ADORABLE TREASURED FOX: DIVIN...

By Shortcake_Rena

NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family... More

401-403
404-406
407-409
410-412
413-415
416-418
418-420
421-423
424-426
427-429
430-432
433-435
436-438
441-443
444-446
447-449
450-452
453-455
456-458
459-461
462-464
465-467
468-470
471-473
474-476
477-479
480-482
483-485
486-488
489-491
492-494
495-497
498-500
501-503
507-509
510-512
513-515
516-518
519-521

504-506

58 4 0
By Shortcake_Rena

Chapter 504 "Indulgence with the Face Slapping (3)"

"Elders..." Pausing for a sec, Ye Ying nervously asks, "What do you mean by those words, what Princess?"

The Princess of the Holy Land could only refer to one individual so she wanted to confirm it again.

It's said that the "Princess" was the most treasured prize of the Lord of the Holy Land. Among the many aristocratic families or super powers out there, only this single princess could enjoy such high level of favouritism from their parents. What's more, it's said the girl's father was an extremely overprotective person as well....

"Ye Ying!" Lu Zhong (red-robe) face got dreadfully cold, "How dare you threaten the Princess here! Even if I had a hundred lives in my hand, I would never dare to say something so outrageous like hitting the Wit... I mean Princess!"

Boom!

First it was the massive explosion in Ye Ying's head, followed closely by the empty state of mind. As a result, all traces of blood have left the girl's face as she faltered backwards in disbelief.

NO......

IMPOSSIBLE!

THIS WOMAN IS THE PRINCESS OF THE HOLY LAND, THE ONE ENVIED BY ALL THE FEMALES IN THIS WORLD?!

"Impossible!" A shrewd scream suddenly burst out from the ground.

It was Old Madam Ye, her face twisted and enraged by the truth. She resents everyone, including the world.

"This wild wench couldn't possibly be the Princess of the Holy Land. Impossible, all of you must be lying to me. It's a mistake!"

Yes, they're either lying or making a mistake! How can this uncultivated wild wench be a princess of such a great power? The Lord of the Holy Land must be blind to love such a rude impudent girl.

Thank goodness my Ye Ying is not like this. She's clever and well-behaving, the polar opposite of what is bad.

"Hey," shifting her head over to her friend then, Chu Yi Yi's smile was sinister and scary. "Di Xiao Wan, want to have a bet on who can leave more bruises?"

"Okay," the demon princess readily nods in return. "I will be responsible for the lower body and you the upper half. As for the face... we will give it to Lan Xiaoyun! How dare she try to snatch my brother and nephew! Let's see how she will do that after we are through with her!"

Rolling up her sleeve, Chu Yi Yi slowly steps forward in an intimidating manner.

Now Ye Ying was truly frightened as the three girls surrounded herself. She could tell there's no escape and the impending future couldn't be good in any form.

"AHHH!!!"

For some reason, the sky was extraordinarily brilliant this afternoon. However, this wondrous scene was soon shattered when a heart wrenching scream rocked the air and the occupants on this mountain.

Perhaps its due to the deadline quickly drawing close, but aside from the disciples and uninvolved individuals, pretty much all of the alchemists coming for convention had ignored the commotion. They're far too busy with their own work to care about another's misery.

As for Ye Ying's torture, who knows how long it lasted. The only thing the girl knew afterwards was her own aching body. There's so much bruises and pain that she could faint at any moment. But in the end, she endured and made it through the ordeal.

"My granddaughter, my precious granddaughter!"

When everyone eventually dispersed after being done with the show, it was Old Madam Ye who rushed over to the girl's side first. The old granny was trembling all over as she examined the dazed looking patience.

"Answer me please Ying'er, please answer Grandmother!'

Still bloodshot in the eyes, Ye Ying didn't react as she eyed the sky. However, the swollen sting on her bruises eventually brought her back to attention.

