Love killer|Seungin✓

Bởi FightingonMars

Jeongin isn't interested in a serious relationship, even hurting others to make sure it stays that way. Until... Xem Thêm

ZERO|💫
ONE|💘
TWO|💘
THREE|💘
FOUR|💘
SIX|💘
SEVEN|💘
EIGHT|💘
NINE|💘
TEN|💘
ELEVEN|💘
TWELVE|💘
THIRTEEN|💘
FOURTEEN|💘
FIFTEEN|💘
SIXTEEN|💘
SEVENTEEN|💘
EIGHTEEN|💘
NINETEEN|💘
TWENTY|💘
TWENTY-ONE|💘
TWENTY-TWO|💘
TWENTY-THREE|💘
TWENTY-FOUR|💘
TWENTY-FIVE|💘
TWENTY-SIX|💘
TWENTY-SEVEN| 💘
TWENTY-EIGHT|💘
TWENTY-NINE|💘
THIRTY|💘
THIRTY-ONE|💘
THIRTY-TWO|💘
THIRTY-THREE|💘
THIRTY-FOUR|💘
special chapter💘

FIVE|💘

516 17 5
Bởi FightingonMars

I lifted the drunken boy up, helping him stand by grabbing his waist before instructing him to wrap his arms around my neck. He did as I said and I opened the stall door, heading for the exit.

My eyes squinted harshly as I walked into the blue strobe lights, the boy connected to me seemingly unbothered.

"Binnie!" I called as I walked past a couple people in the crowd, trying my best not to make myself or the boy I was holding on to, bump into anyone.

"Changbin, are you good? Bin?" I asked as I reached the booth, he looked up at me, actually looking relatively sober, at least compared to some others in the club.

"Who's that?" He asked slurring his words a bit, as he pointed to the raven haired younger.

"He's drunk and needs to go home, I got to go find his friend but I'm leaving him here." I explained as I set him down, taking his arms from my shoulders and placing them on his lap.

"Uh alright." Changbin said sounding unsure but clearly not really caring.

I looked to boy for another second, my stomach uneasy as I realize I was going to have to leave him. I don't know why the feeling is there, maybe because I've already seen how easy it is for him to get hurt, or maybe it's because of how weak he looks right now, his forehead beaded with sweat, his hair a layered mess.

I grabbed a napkin from the middle of the table at our booth, bringing it to the boys brow and forehead, gently dabbing away the perspiration there.

"I'm gonna be back with your friend in just a moment, ok." I assured him. "Stay put."

He nodded cutely, making me feel a bit better for walking away. I'll be back soon, it's ok..

I stood up and turned to face the noisy crowd again, glancing back to the boy and my friend, for just a moment before finally walking away.

I headed to the bar first, it was the calmest looking area after all so I thought it was a good place to start. The bar tender nodded up to me as he saw me walking up.
"What would ya like man?" He asked as he put a small vodka glass on the shelf behind him.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you've seen a Minho, around here?" I asked, he pressed his lips together and thought before shaking his head."Nah, sorry."

"What type of guy is he, different types of people tend to hang out in different areas." He explained.

"Oh well, uh actually I don't know the guy, I'm trying to find him for someone else, thanks for trying though." I said, he nodded and I quickly turned away heading to the left side of the dance floor, near the second bathroom.

I looked around realizing I had literally no description or idea of the guy at all, my mission pretty much a lost cause. I looked towards the before mentioned bathrooms, thinking that the guy might be in there, it would explain why he would be separated from his friend, maybe he felt sick and that's why he hadn't come out to find him yet. I mean that's the only reason I could ever imagine to leave that pretty boy alone. Especially when those creeps like that tall weirdo are all around this stupid place.

I walked in, sighing tiredly but relieved that there was a crowd in the small space, I don't like dealing with lots of people but at least the chance of him being in here was higher.

"Minho!" I shouted, a couple guys close to me looked in my direction, annoyed. I smiled nervously before cupping my hands around my mouth, to increase my volume.
"Minho! Your friend has passed out! A black haired boy." I continued to shout, walking closer to the other side of the small space in case he couldn't hear.

"Shut the fuh up." I voice yelled back from the stall next to me. I stopped my shouting, embarrassed as all the men in the bathroom looked at me disapprovingly. I faked a cough before shuffling my way out of the packed room.

///////

I walked back to the booth, happy to see changbin and the younger still sitting peacefully.

"C'mon changbin, we have to go." I said waiting for him to acknowledge me before I turned away to the boy. Changbin nodded and grabbed his bag as he climbed out from the booth, letting me know he was ready to go.

I looked down towards the dark haired boy again, grabbing both of his hands.
"Alright, I didn't find minho, I'm sorry but I can't just leave you here, do you think you could put your address into Google maps for me?" I asked, looking carefully into his eyes for his reaction.

