Ninjago: Darkness within 2

By Peachycream23766

After Anna and the Ninja defeat the devourer, they start to train Lloyd. However, they encounter problems as... More

Chapter 19: Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 20: YOUR FIRED!
Chapter 21: Pirate vs Ninja
Chapter 22: Rebirth Of Captain Soto
Chapter 23: Facing Pirates
Chapter 24: Double Trouble
Chapter 25: Double Trouble 2
Chapter 26: Child's Play
Chapter 27: Doomsday Comic
Chapter 28: Goodbye childhood
Chapter 29: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Back To The Past
Chapter 31: Past vs Present
Chapter 33: Paper Beats Rock!
Chapter 34: The Day Ninjago Stood Still.
Chapter 35: Waking Stone
Chapter 36: The Last Voyage
Chapter 37: The Storm
Chapter 38: The Island
Chapter 39: The Island Of Darkness
Chapter 40: The Temple Of Light
Chapter 41: The Last Hope
Chapter 42: Launching Missiles
Chapter 43: Return Of The Overlord
Chapter 45: RISE OF THE SPINJITZU MASTER
Author's Note

Chapter 32: The Stone army

141 6 1
By Peachycream23766

(Anna is sleeping when she hears a loud noise. )

Wu: Anna, are you up yet? It is time for sunrise exercise

Anna: (sleepily.)Yes,  I'm up. (She struggles to get out of bed, Going to her closet she picks up her ninja gi and wears it, Now she has her stuff and clothes.) 

-Meanwhile in the boys' room-

Cole: Ugh. (He hits his head on the top bunk.)

Jay: Uh, Aah! (He falls off his bed.)

(Kai throws something at the clock, making it hit a gramophone and makes it louder. The ninja groans, but Zane, being a Nindroid, is unaffected by the noise. Lloyd uses his Energy to shut it off and it blasts it to the room.)

Anna: (Comes in.) Morning guys.

Cole: Watch out! (She sees' the alarm clock and destroys it with her powers before it hits her.)

Lloyd: Sorry about that. I didn't see you there.

Anna: It's fine.

Kai: (Signs.) Is it Wednesday already?

Jay: Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercise.

Wu: (Comes in, ringing a mini gong) Ah. Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. It's a new day, students. Before we begin the sunrise exercise, I noticed the dragon made another mess outside. It looks like a two-person job, hehe.

Cole: Uh, what was that, Sensei?

Kai: (Simultaneously) Did I hear an SOS call come in?

Zane: (Simultaneously) I sense I need to be somewhere else.

Jay: Lloyd, Anna. haha. I'm sure you got this, heh.

(Anna furrows her brow.)

Lloyd: Aww, you might've been able to dump chores on us when we were smaller, but I'm grown up now. That's not fair!

Kai: (Sighs) You're right, Lloyd. We need to settle this like men. With a round of Rock, Paper, Clamp! Okay, on three! One, two, three!

(Everyone except Lloyd and Anna chose paper.)

Anna: Argh, Are you serious right now!?

Jay: Haha, paper beats rock!

Lloyd: (Groans) How does paper beat rock? (Lloyd prepares to clean up the dragon.) I always have to do the dirty work.

Cole: Hey, having a pet dragon requires a lot of responsibility.

Jay: Didn't your mom ever let you have a pet?

Lloyd: I don't remember my mother. She abandoned me when I was young.

Anna: (To herself.) Well, That's cruel. 

Kai: She just left? Who took care of you?

Lloyd: I spent my whole life at Darkley's Boarding School.

Nya: Hey, I have a mission for you guys. (She slides down the Bounty's anchor.) It's the Museum of Ninjago! They've asked for you guys! Something really strange has happened.

Kai: What?

Nya: You're gonna have to see it to believe it.

Lloyd: Here, Nya. Hold this. (He gives her the bag and soon Anna does too.)

Nya: Wait a minute. What am I supposed to do with these? (She looks at the dragon.) Oh.

-

(The ninja reach the museum.)

