Their Angel

ivna_jung द्वारा

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... अधिक

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫Chapter-78💫

2.4K 120 53
ivna_jung द्वारा

Taehyung finished reading. By now he was filled with anger. And not only him, all seven brothers were filled with anger.

Ji-eun- Yoongi, you all should go there as soon as you can.

Jihyo- Yes the sooner you all go, the sooner you will be back.

Hoseok- Jihyo, we can't go without any plan. We will have to make a full plan. Black Rose is not something with whom we can fight without any plan. They are very evil.

Jungkook- Ofcourse. They are not stupid to tell us full address and call us for a fight. The leader must have set a trap for us there.

Jin- They are right. Guys, meeting room.

He said and the brothers nodded their heads. Jin turned to Jihyo and Ji-eun and said

Jin- Can you both please take care of Sarang, Mom and Dad?

Jihyo- Don't say Please. We are your family. Right Jin Oppa?

(AN- In Korean, a girl call her Husband's older brother as Ahjubuh-nim, but to not make things complicated then it already is, I am going with Oppa. Since Jin sees them like his sister only)

Jin- Ofcourse Jihyo. I am sorry. I am not in right mind right now.

Ji-eun- It's okay we understand.

Jin nodded his head. After this all the brothers gathered in the meeting room and started making plans. Namjoon was the one leading this time since Jin wasn't in right state as he mentioned.

It was next morning when the brothers came out from the meeting room. To say they all were tired and exhausted would be an understatement. They all went to their respective rooms to have a bath.

💀💀💀

Yoongi came in his room and saw Sarang sitting on his bed playing with one of his tie. A small smile came to his face when he saw how calm the kid was. Good thing she don't understand much.

He saw Ji-eun coming from the bathroom. She was surprised when she saw her husband standing there. She kept the towel aside and came near him.

Ji-eun- Found any way?

Yoongi nodded his head and explained her the plan in short.
She nodded her head understanding.

Ji-eun- Go and take a bath. I'll prepare food for all of you.

Yoongi nodded his head and went into the bathroom after taking his clothes. After he was done, he came out and saw Sarang was still there.

Yoongi- Sarang

He called out softly. Sarang looked at him and immediately smiled

Sarang- Gigi!!

She made grabby hands. Yoongi took her in his arms and came out of his bedroom. He saw all his brothers outside going downstairs. On the way, when he saw Jin, he gave Sarang to him.

They all came down to the dinning room. Breakfast was very silent today. No one spoke a single word.

After breakfast everyone gathered in the living room.

Mrs. Kim- So, what are you all going to do?

Jin- We are doing to Denmark on our private jet. We already have a plan. Our team already flew there.

Namjoon- We just want you all to take care of yourself. If something happens to you all, then w..

Mr. Kim- Don't worry Namjoon. We will take care of yourself. You all go and bring back my daughter and daughter in law.

He said. All the Kim brothers looked at each other surprised at his words.

Jin- Anyways, I still think that one or two of us should stay here. Yoongi, Hobi you both should stay. It's not even a week since you married an-

Jihyo- No Oppa. You all seven needs to be together to fight that person. And don't worry about us. We will be more happy if our husbands go with you rather than staying with us.

Ji-eun- Yes. For now, just remember. YN and Suzy Unnie are your first priority. You have to save them. Okay?

They all nodded their heads. After a while the brothers decided to leave. They have to go to their Mafia base too to get all the weapons, that's why they are leaving early.

Jin gave Sarang to Jihyo and said

Jin- Take care of her Jihyo. And also of Ha-joon. You know where he is. Right?

Jihyo- Yes. And don't worry. We will take care of them. You all take care of yourself.

He nodded his head. And then one by one all of them started going out. Except Yoongi and Hoseok.

They both turned to their wives.

Yoongi- I will be back soon.

Ji-eun- I know you will be.

She said and hugged him. Hoseok went near Jihyo and hugged her.
After some minutes they broke the hug and they both also left.

💀💀💀

In Their Private Jet

Jin- Yoongi, how much time will it take to reach there?

Yoongi- Hyung, according to what I know, it usually takes 10 hours and 24 minutes to reach there. And the fastest we can reach there is after 9 hours.

