πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„ | ππ‰πŒ 𝐅𝐅 [οΏ½...

Av havennoelle

πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs... Mer

[DISCLAIMERS/CHARACTERS]
[PROLOGUE]
1: Meeting Rooms & Hallways
2: I Wanna Touch You
3: Filthy Tips & Crazy Tension
4: I Know You Feel It Too
5: Another Woman & Crazy Demands
6: I Knew It Was You
7: Ramen & Showers
8: My Sexy New Assistant
9: Working Hard & Getting Rewarded
10: All Of His Other Girls
11: Not So Soon & What Am I Doing?
12: I Want You, All Of You
13: Savor & Fuck
14: Edging At The Office
15: Getting Mad & Making Up
17: Over The Desk & On The Couch
18: Tell Me How You Really Feel
19: Loving You & Ruining You
20: Worth The Celebration
[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]
[EPILOGUE: PT. 2]
[THANK YOU]

16: Friday Feels

2K 70 31
Av havennoelle

A few days later...

I walked out of the elevator, making my way down the hall to my desk. I had my usual Starbucks order in my hand, and was excited to see Jimin today; it's been a few days because he gave me off one day and took off himself the other.

It was Friday, aka the day of his big meeting. Jimin and his father were meeting with supposedly their biggest clients yet to date at the firm.

When I made it to my desk, I walked up to see a bouquet of pink roses in a glass vase resting on it. I audibly gasped, putting my hand over my mouth in shock. When I sat all of my stuff down, I looked to see there was a notecard attached that read:

For you, my love.

Happy Friday!

xx, Jimin

I put my hand on my heart, in awe of Jimin's thoughtfulness. 

He got me roses just cause? How romantic.

I instantly got my phone out and texted Jimin that I had arrived at work. Not even thirty seconds later, his door opened and he sent me a smirk. I giggled and blushed, playfully rolling my eyes at him.

He walked over and placed his hands on my waist, scanning me up and down. "Good morning, gorgeous...Do you like them?"

I leaned in and placed a peck on his cloud-like lips. "Yes, they're beautiful...Thank you."

"Beautiful roses for my beautiful girl," he coos cutely, rubbing his thumbs on my waistline.

I picked up my strawberry refresher, taking a sip out of nervousness. "You didn't have to," I murmur shyly.

He reached down and took a sip himself. "I wanted to...and wow, that's amazing," he admits, pointing down to my drink.

"And it has caffeine in it," I coo brightly, causing him to grin at my cuteness.

"I will be gone until noon for this meeting, but-"

"But, I will make your schedule for next week," I finish, playfully rolling my eyes.

"And then in the afternoon, I wanna teach you when and how to buy and sell," he smirks, holding his head high.

"Sounds good," I coo, breaking away from his embrace to unpack my tote bag.

"I'm nervous," he admits, taking a deep breath.

"About the meeting?"

"And because Appa wants to talk to me about something after," he sighs, looking back and forth then back to me.

I scoffed. "Yeah, the Appa who hates me," I mutter under my breath.

He stepped forward behind my desk. "He does not hate you, angel," he whispers, shaking his head. "He admires your character and knows that you make me happy."

"Does he know that I was practically a stripper?" I sass, rolling my eyes.

"First of all," he hums lowly, grabbing my waist again to make me turn towards him. "He doesn't have to know that, Desire...plus, that wasn't the real you."

"What's the real me?"

He looked around to make sure no one was around the area. "You're my innocent, pure, good girl," he smirks, rubbing my waist up and down. "My sweet girl that I love to make shake and tremble."

I took a sharp breath in, staring at his lips instead of his eyes...because I psychically couldn't; his gaze was too nerve-racking. 

I felt a rosy tint cover my face, causing a small grin to occupy his face. "Okay, enough," I murmur, trying to remove his hands from my waist.

"Mmm," he groans, making me look into his cutie-pie eyes. "One more kiss before I go get this bag," he commands, pouting.

I grabbed one side of his face, pulling him into me. Our lips collided in a needy kiss, causing him to place one of his hands on my lower back, cascading it up my tight business-style dress. He grunted into my lips, pulling our bodies even closer.