Curator: Oh, thank heavens you're here!

Wu: We heard there was an emergency.

Curator: Yes, come, come. Quickly, this way. 

Anna: What's going on?

Curator: The Stone Warrior exhibit opens to the public tonight, and this couldn't have come at a worse time.

Kai: Uh, what couldn't have come at a worse time?

Curator: Ninjago City appreciates your help in destroying the Great Devourer some time back, but it appears its toxic venom has seeped into the city sewer system and has had the most unusual after-effect.

Ninja: (Simultaneously) Aargh!

Kai: (Simultaneously) Ugh. It stinks!

(The Curator opens the doors to the gift shop revealing the transformed merchandise)

Curator: The toxicity in the venom somehow brought our merchandise to life! They're so unruly. I just don't know who else to call!

Zane: (Gets hit by one of the figurines) Ah!

Jay: We've got this covered. I think we can handle a few toys.

Curator: And please, could you contain the fighting to the gift shop? The doors to the new exhibit will be opening soon. Thank you. (He closes the doors and let the ninja do their job.)

(Anna leans on the closed door while the ninja are getting overpowered by the transformed merchandise.)

Lloyd: Whoa! Stupid little guy.

Kai: Alright. Playtime's over. Ninja, go! (He uses Spinjitzu.)

Jay, Cole, and Zane: Ninja, go! (They do the same thing, only to destroy the entire gift shop.)

Zane: Uh, oops.

Anna: So much for containing the gift shop.

Cole: Who's gonna explain this to the Curator? (Everyone points at Kai.)

Kai: Why me?

Jay: Because it was your idea

Figurine: Hahaha! Whoo! Hahaha! (It escapes the room. Wu chases after it.)

Wu: Come here, you little... (He stomps on it.) Ah. Huh? (He sees Misako come out of the other room.) Misako?

Misako: Wu.

Wu: I, uh...

Misako: It's been a long time.

Jay: (Clears his throat; the ninja approaches them.) So, uh, you gonna introduce us?

Wu: (Clears his throat) Uh, yes. This is Misako, Lloyd's mother.

(Everyone gasps.)

Lloyd: My...my mother?

Misako: Ah. Lloyd? My little boy. You're so much bigger than I remember.

Lloyd: Yeah, well, it's been a long time.

Misako: I didn't want us to meet like this. I have a reason why I've been away.

Lloyd: Well, I don't wanna hear it. (He walks away.)

Misako: Lloyd, wait. Please!

(Lloyd closes the door behind him. And Misako wanted to go after him, but Anna stopped her.)

Anna: Wait, Let me talk to him. (She opens the door.)

-

(Garmadon and the Generals are flying over the Endless Sea.)

Garmadon: The Endless Sea. I don't get it.

Skales: It's because there is no land outside of Ninjago. We've been searching all day.

Garmadon: The island must be out there. We'll do another lap.

Skales: (Whispering to the other Generals) He's without his Mega Weapon. He's vulnerable.

Skalidor: So how do you recommend getting rid of him?

Garmadon: (Talking to Snike, the pilot) Turn around. We need to find the island today!

Snike: Yes, Lord Garmadon.

Skales: Ooh, there! Is that the island?

Garmadon: Where? (Skales pushes him off.) Aah! (He lands in the Endless Sea.)

Skalidor: It's about time we had a Serpentine back in charge! All hail, Skales!

Everyone: All hail, leader of the Serpentine!

(Skales laughs maniacally.)

-

(Anna finds him at the bottomless pit exhibit..)

Lloyd: I said "I don't wanna hear it".

Anna: Its me, Lloyd.

Lloyd: Look, If your going to make me apologize, then your wasting your time.

Anna: I'm not gonna make you apologize, I want you to give her a chance.

Lloyd: She left me for no reason, then came back all of a sudden thinking I would forget everything that happened!

Anna: Because she's your mother!

Lloyd: SO, YOUR TAKING HER SIDE NOW!