He said and heard Jin sighing. Jungkook who was just beside him, hugged him and said

Jungkook- Don't worry Hyungie. Hyungso and YN will be fine.

Jin hugged back the bunny and nodded his head.

💀💀💀

Denmark

A man was walking in his Mafia base with two guards behind him. He came near a door and opened it. He turned to his guards and signalled them to stay outside.

They nodded their heads and stood on either side of the door. The man went inside the room and closed the door.

He switched on the lights and saw two girls tied on the poll.
He turned his head to other side and saw his guards standing there.

~ Out

He said and the guards immediately went outside leaving him alone with two girls.
He smirked and took out a cigarate from his pocket. Lighting it, he walked towards both of them.

They didn't knew he was here cause they were still unconscious.

~ Finally. You both are mine now.

He caressed the elder's hair and smiled in victory feeling proud of himself.

~ If only you didn't fought back, you wouldn't have had the mark on your head.

He said looking at the mark which was covered with dry blood. He remembered how he kidnapped both of them.

Wanna know? Let's go to the flashback

💀Flashback💀

Y

N was in the living room playing games in her phone while Suzy was upstairs in her room cleaning it. That's when she heard the main door opening.

YN frowned. She was not expecting any visitors right now. Her brothers already told her they will be back by evening, so who must be here this time? She thought.

He question was answered when she saw 5 men coming inside dressed in black.

She immediately stood up throwing her phone on the couch.

YN- W..who are you?

None of them said anything. They made a way and another man came in.

~ I am someone to whom you belong.

He said with a smirk. YN gulped in fear and said

YN- Don't say nonsense and just get lost from here!!

She said but the man just laughed. He signalled his men's and they started going towards YN.

YN- D.. don't come near me!! UNNIE!!!

She shouted out. The men came near her and held her. She tried to free herself but ofcourse couldn't. They were stronger than her.

YN- You bastards leave me!!! Or my Oppa will kill you!!

The man whom YN thought was the Boss came near her and laughed. She gave her a tight slap and said

~ I know that. That's why I am he-

Suzy- YN!!

He heard a voice. He looked up and saw Suzy. Suzy's eyes widened seeing the man.

~ Oh my!! The beauty is alive. Wow. Looks like it's my day today. I came for one beauty but will go with two. Great

He said and signalled one of his guards to go and get Suzy. When Suzy saw him coming up, she immediately ran inside her room and closed the door.

She tried opening the secret passage (where Ha-joon is, behind the wall) but before she could, the door was her room opened with a loud bang.

She turned back and saw that men standing infront of her. She looked around and saw a flower vase. She immediately picked it up using it for defense.

The man just smirked and went towards her. She tried hitting him with the vase but he were more fast. He took the vase and threw it across the room.

Suzy- Don't come near me you rascal!!

She said and tried her best to escape from hin which was the reason why the whole bedroom became a mess.

But at last the man, came outside the room holding her. Suzy still tried her best to get out of his grip but he didn't let that happened.

He was coming down, when Suzy hitted him making him lose his grip. Suzy took this as a chance and tried to run only to be pushed down by the man.

YN's eyes widened in horror when she her sister falling from the stairs.

YN- Unnie!!!

She kicked the men who were holding her and ran towards her Unnie. But before she could reach the men came and held her.

And while protesting, the living room become mess too. Suzy was already unconscious after falling from stairs and YN was weak cause of the continuous hits the man have her.

The man finally made her unconscious too after injecting something in her neck. And then he signalled his guards to carry both of them outside while he left a letter for Bangtan in the dinning room.

He immediately went to the airport and went to his private jet and flew to Denmark.

💀Flashback Ends💀

He smiled in satisfaction when he saw both of them infront of him.

~ This time even Bangtan won't be able to save you both from me. You are mine. Just mine.

He said to himself and laughed. It was not a normal laugh. But an evil one. He was laughing not knowing Bangtan was on their way.

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Are you excited for the next part?

I'll give the next update Tomorrow!!!

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1750

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

90.9K 2.6K 49
Heartwarming tale unfolds. "Bangtan's tales " follows the extraordinary journey of little yn , a baby girl left in the care of her seven doting broth...
442K 13.3K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
Home. 《Ash》 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

669K 20.5K 66
Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise, do something against them, and you'd fa...