"We should stop," I gasped, stepping away a bit, scared that someone or the cameras would catch us.

We were panting, staring at each other with hungry eyes.

"Fuck, I wish I didn't have to go to that meeting," he hisses, licking his lips fast.

I pushed on his chest playfully, biting my lip. "Gooo, this is gonna be huge for the firm."

"Thanks for supporting me," he coos cutely, trickling his fingertips up my spine.

I shivered, taking a quiet breath. "Mhm."

I brushed my hands through his ash-blonde locks, making sure he looked on point. He was wearing black slacks with a white button-down, so I made sure his collar was laying perfectly.

He watched me intently and grinned as I took care of him. "Thank you, sweetheart."

"What time is the meeting?" I wonder, getting my drink and taking another sip.

He looked down at his Patek Philippe that lay delicately on his wrist. "9:30, sooo..." He took another sip of my refresher. "I should go meet up with Appa now."

I giggled that my favorite drink was now becoming his favorite. "Good luck, you got this."

He leaned down over my desk, smirking. "Maybe we can go out to dinner or something tonight?"

I grinned shyly. "Sounds good to me."

"Behave," he purrs, leaning up off of my desk. "I'll be back before you know it."

"Aren't I always a good girl?" I tease sitting down in my rolly chair.

"You're testing me, stop," he grits playfully, scanning me up and down as I cross my legs slowly. "Don't provoke me, darling," he sings as he walks away backward.

I bit my lip and looked away from his gaze. 

Why were we acting so smitten and giddy this morning? Maybe because we hadn't seen each other in a few days, or maybe because it was Friday...I don't know, but I loved it.

I took a whiff in, closing my eyes in contentment as I once again admired the pink petals. They were gorgeous, fresh, and plump. I couldn't wait to take them back to my place and sit them front and center on my island.

I shook out of my daydream, organized my desk, and got to work. I ate my banana bread before starting up my computer to work on Jimin's schedule for next week.

An hour later...

I finally finished Jimin's schedule, but a wave of tiredness fell over me. I didn't understand, because I finished drinking my refresher and had some banana bread. I printed Jimin's schedule out and had to sit back down.

Then a cramp shot through my lower stomach. I sighed, instantly remembering. I opened my phone and went straight to my period tracker. It's supposed to start tomorrow, but it feels like it's coming a day early.

It was a little after 11:45, so I knew Jimin would be back any minute. I decided to grab my purse and head to the restroom. More cramps started revving up in my lower stomach, to the point I winced.

Some months were worse than others, it just depended. I finally made it to the bathroom and was thankful to have it to myself right now. I sat down to pee...to see some blood in my underwear already.

I sighed in defeat, because I totally forgot to wear a pad to work today, just in case; like I always did a couple of days before it was supposed to start. I didn't have any extra underwear with me but was thankful I had some pads in my purse. I placed one in my underwear, finishing up and flushing.

I walked out to the sinks, turning around to see if any blood soaked through to my dress. Thankfully, I was fine. I washed my hands and reapplied some lipgloss before exiting and heading back out to my desk.

After a few minutes, I saw Jimin approaching, making me slightly perk despite my grogginess.

"How did it go?" I asked him as he walked around my desk, making me look up to him.

"Great," he grins, kissing the top of my head. "They're officially our newest clients, so this is huge for us."

I turned around to him, smiling. "I'm so proud of you, that's amazing."

"Anddd...Appa wants me to take over the firm."

"Wait, what? Really? That's huge, that's-"

"It's a lot of responsibility, but he wants to retire." He shrugs his shoulders. "I don't blame him; he built this business from nothing for these past twenty years, and he trusts me."

"That's incredible, Jimin," I breathe, trying to take it all in. "So is that what he wanted to tell you?"

"Yeah," he nods. "After the meeting he did."

"Well, here, I finished your schedule," I murmur, handing him the sheet.

"Thank...you, baby, but are you okay? You seem so different than earlier."

He noticed.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I mutter, facing forward again.

