~Marriage Of Asmodeus~ (Updat...

By Cyrilwolf

The sequel of Love for Asmodeus is here! I didn't really think I'd continue this story, and here I am, made t... More

~Introduction~
~Beelzebub's~
~Serious Conversation~
~The Abnormal Morning~
~Unexpected Visit~
~The Date~
~The Fear~
~Helping out a Friend~
~Plans Afloat~
~Difficult Day~
~The Condition~
~Paint of Love~
~Fairground~
~Unravel~
~The Mark~
~The Fight~
~Emergency~
~The Fault~
~Final Stop~
~Recovery~
~Marriage~
~Happily Together~

~The Dream~

50 3 0
By Cyrilwolf

At night, where the forest of the Lust Ring was, a young prince, Asmoudeus, walks cautiously around the forest. He's trying to hide the mysterious spirit that he spoke to before, it has been a few days since their interaction, he couldn't stop thinking about her. There, he found the spot where the two met, he looks around, finding to find the young spirit.

"Filimena?"

He calls for her name, there wasn't an answer. He tries again, but still, nothing. He felt hopeless when he spirit, Filimena, wasn't coming to see him, there was no sight of her anywhere. He knew it was too good to be true, until, something comes up behind him in the bush.

"Hello!"

A voice calls out, then Asmodeus got startled and fell back onto the grass. He looks up to see Filimena in the bush. She giggles, she thought his reaction was funny. Instead of being angry, he was happy to see here as promised.

"Filimena! You came! I didn't think you'd actually come."

"I never break a promise, I miss seeing you."

She flies over to him, and gave him a big tight hug. He blushed a little, and the kids laughed. They soon let go and looked at each other in the grass.

"So how have you been?"

Asmodeus looks up at the sky, thinks about his day he experienced.

"Well...Not much, just my family doing more pressuring on me sorta way thing."

Filimena was confused.

"What happened?"

"My father is thinking about setting me up for marriage, but I told him I wasn't ready to meet my future bride, he was furious that I was speaking my truth, and I haven't met who it was my family want me to marry. I just couldn't deal with such weight to already be in an arrange marriage, what if she's rude or just likes to bully me? If she's crazy, or something much worse."

Filimena listens to him rambling, and turns over to hold his own hand. Asmodeus looks at her.

"I don't think you should go with it."

Filimena said, Asmodeus had a sad look on his face.

"But..I have to, he said if I don't, I'll never be king one day, he's always giving me too much to hold, which includes me having to marrying someone I barely know, all royal families do that."

"It doesn't have to be you to do it, if you don't want to marry someone you don't know, you shouldn't, you should live how you want to live."

Asmodeus was touched, but he knows how his father will be if he talks back or perhaps say anything to refuse this idea, he'll probably do something harsh towards him. But when he sees her face, he felt a little nervous.

"...I wish that was simple."

The two stared up at the stars, even if they were not really the burning sparks in space, they almost resemble them too well. The fluffy clouds almost cover the giant light, almost much like a moon. They were relaxed, harmonized by the beauty of it.

"I do love to watch the night skies, they help me calm down from all my troubles."

"It's...Beautiful, I didn't think Hell would have that."

Filimena was amazed, didn't realized how the night in the Lust Ring really was when she first arrived. Much like a spirit who never really experience life in Hell, they were some things that do astonished her, and also while with Asmodeus, when she looked at him, her heart flutters.

"Can I ask, when you become king, what do you suppose you want to do?"

Asmodeus looks at her, and looks back up in the sky.

"I..Don't know actually, I guess work my way to my family's potential and become the ruler of this kingdom. I also have other dreams I thought of, but my family doesn't approve of any of them. I do wish for my Ring to be more sociable and well-known here, instead, it's just a mess."

He looks at her.

"What about you?"

Filimena never thought of any dreams, it's the first she's been here and asked this important question. She rubs her hands to herself.

"I Don't really have much to say, I was only here to give magic to this Ring.

