💙Tensura Humor💙

By JoyKiyoko

in this "book"(Shorter than a cell)I will make a collection of Tensura humor and memes Sorry but it's the fir... More

Hello guys!
Rimuru best waifu be like:
#Rimuruthenewtraveler
The names
GUYS I FINDED A FANART-
The apparence.
Annuncement
the anime:
The sleeping pill's
slime
Side eye.
Tutorial:How to reincarn.
Good Trade offer
Here some matching pfp!<3
Zodiac sign:
Tysm!!!
Tutorial n2:
Idk how to name this chap
Purple.Haired.Girls.
Is this a sin?
Rimuru unesistent memory:
Man's of culture:
Tysm<3
¤R1muru Do0d1s¤
sorry:)
✦500+ special✦short story pt1
✦600+ special✦ short story pt2
Singularity point.
TYSMMMMMM
Tensura Zodiacs pt2!
This fandom is degenerating -
2,07K VIEWS?
Go check my new book, please!
Nevermind-
HAPPY NEW YEAR POOKIES :)))
Rimuru the PokeTrainer
Q&A, ask!
Looks

★2K+ special★ short story pt3!

44 2 0
By JoyKiyoko

{Astral Pov:}

'Ugh! Finally!'

As you can't see, our dear Astral finally finded an inn who wasnt costantly being watched by Rimuru.

It was a little house made of light wood with no more than 15 rooms and kitchen.

It looked very quiet, since it was very far from the capital and it was not a location where many travelers stopped by, exactly what Astral was searching for.

She cautiously entered by the front door and looked around. There was a small table with some papers on it and a old lady that was scribbling something on them. After 5 minutes, when she finally realized someone was there, she rushed to Astral and welcomed her with a warm smile.

"Hello young lady! Do you want a room for the night?" She asked with a raspy but cheerful voice.

"Oh yes, please. I'll be staying here for 1 week, how much do I owe you?" Astral asked in her usual deep but low voice, that compared to the lady's was nearly a whisper.

"10 silver coins, if not, 3 golden coins."

'I-ISNT IT TOO MUCH- Oh right, it must be for the view. Can't deny it's really pretty'

"Mhmh, here." Astral handed the lady 10 silver coins, and in return she received the keys of her room.

'room 6?'

After walking a bit in the allway the lady pointed at, she came across a huge door with a pink 'Six' on it.

She entered the door, the sunlight that filtered from the window hit her.

It was a classic room. White bed, a big closet, white curtains, a desk and a wodden chair.

'Well, I guess that for now its settled.'

Astral instantly plopped on the bed and closed her eyes.

Not a minute later, she was already asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 0 3
five and Aurora are partners that are signed on a mission to time travel to the future and past, while the world has 8 days before it ends. Will they...
4 0 1
This is a spin on very hungry catterpillar, I wouldn't reccoment reading this if you easily get scared, however, this is not very scary! It is a diar...
2 0 1
I was so bored with my friends and an AI bot-
1 0 1
《美国VU毕业证书范本出售》【Q/微1954 292 140】《原版仿制温森斯大学硕士学历》请联系我们,我们将在第一时间内给你免费咨询相关信息。帮你解决温森斯大学学历学位认证难题。 1:在温森斯大学挂科了,不想读了,成绩不理想怎么办??? 2:回国了找工作没有温森斯大学文凭怎么办?有本科却要求硕士...