*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒈�...

By R0s3Th3C4t

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏʏs ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴘᴀss. ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ sʜᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏: 𝑨 𝑻𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒛
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐: 𝑨 𝑭𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝑨 𝑾𝒆𝒃
ᴹᵘⁱˢᶜᵃˡ ᴹᵉᵐᵒʳʸ/ᴬ ᴺᵉʷ ᴮᵘᵈᵈʸ
ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘᵉˢ/ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵀᵒ ᵀʰᵉ ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ
ᴱˢᶜᵃᵖⁱⁿᵍ/ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴾˡᵃⁿˢ?
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑: 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑
ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃʸᶜᵃʳᵉ/ᴺᵉʷ ᴹⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ
ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ
ᴰᵉᵉᵖᵉʳ ᴵⁿᵗᵒ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴴᵒᵐᵉ/ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᴷⁱˢˢʸ ᴬⁿᵈ ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ
ᵀʰᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ/ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶠᵃᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᴹⁱˢˢ ᴰᵉˡⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖˡᵃⁿ
ᴾˡᵃʸʰᵒᵘˢᵉ/ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᴹᵒᵐᵐʸ/ᴹᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᴰᵒᵍᴰᵃʸ
ᶜᵒᵘⁿˢᵉˡᵒʳˢ ᴼᶠᶠⁱᶜᵉ/ᶠⁱⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᴹᵒʳᵉ ᶜˡᵘᵉˢ
ᵀʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ...
ᴮᵒˢˢ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ/ᵀʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡ
𝐐&𝐀

ᵂᵃᶜᵏ⁻ᴬ⁻ᵂᵘᵍᵍʸ/ᵀʰᵉ ᴾˡᵃⁿ

1.2K 39 9
By R0s3Th3C4t

As you and Bunzo were in here the TV turned on, and it started talking "𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒄𝒌-𝑨-𝑾𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑨 𝒅𝒖𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒎 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝟏𝟖 𝒔𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒚 𝑾𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔. 𝑰𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌"

You and Bunzo looked around the room after the TV was finished explaining, then you heard Mommy's voice "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗... 𝙷𝚖𝚖... 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗. " Mommy dropped the strings as the look in her eyes was more tired, as Huggy walked into the room and looked at you soon after.

The lights are turned off, and as the game begins the Huggys start crawling out of the holes.  Bunzo started using his grab pack to hit the Wuggys, as the other Huggys started to sneak out of the hole to try to get the gate door open so you could escape. The other Huggies were acting like they were on Mommy's side as they made noises, you and Bunzo hit each of them. Huggy's on the vent gate top open, then the Light's turned on. 

The Huggys got into the holes quickly, and you and Bunzo completed the game. You gave Bunzo a high five, "𝙾𝚑.. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍..." Her voice began to sound worried as if something happened to her, "𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚢! 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢'𝚜 𝚜𝚘... 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙳 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.. 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞" Mommy stretched her arm down, and the vent gate that the Huggy's open was where her hand came out of, you took it.

She stretched her arm back, "𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢.. 𝙷𝚖𝚖.. 𝚂𝚊𝚍.. 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛... 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍... *𝙶𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜*" Huggy and Mommy walked away, the gate vent door opened as you and Bunzo walked inside.

Huggy slammed his fists on the table and glared at the mini Huggies with hate in his eyes. They all backed away slightly, as Huggy growled more each time. "ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪsᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ... ɪ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ! ғᴏʀ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴜᴅ!" Huggy broke the table in half, as the mini Huggies started shaking in fear, Huggy opened his mouth to show his sharp teeth. 

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀs sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ! ɪ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ɢᴏsʜ sᴀᴋᴇ!" Huggy grabbed a mini Huggy and threw the poor thing across the room, as it hit the wall. Huggy attacked the mini Huggies as they cried out for help. Mommy watching him, and she felt bad. She ran up to Huggy and tried to get him to stop hurting them, but only made him hit her in the head.

As he slammed her to the ground as he growled, "ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ... ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɢᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ.." He walked off as Mommy followed behind, she hung the mini Huggies on the web. So she could try and fix them later.

You walked down as you heard the cries of the Huggies, Bunzo heard it as he grew sad. As you knew, he knew that Huggy killed them. To help you, instead of helping Huggy. 

SKIP TIME

You walked into a yellow room with train tracks, you walked up to a gate. You knew it had to be opened, you saw a gate open up to see what looked like Huggy. You and Bunzo gasped as you both backed away. The shadow walked forward, as the light shined on it to show none other than Kissy. You and Bunzo sighed, as you looked at her.