The two stay silent again, until Asmodeus thinks of another thing to say.

"What's it like in the Spirit Realm? Is it nice there?"

He asked, Filimena sighs.

"It's not much, there's nothing really, it's only an empty world full of spirits, all likes spiral around, mostly it's quiet, and busy. No one has ever stand foot inside Hell's ground because they can't survive on our own, mother said it's too lethal. Eventually, they got out to restore magic in each Ring of Hell, and I was the lucky one, that's how I met you."

The two smiled. The two continued talking, growing more connected as they say about  their favorite things, what they do for fun, and also what life is like for them both. They had somethings in common, and they've enjoyed their company. Asmodeus and Filimena stayed outside with no interruptions this time. They played, they laughed, and even they're free from their strict worlds. The two head to a tree, the two started to scribble on the oak tree with sharp rocks as coloring tools, they've drawn loads of creative things together. The final slot they did together was to put a giant heart in the middle, with the words inside of it being "A + F" as it shorten for Asmodeus and Filimena. They stayed in the forest until the sun rises.

Sometime later that night, Filimena was ready to sleep for the night, she had on her pajamas, and covers herself in large comfy sheets to wrap around her body. Filimena looks at the ceiling, feeling her heart going heavy, and her sight hazy from the intense heat from her skin. She still tries to move pass from today, but the feeling each time got stronger, and she couldn't escape it.

She puts her hands onto her face, took a huge long breath to relieve all the stress she had left.

"Okay Fei, calm down, tomorrow's a new day, you can forget about what happened, and go back to being yourself, just please, stay calm."

She kept keeping to herself, but her gut said otherwise, giving off painful butterflies inside, making her feel uneasy. She turns around to try and go to sleep. She stares out of the window while she rested her head onto her heart-shaped pillow, her weary eyes stared out at the moonlight from the red sky.

The feeling wasn't leaving at any time, but, with little time, she did finally settle down after repeating herself, and soon fell asleep, or at least she thought at first.

The world was dark, until light emerges into a beautiful scenery of a cathedral, The room was filled in glamoured windows of Lustful arts, the lights shines in blue and pink, there were lilies and roses. The music played in harps and violins, even smooth jazz sang along the tunes. Filimena wakes up, sees the whole world around her. She then sees herself, wearing a wedding dress, and her hair was fixed with a veil and flowers, the end of her dress was long and sparkling by the light shining down onto the floor. She also sees her bouquet of flower she held, up close she saw the end of the hall where Asmodeus, who's wearing a black tuxedo with his matching colors of blue, purple, and hints of hot pink. Filimena saw him, blushed, and smiled at the sight of him, encountering a dream of her own wedding day. Without hesitation, she calmly walks down the aisle. The music plays as she walks to where the groom was, she made it to the small steps leading up to her destination, Asmodeus pulls out his hand to her, leaning a little help for her to walk up with her. The two made it to the top, and the music paused, all Incubuses and succubuses rises up as the wedding officiant clears his throat.

"Welcome, all fellow succubi bloodline, We're gathered today in a very special day of demon kind to join our ruler and king of our Ring, Asmodeus, and his spouse, soon to be our new queen, Filimena, in this first ever Lustful Matrimony."

Asmodeus looks down at Filimena, as both of them held hands together, staring deeply into their eyes, filled in comfort and gentleness, showing happiness in both of their faces.

"You're very beautiful Fei."

Asmodeus complimented, Filimena smiled wider, and became bashful. She chuckles softly.

"Hehe, Thank you."

"Now, before we do our vows, we perform the magic of connection, a very special act of powerful demons to join their magic, fusing together to let both know they are official, and will never separate of whatever cost. Begin holding your hands together, and let your souls connect morph into one."

