Arranged love stories.

By puratej

These are a few stories that revolve around arranged marriages. Each story will have only 5 parts. But they w... More

1. 3 Meetings for Marriage
The first meeting in a PUB???
He didn't show up...?
All her insecurities
Happily ever after..???
2. Nothing is common between us.
That's Not Mine
Let's Arrange
Come With Us
My Miracle
3. Love In One Day
I'll Replace You For Today
Spend Time With Someone
She Is Family
I'll Never Let You Cry
It's High Time
Let's Get Married
You don't need to
You Deserve It

4. Love Finds Its Way

20 3 0
By puratej

Here's the 4th story.

Megha, a 24-year-old girl. A charted accountant. She doesn't like anyone bossing her. So she left the job in a month not finding the manager's attitude matching her. She is doing her MBA now.  She is a freelancer and investment counselor. She is earning well. The thing that tops her love list is food. Want Megha to do something for you? Treat her good food and she will kill someone for you.

Sagar, a 26-year-old guy. Being the youngest, Pampered by all the members of his family. He is a lyric writer and also a scriptwriter. He runs a writer club in Hyderabad. He loves movies. He loves traditions. He makes magic with words. Not interested in his Dad's business. Has a brother Pavan, who was married to Sameerana 6 months ago. "Writing helped me to let out the feelings I couldn't express in my actions."

This is the story of Sagar and Megha who met through a typical arranged marriage setup and fell in love with each other after marriage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 55.6K 54
• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...
1K 81 3
Different stories from different periods about different people from different walks of life, but they all have one thing in common: they are set in...
92.5K 4.9K 32
Not every arranged marriage is forced. Two people who started their lives together as strangers may find true love in each other. A beautiful story...
34.3K 1.6K 23
•Short stories collection• which are living in my head rentfree and now I'm going to share with you all Trust me you'll love it.