Lost Diary {Taekook}

By KJK_ffs

A story we're Jungkook hates Taehyung for some reason and he bullies him but he finds Taehyung's diary were h... More

One
Two
Three
Four
five
Six
seven
eight
nine
Ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two

sixteen

413 17 0
By KJK_ffs

Jimin left and I was alone in my bed. Soon I heard the door open and I knew it was Jungkook. I went downstairs and I saw him and his cheeks and nose were red. Was he crying.

" Jungkook why did come late" I said and he ignored me. Maybe I deserved it because I also ignored him for the whole week.

" Jungkook I'm sorry about earlier I didn't mean to run awa-" " I get it Taehyung you don't like me, but you didn't have to reject me like that you could've just said no. I can handle it I'm very strong you know" he said with a soft tone.

" I think we should try again and this time you should reject me properly okay" I nodded my head.

" Taebear I really like you. No, I love you more than anyone. Will you give me a chance and be my boyfriend" I looked at him and saw hope in his eyes.

" I really appreciate it Jungkook but I don't like you that way" of course I was joking I just wanted to see his reaction.

" oh come on" I flinched. " I swear you said you liked me when you were drunk!"

" I said that?" I was confused. I already confessed to him? "Yes you were like, I have a massive crush on Jungkookie and I wanna kiss him and make him mine" I widened my eyes. "What happened after that?"

" Nothing much we just made out on the couch" " WE WHAT!"

" oh Taebear you're really rough when it comes to these things I thought you were a bottom all alone but f*ck you're a top" My face started getting hotter and I was sure I was a blushing mess by now.

" look at you blushing after saying you don't like me, you really don't know how lie huh Taebear" he smirked.

" Okay fine, I like you okay." I said. " haha I just made you admit you like me, I was just Joking Taebear we didn't make out we just innocently kissed nothing much"

" Jeon fucking Jungkook I'm gonna kill you" I started chasing him and he ran so fast. " I prefer Kim Jungkook!" I could see the visible smirk on his face.

He ran into his bedroom and closed the door. " Jungkook open the door" " nope" his voice came from the room. " Jungkook please!"

The door opened and I he wasn't infront of me and I walked in and I felt my body being pinned on the wall.

He then looked at me straight in the eyes and I was looking at his lips, they looked really tasty. " look at you wanting me so bad" he teasingly licked his lips.

" You wanna get a taste of these beautiful lips" I nodded innocently as yes and he smirked. " mhh let me think about it"

He sat like that and he was leaking his lips teasingly. I slightly pushed him from my way and walked out from the room.

" oh come on Taebear!" He shouted from behind and me and I went to the living room.

I the felt his hand pull me back and I felt myself hitting his chest. "Please don't be mad at me Taebear I was just Joking around"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 264 30
How did this teenage kid succeed in making a ruthless mafia fell in love...but their story takes a different turn which breaks taehyung completely re...
34K 1.5K 37
Jimin has a thousand problems including an unhealthy obsession with "slutty" outfits and an asshole boyfriend. Yoongi has depression and unfortunate...
13.6K 591 22
In which taehyung loves jungkook from high school, but jungkook doesn't but something made jungkook accept the proposal of taehyung and he showed too...
138K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...