Reflections in Ice (Fairy Tai...

By Silver-Tigress

17 year old Reina Evans Walker returns from a year long mission to find that Fairy Tail has a new member name... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 30

66 2 0
By Silver-Tigress

Reina's P. O. V:

It's been a few days since Gray and I made up and we've been dating ever since.

He stayed over my house again last night and I'm still in my pyjamas.

Gray is sitting at the kitchen table, watching me. I speak up, "So I was thinking or going on a job later this afternoon."

"Sure. Did you have any in mind?" He asks.

"Not at the moment," I respond, finishing the dishes and turning to him."I'll go get dressed right now then we'll head to the guild hall, okay?" He nods and I go up stairs to get dressed.

I put on a strapless blue top with matching shorts and gold trimming, and tall brown high heeled boots on my feet.

Just as I finish running a brush through my blue hair that's longer at the front and short at the back, hear the sound of shattering glass that startles me.

I whip my head to the door, eyes wide. "Just what the heck was that?!" I think before I throw open my door and race downstairs.

"... Well? Are you going t tell me where sue is, or not?" Demands a low, husky voice that makes my heart stop. I skid to a halt in the kitchen, seeing the window is mostly shattered and there's glass on the floor. Gray is glaring at a young by, who appears to be fourteen with shoulder length dark blue hair and the same blue eyes as me. He wears a pair of shades on his face dangle earrings in his ears.

"What the bloody hell is going on?!" I demand angrily. Both boys whip their heads around and Gray's eyes widen with worry.

"Reina—get out of here! He's looking for you! He's with Wolfsbane," Gray warns me.

I stare a the blue haired boy when he turns his head to me. He smirks. "It's been a long time... my stupid sister."

I could only stare at him, wondering why he's here, after all this time.

Gray and I immediately stand back to back as I glare back at my brother. "Where the bell have you been all my life...?" I demand lowly, as my Lunar Eclipse Eyes flicker on briefly.

He says, "As your boyfriend said: I'm with Dark Wings, now. Being in a dark guild is much more fun than a legal guild. You need to stop pretending you're one of them because you belong to my guild master, now."

❄️❄️❄️

Just then, two others enter my house and one of them speaks up. "Oh, Eric! I knew you had a sister but I didn't think she had her own house and was apart of Fairy Tail."

"Hmph. You've fund her then," Says another man with brown hair and big build.

"I'm surprised you managed to find this place," Says Eric.

"Oh, it wasn't that hard since we just had to ask around," Says the more lean one. "Now, then. Why don't we grab your sister and get out of here, hm?"

"You have some nerve breaking into my house and saying you're going to take me—" I begin in a growl, only for the big man to appear in front of me suddenly and ram his arm against my left shoulder.

Pain throbs through as I'm sent flying to the side and Gray calls my name worriedly. I hit the floor and remain there for a moment.

What is that guy? His strength is nuts!

"No way am I letting you take her! Ice Make: Lance!" Gray yells, shooting landed of ice at the brown haired man. He smirks and dodges them easily before reappearing behind my boyfriend.

The brunette swings his leg and I take note of the light glinting off it. He slugs Gray in the back with a monstrous kick that immediately knocks him out.

"Gray, no...!" I exclaim before I hang my head while leaning up on one knee, clutching my shoulder. I whip my head up with a growl, my eyes activated.

"Oh, my! She uses the same Eye Magic as you, Eric!" The skinny man points out.

"You're gonna pay for hurting him! Arc of Reflection..." I go to thrust my hands out as the men frown at that before my brother appears in front of me. "Move it, Eric!!"

He doesn't move but instead lands a right hook to my jaw that knocks me back across the kitchen. I grunt as I hit the floor.

I feel anger boiling in me as I get to my feet and glare at Eric with my eyes activated.

"Huh... your Lunar Eclipse Eyes... too bad you only have them half formed," Comments Eric. "Too bad you're not nearly as powerful as me. I've unlocked the third state of my eyes a long time ago." Here, he removes his glasses to reveal black eyes finger with red sclera. I don't feel fear due to the fact I possess the same Eye Magic; only those with Lunar Eclipse Eyes are capable of being immune to them.

Eric says, "Shadow Magic: Slash!" I feel sharp shadows slice into my body from all over and I cry out at the pain.

Once the attack has stopped, I my eyes deactivate and I slump on the floor.

"Now, you belong to Dark Wings, stupid sister," I hear Eric say before I lose consciousness.

Third Person's P. O. V:

"... Gray?! Gray, wake up! Can you hear me?" Lucy frantically as she shakes the ice wizard awake. She, Erza, Natsu and Happy were going to see Rena and Gray when they saw the kitchen window was broken.

They were stunned when they found Gray unconscious on the floor.

"... Lucy? Erza, Natsu, Happy," Gray murmurs as his eyes flutter open.

"You're okay!" Happy says in relief beside the blond.

Eras demands to know, "What happened here?! And where's Reina?"

"And what happened to you?" Natsu wants to know with a raised eyebrow.

It takes a moment, but then the Fullbuster gasps as it all comes back to him. He clenches his teeth so hard he feels like the enamel is about to break, and tears drip down his face, surprising Lucy and the others.

"Gray...?" The celestial spirit mage prints gently.

"... The took her! I tried to protect Rei-chan, I really did... but they were too strong. They took her!"

Lucy murmurs, holding up her hands placatingly, "Gray, calm down and tell us. Who took her?"

But he doesn't answer. Gray just sits there with his knees pulled to his chest as he sobs, hoping Reina will be alright.

❄️❄️❄️

I'm back after a month or two!! We've now started the Dark Wings story arc. What'd you guys think of this chapter??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...
487K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...
2.1K 36 32
Art cover by Stestylius A city of angels, unknown to the human world. When their God is in near death, a man named Hahlos, who posses the ability to...
24.6K 497 14
Y/N is a secret admirer of Natsu. She always sees him in town and knows all about him. One night when she's heading home for work she is attacked by...