She looked down at you, as she smiled warmly. Than frowned, "ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ... ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ ⁱˢ ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ⁻... ᴬⁿᵈ ᴴᵘᵍᵍʸ ⁱˢ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵍⁱᵉʳ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵖᵃˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵉᶜᵒᵈ" Kissy said, "ᵂᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗˢ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠʳᵉᵉ... ᵀᵒ ᵇᵉ ʰᵘᵐᵃⁿˢ... ᴬᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ.. ᵀᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ.... ᴴᵘᵍᵍʸ ʷᵃⁿᵗˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵃʸ ⁿᵒ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ, ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ ⁱˢ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏᵉʳ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ, ʰⁱˢ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴹᵒᵐᵐʸ ⁱˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳˢᵉˡᶠ ᵗᵒ ʰⁱᵐ, ⁿᵒᵗ ᴴᵘᵍᵍʸ ᵇᵘᵗ... ¹⁰⁰⁶.." Kissy finished as she pulled down the lever, she looked back at you.

"ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᴴᵘᵍᵍʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ, ᴮᵘⁿᶻᵒ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᶜᵃʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴹᵒᵐᵐʸ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᶠᵒʳ ᴾᵒᵖᵖʸ." She said, "Sounds like a plan," you said as you and Bunzo agreed with her. She turned around as she walked off, the gate slowly opened as it took too long. 

As it stopped you ducked under it, and Bunzo followed behind. There was a green power button for the green hand, you grabbed a handle to a thing named 'Barry'. It hit the gate door, it was filled with lots of toys, you placed your green hand on the power as the hand got power, you placed it on the place power. The gate door opened as you took the power to place it onto the next, you pulled the lever as the gate opened. You pulled Barry on down, and Bunzo went and helped with the next gate door.

The next gate door opened, and you walked forward and pulled Barry on down. You saw a blue tape and put it on the TV.  It began to play. 

"𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔?"

"𝑶𝒉 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒊𝒓!"

"𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓, 𝒔𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒔. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅"

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂. 𝑺𝒐 𝑰'𝒎 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒕. 𝑨 𝒎𝒂𝒑 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆"

"𝑺𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒔?"

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰'𝒅 𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒌𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚"

"𝑨𝒏𝒅?"

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒋𝒆𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒇, 𝑰-𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑺𝒐 𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚"

"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏?"

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓-𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏."

"𝑯𝒎𝒎, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔? 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚"

"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒊𝒓, 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚"

"𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌"

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕!? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕!"

"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒔, 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖? 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚.. 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒕𝒖 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕"

The tape ends, "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘗𝘑 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘗𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘺. 𝘔𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥... 𝘚𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺" Bunzo said as he looked down depressed. You patted him on the back as he hugged you tight.

You walked back to the power button and placed it on the power. and placed new power as you placed it on the other as you pulled the lever, you pulled Barry down.  It started railing on down and broke the bords and fell off the broken train crack, you walked right and Bunzo followed behind. 

You walked forward and Bunzo and you jumped down the hole and landed you were back in Wack-A-Huggy. You walked up the stairs, walked forward to the train walked up the stairs, and pulled the next and last lever. "𝑱𝒆𝒆𝒛, 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆? 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅! 𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒆𝒔! 𝑭𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆!𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆" You and Bunzo walked down the stairs to Statues, the lights turned on as it started to open. Then it stopped, and the lever went up.

You grabbed it pulling it as it slowly opened up, you and Bunzo walked down the stairs walking down the hall. Looking at the painting of the Pj-Pug-A-Piller, you walked through the door. You saw the power stuff, you placed your hand on the power as it went through the green hand.

A pull handle lit up, and you grabbed it pulling up. Place your hand on it as the light goes through your arm grab the pack, pull it off, and wrap it around two poles. And placed the green hand on the power. You placed it on the button that needed the power, the next lever lit up. You grabbed it pulled up leaned on the platform placed your hand as the gate door opened.

You jumped and landed down as you heard so many footsteps, Bunzo knew who was making it. You knew as well, you two walked back. You walked inside the last game.

What will happen next?

𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹!

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔! 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅! 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆! 𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌! 𝑭𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔!

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔: 𝟏,𝟓𝟓𝟔

𝑺𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 :𝟎

𝟏𝟐/𝟗/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 184 11
‧͙⁺˚・༓☾𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔱, 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯, 𝔪𝔞𝔦𝔡, 𝔑𝔶𝔪𝔭𝔥, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔳𝔦𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔫, 𝔫𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔰�...
31.9K 736 19
I only saw ONE male reader x mll book and all the others were female reader, so that's why i created this. I accept suggestions on what the story sho...
39.3K 556 40
𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦...
270K 10.8K 55
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗁 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗒. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇�...