Asmodeus and Filimena slowly had their hands glued together, soon later, the magic of both their hands started to glow. Asmodeus and Filimena watched their hands lit in a huge flame, flickering in small sparks shooting out from their hands, and the magic transported to each of them. The progress was going wonderfully, and the crowd awe in amusement and applauded. Filimena couldn't be more happier as the magic made her feel light and more free, even feeling love bursting inside her veins, Asmodeus was smiling as well, felt the magic getting inside him too.

After the magic was completed, the crowded cheered. However, it was suddenly abrupt when Asmodeus started to look...Bitter. His face changed from pure happiness, to now sickly pained like something's happening. Filimena saw him, as he started to not look even more bitter from before.

"A-Asmodeus? What's wrong?"

She started to have the look of fear, the feeling of her stomach pits down into a heavy weight, sees Asmodeus in pain, he was trembling, and he started to gag and choke out something. The sounds and the acts were enough to make Filimena scared, but not enough of what's coming next. Suddenly, something burst out of his arm, pink sparkling liquid sprays out of his skin. The succubi all gasped in horror, Asmodeus started to cry in pain, as another burst from his neck, then on one of his legs, part of his torso, and even his face. His skin also was cracking, he was now glowing pink, and Filimena watched as he was crying, screaming, only now to look as if he was going to explode. The flames of his head burst from his usual blue hue to now pink, the flames melted his face, and his voice was distorting.

The crowd screamed and ran from the cathedral, Filimena's irises shrink, she couldn't move, her body was frozen in place, she shivered, tears fall, her heart pounded and mouth open to scream. As Asmodeus was cracking and melting, and screamed in agony, he eventually exploded, the spread painted onto Filimena, the shrieks in her mind rings, staring at her husband's remains onto her dress was enough for her world to fall apart. Black ooze came after her, covering the whole cathedral into darkness. Filimena finally screamed, horrified of the experience.

Filimena woke up in panic, she hyperventilated from what she saw was only a dream. She was so scared, it felt as if it was real, her eyes had a look of terror, and her face sweat from the feeling of a heart attack. Filimena quivery held her chest, her breathes were short and sharp, she couldn't control them. But she did eventually got herself together, and it still didn't work however, as she slowly broke down into tears, she sobs and whimpers as if she was a small child that experienced a nightmare.

Filimena cried, and didn't understand what that "dream" she had was all about, she never had dreams that had a terrifying outcome before, or as least she rarely gets them frequently in her life.

"..W-What...Was t-that?!...W-Why...Did that happened...Why?!"

She still cries, the darkness surrounds her without awareness. The cries and weeps of Filimena was the only noise that could be heard, until, something else started to speak, she wasn't alone.

"Aw~ did the poor soul have a bad dream, how unfortunate."

Filimena quickly stops crying after hearing a voice, she looks around and sees only her room. She can feel the eerie aura surrounding her without even seeing anything. Filimena slowly gets up and started to walk around to find that voice.

"Hello? Who's there?"

She called, but the voice didn't answer. Her hands lit up in pink to make light for her to see, so does other parts of her body.

"Is someone here? Come on, please answer me, I heard you, now speak!"

She said again, but this time, the voice answered.

"Oh don't fret, I'm not here, well, not physically, but only where you can hear me."

The voice chuckles, it had a feminine tone that's more deep and sinister. Filimena was uneasy by the voice, and she still looked everywhere to find where it was coming from.

"I don't want to play games, just..Please tell me where you are and get out of here."

She ordered, but this only made the voice chuckle again.

"You'll have to do a better job of finding me if you really are desperate, I'll give you a hint, I'm in a object where you can see herself."

 Filimena looks around to what the voice was talking about, she knew the voice talking about the mirror in her bathroom, she then goes there inside, and then turns on the lights. After looking to see nothing, she stayed in silence and sighs.

"There's nothing, where are you really, stop playing games with me!"

"Turn off the lights, and close the door."

The voice spoke firmly, Filimena felt her heart drop. She did what it said as she closes the door slowly and turns off the only one light in the bathroom. She's now inside the darkness, pitch black was the only color she sees, this made her even more anxious once the voice comes back to taunt her.