Anna: (Anna wanted to say something but instead toke a deep breath.) No, I'm not and you have every right to be mad at her, but in the end, she is still your mother. And I, myself will also give my mom a chance to explain why she left me so you should do the same.

Lloyd: Why do you care so much?

Anna: Because I care about you. (She sat next to Lloyd.)There's is nothing I say for you to forgive her, But will you least give her a chance...for me?

Lloyd: I don't know...(He looked in the pit, He heard a familiar voice.)

Misako: I'd watch your step. That sinkhole doesn't have a bottom, son. It's where I found the ancient Stone Warrior.

(Lloyd got angry again.)

Lloyd: Uh, "son?" You've been gone my whole life! There's nothing you can say.

Misako: Well, I'm going to talk anyway. You wanna know what I've been doing all this time? Long before Sensei Wu ever knew who would be the Green Ninja, I knew it would be you. And I knew you would eventually have to fight your father. I dropped you off at the Boarding School so I could go learn everything I could about the prophecy, in the hope of one day preventing the final battle. Of good and evil. All this time, son, I've been trying to save you and your father. Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master—

Lloyd: Yeah, yeah. We've heard this story a hundred times.

Jay: Well we only heard it once from Wu.

Misako: But you've only heard half of it. In Ninjago, there has always been a balance between good and evil. So you know about how the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago, but what if I were to tell you for there to be light, there must be shadow, and within the shadow, there is darkness? The blackest of darkness that existed from the very beginning. An evil spirit called "The Overlord."

Zane: Did you know about this, Sensei?

Wu: I had hoped if I'd kept the secret, that name would never be spoken again.

Misako: The balance was at stake, and their battle could have gone on for eternity. Each side was powerful, and neither could conquer the other until the Overlord created his indestructible warriors: the Stone Army. The Spinjitzu Master did what he could, but he knew he would soon be defeated. So instead of losing the war, he divided Ninjago in two. Luckily for us, since then there has been no trace of the Overlord or his Stone Army, until my recent discovery.

Kai: So that's why the battle has yet to be decided. It was never finished.

Misako: Disappeared, I presume. But the legend states that so long as the balance between good and evil remains even, the Overlord shall remain trapped in this world. I have always feared your father's ambition will ultimately lead to a shift in the balance. That is why he must be stopped.

Wu: We have each felt the power of the First Spinjitzu Master, passed onto us in the form of elemental weapons. But now that power has been inherited by the Green Ninja, which is why only Lloyd can defeat the ultimate evil, or else all of Ninjago will fall prey to its darkness.

Misako: Leaving you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But faced with saving you and the world, I had no other choice.

Lloyd: I...

Anna: About this dark island, What if Garmadon tries to find it?

Wu: He doesn't know it exists.

Misako: Why do you ask?

Anna: If Garmadon what to make Ninjago his own image then the Dark island is a jackpot.

Cole: It makes sense!

Kai: But where is this Dark Island? I've never heard or seen it on a map before.

Zane: Captain Soto!

Jay: Huh?

Cole: What does that have to do with this? 

Zane: Well legends say around 200 years ago he was looking for an island off Ninjago's coast, what if that island was the dark island?

Misako: It true,

(The Huge Stone Warrior breaks in )

Jay: WHOA!!!! EXCUSE ME?! Will somebody please tell me: WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 97 10
The ninja finally defeats Lord Garmadon and Lloyd gets his dad back. Everyone is happy again, but the darkness that was in Garmadon finds its way to...
7.7K 290 12
This take's place when Lloyd is sixteen,beginning of seson 8. Garmadon is still dead,ninjas are living in monastery and Wu is not a baby,but he is wi...
7.6K 85 21
so basically I was wondering what if lloyd chose to go with the first spinjitzu master in season 10 and now there is a darkness coming over ninjago. ...
19.6K 477 25
(Picture Belongs To @scarelts.doodles on Instagram) *Takes place during Ninjago Dragons Rising* This is my first story, so please bear with me Lloyd...