Thankfully he didn't pull away or seem alarmed, instead only looking a bit sad.

"It's going to be alright, I'll get you some Gatorade and ibuprofen on the way, okay?" I assured him, he looked up at me.

"I hope mins not crying somewhere." He mumbled, sounding concerned. I tilted my head, wondering why he thinks that would be the case.

"Don't worry about anything, let's just get you home and in bed, ok?" I said, grabbing him by the waist again as I hoisted him up beside me.

"Ok." He said softly, placing his chin on my shoulder again. I smiled down at him before patting his head, then I stopped as I realized that was low key weird. I once again fake coughed, hoping the boy was too out of it to notice. Then I looked at Changbin, following him as we made our way past a couple different groups of people and heading towards the door.

We made it to the parking lot and then changbins car, I instantly looked at him irritated, rolling my eyes.

"Get in the backseat dumbass." I ordered as an apparently still drunk changbin was about to sit in the front seat, he listened and threw his bag in the back before throwing himself in along with it.
"Scoot over." I said as I displayed the boy hanging off my shoulder, binnie once again did what I said and I placed the boy in after him.

I started up the car and drove out of the trashy ass area, quickly making my way towards me and changbins apartment, as I decided I should probably drop him off first, giving the boy a moment to rest before I bothered him for his residence details.

Changbin hopped out, saying goodbye to the dark haired boy(who didn't say anything in return) before walking up to the passenger side window leaning in and thanking me for the ride.
"Sure, be safe bin" I said, he said the same back to me before walking up to our apartment building. I watched him the entire way making sure he got to our floor safely before driving off.

///////

I looked in my rearview mirror back to the boy, realizing I never got his name. And of course I needed his address before I drove around wasting my gas anymore.

"Alright here's my phone" i said as I leaned my arm back and handed him the device. "just type in your address, or you can just tell me" i said. He nodded taking the phone into his slim fingers, quickly typing it in.

I watched him carefully as his facial expression suddenly seemed sobered, his eyes no longer half lidded and his overall expression looking less relaxed, his cheeks were still flushed though, and his not so subtle lip biting made him appear nervous. Was he nervous?

He handed me back the phone, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Thanks." I said as I took the phone from him and placed it in front of me, now following the line to his preferred location.

"Are you feeling alright?" I asked. He looked back up at me before looking in the mirror, making eye contact with me through the reflection.

"Uh yeah, I'm ok......I mean I kinda feel like my head is going to explode uh but other than that." He said as he rubbed his temple with his two digits.

"Oh shit, your ibuprofen. I'm so sorry I almost forgot, I'll stop and get some." I said worriedly, my facial expression not exactly hiding the fact.

"Huh? What- oh no you don't have to do that." He said, leaning over the console between the two front seats. I looked down at him as his actions slightly surprised me, he looked up at me with a smirk, his eyes now half lidded again. This also surprised me quite a bit.
"But if you want to stay in a small space with me a bit longer, I won't protest." He said, slurring a word or two before sloppily grabbing onto my bicep and resting his cheek on my arm. I froze for a good moment not knowing how to respond. Eventually I just decided to only acknowledge the first part.

"Uh, no it's ok, I'll get you the stuff I promised and then I'll get you home as quick as possible." I said hurriedly before quickly turning back to the road, sweat building up on my palms and making the wheel slippery, as I could see the youngers eyes glued on my face from my peripheral vision.

Is he flirting with me?? No no, that minho guys probably his boyfriend....I mean that makes sense right..nah he's not flirting, he's just a little tipsy

"Can I ask you your name?" I asked, still looking to the road, tightly clasping down on the wheel.

"Innie.." he mumbled.

"Innie? Is that a nickname?" I asked. He nodded, the air nearly being knocked out of me as I glanced over to him the very second he opened his eyes, they were the color of mocha, looking up at me through his thick lashes.

"What's your name?" He spoke softly, nuzzling into my arm.

"Uh, um- seungmin, Kim seungmin." I answered, for some reason feeling nervous as I said it. I avoided eye contact for a moment before getting curious over his reaction, glancing down to see his eyes closed again.

"Hmm, seungmin." He mumbled.

.........

Ok... He's definitely hammered..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

56.7K 1.9K 33
Hwang Hyunjin was born in a rich but homophobic family. When he revealed his sexuality, he was immediately disowned. Hyunjin faced a lot of difficult...
301K 16.1K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...
38.4K 1.4K 50
Jisung was given another chance at life, but things aren't so easy. With his boyfriend Minho, and the rest of Straykids, they all have each other to...
70.7K 4.7K 36
In which shy Seungmin wants to be the school's prince Prom Date, and Hyunjin is giving dance lessons. And Christmas is a magical time. Tw//‼️ Homopho...