"Very good, now, stare into the glass."

Filimena did, she looks at the mirror for a moment. At first she didn't see anything but her reflection, until the reflection smirked at her, and changes form, Filimena gasped and stood back against the door to see a distorted figure coming forward.
Her skin crawled from the cold temperate from the room, and her limbs shivered down to her spine. She couldn't understand what she's seeing, but whatever it was facing her was terrifying.
The figure was made in darkness, the skin is dark and pale, smoke coming out in all parts, including the hair and dress. The eyes were pitch dark with soulless pupils, and sharp teeth that stick out from the lips, the appearance on this shadowy figure was feminine, also looks like herself. The figure stared at Filimena in complete malice and glee.

"Oh, you found me, great job, I never thought you'd actually find me so quickly, well, I've underestimated my expectations on you."

The shadow chuckles, her long fingernails covers half of her face. Filimena looks at her, tries to not get too scared of this unknown being.

"W-Who are you, and why are you here, please leave!"

"Oh don't fret, I'm not going to hurt you, at least not yet, I'm just here to give you a small message, I've heard the call of your negativity, sensing the filth in your emotions, it awakes me from my slumber, oh how I love it too much."

She smiled, her fangs shown and then blew a smoke from her lips, it was toxic, and it almost covered the room, Filimena gagged from the smell of it, the smell of decay and foul stench of rotting.

" if I have to be honest I never thought I'd ever wake up once more, years of sleeping, and I keep getting luckier each time."

"Stop talking, tell me who you are this instant!"

"My, such impatience, you demons are no fun, well if you must know, I go by so many names,  known as the spirit of negativity and dread. I hunt those who have so much negative thoughts and feelings, feel as if their life here is meaningful, gives in to the devil's hand, to suffer eternal misery of pain and suffering. I've been here longer in the underground for so long, but I can only be there, if someone feels as if their life is going to waste soon enough."

The shadow flows closer, placing her hands against the glass, still her eyes never left Filimena's sight.

"But, you may call me, Negara."

"Spirit?.."

Filimena was confused, but shocked from her introduction, no, she couldn't believe it, this unknown being who's another spirit, just like her. She didn't believe this, she doesn't want to, she always thought she and May were the only walking spirits to ever walk on Hell's grounds from the Spirit Realm. There can't be more than just them in Hell roaming around, she knows spirits who do roam are invisible and are used for magic and power sources.

"H-How is this possible, you can't be a Hell spirit as well, Health Spirits aren't supposed to leave their realm, they're mainly used for magic sources on each ring, not being able to have physical appearances and allow to be seen."

"You seem to know a lot of Hell spirits, not a lot of demons ever talked about them so much decades later."

But then, Negara sees something on Filimena, she realizes who she's speaking to, she can only see what Filimena couldn't, her soul. She then widens her grin.

"Oh, it all makes sense, you're one of them too, I thought I was the only one."

She said as she leans close to her, the smoke covered more around the room, trapped Filimena, her claustrophobia shifted rapidly.

" but not only that you also have magic that goes against hell's wishes and encountered one of the embodiments of the Rings."

"I..I don't understand, what do you mean only one?"

"The spirits, decades ago, send me off for a simple task to restore magic in my own disparity, making sure all is done, but what I discovered was something even more extraordinary that I could ever witness in my own eyes and magic, I found my ways to manipulate others, making them do my own biddings, I force demons to act selfish and bitter, making them cruel beings, poisoning their minds of greed and cruelity. In return, it give me so much powrt, what I so desire, it was a miracle, and I never thought I could have this type of power, and I feel stronger at every moment. of course, it led the others to found out what I was doing, knowing that I disobeyed their order and breaking them by doing my own thing, and trapped me in glass. I don't remember as how long I've been stuck, but whatever it was inside with me, it's just purgatory, and I can feel myself shrinking and draining as long as I stayed here. Or so I thought I was lost, until I discovered about my magic, I can use them through others by not just manipulating them physically, but mentally and emotionally, communicating and manipulating their thoughts and dreams, making sure they are completely broken and making sure all empathy or sympathy, leaving them out to rot in their new forms.

