigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
667K 35.6K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...