"Grandma, I want revenge!" There's not an ounce of beauty left in the girl's outer contour, only a corrosive hatred that could melt the target. "I want vengeance for today's pain!"

"But... but..."

If the other party really is the Holy Land's princess then how?

Chapter 505 "Indulgence with the Face Slapping (4)"

"I must be Bai Zhanpeng's daughter, and I must be the young lady of this Medicine Sect! I must be feared by all like that Chu Yi Yu! And... I will have all those who mocked me look at me with adoration!"

In the past she was only keen on taking the young lady position for this place, but now, it's not enough anymore!

"But Ying'er, I can't do anything either if that Bai Zhanpeng refuses to agree." Rubbing her hands uncomfortably, Old Madam Ye mutters helplessly to the injured girl on the floor.

"Why didn't you marry Bai Chang Feng back then?" Clenching her fingers until the nails were piercing into her own flesh, Ye Ying stares intently at the old granny: "Even if you couldn't become his wife then why didn't you become his concubine? Would I be in this situation if you had done so back then? I would've been a genuine lady of the Medicine Sect! This is all your fault, all your fault!"

The bashing leaves the old woman's head hanging in shame for she believed the same thing. Back then, she did in fact try to seduce her brother-in-law!

Who wouldn't be tempted? A handsome young master with plenty of power and influence, to say Bai Chang Feng was the ideal lover of any lady wasn't an understatement.

But in the end, everything came to not after repeated rejection. So who's to blame for this outcome? Of course, in Old Madam Ye eyes it would be her older sister Ye Jing who won in the end!

That's right, if not for that slut's existence then I would be Bai Chang Feng's wife! The position of Mistress of the Medicine Sect would also be mine! It's all her fault, all Ye Jing's fault!

"Don't worry Ying'er, I will have you become Bai Zhanpeng's goddaughter so you won't be picked on by that bitch from the Holy Land again!" Getting up from the floor, Old Madam Ye firmly states her decision before heading straight out of the room. Her destination, the courtyard where the lord resides.

As for Ye Ying who remains lying on the ground, her lips had inexplicably curled into a sinister grin after watching that departing back leave her sight.

"Power, really is a good thing... I will also get power in the future and no one can ever rob me of that!"

......

While the autumn leaves were falling beautifully today, the old grandpa on the other hand couldn't rest at ease. One for Bai Yan's whereabout, the other for the annoying commotion outside.

"Where is my son. Tell that brat to get here so I can know when he is bringing my granddaughter over." Sitting on his stone stool in the garden, Bai Chang Feng asks one of the servants.

He's the sect leader so leaving the Medicine Sect on a whim was out of the question, but Bai Zhanpeng's different.

"I will go right away to inquire for you Milord," one of the servant salutes and retreated in haste.

"And for the love of god, is she still outside refusing to leave?" Furrowing his brow at the screaming voice that's rocking the air, the old grandpa grumbles in annoyance.

Since yesterday Old Madam Ye has been making a ruckus and demanding an audience with her brother-in-law, but no matter how many times they threw the old granny out, she simply wouldn't give and kept returning.

This naturally irritated the old grandpa to no ends

"Milord," another servant speaks, "Old Madam Ye said that if you won't see her than she won't stop."

Going cold in his face, Bai Chang Feng's expression promptly turned into a snarling scowl: "Fine, let her in. I like to see what sort of trouble she's going to raise this time."

"Yes, Sect Leader." The servant went out quick and returned just as quickly with the old granny in tow.

"Brother-in-law, you must get justice for me!" The voice bordering on the level of screeching, Old Madam Ye suddenly pounced at the sight of her target.

Bump!

However, instead of allowing the old woman to grab onto himself like most gentlemen would, Bai Chang Feng instead raised his leg to stop that body from getting any closer. This wasn't out of spite or anything, he's just too shocked and scared by the person's abrupt movement.

"If you have something to say then do it properly, what do you think you are doing by trying to grab onto me?" The man's face turned green from disgust at the possible reason: "Don't tell me, are you trying to seduce me like you did years ago?"