Filimena was completely stoned of what she's hearing, she felt scared from what she explained, she always thought to be the first to leave the realm she came from and did the exact same. But why would the spirit lie to her about it if she wasn't the only one to leave their home.

"I..Don't believe this, I can't believe they never told me about you...But, how can you tell if I'm you."

"A spirit never lies what it comes to seeing another in the inside, but since we met I've come to warn you."

"Warn me, about what?"

She said, confused, not understanding what's she's talking about.

"I can tell you seem a bit stressed out, and I want to let you know something that's going to happen, it seems you're  having problems with your new premarital issues. I must say it's not looking good for you, or your fiancee, and I do believe that you two will fail soon enough before your marriage will ever come, probably, you'll end up heartbroken, or perhaps, you'll kill him."

"I-I don't believe you, it's not true! You're saying nonsense! Why would you think I'd ever do that, I'm not a murderer!"

She was already on her limit with Negara, but she just laughs.

"Oh, the wife to-be of the embodiment of lust himself, now that's something no one sees coming, well, given that you illegally have the powers of the opposite sin, your magic will not only mess up the sinful desires of all lustful demons, but with enough can kill the embodiment in one burst of love. How else would you think your marriage with him is tense? Because he's avoiding you, he doesn't want to get killed, but he wants to marry you anyways, so, why would an idiot like him marry someone that's the total opposite of his capabilities and will mist likely make him explode."

Filimena charges, slams her fists onto the glass with tears dropping down onto her cheeks.

"Stop it! You're lying! I would never do such a thing! Asmodeus never says anything about that, whatever you shown me, you're thinking wrong, you don't know anything about me or Asmodeus!"

"Oh, do I not? Oh so naive and delusional you are, perhaps you're the one that don't understand, he's keeping thinks from you, you will know for sure, and soon, your heart will be broken, you're total control will be lost, you'll end up as a broken shadow once you see the true lust king he is for what you can't see."

She smirked, Filimena panicked, clutches onto her hands, they both light up in a pink aura.

"I'm sure you'll discover eventually, beware dear, all demons are selfish, huge liars, even ones that are close to you."

"STOP IT!"

She punches the glass, screaming in rage as her hand slam the glass, shards fall onto the sink and onto the floor. Her hands bleed from the sharp edges of the mirror, but the pain was ignored from Filimena's rage, she punches the wall, tears still streamed down onto her face, she cries, slides down onto her kneels. She looks at her hands, cuts and bruises were on both of them, but she covered her face with them. The cries from her voice echoed in the room, she could hear the voice from Negara, and the closing pressure from the darkness, even though all came back to nothing, they still are there with her mentally.

"I..It's...It's Not true, she's wrong..A-Asmodeus loves me, he would never lie to me, I'm not a killer..I wouldn't kill me..I wouldn't!"

She kept telling herself, slowly breaking even more, but refuses to think more of it, and tries tok forget about Negara's warning. Filimena just couldn't understand how or why this is all happening to her, but whatever just happened, she didn't want to face it, hear it, nothing.

She just wants to go to sleep, and hope everything will be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 813 21
What if Charlie has an older twin sister? A sister that instantly got placed in her sister shadow. Meet (y/n), since she is able to walk, she gets fo...
779 24 27
Aila Seymour, my life and my death. Touching her gives me life but she stares at me with her eyes brimming with tears. Her look of innocence will be...
26.2K 639 68
You think living forever is a great thing?...Well not so much..it can get old real fast. This story was originally about the king of hell's secrete...
5.3K 737 22
Victoria Jones aka Mrs. Grinch hates Winter and the holiday season. Her brother asked her to come to their hometown to meet his fiancée, the same tow...