He walked around to the front of my desk so he could see me. "Don't lie to me...Did someone come up to you and say something?" he questions, twitching his jaw.

"No, Jimin," I grit, looking up to him. "It's just girl things," I breathe, shaking my head.

"Girl things?"

I looked at my desk and then back up to him again. "I started my period, Jimin."

"Oh my goodness, sweetheart, are you okay?" he asks softly, leaning down.

"Besides my stomach wanting to kill itself...I'm fine," I reply sarcastically. "I go through it every month, I'll be okay."

"I want you to go home...and rest."

I squinted my brows. "What? No. You told me that you wanted to-"

"Did you not hear me?" he sasses, giving me demanding eyes. "I don't care what I said earlier. I want you to go home, get in some comfy clothes, and rest. We can do that whenever," he sighs.

"I don't wanna disappoint you," I whisper, but a cramp shoots through me, making me hold onto my lower stomach.

"Darling," he coos in worry, walking around my desk and squatting down next to me. "Do you need me to pick you up some medicine when I'm done today?"

"No, I'm fine...I have my heating pad."

He rubbed my knees gently. "I'll bring dinner over and be your nurse...What do you want?"

I giggled at his cuteness as if I was dying or something. "You're cute," I mutter, booping his little nose. "I don't know yet, can I text you later?"

He stands up. "Of course, my sweet girl," he smiles, biting his lip.

He watched me pack up all of my stuff because he was waiting for a "kiss." I wish I felt better because I knew how good of a mood he was in from everything running so smoothly today.

He grabbed my face gently and molded his lips to mine in a romantic kiss. I placed my hands on his chest, returning his kiss passionately.

"Feel better, and I'll be out of here right at four," he murmurs lowly, nibbling on his bottom lip.

"Thank you for letting me go early, I'm sorry."

"Never apologize for being a woman."

Those words played through my mind. I think I'm in love...like in love in love.

"Hurry," I mutter cutely, backing away from him but he didn't wanna let my hand go.

"Be safe going back," he responds, finally letting go of my hand.

I nodded, turning around and walking towards the elevator. I knew he was watching me as my heels clicked down the marble floor. I blushed because it felt like things were getting more serious between us.

I just wished my parents were here to meet him. I know my dad would've been impressed by him, and my mom would've been happy that I scored an "accomplished man."

I pressed the down button, waiting for it to get there. It dinged in no time, letting me get on. Right as the doors were about to close, a hand stopped it in the middle, making the doors open back up to...

"Jimin?" I ask confused, giggling as I shake my head.

"I changed my mind...I wanna at least lead you down and walk you out to the bus."

"You really don't have to if you're bu-"

"Can I not be a romantic boyfriend?" he questions, pressing the lobby button.

The doors shut and I slightly snickered. "You sound whipped," I coo flirtatiously.

He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. "You do things to me, Desire," he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin tingles.

"Enough," I giggle, pushing on his chest. "On your side," I joke, pointing to the other side of the elevator.

He didn't move far, in fact, he hovered back into my neck, his veiny hands on either side of the railing behind me. "I can't wait until you're off of your period," he growls, nibbling my earlobe.

My breathing hitched. The period hormones didn't help, because they made me feel more horny, especially in times like these.

"Same," I whisper back, grabbing the back of his neck.

His cologne was still evident. Fresh. Citrus. Musk.

My heart was pounding and I could see his chest heaving up and down heavier than before. He backed away, smacking his teeth with his tongue as if he was trying to control himself.

He's such a horny boy.

"I wish I could drive you back, but I have to be here for some big trades, baby," he admits, shaking his head.

"I'm perfectly capable, don't worry," I sigh. "Please stay here and get your work done."

"You're the best," he coos, biting his lip.

Then I remembered, like it hit me out of nowhere. "Fuck, I forgot the roses!" I whine, facepalming myself.

"Angel, relax," he chuckles. "I'll bring them over when I get off."

I took a deep breath. "Thank you."

He hugged me tight, so I hugged him back. I hid in the crook of his neck until the elevator dinged, signally to us that we had reached the lobby. Jimin grabbed my hand and we headed out of the building to the bus stop.