Old Madam Ye's complexion flushed hard upon having her intent brought to the forefront. Indeed, she's trying to do exactly that, just that the other side never gave her a chance. Not back then, and most likely not now either.

Chapter 506 "Indulgence with the Face Slapping (5)"

If not for Ying'er then I wouldn't throw my face to shame like this either....

"Brother-in-law, Ying'er has been beaten and Ming'er crippled, aren't you going to do something?" Old Madam Ye gnashes her teeth, "If word gets out that a bitch from the Holy Land is this arrogant at our home, wouldn't it be the same as shaming you?"

Instead of getting angry, Bai Chang Feng only lit up with glee: "Oh? Someone beat Ye Ying and crippled Ye Ming? Oh do tell, who is it? I must go thank them personally for their efforts."

"Brother-in-law!"

Livid in her face, What does he mean by that? How can he be helping outsiders over his own family?

"Originally I wanted to keep this thing for Ming'er when he needs it." Making a cold chuckle when reaching into her pocket, "See this? It's something Sister left me before her death."

The statement causes the grandpa to narrow in at the specified jade from the old lady's hand. Then when he does recognize the item, his pupils shrank at the sight.

"Before my sister passed away, I told her you would not treat me like family after she's gone. For this reason, she gave me this jade specifically just in case so you would answer a request from me!" Cocking her chin cheekily, "Originally I only wanted you to help Ming'er find a good wife with this when the time comes, but now you left me no choice but to use it for the sake of Ying'er."

Once Ying'er becomes Bai Zhanpeng's goddaughter, finding a good wife for Ming'er afterwards would be easy. After all, who wouldn't want to get a connection with the Medicine Sect? This will kill two birds with one stone!

"Brother-in-law, if you still have feelings for my sister then you must answer my request."

Based on the silent reaction from the man across from herself, the old lady knew she's on the right tract. After all, there's no way Bai Chang Feng would act like this if he didn't hear about the story before.

"Fine." Dry in his throat, the man answers with a tinge of sadness in his voice.

As the old lady suspected, the old grandpa readily agreed to the demand due to his longing for his deceased wife. So why does the jade hold such importance? It's because it's their love token!

"So you are agreeing?" Gleeful in her voice, the old lady bursts out asking.

"However! The premise is that there is no third-generational heir to my Medicine Sect. Only then will I agree to your request." Evoking a cynical smile, Bai Chang Feng's words sounded almost mocking in the way he spoke.

This definitely didn't slide past the old lady's ear. Darkening in her expression, Old Madam Ye grew firm: "Are you playing me Brother-in-law? What if you have Zhanpeng pick up some random woman and have her bear a child? That's the same as denying me outright."

"Ho," Sneering over that statement, "I would never force my son into marrying a woman whom he doesn't love. Even if he doesn't marry or have a child, I'm perfectly fine with that. As for your request, why would I need to make excuses? Or are you implying you can force me into granting your request?"

Shuddering upon making contact with that cold gaze, Old Madam Ye grew unsure: "Uhh, fine. Brother-in-law, I hope you won't forget your promise to me today."

"Leave the jade and go." Closing his eyes after the dismissal, Bai Chang Feng was done with her and didn't want to spare even a single glance.

Understanding this much, Old Madam Ye knew she's overstayed. Carefully placing the jade behind, the old lady left in a hurry like she's afraid the man would change his mind at any moment. However, that anxious appearance instantly changed to a joyous grin after coming out to the courtyard.

"So what if that bitch is a princess of the Holy Land? My granddaughter will also be the young lady of the Medicine Sect soon. I like to see others bully my granddaughter then!"

In the future, things like yesterday will never happen again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 381K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

214K 10.9K 80
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...
14K 388 44
Dying at the age of 16 might seem harsh to others but that wasn't the case for her. Rather she was happy that it was the end of a miserable life. So...
8.2K 561 42
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...