Ashaangi Oneshots 💜💜

By Saha_Magic

Short Stories of THEM with different Characters💜✨😍. Full of love ❤️, emotional🥺,fun💃🏻, mystery🤔, friend... More

New Story
Best Friend ❤️
Best Friend - 1❤️
Best Friend -2❤️
Best Friend -3❤️
Best Friend -4❤️
Best Friend -5❤️
Best Friend - 7❤️
Best Friend -8❤️
Best Friend -9❤️

Best Friend -6❤️

655 71 20
By Saha_Magic

Hello makkaley ❤️

Votes and comment mukkiyam🤞🏻

Vaanga chapter Kula polam🚴🏻‍♀️

*******************************

Avi composed himself and started to stroke her hair to calm down of her sobs. After few minutes her sobs stopped and looked at him with her teary eyes which broke his soul 💔. He wiped her tears 😔 and kissed her forehead keeping his lips for few minutes on her forehead ❤️. He take her from there to the room which was designed by Sana .

Sana's room

Mansion

Hall

Kitchen

Avi's room

Terrace

Pooja Room

This full mansion was designed by Sana and Avi🥰. There parents don't know about there mansion 😔 just two weeks before only this mansion work was finished they thought to suprise there parents but now everything changed 🤧.

(A/N : Neenga nenaikalam mansion finish panniye two weeks than aguthu aprom Epdi things la irukunu actually before they go to the house avi and Sana thought to buy everything.)

Avi and Sana reached Sana's room . Avi made her sleep in his lap stroking her curvy smooth hair ❤️ sana clutched his hand tightly and started to fell into deep sleep 😴. Avi see her sleeping and he see her face features clearly because this was the first time he was seeing her face this much closer.

He observed her Doe eyes ,parrot nose, pinky lips without any lipstick. He just shook his head .

Avi: Dei avi Ennada ipdila yosikira thappu da Ava un friendu 😑.

He scolded himself and kissed her forehead and get up from the bed and pulled a blanket over her and left from there to his room and sleep for sometime.

The next day Morning 🌄:

Avi woke up first and made coffee ☕ for him and her take to Sana room and see she was sleeping peacefully.He chuckled at her who was sleeping Like a Kolar Bear hugging the pillows . Unknownily he got possesive on the pillows😂 and glared the pillows .

(That pillow mind voice be lyk: Dei Neeyachum enna kapathu da un wife kitta irundhu🤷🏻‍♀️ .)

He was surprised with himself for getting angry on the pillow😂. He woke up Sana and give her the coffee both of them enjoy the coffee with the silence 😌. Avi ask her.

Avi: Sana are you okay now?

Sana: I am fine avi I don't want think about them and waste my life🤗 and don't worry about me I'm alright.

Avi : Innaiku enna plan ? Office ku vara Mari plan iruka illaya?

Sana : No Avi enaku konjam refresh ah feel pannanum so nanum un kuda varen na ready ayitu varen .

While Avi nodded and left from there to get ready for the company. Sana refreshed and put new cloth of dress 👗 which was brought by Avi.

Sana outfit

Avi outfit

After little makeup she went down only to see her favourite food was there and see Avi who was asking her to eat and served her and him and they both started to dig there foods. While Sana says.

Sana: Mmmmm😋. Avi enga da intha Mari samaika katukita. Aiyoo nama mattum business start pannama irundhu irundha unna innyaram na oru periya chef ah aikirpen🤷🏻‍♀️.

Avi: En di solla Mata pavam night indha kuttachi sapdlye nu oru feel la pannen avlothan inimen neeye samchiko.

Sana: Dei valantha kettaven pichu piduvan pathuko 🤨. Nee Yara pathu samaika solranu theriyuma the great chef ah evlo dhairiyam irundha nee ipdi solluva 😏.

Avi : Podi kullachi.

Sana: Dei Yara pathu da kullachi nu solra nee than da giraffe Mari valanthu iruka.

While avi started to tease her more telling kuttachi and finished his food and started running from here who also coming behind him to beat him.

While he run from her to save his life 😂. But unfortunately he fell on the couch in the hall and Sana who was chasing him behind comes front and jumped on his stomach and started beating him. While he was asking her to stop.

But Sana didn't listen to him. He lost his control and pushed her down on the couch and hovered her balancing himself in his elbows and see Sana was closing her eyes tightly in fear.

He caressed her face with his finger and keep her baby hairs behind her ears.while Sana cheeks started to glow in red shade. He was lost in her Natural beauty 🥰. He called her .

Avi : Sana ( base voice)

While Sana was blushing badly. She Hummed in response to him. He chuckled softly at her and kissed her forehead ❤️ and get up from her and hug her tightly and told.

Avi: I don't know what is happening between us but I will not hurt u and keep u always safe with me . I will always be ready for anything you decide on this relationship. Do you want to give us a chance of being husband and wife❤️?

How was it ?

What will Sana tell to Avi?

Best friend is going to be end soon🥰❤️.

Stay tuned 😉.........
Byeeeeeeeeeeee
Meet you all in Part -7👋🏻❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 2.4K 29
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...
99.6K 3.9K 14
SasuNaru fanfic. Modern-ish AU. Light KakaIru. Light ItaDei. In Naruto's world, finding your soul mate is everything, because that means you're not a...
4.4K 544 6
What will happen when a boy falls in love with a girl who has a disability of speaking..? Will he protect her from all the sort of problems which are...
7.5K 845 9
A Continuation of Kadhal Ondru Kanden 💜 book of mine.. Saathvik a spoilt brait falls again in love with a girl who he loved in the childhood but nev...