After a few minutes of waiting, the bus had arrived. He kissed me on the forehead before letting me go, letting me know that he would text me when he left the office. I smiled to myself like a little girl, hopping on the bus.

I felt like shit, but I was so happy.

I rode the bus back to my apartment complex, finally getting up to my apartment. I took my heels off, locking the door behind me. I threw my purse on the island, taking a sigh of relief. I realized that I was actually hungry because I hadn't eaten lunch yet.

Thankfully there was a pre-packaged salad in my fridge. I took it out, put it together, and shook it up, eating it immediately. After cleaning up my kitchen, I freshened up and changed into some sweatpants and a pullover, accompanied by my slippers.

It felt good to put my hair up in a high bun, lay in my bed with my heating pad on, and just watch TV. It was around three in the afternoon, but I randomly thought about what I was craving. I pulled my phone off the charger and texted Jimin that I was craving take-out pizza.

He replied fast and told me that sounded like a great idea, especially on a Friday night. I smiled in contentment because he was being such a gentleman. He made those cautious walls that were up, fall down...but it did scare me because I suddenly never wanted to lose him.

Hours later...

It felt like in no time, my doorbell rang. It was well past five now, so I went to look through my peephole to see Jimin balancing pizza boxes in one hand, with fountain sodas on top, and my vase of roses in the other.

I immediately unlocked and opened my door, smiling ear-to-ear. "Smells so good," I exclaim, gently grabbing the vase from him.

"Thank you, sweetheart," he pants, almost as if he just got done working out. "Are you feeling any better?" he wonders as he sets everything down on the island.

I locked my door, following him over. "I am so ready to dig in," I whine, setting the vase down. "A little, thanks. My heating pad helped a lot...Typical first-day cramps."

"Aw, baby," he pouts. "But me too, and don't kill me...but I forgot to eat lunch today," he claims, scrunching his face up as if my PMS was gonna explode on him.

"Really?" I coo disappointed.

"I know, I know, baby, but I was so busy that I legit forgot...It was like 3 pm when my stomach started growling, and I facepalmed myself that I didn't get something coming back from walking you out...I ate a chocolate that was in my desk drawer," he admits, chuckling after. "That's why I got a box for me...and a box for you," he sings, opening up the boxes to let the aroma of cheese and pepperoni pizza into my apartment.

I poked his chest. "You're crazy," I giggle. "But okay."

We both laughed as he turned around and retrieved our plates from my cabinets. I put two pieces of cheese on my plate, just to start and see how I feel after these.

"Oh," he exclaims out of nowhere. "Here is your fountain Diet Coke that you just had to have," he teases, putting the straw in and handing it over to me.

"Ugh, thank you!" I whine. "I needed this."

He shook his head, grinning. "The female species is so funny to me," he confesses, taking a sip of his soda, which I guessed was regular Coke.

I took the first bite of my pizza, rolling my eyes back as the piping-hot tomato sauce and cheese hit my tastebuds, the perfectly crispy crust just adding to my delight. "This...is incredible," I mumble as I'm chewing. "Can we eat and snuggle in my bed? I already have a show on."

Jimin took a bite of his, wiping his mouth after with a paper towel that he ripped from my kitchen roll. "That sounds like the best Friday night plan ever."

I smiled a genuinely happy smile. He makes me happy. This makes me happy.

Thank you, God...for everything...but mostly for sending me to Seoul.

~~~

A/N: OMG, so stinkin' cute! Like how cute was this chapter? Gave y'all some fluff for the story...and writing that pizza chapter suddenly made me so hungry, lol. Thanks so much for reading, and make sure to add this story to your current reading lists, comment as much as you want, vote for this chapter, and share this story with your Jimin bias and/or ARMY friends! 🥰

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[3,021 words]

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

121K 3.1K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
32.5K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
127K 4.4K 42
[°‒●3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARD●‒°] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...
781K 36.9K 61
❝Strip❞ ❝What did you just say?❞ ❝I guess you heard it right, baby.❞ __________ Vengeance: A punishment caused or redistributed exact for an injury o...